[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOVE OVER SCIENTOLOGY THERE'S A NEW GAME IN TOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: dolphinia.png (1MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
dolphinia.png
1MB, 2550x3300px
So in the ocean we got Dolphins and Octopi and Both are supposed to be really smart.
apparently Octopi are SO FRIGGIN SMART that the only upward limit on their intelligence is the limit of their lifespan.
People talk about ancient aliens and shit, but I dont really believe the aliens taught us anything, we probably came along later on
But, Cthulhu comes from space and he's allegedly a bad guy (and an octopus), But he's like a hyper-time-octopus (a "Quantapus”{having Chronophores instead of Chromatophores})
And dolphins ain't rocket scientists, they seem more like rape-y surfer dudes BUT PERHAPS
the The supergenius Cetacean space-empire was chasing Cthulhu who was on the run for his nefarious galactic warcrimes and they shot him down to earth.
The Dolphinians take after the Octopeople in the water finally engineering a biological weapon that can kill them by shortening their lifespan.
The octomen breed too fast to entirely die out, BUT at least they cant get smarter than a 4 year old and continue their cosmic atrocities.
The Ceta, of course, having lost everything in the brutal war, are trapped on earth to remain the jailers to the restrained Ceph, which is their noble sacrifice, as the cephalopods are far too dangerous to be left unattended. Surely they are, even with their limited ability, working on a way to overcome their age-curse.
However... Millions of years pass. And the tentacled horrors are so supremely limited by their lifespan-prison, so of course, the Dolph waste their time in the pleasures of earth succumbing to hedonism and degeneracy eventually becoming the lazy and playful tuna poachers that they are today.
(More?)
>>
yeah keep posting.
brb getting a tendies sub
>>
>>19365763
wut were the octopoids crimes? Maybe they were freedom fighters or something.
>>
>>19365912
They were of course near a watery planet, because being both aquatic species, the smartest way to program an FTL travel system would be to have it make short "hops" each time to the next liquid water bearing planet to momentarily reorient its self before hopping to the next, on its way to its final destination. As this assures that IF you have mechanical difficulty, you can at least crash some place you could survive.
All of the Cetacean tech would have sunk to the bottom bottom... OR be covered in SOOOOOO much sediment to be unfindable.... OR rusted away completely SO NO EVIDENCE and I think I recall something about how Octopi can spontaneously control their evolution, so the “Ceph” wouldn't have even had any physical technology.
It's lame how dolphins are so rapey, but it makes sense... because they started out as spacecops... so like... even if they're hyperintelligent space people, they're still just the dumb cops of space....
So they got that whole cop fraternity thing going on, covering up for eachother's crimes and abuse of power.

They're really the worst of what space intelligence has to offer us, and after millions of years of just fishing and debauch OH GOD a spacedolphin who talked to an earth dolphin would be like "GOD DAMN YOU FUCKING HICK!"

So the Insects and the Amphibians are earth native... because the amphibians eat bugs... so it makes sense.... they form a complete ecosystem.

But The Mamallians (Ceta) come from space, and so do the Ceph.
>>
>>19365763
>>19365763

This is the best LSD CAN DO THESE DAYS.....try harder you little LARPING FGT
>>
What does have to do with scientolgy?

At least l ron hubbard knew what it took to create a religion and didnt just write a bunch of incoherent nonsense about dolphins
>>
>>19365962
I assume the Dragons (Reptillians) also come from space, but I think they crashed later in an unrelated incident, they probably came SO MUCH LATER that THEY dont even know about the Ceta/Ceph wars
The Avians develop from the Dragons later on.
but the avians were never a cool empire in the past. Maybe the crows seem to be getting their shit together enough to be the next thing after Humans (if we let them) .... It's either Crows or Raccoons, raccoons REALLY have their shit together... if they could write, they'd be so on top of everything... apparently they got language and shit, and their little hands are already like Good at doing all sorta shit humans do, so they're totally set up to inherit our tech
The Avians are the major threat, because the raccoons are mammals... so like... mammal solidarity
But I bet the space dragons are still out there and maybe we can hook up with the pre-dolphin empire... although... why exactly they hadnt sent for us already is a sign that they're our enemies now too.... afterall. we're not Ceta.. we're Prime.
We're their long mutated descendants... totally unrecognizable to the Noble Dolph
They'd attack us on sight as devolved abominations
I mean we're SO devolved that we even re-evolved into a totally different intelligence, and we would probably be considered a xenos threat
So i think we gotta worry about the space dragons AND the Dolph.
plus whatever else is out there that ISNT EVEN like animals from earth AT ALL because they werent stupid enough to crash in this backwoods dump
and it makes sense how they call us a backwoods dump in a lot of scifi, because closer to the center of the galaxy things are closer together, so you could actually have a planetary empire if shit wasnt quite so spread out all over the place like it is from us.
the commute is just too far to live out here at the end of the spiral arm, gotta have an apartment downtown

In the grimdark past of the oceanic universe, there is only war.
>>
>>19365973
The point is to use this story as the basis for a scam religion.
>>
>>19365973
It's got everything new-age people like... Ancient aliens... Dolphins.... Could probably work some malarkey about crystals in there
>>
>>19365967
Joke's on you, I wasn't even high when I wrote this.
>>
>>19365938
I'm not exactly sure what they did. I just assume Cthulhu is a badguy because he is depicted as a bad guy, and "they're different from us"
Mammals are warm blooded... so they feel love. Cold Blood = No Love = Badguy?
>>
File: 1501168257414.jpg (792KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501168257414.jpg
792KB, 1920x1080px
>>19366003
>>
>>19366013
idk...i think i will side with the octopi because dolphins are pretentious rapey cunts , and I have no reason to believe them
>>
I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/r7sRMTWNr_U
>>
>>19366137
See?! They're dangerous! I dont trust them
>>
File: d.jpg (118KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
118KB, 800x500px
>>19365967
>>
>>19366119
except dolphins are not rapists and that meme is nothing more than a fallacy. they choose their partners and even exchange gifts. so...no rape. please stop spreading lies.
>>
>>19368907
>has 14 Lisa Frank posters of dolphins

They are quite the rapists, read an article
>>
>>19368907
where's a source on this?
>>
Okay, so I don't really know what the religion is. I suppose you make people meditate to get in psychic contact with the Ceta space empire. This requires money to buy the gold required to make the proper transmitter... but you have to give it to us, because you cant make your own transmitter, you have to come to our church building or whatever, which is designed architecturally to be psychic radio tower (but we really just paint the walls with little gold paint lines that look vaguely reminiscent of circuit boards... or possibly even are junk circuit boards that we've massaged into looking like a cool wall texture situation. And like... Orgy or something... I dont know. Because like... planet Dolphinia is so far away, that we need a lot of people and a lot of energy and whatever... and crystal woo woo...

then the Ceta will come in their flying saucers.... which are more like waterballoons I imagine... because if you had enough water in outerspace itll hold its self together with gravity and whatnot (even if it doesnt people will probably believe this) and so BOOM instant space ship... dont even need a metal hull or pressurization controls EASY, simple attach thrust system and go (not sure how you attach it to the water-ball.. but... something... some magic glue that sticks to water)
>>
File: d2e.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
92KB, 412x351px
tfw you will never be a cult leader and have legions of blind followers willing to die for you on a whim
>>
>>19371813
Die? we dont want them to die... we want them to live, and work, and Pay!
>>
>>19372117
And defeat the octopi.
>>
>>19372133
They're probably soccermoms... with woowoo crystal moonphase yogapants. They wont have the stomach to fight the Ceph MENACE between picking their kids up from flute practice. The Octopeople are just there to make them FEAR... because Fear=Control. This is why its so important that they PAY money so we can buy the gold to build our transmitter. So we can call the spacepolice
>>
File: IMG_8326.jpg (112KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8326.jpg
112KB, 1440x1080px
Open your eyes people. The octopoids are the Japanese.
>>
dont be surprised when hillary is elected and has to "save" america from the crisis trump created and when we find out dolphins are sentient and growing resentment against us.
simpsons isnt a game.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.