[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary personal stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 48

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 246x138px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 246x138px
Hey, /x/. What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you?
>>
the realization I exist
>>
File: 1497907774216.png (118KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1497907774216.png
118KB, 500x548px
>>19365030

>be me
>get into fight with parents, run off into the night like the fag I am
>in a parking lot crying, contemplating death
>look at the woods
>dark
>so dark
>fuckthat.jpg
>hear a sound that sounds vaguely human come from the woods
>get up slowly and start walking away
>hear footsteps behind me
>fucking lose my mind, terrified beyond belief, scream
>run screaming down the road into my house, screaming out that Satan is behind me

>sleep in my parent's room for three days after
>>
Bleeding while pooping
>>
>>19365030
>be me
>5 or 6
>with 9 year old brother taking out garbage
>taking out garbage at 10 pm because fuck parents
>neither of us want to take out garbage at 10 pm
>literally shitting bricks as we leave the house even the garbage cans are on the other side of the house
>bring garbage halfway to cans
>put garbage in cans
>then me and my brother hear our dad sort of half whisper half shout"shane, shane"
>bolt the fuck inside
>ask dad why he was calling us
>he wasn't
>>
Seeing a fucking car bomb go off a few feet in front of me in Iraq.
>>
Everyone is living my thoughts. Everything I do, the world follows after. I am the one. The iota.
And that's horrifying. But I'm not SCHIZO!! WELLL I take meds. Screw me I mean sue me.
>>
>>19365030

Like 2 nights ago

>wife and I in bed, hear baby cry in other room
>wife gets up to feed him, comes back a couple of minutes later
>gets into bed and holds me tight, really tense
>tells me this
>she heard the baby and got up
>as she walked down the hall she heard a woman's voice talking to the baby.
> it said "you're alright darling, it's OK"
>"she's coming now"
>wife tells me that at that moment she thought it might have been my mother (my mother is staying with us this week)
>as she opened the door to the baby's room she felt an "entity" pass through her
>the baby was asleep and alone
>>
>>19367100
ive heard several stories of people hearing loved ones voices calling to them out of where they are not.

wonder what that is
>>
File: 1487443450007.gif (432KB, 577x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487443450007.gif
432KB, 577x238px
>>19365030

>Be Me
>Be prominent on /x/ for a long time
>Hung out on IRC, tripfagged as Overdose !ldeLuSions, Wrote some creepypastas, done a lot of shit on /x/ for a long time
>Leave for maybe 5 years or so.
>Come back and /x/ is in this shit state.

Why is it all Divination/MagikLARPers and 3spoopy5me meme threads?
Where have all the /x/philes gone?
did the influx of Avatarfags and Tarot threads rot this place to the core?

the scariest thing about this board, is i used to call it home.
>>
thinking that I was dreaming and feeling like I'm about to wake up,
but I was already awake.
Note that I am default lucid dreamer and that was on a period of my life where I started to experiment/learn more and successfully exercised WILD almost every day.
I fucking know of when I am dreaming and when I'm about to wake up,
and it was the exact same fucking feeling. But it terrorized me, this life is the
only thing I know of, where the fuck am I supposed to wake up to, I thought.
I panicked, and I tried to stop this sense of waking up and it went away, I got so
scared that I couldn't sleep that night. Didn't trust going to sleep or feeling the same thing again.
>>
When I woke up on Easter when I was 5 or 6 and was completely paralyzed with someone in an Easter Bunny suit standing over top of me and staring at me.
>>
File: 1455894844688.jpg (7KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1455894844688.jpg
7KB, 192x182px
>>19367355
>>
>>19365030
>be me
>>
>>19367452
>>
>>19365030
Alright. This is a series of three "dreams", I guess you could call them.

The first was years ago when I was sleeping on my couch in the living room and I awoke to what you could identify as sleep paralysis. I never had it before but it was completely terrifying. I was frozen solid, well my body was, but I sat up out of my body. Only the dimensions of the room felt off, like they were constantly shifting. Very hard to explain. What was even more frightening was I could feel energy gathering at the top of the stairs. I couldn't see it, since my view was blocked, but I new something was forming or coming through. I remember freaking out in my head that I'm not ready for this shit and eventually it dissipated. Then I woke up on the couch like normal
>>
>>19367584
The second dream happened, it was actually more of a real dream. This took place a few days later. I lived in the city irl, so my dream too place there. I was walking from my apartment to the local convenience store taking a back alley. It appeared to be nighttime out, and no feelings of threat were to be had. Well that is until about halfway to the store I started feeling that energy gathering feeling again and started getting nervous. In my dream I kept looking behind me and nothing was there. The final time I looked behind me there was a black shadow standing there right up in my face. It simply said "I've been following you". Woke up.
>>
File: DSCN4423 - Copy.jpg (545KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4423 - Copy.jpg
545KB, 1600x1200px
>>19367592
The final time was again a few days later. This time my dream was me sitting in a plowed cornfield overlooking a road, something like pic related but more hilly. I was sitting there just watching the road, and had a feeling like I was expecting someone. I started feeling the presence again, but this time I wasn't scared. While the black shadow was standing behind me I began to apologize to it and remember saying "I just wanted to let you know, I'm sorry". After that the presence said "that's all I wanted to hear" and I felt it leave from behind me, leaving me on the hill by myself feeling better. Then I woke up, never to have those dreams again.
>>
>Be 1995
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>Stomach is killing me
>Go to the bathroom
>Feel much better after
>Decide to get something to eat
>Eat some cereal, then go back to bed
>Wake up the next morning to the sound of screaming
>Rush out and find my family in the living room
>There was a big ol' shit in the recliner
>Drapes had shit smeared all over them
>Cereal box was mashed in the VCR
>There was milk poured all over the coffee table
>The fridge was left open all night
>The TV remote was in the toilet
>Front door wide open
>Parents think some drunk/druggie broke in and ransacked the place
>Never told them about my mid-night stroll
>Guess I was sleep-walking and did all that shit
>>
>>19367598
>>19367592
>>19367584
lern 2 grentxt
>>
>>19367384
You aren't prominent and nobody cares what your tripcode is faggot
>>
>>19367623

I know a couple of people who peed in their closets in college thinking they were in the bathroom.

One was my ex-wife. She talked in her sleep. Like lucidly, eyes open, etc. and would have no memory. When I suspected her of cheating, I questioned her and got what I needed.

Long story short, you may have an identifiable sleep disorder.
>>
When I was a kid I saw two bright lights in the sky that moved up and down and they kept disappearing as well. I watched it for about 15 minutes trying to figure out what it was, then I went to wake up my mom (it was night) and she said that it was "silent lightning". I've never seen that phenomenon again so it must be quite rare, or maybe I saw something else. Been wondering ever since honestly. There was absolutely no sound and no storm btw
>>
>few years ago in high school
>first month of summer break, parents at work
>sitting in my room playing with a couple friends online, around 10-11am
>thought i heard a car door shut so i figured one of them came home early
>get up and open my door, immediately black out
>in a complete void, try to speak but hear nothing, try to move but feel nothing
>wake up sitting in some chair, head dangling between my legs, arms completely limp, blood dripping into a pool between my feet
>hear voices but dont recognize them and cant understand them
>go back to the void, see a distant object, looks like its moving but cant tell the direction
>wake up again, face down lying on something, completely numb
>eyes dart around but can only make out blurry shapes, colors seem too dark
>back to the void
>think im dying and this is the afterlife, get intense feeling of dread and sadness
>object getting closer, look directly at it, wave of fear washes over me and it starts moving faster
>wake up in my own bed with horrid migraine and teary eyes
>see dad sitting at the foot, try to talk to him but only moan
>tells me that i had them worried sick, etc.
>manage to slur out what happened
>dad says he came home at 4 and found me in a corner of the living room banging the back of my head against the wall mumbling something and called 911 when he saw a bloodstain behind me
>tells mom i just fell to not scare her as much
>ever since ive had semi-regular nightmares and when i wake up the same spot on the back of my head aches horribly
>>
>>19367370
Vocal speech recognition patterns and sleep deprivation
>>
>>19365030
reposting:

>Go to strange city for some shit
>Stay at hotel
>have a shower
>get out of shower
>mirror is fogged up
>someone has written "i'm going to kill you" on it
>not since I was in the shower, but they've written it at an earlier time and when it fogged up the writing just became clear again
>someone who stayed in the room last having a giggle I guess, p funneh
>go out
>get back pretty late
>about 3 mins after I get in
>knock knock on door
>look through peep hole
>guy standing there looking down with cap on so I can't see his face
>no fucking way
>eventually watch him walk off
>wait he's not walking off
>see him knock on door opposite
>no answer there
>watch him walk off in the opposite direction to the exit

Not amazing or anything, and just weird enough to sound not real. But it did happen, very strange.
I figure the two events were unrelated and he was probably just going to rooms until one opened the door then he would rob them, the writing on the mirror was probably just some chump trying to be funny.
>>
>>19369337
Nah that would creep me out even after leaving
>>
Now this is the /x/ I love. Hopefully this thread takes off and I'll be reading it tonight.
>>
got raped by hobo when i was 12
>>
>>19369372
More details please anon
>>
>>19369337
You should always look through the peephole with a mirror at an angle - could be a silenced pistol staring back at you
>>
>>19365030

Realizing that I'm the Sixth Seal.

Puerto Rico.
>>
>>19369498

It's time.
>>
Was awake for three days and then I saw astral shadow spiders
>>
It's fairly current. I've been researching the hell out of Jonestown. Sifting through the FBI vault, listening to the recordings of sermons and later activities in the compound, comparing psychological profiles before and after, all that jazz. Nothing special, right? Tons of people do.this.

Where it gets sketchy is after I connected a couple of dots. The FBI was less than stellar in dealing with the investigation into Leo Ryan's assassination and the People's Temple itself. They identified Guyana as an African country, for one, and there was a clear cut shift in the case out of left field. Things suddenly went from amateur and inaccurate to eerily professional and intimate. The level of redaction in the FBI documents makes no sense but to cover up information the public shouldn't know. It goes beyond hiding identities, contact info, and addresses. It steps into blacking out entire pages of vital information, and gives clear indication that there were agents present throughout the life of the organization.

Still nothing special, until you get to the Manson comparatives and the shift in religious doctrine. This shit gets creepy really fast. I am not talking about Jim Jones as god or the saviour. I am talking about the ritualistic behaviour that came literally out of nowhere, accompanying the change in Jim Jones and his inner circle.

Possession, mind control, government testing into the occult. It all ties in so quickly. MK Ultra was nothing more than a distraction.

Immediately after I made this connection, I started to feel a constant haze, nausea, weakness, dizziness, and a persistent feeling of dread. I started having sleep paralysis, cluster headaches (never had before in my life), my glasses can't be cleaned and have started forming scratches, i hear noises all around the house and I've begun to crave sugar (I dislike sweet things).

None of these things, even together, are life threatening. I feel they serve more as a warning to stop.
>>
>>19369543
I see an unexplainable bright light in a reflection. No lights are on and my phone isn't making the light. I don't know what this means.
>>
>>19367104
They don't allow women into combat you lying piece of shit
>>
>>19367384
You may literally be the gayest, most retarded faggot on the entirety of 4chan right now. I'm pretty sure you're going to have to kill yourself. Also eat a big can of dicks, bitch.
>>
File: ffs niles.jpg (50KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ffs niles.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
>>19367355
>nice motherly ghost comforts your baby
>get scared
>>
>three years ago
>my gf of 4 years dumps me
>force her to move out
>start drinking daily
>dark and stormies
>get in the habit of writing songs when drunk
>record drunken singing/guitar playing on my phone
>almost always sounds like shit the next morning but sober self is able to salvage some of them
>three or so months go by
>switched from mt. gay (80 proof) to 151
>blackouts not uncommon
>some of recordings just become me talking to myself trying to understand where the relationship went wrong
>hungover as fuck one morning
>listening to a recording
>I had stopped mid song slurring "you're shit this is shit"
>hear a woman's voice in recording softly ask "why stop"
>rewind and listen again and again
>have my friend listen, he confirms
>neither of us are spooped and we just assume it's an audio phenomenon
>a few weeks pass
>by this point I'm starting to get mild alcohol withdrawals
>didn't know that's what it was and just chalked it up to hangovers
>wake up one morning to see a video in camera roll
>blackout me decided to record a random corner in the kitchen
>video is 30+ seconds long
>up until this point I hadn't been able to recall dreams
>now I start having night terrors
>wake up screaming fairly often
>every time it's recurring dream involving woman twirling her hair around her fingers
>can go more in depth if anyone wants
>>
File: IMG_0414.jpg (164KB, 1022x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.jpg
164KB, 1022x589px
>>19369484
>silenced
>>
>>19369693
>by now I'm getting really depressive
>showing up to work smelling of booze from night before
>working 2pm to close (midnight) six days a week
>I rarely record at night now when drunk
>just browse internet (mostly CL personals to find someone to fuck)
>wind up hiring callgirl off CL one night
>she comes over and I'm already drunk as fuck
>she smells like cocoa butter and Newports
>drink more with her
>watch big lebowski
>she goes down on me not even 15mins into movie
>have first cig
>she gets really sick all of a sudden
>keeps barfing in toilet
>think "lol my cum made her sick"
>after she leaves I pass out
>fucking wake up with sleep paralysis
>this is weird because I always sleep on my stomach since I only get SP when asleep on my back
>even weirded I feel the mattress vibrating
>I can feel that I have an erection as well
>normally I'm scared during SP but I guess I was still drunk and too stupid to fully grasp what was happening
>start to get stimulated by the vibrating bed
>mind starts racing thinking about mom/son incest
>never had that fetish before
>voice in my head (?) asks "who is she"
>I cum moaning for my mom
>almost immediately able to move
>turn lights on
>there is no cum on my stomach
>no cum on sheets
>run fingers along underside of cock
>STILL CUM IN URETHRA
>whatever was making the bed vibrate took all my cum?
>>
>>19369693
Yes, but be more concise. It's like You don't explain things and expect us to know them.
>>
>>19369757
Sorry. My memory of all this isn't amazing. What was I unclear if?
>>
>>19365030
I was tired and my shift at my local BK just finished.
> every now and then i'd go enjoy a cigar or cigarette at one single spot
> had a scooter back then
> go to this spot which is at a mountain top and you can see all of the town, its astoundingly great
> also close to a rich neighbourhood so not too bad
> lighting my smoke
> get this feeling something is watching me
> look around.
> nothing
> smoke a little bit and hear this deep scream come from the woods behind me
> since it's some rich neighbourhood I just thought kids like I was once just fucking around
> keep smoking but was on the tip of my toes
> hear branches breaking and snapping
> start getting on edge
> hear it again
> get to my scooter but not too spooked
> try to start my scooter
> don't work
> have to get off of it and start it by the kickstart
> right as I get off I hear these loud footsteps coming straight for me
> about 20-30 yards away
> they are running quick as shit
> manage to start scooter
> nope the fuck out of there
>>
>>19367384
>the scariest thing about this board, is i used to call it home.

cringed but nice pasta ;)
>>
File: 1495405117068.png (837KB, 1018x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1495405117068.png
837KB, 1018x1018px
>>19366937
false
>>
>>19367801
fuck that greentext bs, a story is a story
>>
File: 3456789090983172.png (100KB, 961x1331px) Image search: [Google]
3456789090983172.png
100KB, 961x1331px
>>19369298
>>
File: image-original.jpg (264KB, 736x875px) Image search: [Google]
image-original.jpg
264KB, 736x875px
>>19369484
>being this paranoid
>>
>be 3-4 years old
>get in trouble and parents would lock me in my room
>I absolutely hated it
>mainly because sometimes I would hear voices in my room
>occasionally it would sound like my entire room was stuffed full of people all trying to talk at the same time
>remember I had a tiny little radio is turn all the way up to drown out the voices
>mom literally put a bunch of duct tape over the volume setting because I would turn it up so often

I dunno if it was just me or the room/house. I remember that shit clear as day. It's funny because I completely forgot about that stuff until like 10 years later and I think about it as an adult and don't know how to rationalize it.
>>
>>19367384
pls go 'way again okthx
>>
File: reffff.png (1MB, 1068x820px) Image search: [Google]
reffff.png
1MB, 1068x820px
>>19365030
nice pic op good game, a shame nobody plays/knows about it anymore.
for me it's when i was just a kid and was in a truck with my mom, she had to slam on the breaks on the highway for some car that was stopped and something from the back of the truck flew up and shattered the window behind us. the whole experience was really scary.
>>
Well if you just mean paranormal it was some unexplainable lights outside my house, I made a post about it a few months ago. I haven't had a lot of paranormal experiences.

In general though would be when it hit me that my Grandfather was dead when my mom started crying during a phone call,
>>
>>19369550
I see this too. It's in my window every night and red. There's probably something in my room that's making it, or at least that's what I tell myself. Anyway it seems harmless so I've just gotten used to sleeping with my blinds down.
>>
File: 73386024.jpg (35KB, 408x597px) Image search: [Google]
73386024.jpg
35KB, 408x597px
>>19369745
>>
>>19369745
GH-OST BLOW JOB!

WOOWOO WOO
>>
Well this shit just happened to me about 30 minutes ago, not the scariest but idk where else to take this.

>Sitting on edge of bed looking at phone
>Suddenly my whole neighborhood flickers black twice
>the sort of black when theres no streetlights or anything but you can still just slightly see
>almost seemed like two quick blinks at night
>only difference was it was 3:40 PM and so light is still visible through eyelids

---happened a single more time while typing
>asked kids riding bikes outside if they noticed it too
>after usual kid talk, all but two of them said they noticed it,
>it happened only twice according to them
>asked them if they looked up to see what caused it
>nope, was too quick

I want to believe i just blinked really quickly without realizing they were regular and my mind is playing a trick on me. My friend down in Maryland says a similar occurance happened to him but his mother noticed it as well.
pls tell me my eyes are adjusting to light or something i dont want a redpill
>>
>>19370546
If it's as widespread as you say reports should be coming in shortly. Pay attention to the news for a while.
>>
File: 1498840094163.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498840094163.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>19369745
Goddammit boner, not now

I'm at work
>>
>>19370610
I forgot to mention his experience was yesterday, not today.
>>
>>19370670
Why did you say 30 minutes ago then?
>>
File: 1472511371799.jpg (158KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
1472511371799.jpg
158KB, 500x705px
> Be around 4 to 5
> live in the socal desert boonies
> wake up in the middle of the night
> thirsty as fuck man
> get up, walk my way to kitchen
> get some cold water
> walking back to hallway when I see it.
> standing at the glass door to the backyard is a solid black shadow humanoid figure, matches my height.
> Bright yellow glowing eyes with the very top of the head fading off into a kind of smokey effect
> eyes reminds me of bright burning coals but bright white/yellow instead of the orangish shade.
> give a few hard blinks and rub my eyes
> Nope, still there.
> well shit, weigh my options
> I could A. scream see if Im still alive when the family wakes up, B. run to my parents room, abandoning older brother who I shared the room with
> Calmy walk to room and close door, continue down hall to parents room
> Crawl into parents bed
> Scared as hell but at least I'm with mom and dad. Fall back asleep.
> Couple hours later in the morning older brother wakes up screaming and crying
> He had a nightmare of a little scaly alien type thing with fangs tapping at the window trying to get him to come outside. Wakes up, I'm not the room so he freaked out.
> Tell parents why I went to their room
> both kind of freaked out, get dogs soon afterwards.
>>
>>19367822
>be momanon
>kidanon wakes you up at 2am talking about lights in the sky
>blink at him
>make up some shitty story about quiet thunder or some shit
>he obviously doesn't buy it but you go back to bed anyway
>>
>>19370714
>sees something scary
>runs into mom and dad's room
>abandons brother

Top kek
>>
>>19370714
spooped
>>
Once, I saw a skeleton.
>>
>>19367104
Why don't you have a life? I browse /x/ like twice a week and your in every single thread I end up looking at.
>>
>>19367113
>I must be special! Everything's about me!!1!
Kys
>>
>>19367384
Literally no one cares
>>
One night in 2006
Life sucked hard that time, depression and shit
I try to sleep, lights turned off except for the corridor
The door to my room was half-open but i was lying back
Turns around while trying to sleep
See a shadowy figure lurking on the corridor watching me
Couldn't even scream, that's how afraid i was from it
>>
File: detective pepe.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
detective pepe.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>19369484
spot the /k/ommando
>>
>>19367113

No, we as living beings should be devoted entire planets, this is normal, so long as you do not break the meta system and attempt to invade another beings planet.

You are being punished for breaking this system and became pseudo-smart.

Intelligence and real leadership power can force others to live as though they are not following you. (They follow me as well, but listen when I tell them not to, set up a commander among them to do some of this work while giving yourself veto power).

If you are in fact invading my planet, which will be made painfully clear when you attempt this, please kill yourself.

Thanks!
>>
>>19369660
This. I've always wondered why we're afraid of ghosts by default. You'd think at least some dead people would be nice and help you out.

Maybe that ghost was an ancestor looking after her decedents.
>>
>>19369557
I shudder to come to the defense of a fucking tripfag, but I feel compelled to point out that the limitation was on combat *roles*. If Jihadi Joe decides to bomb a convoy of soldiers traveling between bases because the farther base needs some people for one of those "non-combat roles", then there's a chance one of those soldiers are female.
>>
>>19366880
the realization I dont exist
>>
>>19369298
Honestly, sounds like you might've had a stroke. They can happen to young people and for no discernible reason.
>>
>be me
>around 7 or 8 years old
>in bed, but can't sleep
>i'm just randomly looking around my room
>i focus my eyes on the wall beside my bed, where moonlight is shining through my window
>just looking at the spot where the light hits the wall
>suddenly, I see the shadow of something pop in front of my window, like it was looking inwards
>it looks like the head and shoulders of a woman, with it's hair blowing in the wind
>it does nothing, it just stays in place, presumably just staring straight at me
>nearly fucking piss myself, and bolt under the covers as quick as possible
>just stayed like that too scared to sleep until my parents came to wake me up in the morning

To this day I have no fucking clue what the hell that shit was. I don't think I was dreaming, since I distinctly remember being unable to sleep, and I for sure didn't fall asleep afterwards. I like to think that it was just something looking out for me, but I can't know for sure. I'm not religious or whatever, but that incident always makes me wonder if there's more to this world than science can explain.
>>
>>19369693
Bump
>>
>>19367056
Did u go to the doc?
>>
Not paranormal but scariest thing that's ever happened to me
>be me 2001
> go to Jacksonville to visit some friends in college
>me plus two guys and two girls end up going out to a club
>I fucking hat clubs but they are all under 21
> at some point while I was getting drunk and scamming on girls someone in our group made friends with 2 black guys
> friend finds me at the bar and tells me that they are leaving to smoke a blunt with these guys.
>I was still trying to hook up so I told them I'd grab a cab and pick up some beers on the way back
>about an hour later I leave the bar and pick up beers.
> get back to friends apartment and go in door
> I don't hear anything as I walk to kitchen but something seems off
>as I'm putting the beer in the fridge hear whimpering and some form of muffled Ebonics
> decide to not let my presence be known until I find out what's going on but not really scared
> turn the corner into living room and walk into a horror scene
> 1 black guy raping one of the girls the other girl naked and tied to the couch gaged and black guy seating her with bleach.1 guy friend laying in a pool of blood other guy friend hogtied on the ground
> freeze
> I always carry a razor sharp pocket knife and rage and instinct kick in
> flip out knife anc cover distance between me and first nog the one with the bleach
> he hears me running and turns around just as I stick me knife in the side of his throat
> we go to the ground I pull the knife out and start slashing anywhere I think theirs a major artery
> other nog jumps up from raping
> wasn't scared during the charge but when we hit the ground I know I have number 2 to deal with so trying to get back to my feet as quickly as possible
> scariest moment of my life was when I saw the gun and I knew I couldn't make it to nog 2 in time
>time slowed down and I heard nothing but saw a flash and then another
> I didn't feel anything but knew I had been shot
cont
>>
>>19367056
Yeah that happened to me before. I just drank a whole lot more water and it went right away.
>>
Wish I took some kind of picture or video, but shit was weird
>Me and friend coming home from gym
>Really late at night
>Cruising along the residential streets
>Dark and hardly anyone out
>On route to my house
>Random lady standing in middle of street
>Literally something out of the grudge/ring
>Long dark hair covering her face, white long dress
>Hate/hesitant to, but have to go forward to get to our place
>No reaction from her as we passed by
>Turn around/check mirror, she still standing there
>Both of us in wtf mode as he drops me off
>Later go out to check if she's still there, not there anymore

I assume just some crazy bitch playing a joke or on drugs/some shit.
Still was kinda weird
Also not the only scariest thing that happened, just one that happened recently
>>
>>19372232
pls finish the story anon.
>>
>>19372232
>momentum carried me forward and I got me left hand on the gun and pushed it to the side
> it all happened so fast I don't really remember and thing except just stabbing
> it seemed like we were on the ground wrestling for an hour in reality it was prob a minute.
> I know he dropped the gun at some point bc I remember seeing it on the ground and I didn't want #2 to get to it
> at some point we ended up next to nog # 1 he was bleeding out from the neck and gurgling
>remember being relieved that I didn't have to fight him too
> while we were wrestling I just kept stabbing and time I could get that hand free
> eventually nog 1 just stopped fighting but I kept stabbing
>prob stabbed him 30 times after he was dead and 60 or so times all together
> suddenly sound came back in and I heard the girls and the one guy screaming
> it was muffled bc they were gaged but it broke me out of my trance
> cut the guy and the girl loose and told someone to call 911
>checked on other guy friend but he was dead
>they fucking stopped his head in after he tried to fight
>they had hit my other friend over the head and subdued him pretty quick I gues while that was going on the other friend tried to jump in and they beat him to death systematically over the next 30 min.
>after I checked dead friend I looked at the other girl and she started freaking out and telling me I was bleeding
> passed out not to long after that
>woke up in the hospital
>two bullets one knicker my lung the other is still lodged in my chest between my chest bone and my lung.

Found out later these two had been raping and robbing people up the coast of fl.

Ps I'm not some tough guy fedora samurai or anything and if you were to ask me what I would do in that situation I would prob tell you I would run and call the cops. I'm lucky to be alive and I probably should have just left and called the cops
>>
>>19370105
I was kidding, but greentext is important to 4chan, thank u
>>
>>19372315
>but greentext is important to 4chan

how pathetic are you?
>>
>>19367384
A ghost is haunting this board with shit taste. Scary as fuck desu.
>>
This happened two years ago
>be 16
> weird dream.exe
>walk into my normal highschool entrance right near the gym
>all the lights shut off
>walk into gym
>see old record player, gym floor covering to protect wood floors and and one female
>record starts playing by itself
>female starts doing ballerina shit
>entranced
Shit gets weird here
>ballerina torso starts spinning like helicopter
>arms start to grow outward and fingers change into razor sharp bone
>see her face go from face to pure fucking teeth
>arms reach me and start ripping my chest apart
> blood and guts everywhere
>wake up screaming and feeling like I'd been stabbed
> feel drip and something wet
>my chest has five long perfectly straight lines dripping blood going horizontally
>same way ballerina was spinning
> scream some more
I still don't wtf that was.
>>
Not paranormal at all.
Crashed on a dirt bike (race motocross)
Compound fractured radius and ulna (the two bones that make up your forearm)
Bones were sticking out.
My fingers were touching the elbow of the same arm.
Shittiest/scariest thing I've ever experienced hands down
>>
>>19370147
Same sort of thing happened to me as a kid.

>dad was in army and was gone for long periods of time
>sleep in my mom's room every night so both of us wouldn't be alone
>every single night I'd hear a whole group of loud adults talking downstairs having a good time
>get so annoyed I'd cover my ears just so I could drown out the noise
>one night I get fed up and ask my mom why those people won't be quiet
>"what people? No one is there, go to sleep"
>to this day she swears she doesn't know what I was talking about
>after I moved it never happened again
>>
>>19372292
God damn, that's nuts, man. Glad you survived. Fuck those nogs. How are the others doing? Poor guy got killed for no good reason.. that sucks..
>>
>>19372614
How new are you?
Faggot, get the fuck off my chans. Go back to retarddit until school starts up again you fat fuck.
>>
>>19367813
i had a gf years ago that was hanging out with me one night, we had both been drinking. She suddenly stands up from the couch.
>baby you ok?
>no response
>starts walking around
>...are you trying to go to the bathroom?
i guide her into the bathroom and unbutton her pants
>she mumbles something and buttons her pants back up
>walks out the front door
>follow her and just see what she does
>gets in her car, its unlocked, keys are inside the house
>opens center console
>pulls down her pants
>sits on it
>calmly pees in center console
>gets out of the car and stares at it for a bit
>goes back inside and she asks for a drink
>why did you just do that?
she then snaps out of it and starts crying

she would also sleep walk outside and sleep on the ground. that was terrifying. I woke up early, shes gone, back door is open and shes just laying outside in her bathrobe.
>>
>>19365030
>be me
>see a skellington
>>
File: Screenshot_20170731-012447_01.png (2MB, 1080x1721px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-012447_01.png
2MB, 1080x1721px
Backstory:

From the time I was 6 until I was about 14 I lived in an old carriage House in rural Pennsylvania (Delaware County) and had lots of weird shit happen to me. This house was built sometime in the 1700s and was basically 4 large stables which were converted to garages at some point in the early 1900s. My "house" was over top of these and you had to go up a long set of stairs at one side of the house to get in. At the time this house was almost completely innawoods. Pic related, it's a Google maps pic of the place looking from the side stairs you'd have to walk up to go inside.

>Be me, maybe 9 or 10
>Mom asks me to go pick up laundry from the laundry room
>Laundry room is on the complete opposite side of the house and required going outside, down stairs and around the front to get to.
>It's a windy day and it's oddly cold although it was early summer
>Go down the stairs and around the front of the house
>Feel like I'm being watched from the woods
> Once I'm in the laundry room I feel a bit better as I'm out of "sight" of the woods.
>Gather up the laundry and start the journey back upstairs
>As I walk outside I notice that in the 2-3 mins since I walked in, it's much darker out now, almost like it was going to storm, but it was also eerily quiet which was very odd as it was also windy
>As I round the corner to the front of the house I get the watched feeling again.
> Get to the bottom of the stairs and peer into the woods as I'm really uneasy at this point.
>Hear a voice which sounds like my mom calling my name
>"Anon!"
>As I turn to look a huge fucking tree branch nails me across the back almost like someone swung it
>Knocks the wind out of me and I drop the clothes
>Nope the fuck out and run upstairs and tell Mom
>She was nowhere near the front door and didn't call me
>Huge fucking welt where I was hit
>We go outside and the branch is no longer there

I have loads of other stories from that place is if anyone's interested
>>
>>19372875
Just post them faggot
>>
when i was a kid, id say 7 or 8, one night I couldnt sleep. I was 100% awake. You know when a car drives by and a small amount of light comes in the window? this was common for me as a kid, my bedroom window faced the road.
instead of a normal headlight passing, suddenly my entire room lights up with small circles of light.
>bright spots all over walls and celing
>all the dots start rotating around like a disco ball
>after about 5 seconds or so, it fades away
>not scared for some reason right away
i was just confused. i swear to god that happened. has anyone else seen this? i guess it was about 92 or 93.
>>
>>19367113
Hate to trump your power trip, but that's not true. You're either another version of me or some computer programed simulation of a person, which could be even more wrong considering the fact that you're just text on my phone screen. But that's just my narcissism talking.
Anywho, the scariest things that've happened to me are all close calls with head injuries doing dumb shit. Nothing notable.
>>
>>19367113
You're not the only one to think that way which makes it bullshit. Keep taking your meds.
>>
When an alien spacecraft flied over my house :S
>>
>>19367355
That's fucking spoopy. We're expecting our first.

Any motherly figure you guys know of who died and would help you out? I've heard similar stories.
>>
>>19372875

Ok here's another. Typing these on my phone so bear with me.

>Some time after the first story, maybe a year, I find out that a couple of servants that used to live in our house from the 17-1800s committed suicide by hanging in themselves near small pond that was about 300 yards through the thick woods in front of my house
>Found this out through my mom.
>She knows our landlord and his family from church.
>They own all the land around my house and their house was another 100 yards or so up the hill from mine. It's also an old house and from the size and construction you can tell it's a "master house" and mine was a servants quarters and stables.
>Lots of other old buildings around the property like springhouses and such
>Still get the feeling of being watched from the woods
>Start to get the same feeling indoors now when I go near the front windows
>Dog sometimes barks and snarls at the windows
>Completely different from a warning bark, like if someone knocked on the door or something, her hair would stand up and everything.
>Mom gets the same feelings and says she even has heard things from the woods and has seen shadow figures in her room
>One particular night I go to bed feeling really uneasy.
>Before bed I drink a glass of water and pass by the front window on my way from the kitchen to the hall
>Get to bedroom and the feeling is still there
>Eventually manage to drift off to sleep
>Wake up in the middle of the night scared and walk into my parents bedroom
>Shake my mom.tonwake her but she's unresponsive
>Shake her again
>She shoots upright and her eyes are bright red in the darkness
>She's pointing at me and yelling in what seems like English but being played backwards
>I wake up. It was a dream.
>Look over to the side if the room and see a shadow figure sitting in my desk
>Nope the fuck out and run to my parents room
>Mom is in same position as in the dream
>Shake her to wake her
>Wakes up normally and tells me I'm seeing things.

More?
>>
>>19372982
>More?
please don't be one of those fags that asks, just post
>>
not paranormal but here goes:
>be 13
>playing vidya with my brother in the basement
>black out
>wake up with migraine, feel like I'm gonna puke
>extremely groggy, don't really know what's going on
>somehow I got upstairs, my parents are talking to me but I don't register what's happening
>paramedics show up and take me into their ambulance
>strap me onto stretcher
>still don't know what's going on
>start driving to hospital
>tell them I want to go home
>they tell me that's not gonna happen
>TELL THEM I WANT TO GO HOME NOW
>strain against the straps, kicking and screaming all the way to the hospital

and that's how I found out that I have epilepsy.
>>
>>19369737
>silence
>supressed
>same shit normie
>>
>>19369543
You might want to check for gas leaks, anon. A woman had similar symptoms and called a paranormal investigator where they ruled out that if the woman hadnt called someone she would've died from the gas leak
>>
>>19372996
Stop being an asshole, just be concise and let it be.
>>
Not the scariest one but I'll share anyway because it happened right now
>be yuropoor in on vacation in jersey
>fucked sleep schedule obviously
>looking through window and reading this thread
>Only thing I can see is light from 2 doors on the opposite street
>really broad only a truck could fully block them
>suddenly hear footsteps outside
>usually can't but in that moment I can, really quiet outside
>light is blocked out for a second
>windows are a good 3m above street level
>either someone turned the light off for a second and turned it back on in the opposite building
>or a silent truck drove past my window
>or something 3.5 meters tall just walked by my window
>>
>driving to friends house
>see what looks like a massive light house with red light
>get to friends house
>ask him about trippy lighthouse
>anon, we don't have a lighthouse in flagler county.
>>
>be me
>go to sleep
>start having a dream
>get woken up by a loud noise
>go into kitchen, get stabbed by intruder
>wake up, it was a dream
>girlfriends asks me what was wrong
>i don't have a girlfriend
>realize I'm still dreaming
>wake up again
>no way this can be another dream
>I'm in the wrong house, it's still a dream
>wake up
>every time I realize I'm dreaming I "wake up" into another dream
>this happens at least a dozen more times
>wake up
>it's the morning
>I'm in the right house, everything seems normal

This happened about a week ago. I'm still waiting to wake up again.
>>
>>19371822
>>19366880
That's all that needs to be said.
>>
>>19367393
We tried to wake you up, and you didn't answer. YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO THE ANSWER.
>>
File: what-could-spook-the-spooker.jpg (75KB, 960x943px) Image search: [Google]
what-could-spook-the-spooker.jpg
75KB, 960x943px
>>19370858
Skeletons are, by far, the masters of spook
>>
File: hoodedskele.jpg (7KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
hoodedskele.jpg
7KB, 236x314px
I've been plagued/visited/followed by ghosts(?) for a while now. Usually it's the occasional shadowy figure chilling in the corner or walking by or some dog like thing darting around my peripherals, but three really stand out. I've started calling them the wisp, the hooded man, and the blue man
I'll start with the hooded man
>be 11
>wake up in cold sweat
>look over my shoulder (I sleep on my stomach) and see something like pic related
>probably 10ft tall hooded man with a yellow skull instead of a face
>it was more like a floating yellow skull was holding up a huge cloak
>he was leaning over a bit so his head would be right over the foot of my bed
>just watching me
>I didn't move a muscle for what felt like an hour
>it was like having a staring contest with a wall
>I slowly crawled back under the covers and closed my eyes as hard as I could
>didn't make a single movement after that and eventually fell back asleep
Now he scared the living shit out of me when i first saw him he visited me once more at the foot of my bed, but he moves around my house, always watching me and my mom. I usually only see him once or twice a year.
>>
>>19369557
Maybe they didn't know she was a woman at the time. Maybe she didn't even know.
>>
File: wisp.jpg (53KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
wisp.jpg
53KB, 900x600px
>>19373228
Now the wisp I've only seen about three times and its always around the same spot in my living room
>be 14
>be reading some bs for school on the couch
>see a smoke-like 8 year old girl floating around above me playfully
>pass out
>wake up on my bed the next morning
>mom told me I passed out reading and she carried me to my bed
a month later
>be chilling in the kitchen with a bowl of cheezits
>see wisp girl again floating around the couch
>not scared this time so I approach her
>it was like she couldn't see me or ignored me
>she kept on floating and eventually faded into a small cloud of smoke
>>
>>19371172
I accidentally let in a spirit with a oujia board, figured they'd be pissed but they were really nice. The worst thing they did was steal my earphones but I asked and they gave them back.I released them a few months back, pretty sure he was my neighbor when he was alive. Spirits can be p nice
>>
>>19373261
I don't like talking about the blue man
Even today it disturbs me greatly
I still don't know what he was or why he would torment me
>be 12
>used to have these chain nightmares like i would think I woke up, but it would only be in another nightmare
>they all played out the same
>I would wake up in one of my relative's houses at night and no furniture would be in the house
>I would wander the house until I went into any room and opened a closet
>suddenly an invisible force would lift me up off the ground choking me
>before I blacked out the invisible force would materialize into a faceless robed being
>black out
>wake up in another house at night
>rinse and repeat for about 4 more times
>the last part of the chain nightmare would be the same every time
>wake up in a field of yellow flowers
>a bald man with blue skin wearing an orange suit would tell me that he was responsible for the nightmares and mock me calling me weak
>when he was done mocking me he'd choke me like the hooded figures did and I'd wake up for real
This continued every other night for about three weeks until I did something to stop it
>went through the whole chain of nightmares
>the blue man was about to start his usual mocking
>scream "no more!" and "stop!" at him
>suddenly the hooded beings materialized
>he was lifted up in the air by his neck by eight of them
>he screamed until they choked the life out of him
>wake up
>sit in bed shaking for about 30 minutes trying to process what happened
Looking back it was like having my own personal Freddy Krueger. I haven't had any real nightmares since that night. Any idea of what I was dealing with? Also pic sort of related
>>
>>19372292

Niggers

Not even once
>>
this is more my friend's experience than mine but whatever
>Be me
>Have my dumb friend over
>Together we're really dumb, but make a good team
>Hanging out in living room, ask if she wants to watch some shitty UFO documentary
>She doesn't really want to talk about anything related to ayy lmaos
>I question her, she goes on about how she's seen UFOs
She was traveling back home from the south when she hallucinated in the car, kinda. It's a bit foggy but she blanked out and saw a figure, they told her something like "Be warned" and she woke up in her room. Since then she's seen white figures in her window.
>I try to reassure her about her experiences and we decide to just go upstairs and torrent spoopy movies
>Her mom is pretty pyscho, decides to call at 11pm about something
>No service, friend goes outside to answer
>I fuck around in the bedroom waiting
>She comes back after about 20 minutes, eyes big as saucers
>Ask what's wrong
>She jabs my leg with her finger pointing and says "there was a man"
>I figure she's finally lost it
>Go downstairs, dad's in the kitchen and my brother's in the basement
>Look outside, don't see shit
>She swears up and down that there was someone on my front porch
>She said she went out the back door to the front porch and saw him
>They stared at each other for two seconds then she turned and left, figured it was my brother smoking at the time
>We thought about it, this guy was tall, like real tall, at least 6'
>Skinny as fuck but had a huge pot belly
>Skinny like emancipated, there was a gap between the upper arm and chest
>Can't see face, too dark
>Not my brother
>No one had been outside
>We live in a small area, no neighbors look remotely like this guy
I still don't know what she saw. Our place is pretty wacky. Like once I saw a group of women at 12am in white gowns in a circle. I have another story I'll post too
>>
File: IMG_7399.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7399.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>>19373414

this was probably summer 2015 if I remember correctly, not really paranormal but spoopy
>It's maybe 3am, can't sleep
>In my room havin a good time
>My windows are open because the bugs aren't out yet and the breeze feels nice
>All is well till I hear some guy screaming
>This is bloody murder screaming, the worst I've ever heard
>Dogs barking outside
>Look out my window, can't see shit but sounds like it's coming from down the road
>Hear a vehicle drive off
>It comes back maybe 20-30 minutes later
>I hear dirt hitting dirt for some time, then it stops and the vehicle drives off to the main road
>next day
>I'm in town with mom
>friend's parents runs into us, they start chatting
>Friend's mom pulls me aside, tells me they found a hand in a glove in a ditch near my area
>holydickpickles.png
>Local news says it's a bear paw
>Apparently bear paws fit into gloves now
>No bears in the area anyways
mfw
>>
My parents once told me that while having a daynap (I was like 9 or 10) I just sat up and just carried on sitting there emotionless and unresponsive with my eyes open for around 10minutes until I woke up. Couldn't remember any of it.

Anyone had anything similar or an explanation for it?
>>
>>19367384
I feel you.
/X/ died a long time ago - let it rest in peace and move on.
>>
>>19369557
It's not like you have to in combat to see an explosion you moron
>>
>>19373153
Check out this bigger.
>>
> be 5years ago
> own house near bush
> hear dogs in neighbourhood going mental including mine
> go outside to beat them to shut them up
> all dogs barking towards bush
> must be roo or emu
> get close to my dogs with my back to the bush
> hear gutteral roar half bear/gorilla/lion
> turn around
> mutter fucking Yowie staring over my fence
> not my first encounter
> not sure why but told it to fuck off mate
> scared shitless though, dunno why I said that.
> it turns and walks back into the bush

Every few nights I hear crashing in the bush and what sounds like a baboon calling (allegedly Yowies make this noise too)

Lasted for 3months

I've got other stories of meeting Yowies
>>
Alright got a dream thing for ya people... perhaps two if i feel up for it and/ or still awake.
>don't normally have dreams, but when i do i remember them (generally)
>be around 16 or 18
>have these very odd dejavu moments that i literally have experienced before, hard to explain but bear with me
>have these dreams where they would seem so real, almost lifelike.
>unfortunately these dreams are forgotten except for a few times where i will remember that i had this experience before in a dram...
>start questioning my sanity, but humor myself and try to do some lucid dreaming methods i found out about.
.cont
>>
>>19373568
>mind you, these dreams i have are rare, so when it finally doors happen i barley notice it is a dream
>except this one time, start to realize this is a dream, mainly for the fact that i want able to "control" muy actions but essentially watch through my own eyes and think to myself as the events unfold.
>start to humor myself, set a goal that if i do experience this dejavu moment i would do anything in my power to do something differently from the dream
>about a couple months pass since then and realize that the same events are going down from my dream
>the dream being a 2 minute conversation or so with a family member gave me plenty of time to do the thing
>suddenly break out into a cold sweat, try my hardest to try and move a muscle or say ANYTHING differently
>not. One. Damn. Thing.
>internally freaking the fuck out during a conversation mind you
>end up going home later and just as i go to bed have the worst existential crisis i ever had in my life
>begin wondering if i will see my own death, only to forget it and remember shortly before it will happen only to not be able to stop it.
Freaked my right the hell out, haven't had another experience like that since perhaps i repressed this out just crazy. Either way i have another story, but i must sleep perhaps tomorrow for this interested. Also sorry for typos/ wrong words, I'm on my phone and half asleep.
>>
I don't know if anyones interested to hear but fuck it I might as well type it out. So a few years ago me and my friend were on acid chilling in my room. My room is at the back of the house and the door into the backyard is also in my room. So at about 2 or 3am out of nowhere we both suddenly felt a very evil presence in my backyard. My room is already haunted, the previous tenant killed himself in my closet. There was a time where I heard knocking on the closet door then suddenly the knocking seamlessly went to my window right next to my face and did that for a minute or 2. So I've already had some creepy stuff happen in my room but this was on another level. The feeling of pure fucking evil intensified and we both felt the room start to vibrate. This went on for abit then stopped suddenly. Apparently right when it stopped my mom woke up (she was sleeping in the living room that night watching TV), and she felt like someone was standing at the front door. She opened it and a note fell. She for some reason felt like the note was for me and my friend, from what the note said she had no reason to think it was for us. When she came in the room it kinda scared us, we were still kinda freaked out from what happened earlier. She said "I just woke up and I swear someone was standing there, when I opened the door a note fell and I don't know why but I feel like its for you guys". The note read "Tell baby shit the diaper is ready" in really terribly squiggly big hand writing, the small sentence took up the whole page. The weird thing is, ALL of my friends just come directly to the back door. Its way more convenient and they can drop by anytime of the night, so why would they leave it for her. Me and my friends think it meant that we were the baby shit and the diaper is a trap. Some weird shit did happen within a week of that happening to me and my friend on separate isolated instances
>>
>>19372614
You are the newfag. Greentext ist one of the things that ruined /x/. We used to write coherent posts. Faggot.
>>
>>19373601
No we didn't
Even at the very very very beggining /x/ was mostly creepypasta which, unless I'm getting so fucking old my memory isn't serving me right anymore, were a lot of the time posted as greentext
>>
>>19369484
Lol thinking you're that important. Also what's a silenced pistol Hollywood?
>>
>>19373611
Fuck no. I lurk since 2006. Greentext started somewhere around 2011 if I remember correctly.
>>
Probably one of the scarier things I have experienced used to go and fuck around in this abandoned factory out in the woods was pretty far away from the main drag so could do a lot if bullshit there never really had any spoopy experiences there besides one night in particular had driven my mud truck out there because it was the only way to get out there with out walking a fuckton because the old driveway was heavily blocked so used to use a wheeling trail to get up there drive up one night waiting for my buddy to show up because we planned on camping out in the boiler room because autism sitting in my truck while it's idling to stay warm when all my hair starts to stand up like if you built up static and all the lights and radio die truck is still running because old mechanical diesel required no power to run more just like wtf than scared at this point get out of truck to see what the issue is immediately feel like I'm being watched hastily look under hood to see what's going on can't figure anything out hear shuffling in the woods start to get weirded out can only see what the moon light allows catch a glimpse of something way too tall to be human hop back in truck as fast as I possibly can and try to GTFO there's more of them can hardly see driving through the woods almost hitting trees finally after a bit I run into my buddy who is white as a sheet quad had stalled and wouldn't start again had been seeing the figures too had been moving slowly closer to him since he had been stuck tell him to just get in will get quad in the morning after I made it out of the woods lights came back on went to find quad next day was all banged up and all his supplies were gone dragged it home have been back after never had anything like this happen again
>>
>>19373618
No it didn't
Probably 2007
Definitely 2009 because shitload of walking dead and zombie posts
>>
>>19367056
happens to me a lot, it sucks but is directly related to when I eat enough fiber and not bad food
>>
>>19373670
That is the biggest run-on sentence I have ever seen. Absolutely no periods
>>
>>19373670
wtf
>>
>>19370105
Get out
>>
>>19367813
I'm glad I just piss in bed like a normal person
>>
The scariest thing I've ever seen wasn't paranormal. About a week ago I walked into the kitchen and my boyfriend was in there trying to commit suicide. His back was to me, and he was sawing away on his arm with a knife. Just sawing, dispassionately. He heard me scream and turned around, and I could see the wound running down his arm, and many shallower cuts running across it. As I watched he pressed the knife against his skin, and cut downwards. I grabbed his hand and tried to wrestle the knife away from him. "I JUST WANT OUT" he screamed at me. He started screaming it over and over again. I ran into the bedroom and called an ambulance. They took him away and he got put on an involuntary hold in the psych ward. He just got out yesterday. I am so afraid he will do something else. He is in our bed sleeping right now, but I can't sleep, not anymore.
>>
>>19367056
Happens to me when i don't chew peanuts too much
>>
>>19373618
>its 2011
>ishygddt
that was 6 fucking years ago...damn. I started coming here in 09. Id say ive seen greentext stories the whole time, it was actually considered trolling to type out a huge story in greentext though if I remember correctly.
>>
>>19369515
I seen silvery ones after almost 6 days of partying.
>>
>>19373763
does he listen to linkin park?
>>
File: 1485224577221.png (48KB, 285x274px) Image search: [Google]
1485224577221.png
48KB, 285x274px
>>19372292
Picture of scars with a timestamp or you're just a /pol/tard who watched John Wick.
>>
>>19373741
Sorry mate have never really been good with grammer
>>
>>19372762

That's not a ghost buddy, your mom was fucking other men while your dad was out.
>>
>>19372257
That sounds like classic junkie behaviour. Seen a lot of addicts of heroin/crack literally just standing upright and monging out in public
>>
>>19367104
fuck off namefag
>>
>>19372785
I really reclused my self after it happened. Luckily it happened out of town so no one really knew exactly what happened and te guy that died wasn't from our town so that helped. Still pretty good friends with the guy that survived he's doing fine wife two kids. We never really talk about it though. It fucked me up for a long time and I just wanted to forget about it. He told a few people and a few people around town have brought it up with me but I never wanted to talk about it. My wife didn't even know until one of my friends told her and I had to tell her the story.
Haven't talked to one of the girls litteraly since it happened. She sent me a letter once but I threw it away. The other girl used to call me a lot or just show up at my house crying and wanted to talk about it. For a little while I entertained it but eventually told her that she needed to go to a Thearopist. She did and she's still around town but I kind of lost connection with her over time.

I wasn't ok with it for a long time until one of my good friends wives found out about it. She's a physiatrist and pretty much made me come over to there house once a week for thearopy for a couple of years and now I'm kind of ok with it.
>>19373801 I'm at work right now and have a big tattoo on my chest that covers them pretty well. .22 so pretty small anyway.
I'll post pic and time stamp when I get a break
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19374184
Here's the knife that I used. It was only a couple of months old then and still had the factory edge so it did a lot of damage.
Still carry it on me every day
>>
>>19373175
You should have stopped on the girlfriend one, just saying.
>>
>>19366937
schizo? bipolo?
>>
>>19370989
I am litterely the centre of everything that exists and the only thing in the universe of any value or consequence
>>
File: 1462955978984.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462955978984.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>19374278
>ask picture of the scars
>get a picture of a knife
Enjoying your little roleplay session?
>>
File: 1499806494967.jpg (48KB, 591x734px) Image search: [Google]
1499806494967.jpg
48KB, 591x734px
>>19374701
If I knew then what I knew now I would have.
>>
File: BlueEyeSurgery8.jpg (187KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
BlueEyeSurgery8.jpg
187KB, 657x657px
Ball ache
Touch them
Right nut has a lump
>>
>>19373058
No gas. Electric and wood only.
>>
File: 20170731_130656.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_130656.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
> 19 year old khv tired of fapping every night
> stumble upon a story of a lesbian who summoned a succi on a website thats no longer running
>read a good 10 pages of possible degenerate fanfiction
>become really interested in semen demons on the comment section theres a link to a summoning
>leads me to some edgy page with a shadow succi and red text
>instructions say to get a red candle to burn a letter describing the personality I want on my succi
>the letter is supposed to be for lilith and theres a sigil that im suppose to draw on the paper
>after burning the candle in the middle of the night have to say a phrase
>kiss major ass to lilith and go to sleep
>nothing happens thats okay the ritual said it may take some time so no worries
>keep looking for more things on demons regarding lilith
>watch an hour long documentary of her and read more experiences from other people
>end up in some gay blog later that night
>OP was talking about being in a 3 year relationship with a succubus
>read his 3 year blog says not all succi are the same
>claim that succis are sent my god when humans are down on their knees. Gos as fas as calling them "love spirits"
>says he has trouble communicating and they may appear to you as demons as just a test of your commitment
>anyways two or three days more of doing some reading i wake up in the middle of the night
>my floor creeks once in a very loud strange manner
>the guy who wrote the story about wifing a succi said they would make themselves know by sound
>my heart raises a little. Think theres something in my room
>play it off and a strange sound and go back to sleep
>>
>>19372926
"flied"
too spoopy
>>
>>19367384
>used to call a japanese image board circle jerk home

Yeah! We are the problem!
>>
>Be around 8 yrs
>Supposed to be asleep but I'm staring out my window cause the moon was pretty
>after a while i notice my hands are cupped and have liquid in them
>think what the fuck, takes a sip of liquid
>it's just water
>look back up again and I'm by the bathroom sink with the tap running
>must have somehow been sleepwalking even though I hadn't before or since

Mb not scary but it's been something I've never been able to explain
>>
>>19365030
>I went to fife
>>
>>19372829
This happened to me a few weeks back.

Sleeping with gf in our bed. Get up, walk over to door to hallway to go to bathroom. Get to bathroom, stand over toilet, release dick, start peeing.

>suddenly GF goes WTF!?
I snap out of it and realize that I'm peeing in my side of the bed. The feeling of snapping out of it was like teleporting.

Never sleep walked before. Shit was scary.
>>
>>19373912
Nice, but no it was a lot of people. I only heard them when I was in bed with my mom about to go to sleep. Unless there was a hidden orgy going on without my mom in my living room every night. That'd be equally as terrifying, though
>>
>>19374853
>being this new
>>
File: 1501140633760.jpg (3MB, 7000x5893px) Image search: [Google]
1501140633760.jpg
3MB, 7000x5893px
>>19369543
Sounds like you might be getting microwaved. The feds do this to people that they don't like, seriously.
Please make this information very public.
>>
>>19371172
My girlfriend claims to have lived in a house with a ghost when she was younger.

She said he was really nice to her, her siblings, and her mother. The ghost would also apparently sleep in bed with her mother some nights, but she would tell him to knock it off if he tried anything.

Then her asshole stepdad moved in that everyone hated. They had to move because apparently, the ghost would drop shit on his head all the time.
>>
>be 9
>parents divorce
>father moves out, and lives in the old cemetery caretakers house
>right up against this old spooky graveyard
>love going there during the day, exploring the woods and the cemetery
>explore the house one day while dad is doing yard work
>in the basement there's an unfurnished bathroom and a long hallway
>hallway is about 30 or 40 feet long with no electricity
>using a weak ass 80's flashlight
>the tunnel leads to a LITERAL gate with a musty earthy smell from the otherside
>no way to get through, it's welded up
>ask really uneasy on the walk back
>walk backwards while facing the gate
>ask dad about it, he says he doesn't know and to forget about it
>that night the only ghost I ever saw in that house, despite being next to a graveyard
>hide under the blanket, but wake up sick as a dog and have to go back to moms and eventually the doctor

Well, I eventually asked about that when I was older. Turns out the caretaker had dug that tunnel into a crypt and molested the corpses.
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (202KB, 817x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
202KB, 817x1280px
>>19374853
In and out left chest under armpit
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (452KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
452KB, 1280x960px
>>19374853
Like I said I have a big tatto on my chest. I can't even find this one sometimes.
It's where the back of the chair and lincons arm come together
>>
>>19374777
In b4 time stamp
>>
File: IMG_0212.jpg (109KB, 960x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
109KB, 960x602px
>>19374777
In b4 time stamp >>19374853
>>
>stargazing years ago with shitty little telescope with exgf
>around 2-3 am, totally clear sky, perfect night
>a brilliantly bright blue light suddenly fills the night sky, swells up then shrinks away in seconds like blowing a balloon up then letting all the air out
>not a sound during entire ordeal
>fucking book it to where it looked like the light originated across town
>find nothing
>ask people the next day about it and if a transformer blew during the night
>nobody has any idea what I'm talking about, nothing in the news, nothing online about it
>exgf asks her friends and nobody knows anything

Still spooked thinking about it
>>
>>19365030
All of the scary things that have happened to me weren't paranormal, but
>2009
>live in townhouse with mom
>its the 4th of july, mom wants to make ribs
>work overnights, so sleep most of the day. Don't set an alarm because my mom is gonna wake me for dinner
>suddenly wake up, coughing, having a hard time breathing
>my room is in the basement; its fucking hazy as hell
>its not haze, its fucking smoke
>literally exhaling thick smoke
>rush upstairs, panicked
>notice smoke pouring out of a pot on the stove
>turn off burner, run into mom's room to get her out of the house
>she fuckin' FELL ASLEEP with the stove still on
>we get out but I realize that I left our dog and cat inside
>rush back inside, get our dog out no problem
>mom was right behind me and found our cat
>call off work, spend the night airing out the house

>2010
>first year driving
>car accident, my fault
>no one was hurt, totaled car
>was scared to drive for a year

>2014
>same townhouse
>still work overnights
>2pm, sleeping in basement
>hear the LOUDEST FUCKING CRASH of my life, bolt awake and scream "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT"
>it sounded like someone drove through the garage wall into the living room
>survey room, nothing out of place
>slowly make my way upstairs to check out what happened
>all 5 cabinets over our sink/stove fell off the wall, kitchen is littered with seasonings, pieces of cabinet and plate debris
>>
>>19369777
I got really immersed while reading this.
>>
File: 1493931483921.png (289KB, 415x357px) Image search: [Google]
1493931483921.png
289KB, 415x357px
>>19369543
Could someone dumb this down. And provide some exposition for the ignorant?
>>
>>19377225
Anon LARPs and wants to be special so he decides the government is microwaving his brain
>>
File: jeopardy.png (246KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
jeopardy.png
246KB, 620x412px
>>19373670
"What is a period, Alex."
>>
>>19377234
pfft
>>
>>19371085
Wtf am I reading? Wtf is this supposed to be?
>>
>>19373917
fair enough
never actually had a junkie experience, drunks but never anything to that nature
>>
>>19367384
>Hung out on IRC, tripfagged as Overdose !ldeLuSions,
Yeah you're part of the problem.
>>
>>19377072
Is that Abe Lincoln's assassination?
>>
>>19377662
Not op but yeah
Madman
>>
>>19366937
>having a night time stroll through the woods because I enjoy the peace and quiet of nature at night
>hear a guy crying over in a nearby parking lot, I'm a bit far away but don't want to shout at a crying guy so I go "hey there buddy you okay?" at a normal volume
>don't think he heard me right, he started acting real freaked out
>I come closer to reassure him, he just legs it, screaming something about Satan.
>tfw some pussy ass faggot who cried in a parking lot thinks I'm Satan, had to sleep with mummy for three days and still posts about it on 4chink
>>
>>19365030
>Be monday morning, 12 am
>Walking home from my mates' house
>come across a crossroads with a mcdonalds cup sitting in the middle of it, untouched

keep in mind this is a main road that is used all the time in my area

>see the street to my right and have a strong compulsion to walk down it, bats flying out of trees and shit
>get 1/4 way down the road and hear something behind me
> turn around and see a fucking shadow shaped like a horse in the corner of my eye
>Get a very strong feeling to turn around and take another route home
>hear the road "calling me" i swear i could hear whispers in the distance
>turn around and nope the fuck out of there

Weirdest thing was i felt like i needed to go down that road, but it was all too weird, there was something in the air that was unpleasant and i sensed great danger.
>>
>>19369777
Dude what in the fuck. You heard it start running towards you AS YOU GOT OFF the scooter? How did you have the fortitude to even fucking start it? I would have shit bricks.
>>
>>19370546
Maaaan. I remember reading a greentext on here maybe last year, or before then, describing this same thing.
>>
>>19374278
That's scary as fuck though man. Thank you for doing everyone a favor and killing a worthless nigger. Sucks you had to go through that and lose a friend but atleast you saved everyone else. They were probably gonna just kill them after they were done raping anyway. Christ
>>
>>19373810
Ah, an Australian troll. /pol/ warned me about you
>>
when I was a kid I constantly heard scratching from my closet, which has a crawlspace inside it. Turns out there were possums living in the crawlspace.
>>
File: 1494453010190.png (147KB, 432x490px) Image search: [Google]
1494453010190.png
147KB, 432x490px
>>19376863
>mother
>him
>>
>>19373349
>guy bullies kid
>dream guides bully him in return
That's genuinely cute.
>>
>be me
>middle of night
>hear some fag screaming
>look out of the window
>it's the cand
>>
>>19367384
these threads are cool
>>
>>19373585
>>19373670
nice
>>
File: o-BLUE-CHARACTERS-570.jpg (52KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
o-BLUE-CHARACTERS-570.jpg
52KB, 570x570px
>>19373349
IT'S CHOKING TIME!
>>
>>19375076
That's it?
>>
>>19377054
>>19377072
I'm more curious bout your Lincoln Assassination tattoo dude
>>
>>19367355
>be a dad
>post in /x/
srsly dude, don't do this to yourself
>>
>>19365030
I got a job
>>
>>19369484
fug
>>
>>19379438
Whachu wanna know?
>>
>>19373576
I get dreams like that as well but I've never had one long enough to experience that shit, but the thing that weirds me out about this is that everyone I've mentioned these dreams to says that they get them as well, but no-one seems to care that your dreams literally show you the future and pretty much everyone gets them, why is there no research or anything on this
>>
>>19380333
Because science only studies the readily visible.
>>
>>19380350
but you'd expect some random nerd to be obsessing about this, or at least trying to replicate the dreams but no one gives a shit that people can literally see the future
>>
>>19379991
What made you choose it?
>>
>>19365030
>walking home from da club
>we live in Glasgow
>decide to cut through the necropolis
(biggest grave yard in UK possibly Europe)
>walk past ghostly pale old woman
>she's wearing a victoriana nightgown
>she's at the window of wardens house
>clawing at the window in deranged way
>graveyard is by massive hospital
>shrug it off assuming dementia patient
>walking through graveyard
>hear eery whistling
>look behind us
>she's shuffling along behind us
>deep set dark eyes
>hardly looks human
>eery whistles and moans
>all freak and run
>hop fence and bolt
>fuck that was creep
(we were all really tripping so it actually spooped all of us)
I realise now that she was just a crazy old lady but at the time we where shaking

Another time I got shot at that was possibly more scary actually
>>
File: 1.png (7KB, 547x161px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 547x161px
>>19365030
>>
File: 2.png (16KB, 877x317px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
16KB, 877x317px
>>19381379
>>
File: 3.png (11KB, 541x268px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
11KB, 541x268px
>>19381383
>>
>>19372614
fuck off, summerfag.
>>
>>19372614
Oh fuck, get out. Newfag.
>>
>>19372614
summer is here
>>
>>19372717
3edge5me
>>
This thread needs to fucking die already
>>
>>19381494
no u
>>
>>19372888
This should be stickied to every thread
>>
File: old x is back.png (1MB, 1924x2697px) Image search: [Google]
old x is back.png
1MB, 1924x2697px
>>19372614
kek the old guard is back
>>
>>19365030

>wake up in the middle of the night, for no obvious reason
>"aw shit, as long as I'm up I might as well get a glass of water/pee"
>get out of bed, start walking towards door
>as soon as my hand touched the doorknob, something throws me away 3 meters and I hit the wall, falling on the floor and blacking out for a moment
>when I regained consciousness, my feet were paralyzed and I started hearing a very high-pitched noise that gradually increased in pitch and intensity
>"holy fucking shit i have to get out"
>start crawling towards the apartment door
>get out of room
>just as I was about to grab the doorknob of the apartment door, I felt like something was behind me and was about to grab me
>noise became screaching at this point
>grab the door
>i wake up in my bed, seeing the exact same thing I did (my open window) when I thought I woke up the first time

Might have been a dream, but I never had one like that where I didn't even realize it was a dream until I woke up. I usually quickly catch on that I am dreaming even when having nightmares.
>>
>>19380452
I'm not a big fan of the federal gov. Lincoln represents the consolidation of power from the states to the Feds. So to him I say sic semper tyranis. People always think it's racially motivated but it's not
>>
>>19372292
>if you were to ask me what I would do in that situation I would prob tell you I would run and call the cops. I'm lucky to be alive and I probably should have just left and called the cops
Fuuuuuuuuck that. You just saved three lives, quite possibly more if those cunts had been able to continue on. Your friends wouldn't have survived the night... or, at least, your surviving male friend wouldn't. The women... well, they'd wish they were dead.
Don't you go feeling horrible about yourself. Because of your actions, three people were able to stay alive.
>>
>>19381592
If you sleeping with the window open have a Small cactus in the flame of the window
>>
>>19381618

why?
>>
>>19377077
Did this happen in southern California? I might have seen the same thing. I also though a transformer blew up
>>
why, my peanus weenus of course

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah
>>
>>19381602
I'm not saying I regret my actions at all. Just saying that I'm not some guy that veiws himself as a bad ass.

I'm a pussy and if you would have asked me what I would have done b4 it happened I would have given you the smart answer an said I would have noped the fuck out of the situation.

I'm glad that everything worked out the way it did, but I have had to work through some pretty serious ptsd because of it. I don't feel bad for my self. It was just a really fucked up situation that I wish had never happened.
>>
>>19366937
That's just flat out adorable yo
>>
File: IMG_20170801_210518.jpg (239KB, 938x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170801_210518.jpg
239KB, 938x1280px
>>19365030
This happened 6 months ago, in summer, didn't knew about /x/
>be me
>being in a friends house
>we are already going to sleep
>sleep in the same big bed
>no homo tho
>he instantly falls asleep, thing that i fucking hate
>decide to sleep
>wake up
>can't move
>assume that i'm having a sleep paralysis
>start feeling hands rubbing my face
>thefuck.jpg
>creature appears out of fucking nowhere
>MENOLIKEY.png
>pic related, it looked exactly like that but it had darker skin
>doesn't move
>stares at me
>the face is the most fucking terrifying thing that i have ever seen
>it's something that i can't explain
>again, it looked like the related pic
>start hearing some raspy and high pitched voices
>hellnaw.exe
>1 minute
>everything is the same
>the creature suddenly jumps to me
>wake up
>sweating and crying loud
>my friend is watching me in a corner of his room with a panic face
>literally the fucking worst day of my life
Till that day i still remember that face and the voices. I feel a void in me when i think about it
Also sorry for my shitty english kek i'm a filthy spic
>>19365030

>>19365030
>>
>>19381743

i chuckled
>>
File: 1495084800574.gif (413KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495084800574.gif
413KB, 500x375px
>>19365030
It happened to me when I was a child, sorry if my english is garbage

>be kid me
>watching tv late into the night
>used to sleep in the same room as my mom
>enjoying myself, very comfy
>take my eyes off the tv for a second
>there is a fucking crow inside my bedroom
>it's on top of a shelf
>confused as fuck, keep looking at it
>look over to my mother's bed
>she's awake, looking in the same direction
>ask her what the fuck is on top of the shelf
>she says is a fucking black bird
>watch it in silence for a couple of minutes
>stand up and turn on the lights
>the crow is not there anymore

It was pretty damn weird
>>
>>19367813
when I was a kid I slept in the same room as my brother
our beds were on opposite sides of the room with a tv set and some video game consoles in the center
one night he randomly got up out of bed, faced the tv, pulled his pants down, and started pissing, all over the fucking consoles
>>
>>19365030
getting my sister pregnant
>>
File: IMG_5751.jpg (648KB, 1812x2253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5751.jpg
648KB, 1812x2253px
>>19374278
>>
>>19382358
What branch are u in?
>>
>>19367443
this shit freaks me out every fucking time. i dont know why i know their are ghosts
>>
>>19367384
Literally NOBODY cares or remembers you faggot.
>>
>>19382358
Nice! Push button automatic?
So you know how sharp those fuckers are out of the box. You can tap it on sling and make a gash
>>
>>19382358
Skin*
>>
>Get text at about 3 am
>Number I don't have saved, area code is about 3 hours away
>Reply "who is this"
>No answer of fucking course
>text reads "in the barn"
>Assume they're referring to my barn
>niggaIaintgoingoutthere.jpg
>wake up next morning
>grab revolver and check it out
>try to find person, or sign that someone was there
>get my detective hat and magnifying glass
>find nothing except for a cd in middle of the room
>previous owners left all sorts of shit here, probably just an album from the 60s
>realize it wouldn't make much sense for it to be in the middle of the room, and appears to be quite new, although dirty and scratched to hell

Still trying to get it to work
>>
>>19382358
So after you stab two motherfuckers to death with it, the cops give you the knife back?
>>
>>19372982
yes, please post more
>>
>>19372875
I'm also from Delco
>>
>>19382738

>>19377054 <-- this guy posted a pic of the knife he used to kill those fucks. i posted a pic of my knife cus holy shit...

>>19382607
usmc. i worked across from my supply sister, she would get hella shit. well her friend got attached to marsoc and he would get her those and she gave me one. i lost it like 9 months ago and found it a few days ago.

>>19382672
yes sir. and my fucking finger the day after i got it let me know how sharp it was lol.
>>
File: 1498952706083.jpg (43KB, 659x570px) Image search: [Google]
1498952706083.jpg
43KB, 659x570px
>>19369557
That's not even sort of true. Female 31B, 31A, and 37F soldiers are frontline combat soldiers during an occupation, and engaged in plenty of house to house work in Iraq and Afghanistan. Most units take a female on mounted patrols if possible, so that they can talk to or physically search women. I'm speaking from experience as a 31 series myself here. You're talking out of your ass.
>>
File: Skeletor.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Skeletor.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>19373228
>>
>wake up for shitty ass duty
>adnco no where to be found
>go to his room and kick his door
>comes to door dressed saying he just needs to shit
>20 minutes pass never came down
>no answer at door
>call up a buddy of mine who works with him
>turns out my adnco has been on leave for 1 week back home 500+ miles away
>get master key from higher ups
>no one in room

This happened 3 months ago and still trips me up, WHO THE FUCK DID I SEE /x/???
>>
>>19382837
Im the guy with the second knife, i got multiple events that deal with the same mass. i posted my story a bit ago and sketched the black mass i saw outside my window by my car. Anyway i dont want to greentext so i will space the events and link them accordingly so its not a wall of text. just hang in there, i usually freak people out with em.

Backstory, this all started when my family minus 1 sister were coming back from Yosemite. it was me, mom, dad, bro, and 1 of my 2 sisters. we started talking about scary things when my mom says, 'im going tell you guys something only because we'll be moving out of there in a few weeks'.

My dads aunt: (story told to my mom by my dads aunt)

My dads aunt would visit and would usually stay for 3-4 months at a time at my house. The last time she came down she was only there for 1 week and she stayed the remainder at my aunts house (dads sister). Basically her and i shared me and my bros room which was a standard room with two beds and the closet at out feet. She said she woke up once to 'me' tapping her shoulder and went back to sleep after she asked what 'i' wanted and didnt get a reply. The second time she woke up to the same thing. This time she got up and saw 'me' in front of the closet as if i was picking out clothes and she asked what i was doing. At that same moment she looked over at me toss and turn in bed and she looked back to the closet and there was nothing there.
>>
File: 1493795553237.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493795553237.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>19376908
>>
>>19382916

When my mom finished telling my dads aunt story my little brother chimes in and starts out by saying, 'I never said this because i didnt want you guys to think i was lying or stupid'. But..

So at the time this happened to my brother he was barely getting into the privacy phase. I would be an asshole and sneak in the bathroom and rip the curtain back as he showered and id scream to scare him.

My brother: (told by him in the car ride)

My brother was taking a shower when he said he saw 'me' reach for the curtain. He knew what 'I' was up to and made an attempt to beat me to the curtain and ripped it back. He than said he didnt see anyone, turned the water off, grabbed a towel, UNLOCKED the door and went to the room.
>>
>>19382860
Mps are faggots
>>
>>19370687
Because he's a dumb faggot.
>>
>>19382946

By that point everyone in the car was freaked out and my sister breaks the silence with her story.

My sister:

She shared a room with the sister that was not with us that day. Well they had the same lay out as my room but the closet was next to my absent sisters bed. If looking at the room from above from left to right itd go, window, sister in cars bed, gap, sisters bed, gap, and closet. My sister said that she woke up in the middle of the night as my other sister slept in my parents room (dad worked nights). She said that she started hearing whispers coming from the gap in between my other sisters bed and the closet. After a while, she broke all our hearts it was fucked, she said she just rolled over and stared out the window crying as she listened to the whispers for minutes.

My dad:

My dad told us the he got home from work one morning. All three kids at school, me at college, and my mom at work. Since i walked to the college i would come and go at different times. At around 9 or 10 he had just gotten into bed when he heard someone open the door but not close it. He naturally assumed it was me but he got up to check after he called for me and i didnt reply. He said there was no way in hell by the time the door opened and when he got outside that anyone could have ran away with out him seeing them.

Jessys story:

After my dad i chimed in with my friends story. He was sleeping over in my room and slept in between my feet and the closet approx where my dads aunt saw the mass. He said he was falling asleep when he saw someone walk right outside my door. he only saw the shadows of his feet walk across.
>>
>>19369745
What does your mom look like?
>>
>>19382999

That was all that was discussed in the car ride. This is my mom and I's story. This happened a while before the car ride randomly out of nowhere. I just remembered and cant really say it was related but..

Mom and I:

One day I got home and i saw my mom really distraught and just in a horrible mood. I asked her what was going on and she told me she had had the worst nightmare and she wanted me to get rid of "the shirt". "The shirt" was a shirt that i had handed down to my brother after years. it was basically three horizontal stripes,baby blue, white and grey from top to bottom. Well in her dream, my mom and dad had just turned the corner from our house to go grocery shopping when from behind them she heard tires screech. They stop and my mom runs to see what happened and saw that it was a 'vivid' image of my little brother shredded by a car. She said she saw my brother wearing that shirt in the accident and that she didnt want it in the house. So i did what she asked than and there, i got it from the middle of his half of the closet, went outside and tossed it in the trash can. The next day i get home and my mom just throws this scream and tells me took get the fuck in the room. scared and confused i ran and stood outside the door as my crying mom is yelling asking me wtf that thing is doing in the closet. My mom had hanging shirts up, i walked up to the closet feeling something fucked up and as i look see the fucking shirt in what i believe was the exact spot from where i got it from the day prior. Either way it was back in the closet. i got rid of it by stuffing it deep in the trash can.
>>
>>19383037

My first encounter:

It had been about a week after the car ride and I was sleeping in my room on my brothers bed (where my dads aunt stayed) except it was just a mattress on the floor. We had already started moving so there was nothing left but random shit scattered around. I had just woken up from a horrible nightmare and i was laying there getting a grip on myself and i flip on my side and stare out the window. It was summer so i had the window open and something heavy to hold the curtain that i had moved to the left side of the window. This was the first time i saw it.. from the right side of the window I saw black mass casually stroll from right to left in between my window and my car that was maybe 6 inches from the window. The fucked up thing was what part of it i saw. My car used to be this light yellow which could clearly be seen even at night. From bottom up staring, i saw the window sill, my car, and thats where the torso of the mass started and the fence and our neighbors house in the backround. (thats what i sketched in the other thread)
>>
>>19378724
Him = the ghost. Durr
>>
>>19383069

After we had moved out we still had the old house for a while. At the time i was in a punk band and I asked my mom if we could set up for band practice over there. I got the green light and basically only half lied to my mom. I would have band practice but sometimes id have kick backs there.

My second encounter:

I had friends over and they brought some friends and we were hanging out. While we drank in the living room scary topics came up and i basically told them everything that had happened up until this night. After i shut everyone up with the stories some kid asked if i smoked weed and said yes but we had to smoke outside. So we go to my old room hop out the window and we're chit chatting about my car. We were hanging out in the area where i first saw it when the kid who asked if i smoked put two and two together. He asks me if the stories were real and if this was the spot where it walked by and i said yes. We had been out there a total of about 5-7 minutes total and as soon as he finished asking we hear two loud bang come from the back of the house which was towards the direction the mass went towards. We look at each other and i said 'see'? We hopped inside locked the house up and left.
>>
This one time I got called a faggot by some anonymous faggot on an image board
>>
>>19383092

A while passed and we decide to have band practice at the house except this time we brought chris over. Chris was my singers cousin and rarely smoked weed. We finished with practiced and went to smoke and came back inside. Same thing scary topics came up and told chris the stories.

Chris:

We had just left because we got a bit creeped out. It was 5 of us in the car. Singer driving, Bass passenger, drummer on my left and chris on my right. Now we were all high minus the driver. Well chris was smoking a cigarette and we make a right turn and as we're doing so out of the corner of my eye i see Chris turn his head to blow the smoke out the window. At that same time the whole car shakes due to Chris' tremble of fear that no shit made the passenger turn around and say 'wtf'.

It took me about 20 minutes to get chris to react and snap out of him looking at the back of the passengers seat. Now i mentioned we were high because it was a key for me not to believe him. But than he said something that shook me. After he snapped out of it he began to cry. He said he saw something underneath the streetlight in front of the house that made him jump. He than said he was crying because what made him jump reminded him of this childhood nightmare that he had of a school burning and him walking through dead people. So I think 'bullshit this kid rarely smokes, i just told him the stories and he sees something?!" Than i asked what he had seen under the light.

Now i knew this, my dads aunt described it to my mom which is what she told us about and my brother had said the same thing. I wasnt to sure of the height but it was the same fucking thing that chris had just seen and described the same way we all did as 'a dark shadow a bit taller than me'..

The only reason i believed him that night was because as soon as he finished his description it completely dawned on my that after telling him the stories, i had never mentioned what it had looked like.
>>
>looks of a woman
>hair blowing in the wind

I seen something really simular to this. it was in a business district and when I drove by, it stops, looks at me, I keep going blowing through a stop sign. hair was moving almost upward, I was freaked out and suddenly got really tired.
>>
>>19383128

We all drove in silence the rest of the way to the neighboring city where my singer and Chris lived which is where we crashed that night. My singer has a younger brother that played football and had had a game a few hours earlier from which he left early due to a tackle that messed up his leg. The kid was in obvious pain and could not stay still even as he tried to sleep.

My third -fifth encounter:

These three happened to me in the same night. After getting to the house and messing around for a while we decide to go to sleep. for some reason i kept waking up randomly. I was sleeping on a love seat with my feet on a stool when i woke up the first time. As i focused my eyes on the wall in front of me i see the shadow of the shadow that was casted on the wall through the window behind me. They had an oldschool front porch and it walked from left to right, by the time i turned around i saw nothing. the second time i woke up and a saw a shadow sitting indian style in front of the stool. My first thought was "matts leg is hurting due to the football accident and he cant sleep with the pain". I call to him and ask if hes doing ok when i feel what i believe my dads aunt felt. As soon as im done asking i see matt shift on the floor and when i look back there was no shadow sitting in front of the tv. The last time that night i woke up again and just saw it walk down a hall way.
>>
>>19383158

It had been a good while after the night i saw it 3 times. By that time I had came to the conclusion that what we had all seen was a shadow person. I had always been into the paranormal and had done my research on them. I simply came to that conclusion because they were a shadow, i knew they were usually bad, and different to a normal ghost, they haunt people, not places. Which is why i believe it followed me to my singers house.

My last encounter:

This sealed the deal for me to believe it was a shadow person that followed someone in my household or me. The third and last location I saw was the house we moved into and where my parents one sister and brother live at currently.. I had gone out with my band and i was pretty crossfaded and they had dropped me off at the house. I was talking to them outside of the car already for a while and we said goodbyes and i watched as they drove off, i was still standing in the street. As i turn and make my way up the driveway i freeze and look up on top of the garage where it met with the second story of the house. right where they met i saw the black mass. I pretended that i hadnt seen and walked inside..

The last time i saw it was back in 2010. Shadow people are usually mischievous which is why i believe it fucked with us and followed. And i know it was that thing that brought the shirt back in.
>>
>Was 9
>Lived in a fairly large court with neighbor friends
>New family moves in with girl around our age
>She starts to play with us
>Get a long with the group
>A few months past, summer vacation start
>Everyone plans to spend the next few weeks together playing video games and playing pokemon cards
>Doesnt see her for a few days without notice
>Ringed doorbell and knocked door few times over period
>See her mom and dads cars still parked in lot
>About 2 days after last checking on her, police cars everywhere in lot
>They wont tell me what is wrong but remember one of the officer swearing and another one puking
>Dads tells me that the police said they came to investigate after the next door neighbor mentioned a bad smell and no response
>Sam's parents were found dead
>Sam was still missing
>Was asked a few questions by the police
>Cried that night, not sure if it was because I was scared for my families life or worried for Sam
>Almost 8 days go by when I find out that they found her
>She was dead, but apparently, she was in a "similar" state to her parents
>Dont understand it
>years go by, in college
>take several criminal justice courses for minor
>casually looking for cases to brief
>See a familiar case
>Discover that Sam and her family were once members from a cult
>They fled and change identities under witness protection
>Sam's "parents" were actually her siblings
>Cult believed that by consuming the flesh of others, you could intake their essence
>Cults regularly practiced mild cannibalism involving eating home aborted fetuses and at least 3 children on 2 different accounts aging from a year to seven years of age
>Six people were charged
>Quiet whimper in library as I see photos of those bastards did to her
>>
A couple of things.

>be 9 or 10 or so
>scared from a lot of things
>can't sleep without the door open and the light on in the hallway
>you can see the end of the staircase from my room when i was lying in bed from the opening of the door
>can't fall asleep for 20 or so minutes
>stair is made out of wood and every step has different sound, you can hear if someone is going down the stairs or up
>sounds if someone is walking a few steps up and then down on I guess the middle of the stairs
>this happens for about a minute or so
>from my bed I can't see someone on the stairs
>figure my sisters or parents are doing it
>when it stops I go down stairs
>turns out my sisters were all in their rooms, mom and dad were on the couch watching tv the whole time

fucked me up good considering I never heard any doors opening or shutting, and never saw anyone get up in the hallway from the stairs.
>>
>>19383456
Another
>one of my sisters had this toy horse
>the horse would make a neighing sound if you took one of the back legs and bend it backwards
>in the middle of the night my sister starts screaming
>she woke up because the toy horse started neighing out of nothing standing on a dresser where she left it.

Spooky but I rationalised it as a electrical wiring thing, until a few years later.

>about 10 to 12 years later
>all of our old stuff is crammed in the attic
>we have a big attic with a smaller one attached
>smaller attic is also a lot smaller in height, like a crawl space I guess
>at the end of the crawl space we put all of our toys and board games and all that shit from childhood
>the rest of the crawlspace is old vinyl records and carnaval costumes placed to the sides of the walls
>I'm going through all kinds of suitcases with clothings and plastic bags of shit.
>make my way to where the pile of toys is located, there is a box full of books
>start going through the box
>the fucking toy horse starts neighing without me touching the bags of toys
>the battery inside the toy horse somehow still works after all these fucking years

I noped so hard, worst part is that the crawlspace is so small that you can't really turn around in it normally but I just snake -turned my way out of it crawling out of there like a madman

still too scared to get back in to that crawlspace
>>
>Coming home from roadtrip with friend in April last year
>Driving down the 5 from NorCal to SoCal
>Nothing but desert
>Friend takes a nap cause he's useless on roadtrips
>Looks dark up ahead for some reason even though it's like 3PM
>Realize it's a huge stormcloud over the valley we're about to drive through
>Kinda weird but I guess even California gets rain sometimes
>There's a hard switch from dry to rainy once we pass under the cloud
>I mean it's fucking pouring
>Driving further, we pass a sign that has the name of the town
>Don't remember the name cause it was pretty generic, just remember the old wooden sign
>Soon as we pass between the cliffs on either side it's really foggy
>Look around and realize there's not a single person there
>There's a building every now and then, but no people, think I saw one truck parked somewhere
>It's Monday, shouldn't there be people at work or something?
>Getting really creeped out, wake friend up
>He's creeped out now too, no help whatsoever
>Says it reminds him of Silent Hill
>"Hey we should turn on the radio, in the game that's how you tell if there's a monster nearby"
>Switch to radio, it's mostly static with a bit of music coming through
>Now we're really freaking and trying to get through this place fast as possible
>Soon as we see the end of the cliffs on either side we feel instant relief
>Fog ends, radio comes on
>It's raining the entire rest of the way home, despite there being no sign of clouds prior to that one over the town
>Tfw I lived through Silent Hill

I still wonder about why I didn't see anybody, even at the gas station. I'm not counting the other people driving on the freeway, just what I saw in the town around it.
I did some research, there's been a few deaths in that place, a few historical and a few very recent. All of them related to vehicle accidents if I remember right. I went back through the town and it looked and felt completely different, I didn't even recognize it.
>>
Anyone have the Forest ranger stuff saved? I been wanting to show my friend but I never see anyone post it anymore.
>>
>>19367100
this is an episode from spongebob
>>
>>19381592
Quite possible that you had a home invasion (a fucking robber, not ayylmaos). The human brain sometimes justifies stuff that's really going on nearby in some absurd way while dreaming. You should have checked if any possessions were missing.
>>
>>19367813
Back when I lived in the city I would often sleepwalk as well. Usually just getting up, walking to the window and staring out. When my so asked wtf I was doing I just said I was watching the moon.
Another time I woke up my so, stared at her, whispered "I'm watching you while you sleep" and lied down again.
>>
>>19373576
I often get the exact kind of dream/visions you are describing although mine are more like day dreams that I forget about, until it happens
>>
>>19365030
>>>19372614
>How new are you?
>Faggot, get the fuck off my chans. Go back to retarddit until school starts up again you fat fuck.

What kind of retard are you . "Get the fuck of my chans"? What are you 12?
>>
good thread
>>
>>19366880
the realization anything exists
>>
>>19383375
Effective but too evidently fictitious
>>
>>19370546
Lit just a quick power surge ya retard.
18+
>>
>>19381592
>>"aw shit, as long as I'm up I might as well get a glass of water/pee"

You drink glasses of pee?
>>
>>19385035
And pieces of shit for breakfast.
>>
>>19373030
Found the noguns, have fun getting got by the skinwalkers
>Be me 17 and getting into the occult for about 8
>No magic/k/ck/summonings but a lot of reading/focusing/interest
>Serial killers, cryptids, and necromancy also of interest
>Folks are out of town with both of my younger sisters so it' me and two german shepherds and two yorkie terriers
>watching Alien because it was on TV and I like the classics
>Suddenly darkness
>Heavy oppressive darkness not your average everyday sudden darkness
>Raise my hand up in front of my face and can't see anything or hear the TV anymore
>All I can hear is the bell on the one dog's collar
>Sound is getting closer and for some reason I have yet to freak out about my sudden loss of senses
>Now is not the time for fear
>That comes later
>All I can focus on is the bell and the hand on my shoulder
>wait what when did that happen
>Still calm as something leans down next my ear and says something I don't remember but I understood it at the time
>Everything comes back at once
>all 4 dogs are cowering on the opposite end of the house and won't come back to the living room
>literally pissed themselves
>Stand up and look around trying to regain my bearings
>Finally look behind me
>Large imprint of a claw tipped hand in the faux suede of the couch
>Tiny dog's bell on back headrest portion of couch
>NOW IS THE TIME FOR FEAR
>Get it together long enough to rustle the dogs into the general safety of upstairs
>GrabTheSage.png
>Burn, chant, and cleanse my way through the house
>hard, sharp pain min my back followed by a tremendous "NO"
>MoreSageAndHarderChanting.gif
>More guttural gibberish in my ear that I remember understanding at the time but haven't been able to recall since
>Wake up, not even 3 minutes real time has elapsed
>Don't remember falling asleep
>dog collar next to head on couch, dogs cowering but no print
>Once again the time for fear is NOW

Never figured it out, still tweak about it to this day 7 years later
>>
>>19385328
>you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?!?!
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (5KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
5KB, 249x202px
>>19365030
the night of never ending nightmares,
>was in highschool,
>sleeping at grandfathers house
>Had a bad dream
>wake up
> only to be in another dream
>some were better than others
>ovens catching on fire
>being chased by stretchy men and monsters
>dreams eventually became obvious and was able to fly around for awhile
>wake up bite my finger to make sure im awake
>watch tv for 3 hours before going to bed again
>>
>>19369557
I'm not a woman. I'm a man. A manly man. I was an infantryman in the 25th ID.
>>
>>19376863
> the ghost would drop shit on his head all the time
at first I read this as the ghost would take shits on the stepdad and I got quite confused
>>
>>19385698
don't change aurora we are gonna need you unstable and manly
>>
>>19365030
>be me
>on mushrooms in public
>everyone looks like an alien all of the sudden
>realize body is secondary and unimportant to the mind
>see certain people seemingly acting discordant with the rest of people
>realize they are alien/demon controllers of humanity doing regular inspections
>eventually come down
>can't shake that realization
Terrifying
>>
>>19382045
>pic related, it looked exactly like that but it had darker skin
Sounds like you had a run In with what we call a nigger.
>>
>Go to Canada to visit my grandparents every summer since as far as I can remember
>They lived in a pretty nice home on the outskirts of town near the coast in BC
>they started renting part of their home to an older woman and her two grand kids
>Grandmother spoke french, kids spokes spanish and little english
>cousins played with the girl often
>didnt seem to like me or my brother
>be 14, drive to canada for summer with family
>one of the girls was missing for a few weeks
>the old woman, my grandparents, and the littlest girl were pretty sad
>just stayed in my room most of the time and playing on my ps2
>get up around 2am at the middle of the night
>go to seperate garage to grab a new ps2 game from luggage
>halfway through and lights go off
>jumped alittle but just thought someone didnt see me and turn off light
>decide to continue to garage cause enough moonlight to unlock door
>grab game and start to lock door
>hear wet foot steps
>turn around and see what I think is a big ass dog
>panickingly unlock door and get into garage
>lock door as bear claws at glass but doesnt break it
>family wakes up from noise
>uncle yells and shoots at bear with rifle
>bear was hit but gets away
I still think that the girl was attacked by a bear. The case is still cold.
>>
>>19372232
>>19372292
I was a pussy and had a similar encounter. Not paranormal but terrifying
>16
>hanging round with alt gang
>one of the guys who joined the group is a real mess, Darren
>tells us stories every few days of beating up, robbing and talking shit to other people in the rough area of town when hanging out with his other friends
>think nothing of it hes lying
>walking home one night
>few guys shouting
>few of the trampy dudes Darren beat up
>run, they give chase
>chased round back of old factories and industrial buildings
>fear and adrenaline or something help me hop fences jump up onto boxes and heave myself onto a wall and up onto walkway
>Darren asks for help up
>try but the guys catch up
>on balcony out of sight frozen
>they start laying into him, hes getting an absolute hiding
>hearing him wailing and shouting
>shaking and struggling to breathe as I sit there
>hear heavy thumping TOOM TOOM TOOM
>hes not making any noise
>they eventually stop and one says to get outta there
>text gf and ask her to call police and ambulance
>get back down to him, support his bleeding head with my hoodie
>theres a pulse but his face is mush
>police and paramedics find us
>take statements
>Darrens taken into ICU
>police take me home
>feel sick as fuck, vomit quite a bit
>gf comes round and says all the usual "couldnt help him or you'd be in the same situation"
>police catch them, one of the guys was coked out his skull and carrying a hammer
>Darren was given severe brain damage and died

Not paranormal but one of the most frightening things I've ever been in. I pissed myself with fear that night
>>
>>19386200
>the reason so few people believe in astral projection is because only a select few are lucky enough to avoid the webs
I have no face.
>>
>>19386211
wut?
>>
>>19372717
What the fuck, anon. My story can't possibly compare.

>be 15
>training for cross country over summer break, take a trip (with teammates) to mountains for high elevation training
>end up in an old-ish cabin with fellow teammates, (it's not in the woods or anything, there's other cabins and roads around)

>first day/night, don't really remember (maybe dusk)
>downstairs, playing table hockey (or whatever the fuck its called) with 1 other student, everyone else is upstairs
>orb of light appears behind my left shoulder, flies slowly towards me, then disappears
>guy that sees it goes "whao", tells me what happened, but doesn't really afraid of anything so we just agree to keep playing
>I don't know why but I guess I wasn't scared/didn't know what was going on so I slept by myself in a separate room that night

>a different night (don't remember specifically when, sorry)
>1 guy trying to sleep downstairs, rest upstairs
>light is on in his room, but the switch gets flipped off while he's in bed
>he says "stop screwing around guys I'm trying to sleep" or something like that
>nobody answers
>he goes upstairs to tell us what happened, but nobody was downstairs with him confirmed
>there's also this bathroom behind the living room upstairs, and the light was on while we were talking
>but it gets turned off while everyone is chatting about what just happened to downstairs guy (and you could hear the "click" of the button being pressed)
>everyone is sitting in the same room this time so there is no room for doubt
>then we get mcdonalds at like 2am or something

part 1/2 ill finish the story below
>>
>>19386232
Sorry, wrong thread. >>19386260
>>
>>19367801
When a story is detail-heavy I think it's best to forgo the greentext
>>
>>19372717
FreddyKrueger.jpg
>>
>>19367355
Quite frankly I would fuck the non existent brains of that windy ghastly pussy until the entity revives and turns 20 again. That ghost sounds pretty hot
>>
>>19372892
This happened to my brother and I back in the 90s ..?
>>
>>19386244
part 2/2

>way too much of a pussy to sleep by myself this time, instead sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag near the other teammates (this is upstairs in the living room)
>have a dream that night which takes place in the same living room but the furniture is a bit different
>but it's just me and I'm sitting on a couch alone
>look over my left shoulder to see "a black 2d cutout of a snow angel shape" (that's the best I can describe it), it approaches, gets bigger and lands on the couch next to me
>then it turns into a woman with glasses who is sitting next to me on the couch and a guy on a separate couch, they're smiling at me (non-creepily, they seem genuinely happy, hospitable, and happy to see me)
>they're middle aged (like 20-40 years old or something) and the woman has long hair, that's all i remember for sure can't be too sure about the guy
>I don't think they said anything to me because the next thing I remember is "waking up" to sleep paralysis
>in the paralysis I can hear stuff going on behind be (teammates eating breakfast and shit) but can't do anything obviously
>i'm looking at the clock in the dream and it says 8:00
>but then I wake up for real and the clock says 9:30 or something, and I was actually facing the other way (away from the clock) in real life

>later come back from training and look at some old framed photos in the cabin
>one photo has an old lady with glasses, smiling, standing in front of the cabin
>but the cabin is a bit different in the photo, it has outside stairs which lead to the second floor/outside deck
>the guy from the dream is nowhere to be seen in any photo or I just don't remember it

I don't remember if anything else spooky happened. All I know is that there was a couple that used to live in (and probably BUILT if I remember correctly) that cabin that is now being rented out to random strangers. They still believe it's their house even though they're ghosts.
>>
>>19367370
Skinwalkers or goatmen fucking with them, ghosts have been known to say people's names as well if they're familiar with you
>>
>>19365030
I went to /b/ it was bad ! Very very bad!!
>>
File: 1295289517868.png (46KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1295289517868.png
46KB, 210x230px
>>19367384
haha same but i was on /a/ instead. i even got rated as one of the best tripfags around by a lot of the anons. times have changed, my friend, and the younger generation are a bunch of fags. our time is over, accept your fate. just get married, have a family, and work yourself to death like the rest of us 20 and 30 somethings.
>>
>>19367355
just ANOTHER reason why my kid is going to be in the same room as us. why the fuck does a baby need its own room anyways?
>>
>>19369484

Whoops...read that as peehole...
>>
I got molested at the age of 5 years old when ever I hear some kid got molested or raped I just go in to a rage also I fucked your mum
>>
>>19372892
wtf? um... yes? are you me? seriously had a similar experience as a kid... the bright spots were BRIGHT, and i swear before it happened I heard disembodied voices... then it just stopped.. it happened once and only that once
>>
>>19377748
>implying it wasnt some hobo pedophile that wanted to abduct that anon
>implying that story is real
>>
>>19365030
I'll post something I posted in another thread
Where we go hunting in Mississippi we're pretty sure something big is out there. I like to think it's a skinwalker but I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.
Last time I was out in a tree stand, I had a deer in my sights and was about to pull the trigger when I heard something let out a blood curdling scream, and the deer and almost every animal in the vicinity got the fuck out. I followed suit.
When I got back to camp and told everyone, my dad's friend told us the last time he was out hunting he heard his son calling out for help, but his son was already back at camp at the time he heard the scream. Spooky shit.
Kills also go missing a lot unless we stay right by them, whether it be a deer or a fully grown hog. If we leave them be for more than 15 or 20 minutes to grab a vehicle the kill gets dragged off somewhere. That part's pretty easily explained as animals dragging off the meat, but the screaming is something I can't get past
>>
>>19386945
The /x/ "skinwalker" is a purely fictional creation inspired by the acclaim and popularity of Anansi's "Goatman" creepypasta
>>
>>19386966
Oh I know, but it's fun to think about.
Gives you something to be entertained by when you're sitting in freezing temperatures waiting on an animal to pass by
>>
This is one of the scarier things that happened to me in my partying days.

>16 or 17, with best friend and two hot girls who are also best friends
>Getting drunk at my house because no one home
>Trying to fuck this girl, but her friend has to leave and they both go
>She texts me saying she got dropped off somewhere near by
>Me and friend get in my car to go get her
>Friend is passed out drunk in passenger
>Get to neighborhood and no one is around
>I walk up to the address she sent
>It's pitch dark out and there's a car full of nignogs with the lights off
>"Hey you guys seen this girl?"
>They hadn't, said peace out and left
>Get back home and she's getting dropped off by two black guys
>"Hey, you the guy? She's here safe"
>These are the nicest niggers I've met

Then it went south. Anyone tuned in?
>>
>>19387070
im quite interested continue anon
>>
>>19387070
Im tuned :)
>>
>>19372232
>roleplaying this hard/
>>
>>19369693
Fuck the chick in you nightmare then they become the best dreams
>>
>>19369777
Flagstaff?
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.