[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinwalker??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6991.jpg (71KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6991.jpg
71KB, 564x564px
I need help dealing with what I believe is a skin walker, I'll tell the story from here,

>be me
>late fall,
>late on night me and some friends wanted to try to get into this abandoned factory near my place
>we walk there and get inside
>three floors, and rooms n shit
>we hear faint movement from upstairs
>raccoon or smth
>we get to the top floor
>we peak from the stairs
>shit you not there was human (and dog??) shit everywhere
>then we look up and something big moves past one of the door frames in one of the rooms
>nope.betamax
>we book it and make it back to my street
>we laugh it off and think it was a dog or smth
>suddenly my friend, let's call them taco, stops dead in their tracks,
>they said they saw the outline of a person in a dress in the middle of my street
>it stood up, and the dress, 'faded away' and it broke out into a full sprint towards us,
>my friend drops their phone and we all look down at it including them, they look up and it's gone, and they book it to the house, with us confusingly running after them
Cont.
>>
2/??
>Like a month later
>I'm in my garage playing with my cat
>Hear a shit ton of scratching on my garage door
>wot.jpg
>stop playing with cat
>look out of window
>two bright blue eyes stared out from the dark, my vision adjusted and I made out a figure and it was a shaking, idk, creature?
>first thought
>'saving my fuckin cat'
>grab cat and bolt
>bring her into my room
>lock doors and grab my biggest knife
>stay up all night with my cat fuckin about, oblivious to what's going on
>dumb cat
>that night I heard shit moving around in my house, the next day everything was back to normal
Cont.
>>
As long as cat okay I'm okayyy
>>
>>19363633
Get on with it m80
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.