[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spoopy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Grave_Robbing_01-1050x700.jpg (47KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
Grave_Robbing_01-1050x700.jpg
47KB, 1050x700px
This video, Grave Robbing for Morons, I have looked for more information about this since I saw it last fall, so far the only information I've found has been from comment sections on youtube and a random one on liveleak.

The only information I have so far is that the man in the video may be named Anthony, he may have gone by the nickname screws, he died in either 1997 or 1998, he was either murdered or overdosed and he may be from Red Hook in Brooklyn.

This is all I have so far and it's all conjecture at this point. Does anyone else have any information?
>>
>>19367627
>not supernatural
>not ghostly
>not paranormal
>literally 90% of the content on /x/, always has been

get lost newfag
>>
>>19367629
90% of /x/ is larp and other shit and whike it is cancerous, it does at least have to do with supernatural and paranormal concept. Fuck off with your shitty thread and go back to your spoopy spinwalper fairytales
>>
>>19367641
Honest question, what would be a good thread to you?
>>
>>19367646
People investigating hauntings in their homes, compiling evidence of ufos and other mysterious phenomena. Basically anything that seriously and accurately observes or tries to solve mysterious phenomena brushed off by science. Not threads going "lollol who is this lowlife criminal he dig grave he parnormlam"
>>
>>19367660
If it's creepy it's /x/. Now fuck off
>>
>>19367677
>If it's creepy it's /paranormal/
Child rapists are creepy. Does that make them paranormal?
It's you teenaged aesthetic fucks that have ruined this board, just posting your edgy emo shit
>>
>>19367697
How many fucking threads are you going to cry in?
>>
>>19367699
Just this one, since you keep trying to defend your invalid argument that this is /x/ material. Notice how you got no other people on this post because everybody else feels the same way as me. I'm going to stop getting baited by you so this thread dies.
>>
>>19367697
Yes, which is why we have threads about elite pedophile rings.
>>
>>19367707
It has grave robbing and vhs tapes.

I don't know what /x/ have you been visiting.
>>
>>19367715
Which shouldn't be on here either. Only reason they thrive is because those topics are actually interesting. Seriously. In what way would knowing any more about this grave robber be at all fulfilling?
>>
>>19367697
It's /b/ from 2011 and the Tulpa faggots that ruined this board
>>
>>19367732
Well I guess we'll never know since the entire fucking thread is you crying about it.
>>
File: 10599348198.jpg (64KB, 820x688px) Image search: [Google]
10599348198.jpg
64KB, 820x688px
>>19367736
>Is irrelevant
>lol you're telling me i'm irrelevant wow what a butthurt crybaby
This trick is so old I thought we were past it
>>
>>19367744
I didn't even make the thread you massive cunt, but you're allowing no one to discuss it because you're being a raging fag. If you don't like the thread, hide it. I thought you said you weren't going to post in here anymore.
>>
>>19367732
>In what way would knowing any more about this grave robber be at all fulfilling?
Shut the fuck up like you said you would and wait to find out.
>>
File: x.png (2KB, 332x81px)
x.png
2KB, 332x81px
>>19367697
>>
>>19367752
>wait and find out
I'm asking what there could be to find out. With other topics there is room to imagine and approximate, but there is literally nothing of substance here.
The dude was oout a job and decided to be a graverobber. What, you think he somehow discovered an alien portal 6 feet under and had other films of hi entering the Nth dimension? Genuinely curious here.
>>
>>19367763
Who knows? It probably is nothing. If there's nothing interesting then the thread will die. Arguing about it just keeps bumping it.
>>
>>19367763
>he somehow discovered an alien portal 6 feet under and had other films of hi entering the Nth dimension
Interesting premise. Please explain.
>>
>>19367768
Part of the reason I'm bumping in the first place, to see if anything at all interesting comes up. So far it's proving my point.
>>
>>19367744
>This trick is so old I thought we were past it
literally page one, paragraph one, sentence one in the book.

it will always be used
>>
>>19367783
>Part of the reason I'm bumping in the first place, to see if anything at all interesting comes up.
Well you fucking suck at egging on interesting content. Seriously, I don't think you could be any worse at this if you tried.
>>
>>19367874
I am bumping it so that anybody who wanted to post here could do so, and nobody did. What kind of logic are you using here? That people decided on not posting in this thread because of how I pointed out it is lame? underage b&
>>
>>19367930
>That people decided on not posting in this thread because
They knew it would be pointless if a faggot like you is still lurking to destroy any and all attempts at relevant discussion.
>>
>>19367949
That's not how it works retard. There have been millions of threads filled with constant arguments that still have substance. This isn't a suburban cafe where the white folk run off if two people get verbal. You're in denial f how lame this thread was to begin with. Start another thread which I will leave alone. If it gains significant traction, kudos, you win. I'm autistic.
>>
>>19367958
>This isn't a suburban cafe where the white folk run off if two people get verbal.
lol wtf? Take your racebaiting to /pol/
>I'm autistic
Yeah, obviously.
>>
>>19367969 (You)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.