[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healing spells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bmlc.jpg (87KB, 564x498px) Image search: [Google]
bmlc.jpg
87KB, 564x498px
So /x/, there is this woman that I am pining over. I doubt I'll ever have a chance with her but that's beside the point. She is really bad off and in physical pain a lot due to transplant surgery. I was wondering if there were any paranormal methods to help her out.

I've been praying on it but was looking for any additional methods.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19363572
>doubt

There is no such things, stop thinking you arent worthy of an amazing life, its exactly the opposite you have the chance to get whatever you want but the first step is not only believing it...its KNOWING IT.

I wouldnt waste time with spells because honestly you dont need them, you can help her using your energy, just think about her getting better and better.

I sense she is your best friend or you know her from childhood.
>>
>>19363592
Thanks for the advice. She's not a childhood friend, I know her through social media.

I first started talking to her about six years ago on a horror message board. She lives clear on the other side of the US from me though and currently has a boyfriend is why I say I likely don't have a chance of being with her.

I'm not giving hope though, but trying to be realistic too. She's everything I would want in a romantic partner and I haven't found anyone like her.

Regardless of all that though, I just hate seeing her in pain. She's usually strong about it but slipped a bit today and it really got to me.
>>
>>19363572

You should look into various paradigms/belief systems and see what they do.

A Catholic would offer up personal sacrifices for them and pray the rosary, a Wiccan would make a spell bottle under a full moon, a Chaote would charge a sigil, a New-Ager would give them crystals and reiki, a Dianic woman would offer flowers and wine up in exchange for healing etc.

What sort of path do you follow, OP? Or what path/magick are you interested in? I can give you some ideas :^)
>>
>>19363572

You've got to be a massive dick about guilting her into not dying. Or make her hate you so much she hangs onto life just to spite you.
>>
>>19363663
Ahhh yes bittersweet love, dont let pain taint your emotions, I know what you are going through, you can almost see the two of you cuddling watching horror movies, dressing up for Halloween, doing kinky roleplay, maybe have kids open an old VHS shop for collectors in a hip part of town.....hmmmmm yess it is a beautiful sight for a beautiful soul (yours) and you are worthy.....maybe not with her but it will happen for you. She is in your path for a reason, even if you never meet her in person know that you can have a positive impact in her life, like I said before be there for her but dont forget to take care about yourself, know that she is not your only end to your path.
>>
>>19363679
I was raised Baptist but would probably be an Agnostic. Still, I believe prayer works. Or at least helps deal.

>>19363732
Thanks for your sage-like advice.
>>
>>19363572

Not spells

Music
>>
>>19364075
Elaborate please. Like listening to music in general has healing effects?
>>
>>19363572
there's a magician i want you to see.
he works on the corner in the ...."dark" neighborhood. his name is jamal or leroy or d'marcus or t'mario or t'quan or something. he has some magic beans. ask him to sell you some. they will have the number m357 or something similar. give them to the woman of your dreams and she will fill pass out ass up for you and her pain will cease.
..... *wiggles fingers in front of face*
>>
>>19364333
...dude.
>>
Genuine healing is a rare, rare ability.
Medicine and the company of friends and family is her best bet.
Do not make romantic advances on them until they are able to leave the hospital.
>>
Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.