[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus hates humanity and wants us to suffer prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 3967914_640px.jpg (82KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
3967914_640px.jpg
82KB, 640x848px
Jesus hates humanity and wants us to suffer prove me wrong.
>>
If we didn't suffer, what would he rescue us from? :^)
>>
I dunno, if that was the case, what's the point of all the miracles?
Considering his power level, wouldn't the most cruel thing he could do be nothing at all?
>>
Suffering is fundamentally good. It brings goodness into the world.
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19363802
Uh... He died for humanity, took away all our sins and if we simply trust the gospel (death, burial and resurrection) we will be in heaven forever with Him.

>Proven wrong.

www.holytext.org/gospel

Stop spreading shit around, you'll regret it on judgement day.
>>
>>19363802
jesus was a literal cult leader
>>
>>19363802
Has schizophrenia delusions of grandeur complex, 0AD his jesus
Has schizophrenia delusion of grandeur complex, 2000AD his insane
>>
>>19364221
>his

It's he's, you idiot
>>
>>19363802
You're so lost it makes me sick. I won't waste more than this post on you. Ask for forgiveness and ask him into your heart
>>
>>19364221
He sure did leave a lasting legacy for a schizophrenic.
That's pretty impressive.
>>
I once had a dream I met Jesus. He seemed like a nice guy, but very overworked.

I think the actual Jesus was just this guy who ended up Outer Head of the Essenes, so to speak.
>>
File: baal2.png (271KB, 272x759px) Image search: [Google]
baal2.png
271KB, 272x759px
>>19364221
>Has schizophrenia delusions of grandeur complex, 0AD his jesus
>Has schizophrenia delusion of grandeur complex, 2000AD his insane
>>19363814
>I dunno, if that was the case, what's the point of all the miracles?
>Considering his power level, wouldn't the most cruel thing he could do be nothing at all?

God didn't start the exaggerated rumors of him having power to raise from the dead, miracle healing, conjuring food from the sky - that was the Jews.

God only left a competing document with some white lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG7VtVr4eFw
>>
>>19364250
I haven't seen you around in ages.
How have you been Imperial?
>>
>>19363802
Nope, but it is not Jesus. Jesus is just a meme. Those who are using the meme for real need you to suffer.
Piss on their dead skull!
Christianity and ISIS are the same, the difference is that christians are weak scary people. RELIGION IS THE MOST DANGEROUS TREAT TO HUMANITY.
All the good and fun things we have now, we have thanks to 'atheïsts'. Think about that for a minute
>>
>>19364282
>Christianity and ISIS are the same
Does it hurt to be this fucking stupid?
>>
>>19364282
Yea, those damn christians cutting people's heads off, blowing up ancient historical sites, and throwing people off buildings... oh wait...
>>
Yep.
Wicked and adulterous generation. Broad is the road to destruction. I have come to bring a sword. How I wish the fire were kindled.

Jesus hates most of humanity because it is evil and wants us to burn in hell.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (447KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
447KB, 539x717px
>>19364254
>I haven't seen you around in ages.
>How have you been Imperial?

Bored - I've been around - but I was banned for over half a month a while back.

Still doing the same old gig of pretending to be a god... Someone pointed out the latitude of the Great Pyramid of Giza is the speed of light - that's put a damper on my case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAwTKH1izyc
>>
>>19364326
I have to ask, what's in it for you?
The pretending to be a god gig, I mean?
Just, why?
>>
>>19364285
It's quite the rush. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>19363802
Why would a person's attachments to this world have any opinions about the people that inhabited a world the attachments once were in especially when he was one of us. I ask you, why this would be? Why do you think a person's attachments to this world hold any real power over the Divine realm and higher beings?
>>
>>19364180
You do know the 'Judgement day' thing was spread so beings could be fed because people are so vicious about 'Judgment day' coming, right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.