[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS THIS!?!?!?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1496494587071.jpg (78KB, 634x782px) Image search: [Google]
1496494587071.jpg
78KB, 634x782px
sometimes i dream about my teeth falling out or somebody cuts my hair but then in the dream i think "don't worry anon, it's just a dream, your teeth/hair is secure on the real world"
is that considered lucid dream?
>>
>>19367567
In that moment, yes, that is a lucid dream.

Lucid dreaming are dreams when you are Lucid. Aka, Aware.
>>
>>19367589
i always tought lucid dreams where you knew you was dreaming and tought "well, im dreaming so know im gonna appear a hot girl and fucked while driving with Dominc Toreto from Fast and Forious" you know, i tought wishing everything you want was what make a lucid dream lucid
>>
>>19367601
You're aware of the dream but you're still in a kind of stupor that prevents you from acting your will on it. Let's say that it's an "almost" lucid dream, it happens often to me too and I think you need more energy in that case because you're still "surredered" to the events. Probably can have something to do with your mental state, if you're sad or depressed that probably prevents you from acting in some way but feel free to correct me if somebody is reading this, I'm no expert, it's just how it feels like.
>>
>>19367601
I've had dreams where I've done that. My first lucid dream I looked at my hands, realized I was dreaming. I pictured my friends and they slowly appeared next to me, and I started laughing because it was so surreal. Then I pictured a blunt because at the time, I was kind of a stoner. So we got high and no shit, I felt high. Then I woke up with a smile on my face lol.
>>
>>19368749
I have to admit this took quite a bit of work. I had to sort of meditate on it before sleeping and focused my thoughts on becoming lucid. Used some breathing techniques to relax myself and get into a trance. It took a few nights but I finally got it. I rarely get them now, I don't even remember the last time I had one. I'll get the semi-type lucid dreams where you know it's a dream but go with the flow.
>>
You might think I'm crazy and that's okay. I wanna share this so others can see.

A week or so ago I was dreaming I was in a house I was raised in, large and full of extended family as it always once was. In the months leading up to this dream I had become more in tune with my body's energies and knew the distinctive feeling the "third eye" has on your equilibrium.

I was walking through the house and suddenly that feeling increased TENFOLD. I could see weird, spiral distortions emitting from my forehead in my field of vision. In the dream, my grandma called out to me. I thought "oh god, I can't hold a conversation like this" and began to outrun her.

I became lucid in that moment with the thought that I knew my spirit was awake and alive more than ever in the waking world.

Before I knew it, I was flying over a calm beach. Below me were flying gulls and a gentle tide, and it lasted maybe 6 entire seconds of me realizing I had finally astral projected and enjoying the bliss of it all.

Then I woke up. Relaying that vision to another changed my life and only affirmed the weird, solitary, spiritual "quest" I've been on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.