[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos fuck ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lady luck.jpg (69KB, 480x791px) Image search: [Google]
lady luck.jpg
69KB, 480x791px
>verbal sigil cast one week ago give or take
>noticed things were going really good yesterday
>should thank the fates/eris/who the fuck ever with a gesture
>buy scratcher no intent to win just thought the gesture would be enough but decided in my head BEFORE HAND I would use any winnings to buy some replacements for tools I lost
>20 spot becomes a 30 so I buy the tools and give the remainder (like a $1.15) to the take out guy as a tip when I ordered dinner

today I woke up feeling great but as soon as I got into work I got locked out of all my networked devices and had to reset them twice (I'm a cable man, I don't know either) then I ended up in a house with bed bugs. I left immediately and told the lady I'm not working in there. I go home bag all my shit throw it in the dryer and shower. on my way to my next stop my tire blows out. my bosses think I'm fucking around now and three makes a pattern the only thing worse is if any of those little fuckers get in my apartment.

was it the use of the winnings for personal means that fucked me over or was it the change I gave the delivery guy? how do I fix this?
>>
>>19367338
>was it the use of the winnings for personal means that fucked me over or was it the change I gave the delivery guy?

Neither. Sometimes shit just happens.
>>
Make a little blood sacrifice. However you prefer. You'll be good.
>>
Eris doesn't care.
>>
>>19367338
Don't do kike magik.
>>
>>19367338
I am busting you out just because I like you.
Think carefully, you are a man of order. Cables are kept orderly. She already hates you. Pray to someone else if you like order and such.
Eris only loves the chaotic in spirit.

:3
>>
>>19367586
I have been getting mad monkeys paw since I started a normie job I used to just get nothing makes sense tho. I've never been one for hermetic shit can I still do sigils or is that just gonna draw her ire
>>
>>19367441
Sort of this. Eris is pretty chill usually but she has her moments. OP, how into chaos magic are you? Like skill level wise.
>>
>>19367338
I would've guessed it was just random, I mean nothing you did warrants it, but maybe this anon >>19367586 may be onto something. I don't much fuck with gods so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>19368310
self taught dabbler I learn through experiences I've always been fond of the make it up as you go along idea.
>>
>>19367338

why are you never do banishings twice a day at least?

chaos magic is not just casting sigils ashole.
>>
>>19369685
*are you fuckfaces
>>
>>19369439
Ok. Keep learning, chaos magic is pretty useful. Pretty much all I use now. Also self taught here. Sounds like you just had some good luck and some bad luck. My grandmother always said that luck comes in threes, good or bad. As far as Eris goes, you should be ok. Just be appreciative. It sounds lame but keep a place for her in your heart and she will do the same for you. My sigils have always worked with no backlash and random chance has saved my life many times.
>>
>>19368310
Eris is bae
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.