[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post True Paranormal Happenings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 19

File: serveimage.jpg (15KB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
15KB, 300x140px
ITT: post True Paranormal Happenings
>>
>>19365876
100% of everything from /x/ is wrong.

Its incredible how you guys are so consistent, its paranormal.
>>
>>19365881
>you guys
Which one of us are you?
>>
>>19365881
>100% of everything from /x/ is wrong.
wat?
>>
>>19365881
Wow its like it summons you feds isn't it? You guys really didn't want to release those documents did ya?
>>
File: 1501285951196.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501285951196.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>19365881
>>
So what is this noise surrounding 'Project Star Gate' and why is this topic immediately flooded with shills?
>>
File: Time Travel Eye.jpg (23KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
Time Travel Eye.jpg
23KB, 236x334px
>>19365876
I created this from studying their files. and I think i do their remote viewing when they lock me in mental institutions. MK (insert name here?)

A: Map Deja Vu

1. It is true that mixing certain types of drugs induce this sensation, so the subject should be given the two drugs (Deja Vu Inducing Drug, and MRI tracing chemicals,) while in an MRI device to measure all neural activity with date and time of all activity while subject is sleeping
2. When the subject feels the Deja Vu experience in the future he must also be in a brain mapping machine (MRI?) to detect which tracing chemicals work and which parts of the brains neurons are used (may also be electrically excited water molecules traversing time and space)
3. Map both ends of the experience of many subjects to then move said electro/chemical/frequency activity to a large scale machine.

B. Time Machine Construction

1. In a spherical tank filled with superconducting water insert said time traveler / remote probe.
2. Using electromagnets with an advanced capacitor bank oscillating at the frequency to make the energy of the superconductive liquid negative it should generate the harmonic frequency needed to simulate the mapped experiences with correct input/output time.
3. Generate the same field frequency in lab and find probe/traveler output time to make corrections to the universal calculation clock.

Basically big magnets pull on each other in a sphere the make the liquid inside charge go negative and move. Where go? IdonKnow, maybe Idaho if you catch my flow.

The threads I post this in get deleted quick. So lets watch the FEDs scramble to close it.
>>
>>19365911
LOL DIDNT READ

go back to pol!
>>
>be me
>19 years old
>in dream a pale woman appears (like black and white photo)
>eye is very bright blue
>stares at me and I feel like my mind is draining into nothing
>I wake up. I remember before falling asleep seeing a black shadow around the room
>searched for similar events on the web because why the fuck not
>nothing
>after hours of searching only one mention of a local Albanian Witch shows up
>the local lore matches perfectly with my experience except that she was pretty and not fuck ugly
>>
>>19365909
Just one meme faggot that got triggered by the notion that anything paranormal could be real. Pay no mind.
>>
>>19365923
?? i don't understand you, i was actually speaking about the CIA files.
>>
>>19365889
>>19365891
>>19365896
>>19365906
Name one thing from /x/ that was significant or true.
Even /b/ has more things happening. They had footage of someone trying to an hero, murderers giving coordinates to a dead body and someone claiming to know the girl, people who torture animals caught, etc.
>>
>>19365909
https://youtu.be/Gp0yPOLADwo

There is a link to the audio file in the video link, you need special audio equipment to play it, and the government/NASA has a satellite array they created that can simulate this sensation in anyone they wish, "Voice of God Project" and can also simulate emotions and create chaos around the world with said device, Want links to Patents? I got many
https://www.google.com/patents/US6017302
>>
I channel the Channel Of the ANTICHRIST CHAN

All Stargate Data Revealed HERE
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
What we think are alien Grays are in fact beings existing in different dimensions. They're more spiritual than physical. I have seen one in my life and it was the most terrifying thing I've ever laid eyes on.

I think I might have brought it on myself. When I was in HS, I used to draw a combination of occult symbols, pyramids, and alien grays. Usually all in the same picture. Shortly after one of them arrived. Looking back I'm almost sure that I accidentally manifested it.

It was 3:00am Eastern time and I was in my room sitting up in bed (always was a night owl) My closet right across from me opens and all I see is giant black oval eyes appear from a dark haze. I'm paralyzed, and in a state of terror as if it was being injected into my mind. I somehow without being able to feel my body lunge out at it get my hands around its neck. I see it's head at this point and its elongated and pale, emotionless and expressionless. Everything fades and all of the sudden I'm right back in my bed.

It didn't feel like I was dreaming. Instead it felt like my room turned into a dream of its own, if you can try to imagine it. Ever since then I've been having weird dreams with similar sensations, but nothing comes close to that night. Who else has experience with these grays? Where do you think they really come from?
>>
>>19365953
>>19365965
thank you very much anons. I will try to learn the star gate stuff with this. I wonder what the cia was up to.
>>
>>19365981
Outside.
>>
>>19365948
>Name one thing from /x/ that was significant or true.
CIA involvement in Jamestown is only interesting thing i've ever picked up from here
>>
File: star.jpg (19KB, 445x446px) Image search: [Google]
star.jpg
19KB, 445x446px
>>19365876

i would like to say that i am the one who is responsible for starting this trend of /x/ studying the CIA reading room materials, and it is something of which i am immensely proud. not only proud that i kicked this off, but also proud of the people here who know what knowledge smells like.

remember my logo.
>>
>>19366292
CIA shill confirmed. Disregard logo, MK Ultra conditioning afoot.
>>
File: 1475042787307.jpg (81KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475042787307.jpg
81KB, 791x1024px
>>19366305

Yes, i am a CIA shill. Do not look directly at the Star and the Lightning. Do not investigate the Dogstar. Resist any conditioning emanating from the MK-ULTRA, MK-BURN, CENTER LANE, STARGATE or GONDOLA WISH programs.

No, I do not work for the CIA, although I would be proud to do so. Attempting to unremember the Star and the Lightning will fail! And the truth is, that MK-ULTRA was a humanitarian aid project attempting to research the means by which a soul can be scientifically saved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Sdb1osMjs&t=264s
>>
>>19366370
CIA shill confirmed. Uses capitals rather than lowercase to start a sentence, which is not the same writing style >>19366292 used.
>>
File: 1480150593512.gif (1MB, 290x292px) Image search: [Google]
1480150593512.gif
1MB, 290x292px
>>19366392

who in the world could be capable of such deliberation?
>>
File: 1481239129372.gif (4MB, 294x213px) Image search: [Google]
1481239129372.gif
4MB, 294x213px
>>19365948

name one thing in your LIFE that was significant or true.
>>
File: Ron Tymotely.png (515KB, 1350x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Tymotely.png
515KB, 1350x1284px
>>19366458
Biggu raiku, amigo.
>>
>>19366535
aye lmao nice tymote
>>
Feel free to ask questions I will type as much as i remember being one of their test subjects, it might come out as incoherent babble at times it is all i am capable of because they have used their array of amnesia drugs to make me forget (kindof like Paycheck with Ben Assfuck) and also have employed hypnosis on me and my parents so that anything i say aloud will be considered a psychotic disconnection from reality episode and i will be taken in for more tests. they usually get people from a randomized social security generator that selects us as children for their tests. I think i was chosen as a valuable candidate for my night terror episodes which i had frequently as a kid, that means i lack sleep paralysis ability when i dream and can move my body and feel things more intense while in a disconnected state of reality which i have learned is just a different perspective of the holograph of reality. basically to make someone go to map this thing they have to give you drugs that (I know crazy) create antimatter in your brain, mixing uppers and downers to cancel out the brain entirely and using brain recording equipment to make a video of the experience. I can show you inventions all day that support this technology, they create the perceived idea that your crazy to the people around you using two lasers that generate emotions in brains and can also create anger so that they can inevitable haul you into a clinic where they do more tests on you, i also suffer from deja vu which they claim is a neurological condition and Galactorrhea ((and i'm a male) that they have never explained to me in a doctors office why i have it, even though i have asked countless times and i receive monthly blood monitoring), which leads me to think they were playing with hormones in my brain with my asthma nebluizer), doctors playing with the sick kids??? someone maybe playing ultra games and making you forget, they have a big toolkit, they can control the mind. Help me ESC
>>
>>19366737

did u get to play oregon trail?
>>
>>19366787
i killed all the buffalo, and didnt give a fuck if they all died
>>
File: 1481260655752.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481260655752.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>19366799
>>
File: wat.jpg (102KB, 1288x233px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
102KB, 1288x233px
>>19365965
a-anon, i think there is a problem. I don't know how to say it, well, there might be other beings.
>>
>>19366877
I can elaborate on the cosmic egg i have seen, i found through meditative states i can achieve the same information blocked through hypnosis of my mind, after mapping the universe and finding the nucleic center remnant of the big bang (as in the diagram in the CIA stargate document) we found similarities in the nucleic energy in deep sea fish bio luminescent cells, fish cells flash similar to the big bang flash, our universe is not infinite (or the night would be illuminated with suns) there is a cell wall ours absorbs light the outside wall displays light so the very very very very very big fish can catch little fish,(a flash in time of a fish feeding), the other dimension containing our dimension is again very very very very very very big and will take a long time to map, so they inject populations with drugs as children (they call them vaccines) to make their dreams black so equivalent exchange energy can make their projects dreams stronger,(dreams you dont remember??? Black dreams??? wake up dont remember anything???) CIA stole your dream centers (i know that even sounds crazy to me) and i think the celestial event over Bethlahem in the Bible is actually a rip in time space from the future so Christians can watch the timeline of Jesus to bring him Back To The Future, but in actuality they found that i was able to break free in my meditative state to control bodies, i was just messing around with it one day and i popped out on the cross but i could feel no pain, so i started yelling funny shit at the people watching me die, they started stabbing me with spears to kill me quicker, i died cursing them the whole way stuck in that body, later in some weird trip some holographs wake me up with nanomachine medication and i walk around fucking powerful as shit with universal translator mods, telling people weird future shit just walking around, some people said i saw you die and i was like yeah dawg future homies got my back, then a portal thats it wake up
>>
>>19365953
>>19365965
ok, i think i'm ready now.

Read the whole thing and dl the hemi-sync audio file.
So, when i get this right, this was written in 1983,approved for release in 2003 and lastly got released just now 2016/17. It is not faked as we can easily tell from the source the pdf comes from. Actually it is somewhat mind blowing as for the lack of discussion too. He is talking a lot about quantum mechanics and quantum entanglement. He seems to be able to have access to a quantity of information at a time like this. This in itself is actually astonishing. Here is a thing, while reading it (especially at the end), He descibed the "absolute" (i will just call this place like this) as a timeless dimension where other entities with lower or higer energy exist. Either they enter or exit the "Absolute" dimension. He also give the reader the consideration to not get directly in contact with these beigns and at least to be intellectually prepared.

Something that gave me goose bumps:
He also told, when entering the "Absolute" (when the out-of-body happens) to imagine an energy ball, starting from the centered head go down to all directions ...etc.
Why did this give me goose bumps, well, because i saw it already when i was six or ten. A few years ago i wrote about it on a randome creepystory board (in germany)
>this is the google translation link:
https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fde.creepypasta.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FEine_sehr_merkw%25C3%25BCrdige_Erfahrung%23Ab_hier_wird_es_echt_creepy&edit-text=&act=url

so, what i think i saw was one of those entities, and by acting like them, they might not notice us when entering the "Absolute" Dimension. I know, in the cia pdf is written to do this to enter better this dimension. But when i was six i knew jackshit about this. Anyway, i'm going down that rabbit hole.
>>
>>19367079
>https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fde.creepypasta.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FEine_sehr_merkw%25C3%25BCrdige_Erfahrung%23Ab_hier_wird_es_echt_creepy&edit-text=&act=url
this is a very bad translation, sorry anons if you want to read this but google fucked up a lot here.
>>
File: Jesus Walks.jpg (107KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Walks.jpg
107KB, 1280x721px
>>19367022
>>19367022
You will know the future was real mean when Jesus does the Bernie Lean, fuck with fucking space and time making all of it be mine https://youtu.be/tnT1YNbZ-_U
>>
>>19366458
That's just a damn waste of perfectly good hobo piss
>>
>>19367022
This is important. I just want thank you anon for all you've done for us.I love you. Also, not to be cringe worthy or anything, but next time can you look me up? I got a say some things that can only be said in private.
>>
File: pope penis.jpg (17KB, 407x305px) Image search: [Google]
pope penis.jpg
17KB, 407x305px
>>19367022
This is important information for the Vatican, it shall spread through the sheeps as a success so says the slimy slithering serpent, the holy timeline has not deviated from doctrine
>>
>>19367796
>>19368046
I saw this happen in the last thread this guy went crazy, one more post ending in six and the three illuminati houses divided giving birth to the antichrist, popcorn in hand
>>
all books on the MK Stargate (regulated by a UN scientific enhancement division) project state the human is a dog, pig, or chimp and a encrypted computer system scrambles the social security number data link to hide experimenter, your doctor maybe a perfectly nice guy running a double blind study in which he thinks he is helping you, and the placebo or actual drug they give you that causes adverse effects is just so the doctor can study your mood for side effects related to the drug they are testing, from experience i know that after they get you into a clinic/mental hospital with people with similar and put you to bed with medication, they do midnight tests on people in which they grab the subject by all limbs while sleeping and as the team moves them inject them with another sleeping medication that puts you into a "cognitive coma?" to run tests and work for projects they have conditioned you to not remember, a series of tapes induce the hypnosis while they leave you in a room in solitary, i really need my medical records to decode my past but all doctors i ask tell me they cant give it to me (insert excuse change subject) There is i weird night i partially remember involving Electro Shock Therapy and a special insulin the induce a seizure drug that supercharges neural activity, i woke up after spinning for a long time in darkness (The Absolute?) and remember mumbling to the doctors "that wasn't cool", then wake up in hospital vaguely remembering the events as my entire memory centers cycled, trying to communicate with anyone resulted in incoherent babble for a while and everyone i would talk to i would say my personality changes and say weird things that they all considered psychosis, they created character flaws to keep me their pet, i am going to escape and use the sight they have gave me to destroy them with truth, i will use my internal dream projection radio tower to give the world the dreams of dismemberment, disarray, and destruction to destroy their docs
>>
The dream was dreampt the dream was drawn to paint the world a new damn dawn, to rise above the ones that say HEY YOU ARE NUTS THE WORLD MY WAY, to play the game to make them pay and make the dawn of a new day, the sun will set and you will see the world now belongs to me, solar eclipse a storm you see and now your eye belongs to me, to make them pay the way we paid the memory it will not fade, go fuck the world cause it was true reality will fuck with you, i will not come but from the light designed in darkness at midnight, to steal the light and make it mine the worlds about to pay the fine, I will fuck you until your dead i already am in your head.
>>
>>19365948
The bohemian groove seems rather important when put in perspective.
>>
>>19365911
>believing this
i dug up some pieces of paper that had been hidden under the bed next to me at a mental hospital when i was 16. the boy was mute and somewhat of a legend for his insanity with girls in the mental hospital who had been there a few days longer than i. every conversation he had was written down, and nobody knew where he stored the papers. well it looks like he missed a few.

any way, you sound just like him you crazy bat.
>>
>>19366737
did you ever stay at a mental hospital in san francisco as a kid? early february 2014 or 13, cant remember which

i talked about finding papers under a mental hospital bed and you ACTUALLY are saying the EXACT same things he was.
>>
>>19369954
Call me crazy, I think dark Yoda is cool, I'm playing with the dark side in this dimension
>>
>>19369983
Revelations about Bohemian Grove went mainstream 20 years before moot even thought about creating 4chan, so miss.
>>
File: CarolingSona.jpg (797KB, 1407x879px) Image search: [Google]
CarolingSona.jpg
797KB, 1407x879px
>>19366370
>>19368046

Tell the world their big secret? As they say, Mum's the word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5EMf2lpmR0

>Yes
>>
>>19370002
Nope Nebraska, did the kid have poetry powers and scribbled stuff in journals all day unable to connect his mind and mouth but his pen and paper worked, hearing cosmic messages from the world around you warps your mind from perceived reality, and their communication disabling drugs keep you from telling anyone about your project when you were describing everything you see vocally to paint a dream for them, fucked me up too
>>
File: hia-high-hi.jpg (8KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
hia-high-hi.jpg
8KB, 168x94px
>>19370191

say]-[yes
>>
>>19370191

sorry
>>
File: cymaticseptagram.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
cymaticseptagram.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
>>19370191
>>19370308

>Gsays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op668tunF6E
>>
File: spooky.gif (523KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.gif
523KB, 500x281px
>>19365919
5spoopy7me
>>
>>19370350
3, 3, your off by 3, cosmic 3rd dimension similarity
>>
Galactorrhea is witches milk, can anyone explain this?
>>
>>19370368
loominarty confirm?
>>
>>19370377
Milky Way Galaxy Boy? please provide us with the Antichrist's Eye Of Truth, some ancients believe as the human race spread across the earth their remained a hive mind human capable of controlling the dreams of entire race, with perceptions like this it could be a weapon, go to sleep you silly sally singer of songs that sang the snake to sleep https://youtu.be/ejnSBdd5XIo
>>
>>19369850
Your thoughts still seem distorted but I get your message and can confirm

I was blackmailed into a psych ward once, forcefed drugs and they made sure to mix in addictive ones. I can confirm the midnight tests too. Lucky enough for me my sense of hearing doesn't go away no matter how much consciousness I lose, so I would wake up before they entered the room, and they'd try to save face by calling it a safety checkup that was routine every damn night.

Unfortunately the drugs I was force-fed during the day did erase a large part of my memory of that year, but meditation
and resistance kept the institutionalization memories clear.

Managed to get out of their grasp and drugging cycle by not eating and also puking up any drugs, after 2 weeks without food nor drugs I rapidly cleared up and got on track.

Forced sudden out-of-body experiences, sleep paralysis (shadow people type) and general "shadow people" stalking me were really common during that period and a few shadows stayed until I exorcized them years later, with other people being able to see them as soon as I pointed the shadow out.
>>
>>19370146
I have something to add considering a dream of weird people in robes, so after about a week in a state run hospital in Nebraska another midnight wake up blackout occurs my arms and legs are strapped to a chair and I begin having a out of body expirence but still in the same room I saw a mirror of myself that kept getting closer mirror mimicking movements of me still strapped in until we smack heads then what feels like my body convulsing and a twin pops out of me and walks away holding someone's hand, wake up in mental hospital and have dreams of being my clone walking around laboratories and at strange parties with people in suits all while naked cause I said "my skin gets hot" the last clone dream I got had a bunch of people in robes all around me by a big rock and I am giving some kind of speech they all clap and at the end I say "And you can eat me" I feel my body cook from the inside as I calmly lay down and they start cutting into me, (I know crazy) did the elites dine on a clone of me, thinking they were getting some divine knowledge by consuming a time traveler clone, the faces at the party looked like people you always see in the news but when I look them up it's like the image shapeshifts in my mind, I tried to tell a therapist my dreams and she said they weren't real, I could feel their forks take chunks of my flesh, it was just a dream, I feel like I'm in a time warp, confused look stare change subject, how are your family doing, you would tell me if your experimenting on me right, close book I think we're done here, you can go back to your room, when you have the diagnosis they have the power over you to just call you crazy and that hurts when the dreams feel real
>>
>>19371571
It was at Lincoln Regional Center they have a network of tunnels they use to transfer people to what they say are just vacant buildings to do their tests ( I was with sex offenders and murrderers) for a while after fighting in another clinic, the anger med they gives you turns you mad (great for soldiers great for subjects) just think if they can make medicine that help with depression they can definitely make ones that create it (another weapon of war they aren't willing to talk about) I have theories that there are a large network of tunnels in Nebraska that lead to a underground hive like in Resident Evil (it's central location is far enough from the borders for adequate missle defense and soft sub soil make their boring equipment quiet,)
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.