[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone identify this symbol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 4

File: symbol.png (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
34KB, 500x500px
There is a story behind this symbol but i don't want to tell it until it can be identified first. Does anyone know what it is? Sorry for my crude brush drawing.
>>
>>19363220
it marks the treasure, yarrrr!
>>
>>19363256
Lol, sorry, Ill try to draw it a little better. give me a moment.
>>
>>19363256
Ok, turns out i really suck at freehanding in PS. Basically, the horns are narrower and more pronounced, and the x in the center is much much smaller.
I tried to draw it again and it just came out even shitier.
>>
File: 1496695953862.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496695953862.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>19363220
No kitties allowed bubs
>>
Cx IT'S THE PURPLE ARMY RUN
>>
Oh, c'mon guy's im super cereal here. But seriously, Anyone that recognizes the symbol?
>>
>>19363220
Looks like an X, my guy.
>>
>>19363737
It may just be a reference to the English banners of Heraldry. Nothing much to worry about unless it unnerved you.
>>
>>19363220
Judging from what you said here.>>19363279

The closest it would be to anything supernatural is the Blind Demon. So unless that's it, it's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>19363780
I used to draw it a lot of a child. I had never seen it before but i felt compelled to do so. I very much enjoyed the reaction i got from Christians in the class, who felt repelled and uncomfortable by it (remember we were all just children). Or a teacher who would come up to me and say "Don't draw that, it's evil", and even got in trouble for it. Ever since this symbol has always been in the back of my mind.
>>
>>19363806
as a child* sorry
>>
>>19363806
Well then it seems to be demonic from that standpoint. But if what you're saying is true it holds a little bit of power over you.

I don't know how strong you are spiritually but as long as you don't attempt stupid shit. Ouija boards, summoning demons, fucking with spirits, etc. you'll be fine.
>>
>>19363872
Very spiritual, not sure how strong, but i know im too stubborn to be taken control of if that means anything. I generally stay away from the occult but certain things have garnered my interest lately.

I just really wish i knew what this symbol was. What it means, who/what it represents. Was it a figment of my imagination or not? Yeah know?
>>
>>19363220
Its a custom made sigil, there is no way anyone can tell you what it is
>>
Well doing a little research, we now know that is indeed the symbol for the Blind Demon Zanthros. Typically used to tie his followers to him.

So any cults you remember joining? Or forced indoctrination?
>>
>>19363917
Baptized in a church. I think that's about it. My grandfather was Indian and i know he had some of his own "demons" he had to deal with. He raped my mother once when she was a little girl. It's very possible that the family secret is im his son, But i have no confirmation because no one will say jack shit about it. He was deep into the occult.
>>
>>19363929
As a family man and praticioner of magic: The Fuck?!

And congrats! Thank your Grandpa! We are pretty sure multiple demons are following you. Not just Zanthros.
>>
>>19363948
Yeah, i know. The horrible part is, I had to figure all this out on my own, No one was willing to tell me anything. Took most of my life to piece the puzzle together.

Not sure how i feel about this. What do i do? Any way to confirm it? I don't feel hindered, are they helping me in any way?

He's dead. At the end of his life im fairly certain, he knew what he did was wrong because he treated me like a king, in the end, he even died doing me a favor. Took 7 heart attack before he finally croaked.
>>
>>19363959
Option A: If you muster the energy (and balls) to contact the demons ask them.

Option B: If not tell them to fuck off. And ward yourself with your energy. No spells, just muster a shield with your energy.

Option C: one of them contacts you. Determine if they wish to help you. (Good Demons exist) If they want to kill you refer to Option B.
>>
>>19363984
If I chose option a, how would i go about doing that/ I assume it means also using this sigil?

Is that like visualizing a very strong yellow aura around myself? Because i do that once and a while when i feel something is watching me. Felt instinctual. Makes me feel better.

I'm interested to know whether they want to help me or use me.
>>
>>19364008
Yes you would use a sigil/spell cicle or a warded room to talk to them and keep you safe.

And yes just imagine a barrier around yourself. The Yellow is the color of your Aura (Energy).

Well you know the option to choose Anon.
>>
Is OP dead?
>>
>>19364026
Thanks rose. I have to think about what im going to do. Thing's can only get better or worse if i open that box, instead of just staying "ok". Btw, what's the purpose of protection if these demons are already supposedly attached to me? I feel pretty comfortable with the idea of looking a demon in the eye, They don't scare me even in the slightest. Kind of excited actually.

>>19364067
Sorry, i was making some homemade lemonade lol
>>
>>19364071
The protection is to make sure they don't kill you.

Tbh the protection spell will just make sure you don't hit 0hp.

And if it excites you. Well... Good luck.
>>
>>19364083
Am i not supposed to be excited? Sorry, this is my first time doing anything involving demons lol.. But if they've been with me from birth than they have known me far longer than anyone else. Would you not be excited to meet someone like that?

Hell, i don't even know if i believe all this, Just the dots are there with my grandfather's actions and the sigil and all. Open minded and want to believe. Ill take your advice and use protection if i decided to go ahead with it.
>>
>>19364094
Look. Being a family that deals with this on the daily. (7 out of 8 are spirits) The novelty of the experience is gone for us.

And you can be excited. Just dont get to happy when the stakes are raised.
>>
It means you either have a direct link to the blind demon, one of his followers, or that you are even technically a son of his. If such a symbol appears on your body as a birthmark or otherwise you are considered a son and servant of his.
>>
>>19364105
That would explain A LOT. I can go into why i say that if you guy's want.
So what's that mean for me?
>>19364094
I understand, Sorry if i came off disrespectfully. I can explain further why i say this, As i said just above if you guy's are willing to sit and listen.
>>
>>19364100
oops, i mean to tag you not myself.
>I understand, Sorry if i came off disrespectfully. I can explain further why i say this, As i said just above if you guy's are willing to sit and listen.
>>
>>19364124
You're cool. And as for being the offspring of a demon. Maybe they are your followers.

Question: Do you embrace your humanity or your demonic side?

Also congrats on becoming a protagonist in your own shit show called life!
>>
Wait. This is 4chan.
Most of us are main characters of shit shows.
>>
>>19364129
>Do you embrace your humanity or your demonic side
This is what i wanted to say if you are willing to listen.

There is a deep darkness inside of me. I get more pleasure from watching the destruction of things than sex or masturbation. It's a deep pleasure I couldn't begin to describe. But at the same time i've always tried to suppress it, Too an extent. I'm still big into doomsday stuff, and watching the world as it falls apart. I always try not to give into it though because i wanted to stay on gods good side. Yes i do believe in god, For what ever that means. The first memories i have were memories of absolute destain for humanity, and the want to see it all burn. It caused me a lot of trouble when i was younger. I did some absolutely terrible terrifying things to people in secret, just for the lulz.

As i got older i started to become more spiritual and started to care about things like eternal damnation, real or not. I used it as a guide post to try and find some duality in myself, To try and keep both sides of me in check. I have this ability, if you can even call it that, Were i can be the most empathic person you've ever met, and than switch to a complete psychopath on a whim. I can feel so much sorrow and at the same time i can feel pleasure from that same sorrow. I do try to keep myself in check, I just thought i was fucked up to be honest.

If i had to try and explain how i feel every day, It's like an absolute instinct for chaos but using willpower to suppress it. Animals and nature are the only things i could never ever hurt. People are nothing to me, But i know i have to try and love them, as disgusting as they can be.

So to answer your question, i try to live a life of duality, i try to only put goodness into the world now, But every day is an exhausting war of wanting the world to burn and keeping the side of me suppressed so i don't completely wither away into darkness.
Yeah i know it all sounds crazy.
>>
>>19364129
and i really dont think im as important as your implying. Im just an unlucky dude in a shit world
>>
>>19364155
>Crazy
>The RedRoses consists of 7 spirits and a young adult.

Hmm....

As for your duality I believe that you'll end up damaging yourself to try and keep the balance.
>>
>>19364173
Well, i certainly can't give into the pleasure. And going against it is like fighting the urge to have a cigarette or scratching an itch. Who knows what i should do :\
>>
>>19364155
That's unnecessary. Obviously there are consequences to your actions, but pretending to be something you're not is pointless. I don't see any reason for you to hide that part of yourself, though I can't say I'd expect you to find many real opportunities to express it in modern society.
>>
>>19364161
It doesn't really matter if you think you're unimportant. Being the offspring of a demon (whilst not rare) is a big deal. If you snap you have a greater amount of damage you can deal to your victims.
>>
>>19364174
Its up to you to decide. But know that if you turn to be evil and wreak havoc.

Well... Lets just say there is a spiritual police force.
>>
>>19364181
>>19364175
You guy's have no clue how BADLY i want to let go. Aha, so badly. Your right about fighting who i really am. But it's like i said, there are consequences im not willing to bear. I just want to live a normal life lol, if thats even possible.

>>19364185
Those seem inconsequential. Although honestly if they exist i hope they intervene if it ever came to it. Makes me feel a bit better desu.
I've been told by spiritualist and psycics that i have a higher vibration. How does that connect in with being "a demon baby".
>>
Can i get a quick rundown on this zanthros? All i can find is that he's an NPC in a lot of mmos lol
>>
>>19364193
>Normal Life
>Demon child
Data shows its not compatible if the subject realizes it.

And they do exist.

As for higher vibes for being a demon baby. It means you are more sensitive to the spirit world than average people.
>>
>>19364193
>there are consequences im not willing to bear. I just want to live a normal life
Then that's as true a part of you as the other part.

I'm not saying give in. If it were up to me, I'd tell you to give in, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that those desires are YOURS. Take them. Be them. Own them.

Then decide what to do. I'm willing to bet you'll end up making the same decision about how to live your life if you do "give in"/accept yourself.
>>
>>19364200
Hes the Blind Demon. (Don't know why his name popped with MMOs though)

Basically Great War (Demons vs. Angels) got she's removed by angels blade, and now owns a cult devoted to misleading the common people.
>>
>>19364211
*eyes.
And we have a new mission to attend too.
>>
>>19364201
Thanks for the pep talk rose, really makes me feel better /sarcasm :)

>>19364211
got any reading material recommendations?

>>19364206
If i gave in and accepted myself, I would be down in the basement tinkering with CAS9 trying to figure out how to kill everyone at once. So..

So, What do you guy's think? Am i fucked? Im not sure i really want to be damned to eternity as a birth right.
>>
Sorry OP. We are off to kill your Demon Dad.
>>
>>19364224
Sorry for making you feel bad Anon. But pussyfooting around the truth doesn't do shit anywhere.
>>
>>19364226
Would be cool if i could watch.
>>19364233
Eh, it is what it is i guess. Came here to figure out what a sigil meant and had this dropped on me, that was something.
>>
>>19364224
God can't punish you for your nature, especially if you bother trying to be decent. Also, hell is way overblown and virtually nonexistant. There's nothing you can't escape if you don't truly want to be there.

What I want you to do, if that is truly what you want, is to accept those desires and go down to your basement and tinker with any resources at your disposal to try to figure out how to kill everyone at once. Not because I don't think you'll find a way, but because even if you did, I'd totally be willing to stop you. It's not your job to stop yourself from doing things other people don't want, it's your job to stop yourself from doing things YOU don't truly wish to do.

>>19364233
This.
>>
>>19364224
Even demons can become angels Anon. And the reading material was given to us by our mission folder. Even in the other world we have a Boss.
>>
>>19364239
It's truly tempting. But I must decline. Maby someday if i snap. Until then im just going to try and be a decent person. Theirs enough pain in the world, Ill just watch that. No need to add onto it.
>>
Well... That was anticlimactic (Then again all 8 of us went) but your dad is gone now. So he can no longer lord over you OP.
>>
>>19364248
>I must decline.
Then you don't really want it. What concerns me is you trying to be something you're not, and then using "oh fuck I finally snapped" as a flimsy excuse to do something truly fucking stupid that everyone would regret. Fuck that. If you truly want to destroy the world, go for it. But do it because you had a clear mind about your desires, not because you used "snapping" as an excuse to indulge a fantasy that you'd easily recognize as unrealistic if you were self-accepting.
>>
>>19364253
>>19364256
Funnily enough, You two sound more evil than I. Rose, I'm not entirely sure you are who you claim to be. Anon, I'm not sure about you. Am I off the mark?
>>
>>19364266
Just to be clear, I expect you won't be able to keep focus on your destructive urges for more than an hour if you let go and free yourself from irrelevant shackles.

>not sure about you
Born of void. People assume I'm evil just because my innate/natural energy is so foreign to everything they know that it feels like death.
>>
>>19364269
Feels like temptation, actually.
>>
>>19364256
This Anon is spot on. Please don't use an excuse to fuck with innocents.

If you want a story of "snapping":
>Doing missions hunting down evil in magic world
>Fight assigned target
>Ohfucktoostrong
>Call for demonic side to take over to kill it
>It kills the target... And a nearby spirit village
>Remember it due to dreams
>Been atoning ever since.
>>
>>19364266
We do what we do to help others and atone. We don't lord our power over anyone because it doesn't mean much. Power is just something that you yourself have to be responsible for.
>>
>>19364271
>temptation
That was intended. A single hint of challenge among a void of telling you to think and decide for yourself with your full capacity and soul should trigger something eventually. I hope you don't mind the implication, because I only needed it long enough to explain that not even temptation is a valid excuse to act on your desires.

If I've cast myself properly, it won't be because of me that you do anything that you do, it'll all be on you.
>>
>>19364272
>>19364274
>>19364281

I'm not interested in innocents. There's no shortage of shity people in the world that could use a little ass fucking. But for the most part, im just going to continue what im doing now, Get off watching what happens in the world while also trying to spread goodness. Why do people insist that i have to choose one or the other? Why can't i have fun doing both?

Ah who knows. I try to turn a blind eye to people who piss me off mostly. Truth is, over everything, Im just so fucking lazy.

What was that earlier about the possibility of controling demons btw? That's interesting, I think i want to explore that a little bit.
>>
>>19364307
>Why do people insist
Because they are idiots that refuse to accept any responsibility.

>Truth is, over everything, Im just so fucking lazy.
Called it.
>>
>>19364310
>Called it
Elaborate ^_^
>>
>>19364307
The reason why many are uncomfortable with duality is what makes up your duality. (Demon,Human) That's it.

As for Dad controlling his demon side. I believe that's best left unexplained by us.
>>
Is this thread seriously just 3 people? OP, one Anon, and us?
>>
>>19364317
Seems we actually have quite the audience.
>>
>>19364312
Basically what I was getting at with the whole >>19364269
>you won't be able to keep focus on your destructive urges for more than an hour
thing.

In the end it requires no minor amount of courage to be your own entity. This world doesn't exactly put people on the spot and force them to sink or swim too often. Usually it's people pushing each other to do that, and eh, who gives a fuck what other people say about being yourself? They don't have to deal with the hell of being you.
>>
>>19364321
Guess so
>>
>>19364328
(Also half the reason I want you to be more true to yourself is because I have a voracious appetite for understanding souls. Everything you try, fail or succeed at becoming is another opportunity for me to measure all the things I can become. It's a void thing; no amount of character exploration can fill the void that is my lack of character.)
>>
>>19364346
Door-kun is that you?
>>
>>19364346
Careful what you wish for. I may be too lazy to ever start anything, but once i do i will never stop. Personality trait i suppose.
>>
>>19364347
Probably not, no.
>>19364349
I wish I could wish for it, but it's ultimately up to you. It sounds like you have enough compassion (or whatever other word you want to use) that, despite your destructive urges, you wouldn't do anything truly evil. If you found a way to end the world and went through with it, I expect you'd have found a reason that it was just.
>>
>>19364357
Can we call you the Voidling? Because we have a screen name and referring to you as Anon isn't really expressive. OP what do you want to be called?
>>
>>19364363
No you just sort of have to awkwardly gesture around my existing without pointing directly at it. People will figure out what you're talking about eventually. That or they'll never figure it out. Ever.
>>
>>19364357
There are far more reasons to than to not. But im sure it wouldn't end well for me anyway. Not that it matters, who cares about what happens to me. I don't. But i do care what happens to the helpless kitten or the unborn child, Or the cut tree. People can do and be what ever they want and they choose to be evil, Why? Why do they chose to hurt that little kitten, that unborn baby or cut that life giving tree? Sickening, even for me.

>>19364363
I want a name, Boo :(
>>
>>19364371
Demon child is the one we could think of. But its kinda flat.

>>19364367
Ayyy you changed your name.

But in all seriousness. People are people. They are more diverse than any species. Some good some evil some in between. They have the power to overthrow gods but instead meander onward with their lives.

Do you wish to change that?
>>
>>19364371
>who cares about what happens to me. I don't.
Here here! I can echo that feel.

The only reason I kinda care about myself is because others have expressed some sort of weird attachment that involves caring about me. Some of it is probably actual concern.

Also names are overrated. Just be OP. (Or I've been assuming you were OP, anyway.)
>>
>>19364377
That attachment and caring about you is called love Voidling.
>>
>>19364377
Yeah im op.
>>19364375
My asshole can fart out a better name than that. Oh well screw it.
>>
>>19364375
>Do you wish to change that?
Yes and no. I wish it would change, but I don't necessarily feel like I'm the best person to help affect that.

>>19364379
Yeah sure whatever. Takes one to know one.

>>19364382
>Oh well screw it.
That's the spirit!
>>
>>19364383
3 Radically different posters. Meet up on 4chan and have general discussions.

1. An entire family knowing love.

2. An empty husk of a person (or so they believes) Voidling

3. OP who realized they were the product of a demon raping his mom.
>>
This is a beautiful thread.
>>
>>19364390
Could make a cool team. Anyone want to end the world with me?

Jk.
>>
>>19364396
I don't see why not.
>>
>>19364397
>>19364396
We would try to stop you two using superpowers. Or by talking you down.

Truly a story for the ages.
>>
>>19364397
Mr goody two shoes over there would never go for it. <3 rose

But seriously, Me being a demon child is still speculation as far as im concerned, Although theirs a realllllllly good possibility. Willing to accept it if its true.
>>
>>19364403
Tbh with everything you revealed here I'd say its very likely... Sam?
>>
But in all honesty our fates don't intertwine outside of this moment. Thank /x/ that such a hodgepodge was able to come together and discuss without interference, but we're only liable to see each other in passing.

>>19364403
It's not really relevant in this day and age. Anyone screaming "Demonspawn! Demonspawn!" is liable to be completely bonkers and have no real understanding of the situation. They'd just be dismissed as crazy and you'd be left alone to live out a human life.
>>
>>19364408
>Sam
Literally who?
>>
>>19363220
A Wolf or a Cayote?
>>
>>19364411
Changed name to make it easier to follow.
fucking /x/, the 4 horsemen probably shooting the shit next door.
>>
>>19364412
We don't know. Its some sort of bullshit knowledge that makes its way to us.

>>19364411
And yeah all of that is true. But hey. The fact is that we did meet.
>>
>>19364420
Oh wow. You named yourself OP. That's one for the books man. Its funny in the fact that no ones ever thought of that name. Brilliant.

"OPs here guys!" Actual scramble of numbers.
>>
File: dgdgs.jpg (13KB, 270x378px) Image search: [Google]
dgdgs.jpg
13KB, 270x378px
>>19364422
This is the only Sam i know
>>19364411
So whats the void exactly? I just picture you floating around in complete darkness shitposting on 4chan. Upside down because why the fuck not.

>>19364425
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>19364426
Nah, just stupid and naive.
>>
>>19364426
>So whats the void exactly?
Nothing. Emptiness. An uncreated thing, where no essence was supplied.
>>
>>19364430
Not a great place to vacation either or become unwillingly stuck in.
>>
>>19364430
Sounds like your fun at parties.
>>
>>19364437
It's easy to deal with because there's no real inner essence to prevent emotions from appearing. Basically I have no problem being anything, so I can go along with whatever. It's a pretty passive thing, you wouldn't notice it unless you were aware of it.
>>
>>19364444
Huh. What do you know, the Void can get quads as well as nothing.
>>
>>19364434
>Not a great place to vacation either or become unwillingly stuck in.

I like the adventure.
>>
>>19364461
>adventure
>floating in Empty
Not exactly the two things I'd put together in a sentence.
>>
File: 1483999239962.png (24KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483999239962.png
24KB, 500x400px
>>19364446
And it's the basest quads of all. Pic related.
>>
>>19364474
Heh. Yeah it is.

Its been interesting. Night.
>>
>>19364477
Night.

Night OP.

Goodnight anons, goodnight /x/.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.