[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 150428,xcitefun-village-1.jpg (45KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
150428,xcitefun-village-1.jpg
45KB, 700x525px
hello /x/, I got a story for you

Short disclaimer: this is not a ghost story, so don't expect jumpscares or twist ending cheapshots, rather, it's an autobiography in which I piece different occurences that shaped my exsistence in this world in an attempt to reach out, hopefully making sense of the process of exploration I am currently obsessing with.

The Accursed - Part 1

Nearly every religion and culture has some kind of phenomena resembling a curse, pissed off orthodox Jews are known to perform a ritual named "Pulsa DiNura" - aramic for "lashes of fire", in which angels of destruction are called to block Yaweh's forgiveness for one's sins, causing the individual to suffer God's retribution; or the infamous "Master and Margarita" curse that was until recently plaguing every screening and play of Michael Bulgakov's classic, resulting in unexpected deaths and horrific injuries over and over again; some are firm believers in the curse of gilette, that seems to affect stars who choose associate themselves with the brand.

Me, I'm a bit different, from what I've discovered over the course of my journey, I've been cursed since birth, maybe even beforehand.

My life has always been full of horrific violence and exceptionally bad luck, starting from, well, the moment I've been born, in this chapter I am going to introduce myself to all of you, and expand upon the origins of how I became simultaneously more and less of a human in the struggle for self actualization and my battle with my inner demons, as well as the acquaintances I made with other entities I came to be aware of along the way.

1\6
>>
A good story should start from the beggining, and I would like to begin with my great grandmother, we used to call her "Granny Irene", a name she despised for reasons I only now uderstand; she was over a hundred years old when she died, 103 to be precise, she was a clinically depressed, demented, hateful, old woman in her later years, or so I've heard from my whole family at the time, a true monument for the long dead eastern european folk traditions, but the dichtonomy of reality made me doubt these claims as from the moment I've appeared into these world she had shown me nothing but unconditional love and utmost care.

"My dearest son", she used to call me,constantly showering me with buckets of strawberries, and fresh fruits from her garden, a gift I couldn't appreciate at the tender age of 6, being the kind hearted, naive child I was; we always had enough food at home - eggs, meat, pasta,even the occasional snack, my mother and my grandmother were expert chefs,and it never made much sense to me, however, there was something else about grandma Irene that I only notice now, in retrospective, she spoke to me, and only to me, for hours to an end, most of her demented muttering was hard to understand at the time, as she spoke exclusively in old church slavic, and no other language; well, here is where it gets interesting.

2\6
>>
>>19365687
During her late 20's, Grandmother Irene was a holodomor survivor, actually ate her two dead younger sisters during the horrible famine, moreover, she was apperantly born with an affinity for the occult and taboo, serving as the village witch in a time when superstiotions and the archanic slavic gods still roamed at large beneath the iron curtain of the soviet union, something I dicovered from her parting gift to me, which I accidentally stumbled upon in my grandmother's house as a yound teen, and to the discontent of my family, and was studied throughoutly during my teens.

What she left me was inside an envelope my grandmother hid in her attic, it was a dusty place, full of a great many soviet artifacts, it's really not a surprise I spent a lot of time exploring it as a kid, eventually stumbling upon this gift.

3\6
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 279x181px
>>19365688
Assuming my family's stance on Grandma Irene, they most likely thought she would just be bad influence regardless of what's in the envelope, and it was sealed shut when I found it, inside I found a bunch of money, a diary, a book, a passport, and a note; the money I left for my grandmother, figured out lives abroad was much more comfortable than living off a dead nation's welfare money, she wouldn't accept it knowing it came from her own mother so I just left it on the piano, thinking she would later find it and do something useful with it, which, knowing her temper, I doubt she did.

The diary was, well, my grand grandmother's only diary, very detailed in some points, much less so in others, the dates were sometimes years apart and sometimes a dozen a week, it was a thick, monster of a paperback notebook spanning over around 200 written pages and over 80 years, with many left blank, Grandma Irene written about everything she experienced during her life and then some, it's way too vast to rephrase but the main point that are relevant to my current situation are these - she was, by far, not the first person in out family with close ties to witchcraft and the occult, and, she mentioned a curse running in our blood since times long forgotten.

4\6
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>19365693
The book was called "occultism and black magic", printed circa 1880, featuring content from many different sources, namely - 35 different works in 8 different languages, translated into old church slavic, a language which I had to learn in order to study it; it was about what I expected from a woman like my grand grandmother: curses, blessings, mixtures, runes and rituals to get whatever it is you want with little to no effort, and of course, I've been facinated, even obsessed, by this black, little, leather covered gem I just found, and held onto it until I could remember it by heart, as I do even now, almost two decades lately.

Now, the note and the passport were something I only understood a bit later into my early 20's, as I got older and more insightful, the note just said "don't worry about the man, he is not really there, thank you for your obidience, my dearest son, this is my gift to you", the passport, well, it was a bit unstelling as well, it had many names in it, Grandmother Irene changed her name over 12 times, the oldest, most crumbled piece of paper in there had only two things readable on them - the date, and a name -
"Yaga".
5\6
>>
File: sunset_in_park.jpg (141KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
sunset_in_park.jpg
141KB, 800x593px
>>19365700
the years following the discovery were somewhat, let's just call it bizzare, I started sleepwalking, lost my sense of smell, and had particulary vivid dreams of the steppes and forest of my homeland, many a night were spent with me exploring the astral landscapes that seemingly started plaguing my subconciousness, sinister to a certain degree at times, sure, but the facination within me kept the experience throughoutly refreshing in my mind, abandoned villages, pitch black forests with a myriad eyes fixed on my neck, artifacts and chapels to gods that are no more, this felt like destiny.

I really wish that's all I had to say about grandma Irene, but another thing I found in the attic that day was a noose that was cut with a knife, I understood the implication of this even at the tender age I've been at, but upon confronting my grandmother with the question as of what is it doing there, she took me to a quiet corner of her house and said that I'm never to mentioned it, and told me to never go in the attic again.
End of part 1 - The Cauldron

Will be happy to get some feedback
>>
No feedback yet jw if there will be more to read or not.
>>
>>19365822
there will be, of course, I'll keep posting on as I'll write more
>>
I'd like to read more, keep posting em
>>
>>19365681
havent read yet but nice pic
>>
G o o d. Well LARPed my friend.
>>
>>19365704
Nice story Op, keep posting
>>
bumpd
>>
>>19365681
bumping for interest
>>
>>19369571
No, anon, I'm not
>>
>>19365681
Beautiful photo. Where's that from? I love those roofs.
>>
Bump I'm interested.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.