[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: DSC03763.jpg (2MB, 4240x2384px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03763.jpg
2MB, 4240x2384px
good evening everyone.

To any practicing taoists or any other eastern religions with similar concepts of energy in the body.

Do you find that drugs affect your ability to feel or harness your chi/ energy

I picked up the habit of cocaine snorting when living out in the mountains. But now I find that everytime after I do it the next day I feel blocked off.

I will sit and try to do a short meditation, even do some tai chi but it still feels like my reception to the chi around me is diminished.

anybody have any similar experiences with any drugs?
>>
>>19367417
I'm not a taosit but I've also recently taken up cocaine. It feels incredibly aspiritual. Similar to alcohol, which keeps me firmly in the material
>>
Chi, Qi, may be the electrochemistry of the mind-body connection and the two ideas may find harmony with one another.

Yeah, you fuck up your current flows and the current flows, in turn, fuck you right back. It's quite gay, to say the least
>>
>>19367425

a solution of cocaine, morphine, and dimethyltryptamine injected into the jugular of a man on the verge of death will make him stand right up and just walk to the hospital.
>>
File: DSC03827.jpg (4MB, 4240x2384px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03827.jpg
4MB, 4240x2384px
>>19367425
interesting, I dont really feel it when I just drink but when I do cocaine I drink way more. do you think it could permanently damage the ability or your level of reception to the spirits around
you?

>>19367439
So do think think that combination coaine may increase the reception to the point where they get going or diminish completely so that the sub consicois just takes the wheel?

>>19367433
Do you think its a one way road? every time you jolt it its just one more knick in the chain? and eventual will break?
>>
>>19367466
Not a one-way thing in the least. Certain impulses can have so many intended consequences though, either for the positive or negative and some things, especially when not balanced properly, can go sour so fast and easily that it SEEMS like it overpowers the positive. Just one view though.
>>
File: 1474875812196.jpg (78KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1474875812196.jpg
78KB, 720x539px
>>19367466

cocaine is an up-regulating anesthetic.

the CIA found out that by combining an up-regulator like cocaine and a down-regulator like morphine, the mind becomes still.

it'll have moderate spiritualizing effects on people who are pathologically depressed.

lmfao, of course it's not going to make you more spiritual if you're getting high so you can party like a rockstar. the point of cocaine in that context is to make you a super-beast so you can drink like a fish and fuck like a tiger.

but yes, as an emergency resuscitation measure, hitting someone with cocaine/morphine/DMT straight to the dome can create a truly startling resurgence of spiritual power and tenacity.

in the simplest terms possible, cocaine makes a persons brain go numb, morphine makes their body go numb, and then DMT makes them understand that 'this is fucking real and i'm actually outside of my body right now'
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.