[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Sic transit gloria mundi.gif (940KB, 920x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Sic transit gloria mundi.gif
940KB, 920x1227px
Soon.
>>
>>19363208
Hyper sigil?
>>
>>19363208

Is that you Josh?
>>
>>19363208
>Sic transit gloria mundi.gif

Sic transit gloria mundi is a Latin phrase that means "Thus passes the glory of the world." It has been interpreted as "Worldly things are fleeting." The phrase was used in the ritual of papal coronation ceremonies between 1409 (when it was used at the coronation of Alexander V) and 1963.

If that is you Josh, I like the phrase.
>>
>>19363208

THAT'S IT KEVIN ... your mother has TOLD you not to use the lap-top.
>>
Last time this thread was here Chester committed suicide. But the pic said smthn else.
>>
>>19364135

No it is a sick note from Gloria's mum to her teacher written in Latin. It says, "Gloria was sick on the way to school on Monday".
>>
>>19364290
This person knows what's up. There will be a major celebrity death in the news in the next 24 hours.
>>
>>19363208
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
>>
>>19365617
5 bucks on jony depp
>>
>>19364114
>>19364135
>>19364276

who the fuck is josh or kevin? I've seen this guy on /b/ back in 2010 or 2011 and I think his name starts with a D like Damon or Damien or Desmond or something like that
>>
>>19365695
what was he doing on there?
>>
>>19365617
is the person in the picture famous?
>>
>>19363208
I told you last time,
it's just a band from /mu/
they just uploaded a new video just
like the last time that tread appeared
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kubSsm5l6k
>>
>>19366609
has nothing to do with that band at all, or any band whatsoever
look up the quote
>>
>>19363208

This guy's beard is paranormal..
>>
>>19365617
it's been 24 hours and nothing in the news
>>
File: 1501303067944.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501303067944.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19365617
Billie Joe Armstrong. Dubs confirm it.
>>
>>19367494
dude, I did and guess what comes up -
their website.
It's right under their logo
along with crosses and yen signs
>>
>>19369014
>Sic transit gloria mundi

damn, these niggas had a band in 1409? what were the instruments and why aren't they on the wikipedia page for this very broad and general latin quote that's been around for centuries?

people doing band shit are on /mu/ so if you want to do band shit go to /mu/

unless the fucking band are ghosts and they're raping other ghosts, then come here because that would be very fucking paranormal
>>
File: wtf am i casting.jpg (48KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i casting.jpg
48KB, 435x571px
>>19369014
Wow. This guy is doing some viral marketing for some band he is either in or knows, and all off of the back of some other person who has no idea it's even happening. They released a video and changed their website AFTER this thread came up, to make it look like it was all coordinated. Nice promotion. But OP is from almost ten years ago and doesn't play in some internet hipster band. People have seen the guy on /b/ and he's also the same guy that made the mustard video that went viral back in 2010.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.