[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to tell a very strange dream that I had last night. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I want to tell a very strange dream that I had last night. I haven't told anyone. I feel it's a gift just for me but anyway.

A couple of thieves were prisoners in my home. I saw myself as one of the thieves. I saw my home large as a huge building with doors and passageways, like a prison.

I saw my father in the stairs. He was very sad. But I did not stopped and continued my jailbreak. The third time we managed to go outside.

Then I saw a person that was very depressed. He said that he was taking care of his elderly wife. But he could not take it anymore. I felt very sorry for him. I went back and I hugged my father. And escaped again.

In the top of a hill. Someone is digging up three words, partially buried in the soil. I saw three lines with signs that I could not read. The sun began to rise. He spoke about the value of each human life. I cannot remember his words. He mentioned "the child killers, not everyone". The depressed person listened to him and became very happy.

The two thieves continue their escape. There was an escape route. A very steep slope full of rocks, poisonous animals, plants with thorns, and hostile people.

The thieves wanted to climb it, but a tall man prevented the thieves from even trying it. The man said something but I cannot remember it. He convinced them not to try it, although at first he stopped them by force.

The police came closer. One of them entered in a church (me), and the other hid outside. The police caught the one hiding outside.

I sat on the ninth bench, the closest to the entrance. But I was afraid of the police so I sat down in the third one. I spoke (or confessed) to the priest. And the priest convinced the police to leave.

After that I had a sense of immeasurable love.

I wake up and I saw a web of "white sharp feathers". It was a presence of indescribable intensity. It filled everything. It was so intense it was terrifying. It was a terrifying love. I cannot describe it.
>>
> I spoke (or confessed) to the priest. And the priest convinced the police to leave
The law cannot harm those that safely practice the occult. They have no legal precedence over the supernatural and they will never publicly acknowledge any such things. It is simply far too ridiculous to consider.
>I wake up and I saw a web of "white sharp feathers"
Beautiful, hmmm.
>>
>>19366761
After a while I felt the need to turn on the light, and I did (I was really scared).

I wrote it in my phone as soon as I could.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.