[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Harrassing Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: spooky.webm (672KB, 710x470px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.webm
672KB, 710x470px
At least three times this week while falling asleep I will see the face in attached image. It's Teuful from this video I watched. I don't believe in the supernatural but what happens is I see the face, my body jolts up, and then I have this intense panic. One of the evenings I swear I saw Teufel in the corner of my room.

Here is the video that I watched last week, around when this started happening:

https://youtu.be/D_h2G6QMMjA

How do I make this shit stop? I am already sleeping with a night light on for now.
>>
>>19362427
Look at lots of tits and fannies before you go to sleep, you will just see tits and fannies. Remember the jerk off but make it last about an hour at least for full programming.
>>
>>19362447
>>>19362427 (OP) (You)
>Look at lots of tits and fannies before you go to sleep, you will just see tits and fannies. Remember the jerk off but make it last about an hour at least for full programming.
Very funny but I just want this to stop. This was supposed to be an art project video and nothing more. I already had to up my dose of temazepam.
>>
>>19362456
"I already had to up my dose of temazepam" so you are using opioids and feeling crazy huh? hmmm weird
>>
>>19362456
It works, try it. I'm not kidding! Just find lots and lots of lovely breasts and vaginas to focus on for about an hour at least. The penis is a tool.
>>
>>19362494
thats a benzo you ignorant fucktard. go read and get some knowledge before you figuratively shit out of your mouth.
>>
Didn't you watch the video?
Go take some mushrooms and get to mushroomland you fucking ape!
>>
>>19362840
impliying benzos are great, my mistake english is not my native lenguage...thought it was diazepam wich is an opioid and its quite common to have paranoia and sudden anxiety attacks as a common symptom, calm your tits dude no one was being figurative, just tried to make a reference
>>
Pray to God for help. Demons vanish after you do. If you arent a believer then pray to angels instead, they will lead you, hopefully.
>>
>>19362427
looks like she can give some boss head
>>
File: monk.png (592KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
monk.png
592KB, 960x552px
There are so such thing as demons anon only kikes behind all of this shit

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.

But there are some very sick people in this world indistinguishable from demons and the kikes are behind it and their lackeys
>>
File: smile.png (94KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
94KB, 217x217px
>>19362427
1.This is an art project by Wiktor Stribog and everything behind it has been revealed and explained, it's not paranormal
2.The Squirrel is supposed to be a personalization of main character's mental sickness, so you are mentally sick if you see one
3.You're a LARPing faggot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.