[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colorado

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7775.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7775.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
How much attention do you give the state of Colorado? In the vast scheme of things is there something significant here in my home state?
I ask because I'm going to visit Hooper Colorado and try to witness some spoops in mid air next weekend. Is this really a hotspot for UFO sightings? Seems like a good time though. Only a 3 hour drive. Anyone else wanna go?
>>
Everybody is just fuckin high all the time.
>>
>>19366176
>sophomores
>dennys servers
>poor people
>out of state fags
>denver

Not everyone anon.
>>
File: 1453957274957.jpg (72KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453957274957.jpg
72KB, 683x1024px
bump
>>
>>19366176
>i'm from denver
lmao no.
>>
>>19366169

I saw a UFO in Arvada once. Had three lights, hovered very slowly. I did a double take with 3 other people asking if I just saw what I thought I saw.
>>
>>19366169
Bumping your thread.

I live in eastern Colorado. My friends and I saw a UFO in broad daylight two months ago. They thought I was crazy, but eventually they saw it too. There was a plane in the air that that helped give us a point of reference so there was no mistaking it for one. From what I could tell the bright light looked like it was on the edge of the stratosphere. The light stood still for 3 minutes and then it disappeared. I don't think it was a satellite or the ISS, since it wasn't orbiting and it was too high for a flair. I thought it might have been Jupiter, but I checked my phone app and it wasn't in view. I've seen more shit like that before out near the southern Rockies, you just have to keep an eye out.
>>
If you're up in the mountains with no light pollution and you know what to look for you can see satellites.

You can also go to the Alfred Packard Museum and check out the multiple massacre sights like Sand Creek and Ludlow. In Trinidad the entire town has a system of tunnels under it that the mafia used.

There are also real cults operating in some of the more remote areas.
>>
San Luis Valley

>I live in the area
>we had a cattle mutilation 3 months ago

The entire valley is full of weird from ufo sightings, to bigfoot, to secret bases, etc.
>>
>>19368673

Snippy the horse breh. And what are you on about secret bases? Is this the tunnel under DIA meme?
>>
>>19368677
Nope thats rumors about the mountains nearby

Crestone mt, Blanca and the range near trinidad/that part south
>>
I'm in Aurora.

The spooked thing I've ever experienced is noises outside me window of a little girl moaning/yelling help me

People told me it was just one of the faggot cats around, and it probably was, but holy shit dude it sounded just fucking like it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.