[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Call of the Morrigan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: download (50).jpg (14KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
download (50).jpg
14KB, 187x270px
the circles I travel in are more connected than I. I was told by friend that I know somebody that needs to be in contact with the Morrigan. Now as soon as i heard this I know exactly who he was talking about. I let this other friend know " hey you should read up on the Morrigan". it turns out my friend being an idiot I had no idea how or what to look or how to find info. So I did some digging online, while in his company. And I found that he already had the Morrigan symbol tattooed on his chest. The Morrigan is the goddess of birth and death this particular friend happens to have a pregnant wife and works as a butcher literally killing for a living.

The synchronicity is too much to ignore, now my question for you is can you give any meaning to this can you tell me what he should be looking for or how it can help my friend
>>
Not a larp, even if it was it be pretty shitty. Just trying to get a fresh perspective.
>>
>>19364918
>fresh perspective
a thread died for this
>>
Damn surprised thread is still going. But really no one has anything to add to this?
>>
It's clear he needs to dedicate a space. Suggest that he should figure out the stellar/symbolic and directional associations with the Morrigan and set aside a place for meditation. At a minimum maybe suggest some Morrigan-themed music to him, I'm sure there's some decent material there. She's no joke. If she's already this invested in your friend I doubt she'll let him ignore her if he continues to be obstinate. Fortunately she's a powerful ally too. If he's responsive, I'm sure it'll go well for him.

If he's unsure, tell him to not to be afraid to come to you if anything strange happens to him. He may require more persuasion.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.