[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post and discuss strawpolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: x explained.jpg (101KB, 636x524px) Image search: [Google]
x explained.jpg
101KB, 636x524px
I want to know how many of you guys are diagnosed with or believe you have schizophrenia or some other personality disorder

So please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/13539421

And feel free to discus your own mental state, or post other strawpolls in here
>>
I have schizophrenia.
>>
>>19367001
I wanted to vote yes, but the voices want to express their opinions too
>>
Im part of an /x/ discord that exclusively recruits here and we get a new schizo on a weekly basis. we've got one guy that is building a pyramid on mt. Everest, one chick thats married to a nueral network, and last night some girl was in our divination chat talking in a demon voice telling people not to sleep... lotta wizards around these parts
>>
>>19367026
Permalink please
>>
>>19367001
schizophrenia and personality disorders are two different things.

I personally have bipolar disorder. It's not really surprising how more crazies get drawn to this kind of content though.
>>
>>19367082
expired.
>>
>>19367089

my bad
https://discord.gg/tePZGVG
>>
>>19367001
Schizophrenia is not a personality disorder OP
>>
>>19367085
>>19367098
Alright, sorry.
I meant to say "psychological disorder"

Kind'a sucks that i made the mistake in the strawpoll too, but that's where we are now, so yeah.
>>
File: 1476830700674.jpg (67KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1476830700674.jpg
67KB, 480x410px
>>19367001
>dads side uncle had schizophrenia
>I inherited a ton of stuff from my dads side
im scared
>>
Shit is, in the most literal sense of the word, crazy. That is unless it's processed schizophrenia and you are able to integrate the experience and come out the other end saner than you were leading up to it. But even then, shit is even crazier when you realize how our perspectives underlie everything we know.
>>
I come here to watch losers try to fuck with people and get fucked with, and I haven't figured out the maximum countertroll for "you're schizophrenic". It's like, come on. What does that give me to work with?
>>
>>19367373
There are two types of schizophrenia?
>>
>>19367373
Are you talking about hypersanity/supersanity?
>>
Holy shit this place is literally a mental institution. It's fun to trigger skitzos though.
>>
>>19367223
I wish you had said that, I ended up saying no since I don't have schizophrenia or a personality disorder, but I still have another disorder. Oh well, I guess this poll will still say how many diagnosed schizophrenics there are.
>>
>>19367001
Am extremely paranoid and rarely leave my home doors windows are always sealed with locks etc...

I'm pretty sure this is unhealthy but one can never be sure.
>>
>>19368611
Sorry. But even though i made a mistake, shouldn't it be clear what i meant when i said "another"
>>
x
best place to get data
>>
>>19369966
Not really, you could interpret it that either your mistake was thinking that schizophrenia was a personality disorder, or that you used personality disorder instead of mental disorder. I thought the first option, so I interpreted it as "do you have either schizophrenia or an unrelated personality disorder" and said no. Nothing we can do about it now though.
>>
>>19369976
What do you mean?
>>
>>19369976
Well he did want data on /x/ specifically, where else would he go?
>>
>>19372343
I think he's talking about the theory that people who post strawpolls do it so they can extract the voters's IPs from the site.
I really think most don't do that.
>>
I had expected to see more self-diagnosed people here, glad i was wrong
>>
>>19367001
Not diagnosed with anything but ADD, buy I suspect I have very mild bipolar. I do not believe in the paranormal fyi.
>>
>>19367001
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13539421

Half the board is crazy or thinks they're crazy. Fuck does that explain a lot
>>
File: IMG_4226.jpg (129KB, 750x1297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4226.jpg
129KB, 750x1297px
So 50% of this board has problems with their mind.
The other 50% are lying.
>>
>being ripped from oblivion into a human form with no guidelines in regards to basically anything
>live on Planet Earth which is a 3D cesspool/paradise with what equates to no control over anything regardless of "free will"

>tfw the vast majority of people claim to be normal or devoid of mental conditions considering these circumstances
>tfw being crazy is more fun than the alternative
>>
>>19376461
To be fair, they don't have to be lying, could be they just have no clue.
>>
>>19367001
Schizophrenia is not a "personality disorder."
>>
>>19378272
I know, i already apologized for the mistake.
Vote as if it said "mental disorder"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.