[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gemstone / Minerals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

My boyfriend and I are just beginning to really get into crystals, gems, and minerals. We have a small collection going, and we're going slow but steady with finding new ones!

I purchased a sellenite wand and a few amethyst clusters this morning, and I was looking up potential things to do with them.

So, /x/, what crystals/gems/minerals do you have? What do you keep them for? Do you actively work with them and feel as though it helps you spiritually? Let's talk!
>>
File: slide_25.jpg (77KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_25.jpg
77KB, 960x720px
>>19365633
1) Learn material science, specifically, crystallography, band-theory of solids, and photonics.

2) Your boyfriend doesn't believe in this shit even if he says he does. He just wants to keep getting fucked on the reg.

3) Keep moving on in your spiritual quest. Crystals are just philosophical honey traps.
>>
File: peridot.jpg (58KB, 564x887px) Image search: [Google]
peridot.jpg
58KB, 564x887px
-- not a collector, but I always had an attraction for peridot, particularly with a definite gold tinge. I feel it's a little overlooked, and apparently it's got some fine effects
>>
>>19365739
My boyfriend's the one who got me into this! Lol, contrary to popular belief it's not always the girl that's into this kind of stuff. What makes you believe crystals are honey traps? Do you think it's not worth it to work with them?
>>
>>19365806
Please provide scientific evidence of the magic properties of crystals.
>>
File: 20170729_151217.png (1MB, 1080x605px) Image search: [Google]
20170729_151217.png
1MB, 1080x605px
>>19365753
That's gorgeous! We've really piled on the purples and blues in our collection, so I'm looking to find other colors just to make it more even. Do you have any other crystals?

These are the three I bought earlier this morning.
>>
>>19365813
Can't offer it to you! I have no idea if they work, either. All I know is that they're cool as fuck and I enjoy them.
>>
>>19365813
If someone gives you scientific evidence they are probably from the government and can't be trusted.
>>
>>19365633
Crystal meth helps me spiritually.
>>
>>19366823
Nope, probably means they got more than shit for brains.
>>19365633
And also, buy some bismuth crystals! They don't have any magical effect, I won't bullshit you, but they have a cool property in which they have a diamagnetic field which repulses magnets, get two of them and balance the distance and you can levitate a magnet with crystals and science.
>>
LMAO NIGGA

this shit literally like some tribal ass dumbfuck naked jungle people shit

niggas buying up trinkets thinking it will protect them and shit

LMAOOOO
>>
File: makecrystals.jpg (89KB, 777x490px) Image search: [Google]
makecrystals.jpg
89KB, 777x490px
hey op did you know you can make your own?

:)
>>
>>19366872
That's sick as fuck. I definitely will!

>>19366893
Eh, if you're the type of person to believe in intention and imbueing something with energy, then maybe crystals are something to look into! I used to be really susceptive to energy and now that I have my life together, I want to pick that skill back up again!
>>
File: 120633_1222286788597_full.jpg (71KB, 531x442px) Image search: [Google]
120633_1222286788597_full.jpg
71KB, 531x442px
>>19366900
quality shit post.
>>
has anyone ever tried to increase the power of their crystals with an ankh?
>>
>>19365633
OP Dont make your own, it makes chlorine or phospherous gas.
>>
Let me see your wand OP
I'll post mine if you post yours~~
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.