[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out here So this is one of my many stories I have of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1483479591522.jpg (32KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483479591522.jpg
32KB, 700x700px
Help me out here

So this is one of my many stories I have of encounters with something that is very weird. This story I'm gonna tell you will sound funny or fake, and literally almost no one believes me and every time I have told it usually I get laughed at, hoping I can get an explanation or anyone can help.

So my most recent encounter of this type was about 2 years ago when I was 16, 18 now. I had just set my phone down to start falling asleep when suddenly I start feeling a small tug on my blanket. I'm like wtf so I say stop that shit thinking it was a sibling. Then it happens again but stronger and we literally start tugging on blanket hard as shit. Mind you I'm pretty strong at this time because I was heavily involved in sports one being football. So me and whatever it is continued to yank for about 20 seconds until I finally pulled it away. I never turned on the light to see what it was because I feared seeing anything I didn't want to see.

This has happened quite a few times. Another incident was when I had a bunk bed, slept on top, and my brother would be gone. In the middle of the night I'd wake up to something shaking the bed, and once I had the balls to look and whatever it was just bolted out of the room making my bed shake.

If I get serious replies on this then I wouldn't mind telling a few more of my stories. This "thing" has never harmed me or anyone in my family, so I have no idea what it is.
>>
Is it possible you fell asleep and dreamed it?
>>
>>19366907
No, everyone thinks that, but the pulling blanket I had just closed my eyes and I was surprised bc nothing ever happened until after it knew I was sleeping. It was about 2am and that was usually when things happened
>>
Just let it have the blanket and get a new one stop being so stubborn learn to share duhh.
>>
>>19366899
Please continue.
>>
HELP ME
>>
>>19366899
Have you tried sleeping with a flashlight, and/or a gun?
>>
>>19366918
Maybe you should get a new blanket, fold up the one you have and put it in a nice place.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.