[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever been to the Cannibal Cafe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Any olgfags here been on cannibal Cafe. What was it really like. Was the internet back in the 1990s really like the Wild West? http://agoraroad.com/onion-sites/journey-dark-net-cannibal-cafe-screen-shots/
>>
>>19366073

may wanna check papau new guinea
>>
>>19366073

>> What was it really like. Was the internet back in the 1990s really like the Wild West?

In the 90s, the interwebz were 8mm real life edition. It is no coincidence that the explosion of serial and ritualistic murder crested in about the first half in the 90s as it rose sharply in the late 70s, to now falling like a rock with the mass surveillance state that the web has become.

IT was a fucking dark place, where the Leonard Lake and Charles Ng snuff films were leaked, and spread like wildfire not so much across the net, but through the offline networks it established. If you ever wanna find some horrific shit, go to a flea market for old electronics, and just see what them old pre 1mb usb sticks and first gen plug and go HDDs have on them, it is like a treasure hunt for the fallen and the damned.
>>
File: guro.jpg (231KB, 884x900px) Image search: [Google]
guro.jpg
231KB, 884x900px
The internet was really slow, filled with nerds, mainly men, enthusiasts, and the website design was really archaic, simple, and geo cities tier.

There is nothing mysterious or interesting about freaks larping about cannibalism to get off sexually from doing so.

Do you even know what ero guro is?

One of the earliest meme's on 4chan was from a guro comic where a guy fucks a baby and then throws it into a blender.

4chan was a different place back then.....
>>
The only thing I did on the Internet in the 90s is look up Transformers and Digimon.

In the mid-2000s, I seemed to run into a lot of sexual predators and general weirdos. No cannibals though.
>>
>>19366109
What happened to the guy? Did he get arrested
>>
>>19366273
Im talking about a japanese horror comic book you moron
>>
>>19366297
>Im talking about a japanese horror comic book you moron
I cant stop laughing.
>>
>>19366297
I didnt know that you nerd, thats why i was asking
>>
>>19366394
literally said guro comic ya glue eater
>>
>>19366273
It was called baby fucking or something. It was a meme from a guro comic about a woman that could not die so she prostituted herself to dudes that would rape and stab her and shit. Then she got pregnant and the baby gets torn out of her and some dude fucks it.
>>
>>19366107
>If you ever wanna find some horrific shit, go to a flea market for old electronics, and just see what them old pre 1mb usb sticks and first gen plug and go HDDs have on them, it is like a treasure hunt for the fallen and the damned.
Speaking of that some guy on /tv/ a few days ago supposedly found an old 8mm film reel at a thrift store where someone tattooed a freshly aborted fetus.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85501995/#85501995
>>
>>19366107
Where can I see the Leonard Lake stuff
>>
I'm not one of them, but cannibal cafe shouldn't have been illegal n if it was truly about consenting adults
Technically cannibalism is legal is it's consensual, even sexual cannibalism
>>
>>19368615
I have a hard time believing this.
>>
>>19368615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8EPAlxvYGo
This guy went to jail for murder
>>
>>19368398
>https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/85501995/#85501995

That's some fucked up shit
>>
I love threads like this but because theres no talking about fucking succubus it slides to the bottom.

I've started so many threads and asked for so long about this I'm honestly starting to believe I dreamt it in a fucked up dream.

There was a forum, I think they were a cult, all they did was post weird shit from Alice in wonderland and related it to weird conspiricies. You had to access it through a wesbite about the history of bespoked tailoring.
Anyone have any idea?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.