[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon summoners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: bune.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bune.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
I'm doing a little research on Goetic demons for knowledge's sake and was wondering if anyone here has summoned any and if there were notable results/repercussions. If the God of heaven will not communicate with us, perhaps the gods of hell will?

pic related
>>
>>19365733
They are not "gods of hell" they are parts of ancient pantheons that were inverted by Christists. Also, if your god isn't answering your prayers, maybe it's time to trade in and trade up!
>>
>>19365733
Summoned one to help me land a job, I got the position and then leveraged that to get an even better job later on.

It's good to have a friend helping you out.
>>
>>19365736
haha, good point. Can you explain some the inversion process? Or at least link to where I can read myself?
>>
>>19365745
Basically, ancient Sumerian, Mesopotamian, Caananite, etc. ("pagan") gods were "turned into" demons and devils by monotheists who believed the worship of them, etc. was blasphemy. And of course, since everyone seems to always be 100% certain that *their* religion is the One True Faith(tm), those Heathen Pagan False Idols must really be ebull debbils! Etc.
>>
>>19365769
"turned into" as just regarded as such or actually changed their form by some divine power?
>>
Since this might be a "demon", might as well ask here.

I am trying to dig up some information about a deity that a female friend of mine wants to make a blood pact with. Basically, about a month ago, a guy who is a modern womans definition of prince charming showed up. Rich, fancy cars, good looks and a real charmer. Seems too good to be true, now this guy has told her that she should make a blood pact with a deity whose full name he didn't tell her, only that the deity is referred to as "Percy" or "Perseus". "God of Games and Madness, High-King of Hydaaria , Sky-Lord Chieftain of the druids of Talon and the Commanding Officer of the White Shadow Organization" Sounds stupid and bullshitty as a description, however this "god" has created some of these titles half jokingly as the man says.

My friend wants to "be protected" in this world but she is unfortunately the dumb and naive kind that when something seems too good to be true, it must still be true for her, until she gets smacked by reality. She fails to understand that whatever she may gain in the mortal world will not be worth the price she pays later.

She is growing closer with the man and they have kissed multiple times but nothing beyond that. The man also has said that if "Perseus" were to leave him, he would die.

To me, seems like a slave to a demon is trying to seduce and make a slave out of my friend.

My friend has also tried to sell her soul to Lucifer many years ago when she was about 14, for the price of gaining magical power. She claims that Lucifer however rejected her. Possibly because her price was too high for what she is worth? Just mentioning this because it may be relevant. Also she has made a few malicious curses during her life, however those were after summoning Lucifer.

Any info or a pointer towards the right direction(or thread) is welcome.
>>
>>19365783
Just regarded them in such a manner, and that is how it appeared to *them.* But a lot of these, assuming they literally exist, were worshiped as gods for a long time before that, and acted as such. But, just as many "pagan" gods, they're not all entirely benevolent. Some can even be antagonistic. but they were worshiped as such, their "inversion" would likely have had no actual effect on them (again, assuming we suspend our disbelief).
>>
>>19365875
Funny how the consciousness of something (or lack thereof) can be so influential,
>>19365869
Also, bump to this
>>
>>19365869
To also check for this, if she is a stubborn fool and still wants to go through with the blood pact, is it possible to do a ritual myself before that, which would make her blood/being repulsive to the demon so that no pact would ever even be accepted. I've been able to take away headaches and even heal a broken knee via energy use, however I just did what "felt" right to do instead of having much actual knowledge. Is it possible to taint someones blood in a good way so that no malicious god/demon would accept a blood pact from them?

>>19365880
Ty anon.
>>
to all in this thread

kys's
>>
>>19365733
Bump for interest.
>>
>>19366136
damnnn thats cold
>>
>>19365869
as a satanist, who dedicated himself to lucifer i can tell that she's dumb like a rock.
First: you cant just sell your soul to lucifer. You have to feel love for him and know why are you doing this.
Second: she pissed him off by unnecessary summonings.
She can read la'vey and Joy of Satan (google it) then, try again
>>
Lavey

top kek
>>
>>19366843
Good introduction. That's all she needs
>>
Going to do a summoning tonight. Not sure that I'm ready exactly, but I am tired of waiting.
>>
>>19367198
>Not sure that I'm ready exactly, but I am tired of waiting.

Good way to piss them off.
>>
>>19367198
record it, fag.
>>
>>19367198
If you have no actual purpose in mind, and you have not made the proper preparations, such as time, place, etc, the spirit/demon/entity will not appear, nor will they do what you want.

You can't just perform evocations on the fly. You have to make preparations.
>>
>>19368422
>>19368720
>>19368984

Let him try. I'm tired of all the fearmongering. A lot of goetic spirits have been said to be really patient with newfags
>>
>>19369016
>A lot of goetic spirits have been said to be really patient with newfags

If not properly binded, they will use and abuse you because you are weak. These are not spirits to just summon for fun.
>>
I tried orobas. Absolutely nothing happened, because goetia isn't real.

ahh taahhhh
malll koouuth
ve ga booo rahhh
ve ga dooo laaaa
lay oh lahm
ahhhh menn

okay you're good to summon bro (^:

apparently the magic circle can be made of salt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.