[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possession General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 4-Anneliese-Michel.jpg (81KB, 994x750px) Image search: [Google]
4-Anneliese-Michel.jpg
81KB, 994x750px
Can't get possessed if you don't believe in God!
>hmm, why are christfags the only ones that seem to get possessed?
Because unless you're a jew, you can't believe in God without also believing in the Devil!

prove me wrong,
>protip: you can't
>>
>>19362394
Possession is very real. Be warned. Say your prayers. Goodnight.
>>
>>19362394
This thread is dead asf,
>>
>>19362409
Nah
>>
>>19362394
Most "possessions" are just crazy Americans/South Africans protestants.
>>
>>19364194

*all

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>19362394
I got posessed while being a fedora and christianity doesn't need to be true for demon posession to exist, retard.

Fedoras like you have been the bane of my existence, because nobody believed me and they forced medication on me saying I would be better. Medication however didn't make me better, it actually damaged my brain, now I am crippled and posessed and my family has decided to stop the flow of pills because they realized they had damaged their own son with their fedora edgelord antics.

So in short:

-Christianity is a lie.
-Posession is a legitimate issue.
-Fedoras are retarded and deserve to be skinned alive.
>>
This is the creepiest demonic possession video I've seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y3OZ9dHpfM
>>
>>19364370
Just a lunatic, demonic posession doesn't change your behaviour drastically, but subtly.
>>
>>19362394
>thinks possession is specifically a Christian concept
How does it feel to be so retarded ?
>>
>>19364319
Nah, I'm a Catholic so I have to admit that the 3/4 possessions that have been registered as true since the beginning of the Church are real
>>
>>19362394
if the girl is possesed good for her at least she doesnt have to deal with that evil cunt thats holding her
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (39KB, 368x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
39KB, 368x400px
>>19362394
>mfw no possessed gf
>>
>>19364331
>using the DSM to determine course of treatment is fedora edgelord faggotry
>when someone displays enough symptoms to be considered schizophrenic,
>The first thought should be "demonic possession"
Regardless of your opinions on Christianity, you are literally every bit as hypocritical and retarded as they are.
>>
>>19363941
Then...BURN IN THE FIRES OF HELL!
>>
>>19364194
Lol what do is South Africans have to do with anything?
>>
>>19365508
There are a LOT of documentaries about possessions in South Africa nowdays
>>
>>19362394
why would the Devil go out of his way to posess a person already going to Hell? non believers dont get possessed because they are already on Satans side.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.