[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Static.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Static.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I'm really freaking out right now.

So recently there have been unexplained noises happening in my room like tapping, clicking, or a spark or snap.

At first I brushed it off nothing, maybe had a animal in the wall, but it kept happening.

The sound moves around the room, sometimes sounding like someone tapping on the wall, or my light or a snap knock on the floor.

I don't know if this is a ghost, fucking demon or what I just want it to stop.

This thing has kept me awake for fucking weeks now, and i just want to sleep
>>
>>19364210
Also every time i take my phone to my bed to try to record the sound it doesn't happen

Also I tried using the infrared vision my the kinect on my Xbox to try to see anything but everything i try to move it see the whole room it stops working.
>>
>>19364218
Its either a fucking ghost or i fucking lost my mind I don't know what it wants or why its doing it, I've tried asking it to stop, talking to it nothing,
>>
Call an electrician before your house burns down.
>>
>>19364246
I'll try looking into the electrical wires and shit, but I don't think its the problem, sometimes the sound comes from my door and the window where there aren't any trees around.
>>
>>19364210
It's just material in the house going through thermal expansion throughout the day. It's very common to hear popping or a crack sound in the walls or sometimes in the floor.

https://www.hunker.com/12610474/what-do-cracking-noises-mean-in-your-house

http://www.improvementcenter.com/advice/5-strange-house-sounds-explained.html
>>
>>19364210
Mice or rats, put out some traps to confirm.
>>
>>19364261
That would explain a lot, I want this to be the answer.

I'm going to start fucking taking sleeping pills to avoid the sound.
>>
>>19364270
It is, because the same thing happens in my bedroom right by the window. It's a loud snapping sound that seems to be coming from the wood. I looked it up years ago. It happens at night because that is when shit starts to cool down and you hear a loud pop or crack.
>>
>>19364270
Moved into a newly built apartment as the first tenant in the beginning of august last year and I can say there's a lot of snapping, popping, clicking and other weird noises as the house settles. Fridge also occasionally gurgles like some hellspawn abomination.
>>
>>19364273
It does only happen at night.

Thanks a bunch anon, you saved me the trouble of I don't know what i would have done fucking gone to a priest to bless some salt or some shit.

I'm going to try to get some sleep when the sun rises
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.