[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my form of Christianity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5763.gif (110KB, 385x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5763.gif
110KB, 385x501px
The Old Testament/Judaism is of a smaller evil deity who created The Evil Of Earth, such as Materialism, lust , greed, and Sinful acts, and during the creation of Earth, it rebelled against God and took more control of The World. The one supreme God Created the Universe and the Heavens, as well as the spiritual world. Jesus was sent down by the Supreme God to rid Judea of its Evil ways. The supreme God Brought Beauty and Spirituality to the Earth to combat the evil God, allowing some Beautiful landscapes to be on earth. Most of the Main Pagan Gods are the same God as The Supreme God.
>>
The Old Testament Contradicts the New Testament. Jesus Preached love and kindness, while the Jews preached hatred and lust.
>>
I form my beliefs on a Mix of Tengrism (Old Turkic Shamanism) and Marcionist Christianity
>>
File: 1500885118419.jpg (93KB, 663x373px) Image search: [Google]
1500885118419.jpg
93KB, 663x373px
>>19362056
Don't think up your own version of Christianity.

>Romans 1
"For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen."

>>19362061
That's why King David felt horrible about taking another mans wife?
>>
>>19362056
That's just rehashed gnostic bullshit.
>>
>>19362061
Things can be different without contradicting each other. The New Covenant is nothing like the Old Covenant. The ways God deals with people under the Old Covenant and under the New Covenant are different, not contradictory.
>>
>>19362080
Jesus completely rejected Judaism. He taught forgiveness, and hated Violence. While the Old Testament Says to rape Women and that Jews are the only holy people.
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of an egotistical, self absorbed douche do you need to be to glue together a bunch of random stuff from different belief systems and convince yourself that you're the first person ever to REALLY understand how the universe works?
>>
>>19362092
No He didn't you retard, He taught the Tanakh in synagogues. Luke 4:15
Also He taught the mystical meaning of eating Bread and drinking Wine (Which is what Jews do. Do you not know about Challah bread and Shabbat?) Baptism is also Jewish, do you not know about what a Mikveh is? Don't tell me He went to India either, that was proven to be a Hoax and the guy who claimed it even admitted it.
>>
File: sects.gif (10KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
sects.gif
10KB, 400x350px
Just Accept the lord and saviour is Jesus Christ, how is that so hard to do? The God of Old and New Testament are the same
>but muh demiurge
You are being conned, look at where Gnosticism came from, all roads lead to Babylon.
>>
>>19362703
Funny thing is, you think the truth would just be in your face like that.
>>
>>19362056
The old testament isnt even real lol
>>
>>19362056
>Materialism, lust , greed
None of those is a sin.
>Jesus
A deceiver if he ever existed
>>
>>19362056

>not giving a position on the trinity or whether Mary was a virgin or not

anon...you cant just make shit up and ignore other parts

the fact you are mixing judaism and other religions you barely understand is just lazy. by all means have a philosophy but to call it a form...
>>
>>19363586

The OT was copied from the Sumerian tablets.

Once you read them its abundantly clear because they even took some verses word for word.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.