[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the force real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: BCl9KM0l.jpg (71KB, 469x640px) Image search: [Google]
BCl9KM0l.jpg
71KB, 469x640px
is the force real?
>>
Maybe.
>>
So what about 'the Force'?
>>
Observation creates reality, so observing a different reality creates different results, so if you practise it enough, eventually you will learn how to use "the force".

Scientifically force is just observing particles in a way, that they "land" from quantum superposition in to manifestation. This has been proven in another double slit experiment, where observation changed the results. Measuring devices did not cause distraction, observation truly changed the way how particles went.

So, if you ask me, the force is real. If you are unsure, try it.
>>
>>19363905
tIPS ON THIS?

On Lsd omw home riding the Metro or Regional Train, There is alot of noise in the silence.
I am a black male and get alot of stares and attention and sometimes I feel other realities open up between me and other people.

I stop observing cause my Anus abdomen get a PULL feeling that is uncomfortable in the sense im not trying to prostate gasm but i think others feel it too am i making sense. Doubt it
>>
>>19363812
Get the fuck outta here with your shitty franchise, you retard.
>>
>>19363812
Of course it is real. It was shown in cinema and on tv, they would not lie to us, would they? Also, beware Sauron. He will return by the power of a new ring, forged by Voldemort.
>>
Look up psionics. After dabbling with it, I'm pretty sure this is where George Lucas got the idea for the force.
>>
Yes. Very real. Tai Chi uses the force
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.