[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you ever managed to summon a succi? How did you do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Any of you ever managed to summon a succi? How did you do it?
>>
>>19367259
(dick so good they just wanna pull you in mantis style and keep getting the fucc!)

Never summoned any.. I've always fantasized about it and always prayed to God for a girlfriend and eventually God delivered!
>>
>>19367259

Yes

Just randomly happened a few times

Literally felt like one of the best fucks Ive ever had, and I lucid enough to remember bits of it
>>
>>19367311
Randomly happened to me too

>Warm erotic energy
>Physical touch and form present next to me as I lay in bed
>Handjob with hypnopompic erection and wet (precum) underwear
>>
Here's my theory that might have caused my experince. >There was a time on /x/ when succbus threads were more commom than now. >Some might have been shitpost and others to be the real thing.
>I can state that last summer when this all took place.
> I happen to have two very intense wet dreams that felt so real I question it to be more than a wet dream.

It's a theory of mine that with enough lust and belief from those on /x/. We summon lilith and her servants.
>>
last time I saw one, the last thing before I closed my eyes for sleep was a hot pair of tits and I saw at least 1 succubus in my dreams... maybe more like 2 or 3
>>
>randomly get sleep paralysis
>yell "Lilith pls send me succubus to fug"
>get fugged by succubus
>only remember a few blurry fragments afterwards because you're not a trained wizard
Summoning demons isn't rocket science, all you need to do is get into any kind of deep trance and call out to them.
>>
That amount of time energy and effort you people put into summoning sucubi could have added up to just growing a waifu in an artificial womb. Just saying.
>>
>>19368100
If I had the money for that kind of shit I would have.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.