[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in November I had a near death experience on MDMA which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: dots.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dots.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
Back in November I had a near death experience on MDMA which allowed me to see 'in' to what people would consider the matrix. I still remember the events, in, and leading up to coming back.

I'm not larping, and I think there's easily many different explanations for what happened. One of which is ego death.

So, if you want to know what I saw and what made me think that is (likely) what I saw, AMA
>>
greentext what u saw OP
>>
No one cares about your drug fueled "enlightenment"
Go do something productive.
>>
Give us an info dump?
>>
>>19366317
Can you try to get a sense of when you're not speaking for everyone? Because you're not actually speaking for anyone.
>>
>>19366247
i once took the equivelent of around 450mg and a gram of whizz on a "fuck you world" binge, was fuckin excellent for the best part, until i tried to get up out my comp chair (did this all alone, empty house etc) my pupils were goin ten to the dozen vision was impaired to fuck but felt amazing...my guitar on the wall seemed to float like it was in the breeze and words on screen seemed to emit outwards...fuckin awesome but lookin back very daft..told myself for future reference not to double drop then drop again 40 mins in thinkin the double was a dud
>>
>>19366317
i care, i fuckin love drugs...and anyone against them either aint tried them, or aint done them properly.
>>
>>19366313

> Back in November meet up with college friend
> Decide we want to roll, find a dealer, go back to the house
> Friend says he has bad feeling about this
> During the walk out of the car to the house, he drops the pills
> Literally search for half an hour, can't find them
> Finally I remember exactly where he was walking, find them and move along

> Take a pill, feeling great. Sometimes I'll have hallucinations, as in, on enough MDMA I will see people or things will change into other things.
> Its brief, on acid or any hallucinogenic I can recognize what is not real by just making the formal assumption that it isn't.
> Like clockwork, it will appear as normal.

I have another story about the first time I did MDMA and saw a person who wasn't there but it isn't relevant to this.

> We start talking about the idea of collective consciousness, time, a bunch of other 'weird' subjects.
> I was feeling weird, like not normal. My vision was getting blurry and colors were rapidly changing.
> Then, nothing.

I should clarify what I mean by nothing. It was literally that. The only reason I know it was nothing, because I could not remember who I was, what I was, where I was, anything. Just. Nothing. Tranquility.

Now I think it's hard to explain to anyone what that feels like but I think it's expressed a lot on the board. They call it the 'void'.

I'd call it death. No choice. No reason. Just being without purpose or cause.

So now I will speak from a perspective that goes as follows:

- I did not know WHAT I was. Let alone human.
- I did have a train of thought. Or at least an ability to comprehend my senses.
- But, my senses, weren't limited to just seeing hallucinations. I could feel, hear, and smell them.
- It was like if you unbottled your mind into a vat, where, reaction incurred action in the form of mimicking what you'd normally feel is 'sight' or 'touch' or 'hearing'.
- It was because I was the action, I could sense the reaction.

Cont.
>>
It was a hallucination, dummy.
>>
>>19367029

Cont.

> There was nothing. Just emptiness. They say in a chamber where you cannot feel anything, any sense, you lose your sense of time.
> Where I was, there was no time. Just, being. It was peaceful. That is all I knew. Literally.
> Then, little white dots started appearing.
> They started moving, in patterns. Like they were vibrating. Back, and forth. They'd start say, in the upper right hand corner, then to the lower left hand corner, and back.
> This continued. I mark this, from my perspective then, as the beginning of time.
> They continued. I could feel them, moving, like if they were apart of me. Like I was the machine watching myself spin and twirl.
> They soon began to become so dense, they collided. When they collided, the dot it collided with turned a different color and continued on.
> This repeated until I saw structures. Great arcs, fractals, where they would dance and twist. I could feel them moving, when the dots would smash together, it was kind of painful.
> It got to a point where it registered as pain. Very intense pain. Almost unbearable.
> I think it's because coming from a point where you don't feel anything, to where you can feel so much, it overloads your senses. I knew of no way to stop it either.

Cont.
>>
>>19367034

I'll say everything then I'll let people decide. I'm still undecided because of what happened. There's more to this story to, like my background, that make it spooky. But I don't want to get doxed.
>>
>>19367067
*too

>>19367052

> The fractals began to change. They began to smear into a face.
> It took what seemed ages for the face to change. It was like watching time in extreme slow motion.
> Again, it was comprised of dots. Little pixels, that moved, and collided to change the scene.
> I'm not sure how, but I recognized that as me. It was all I knew. It was a face. And in each place I looked into "my" face, I'd find another face exactly the same.
> I'd say it was like being in a labyrinth, except each time the face would change a little. Like the eye brow was moving, or lips were.

Cont
>>
>>19367080

I'll say the rest if people want to hear. I'm still having a hard time explaining it in words I think convey meaning without experience.

Here's my personal perspective on the topic:

- Is it very likely possible it was a hallucination? Yes.
- Do I acknowledge that? Yes.
- What makes me think otherwise? My background/connections.
- How so? It's hard to explain.
- What would make you think otherwise this was real? The feeling. Feeling every little nudge as what seemed to be like particles smashed into each other.

I think the subject is quite interesting. I've been interested in a subject called cellular automata. This is the best as I could describe it.

Did my mind make up a cellular automata as a hallucination? Likely.

But interestingly enough I know people working in this field and I have a perspective on it I think sheds light perhaps on the nature of how 'everything' works.
>>
>>19367101
Nigga you high.
>>
>>19367101
Keep going m8
>>
>>19367103

I don't do drugs anymore. I just wanted to get it out there and see what people thought.
>>
Alright agent #48929732 what you did was 100% not MDMA
you might have an underlying medical condition
>>
>>19367118

At least I'm not getting called a larper.
>>
File: fractals.png (42KB, 974x518px) Image search: [Google]
fractals.png
42KB, 974x518px
So, just to explain the fractals.

Imagine you're focusing on the red dot. As time passes, the plane moves forward. The plane is your 'view', similar to the things you could see out the corner of your eyes.

The fractal as a whole, was the scene (my friends face), but at the edges, it'd be the same scene but slightly different.

Similar to the square, twisting as you focus on the red dot. Similar to what people would call "branches" of time.
>>
Hey there! I'm interested in your story, I want to know what you saw, what you felt and what you remember. How can we contact us?
>>
>>19367200

I can set up a temporary email. Just outline what you want to know/who you represent.
>>
>>19367200

[email protected]
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.