[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the law of attraction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: gelbin-golem-filmstill-teaser.jpg (108KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gelbin-golem-filmstill-teaser.jpg
108KB, 480x480px
What is the law of attraction?
>>
>>19361995
The law of attraction probably confirms that when a human believes something it has a physical effect on the surrounding world. The way you perceive things seems to effect the things that happen around you. This seems strange on the surface because it seems unreasonable to imagine a scenario in which all humans were aware of the law of attraction and putting it to use.
>>
>>19361995
Bullshit basicly
>>
Do you believe in gravity?
>>
>>19362414
Nope. Think about it ... I can see a magnet has force, I can see static has force, I can't see that gravity has any fucking force. You should jump out of a damn window and tell me what you see.
>>
>>19362017
If you got something to say just say it! Are saying that being gay is a choice?
>>
>>19361995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E Find out for yourself
>>
>>19362414
read this: http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2012/11/gravity-doesnt-exist-is-gravity-an-illusion.html

in a nutshell.
> yes gravity exists
> but we can't explain it
>>
>>19361995

gravity
>>
>>19361995
if you art attracted
thou organs shall inflate
whether tis thy divine phallus
or thy divine whispering eye
from nipple
to lips
thou shall show signs
thus is the law of attraction
>>
Wishful thinking. It's the same magical thinking behind prayer, basically.

"If I want something hard enough I can make it real. If I don't get it, I didn't want it hard enough."

>>19362414
>>19362454
>>19362524
Gravity obviously exists, otherwise we'd fly off into space.
>>
>>19362745

gravity invented space.
>>
>>19361995
It's a money stunt and I believed it as a kid, doesn't work.
>>
>>19362414
Don't worry anon, I got your epic Jojo reference.
>>
Electro magnetism, the 'only' law in nature
>>
File: 1478997823492.png (113KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478997823492.png
113KB, 500x375px
>>19365052
I like you
>>
>>19361995
A good concept to sell bullshit to people in despair
>>
>>19362524
In a nutshell : science explain things such as gravity, they are known as fact, a fact doesnt need a meaning, law of attraction is not a fact, it's a beliefs, here is a good protocol to test it : jump from the top of a high building and try to want really hard not to fall, you will experience the difference between gravity and law of attraction
>>
Fake shit that niggers who want to be witches try to talk about.

>you say you want something then you do the things you need to do to get it whilst believing that the universe it doing it for you.

thats literally it
>>
>>19367057
The law of attraction is what you would call gravity between thoughts/emotions/feelings/and more subtle abstract mental things. Reminder that the world around you is an elaborate trick produced from your mind.

Protip: if you believe it'll work then it will, but if you don't then it wont.
>>
not to be all /pol/ or anything but did you ever notice that black folks really like the law of attraction and are always on youtube making videos abot it, prolly cause reverend ike said they could use it to get free gibsmedats.
>>
>>19361995
Subconscious drive and will
It's self-fulfilled but quite interesting
>>
>>19367057
I followed your advice and I jumped out of my 2 story bedroom window. I tried to forget I was falling as I was falling hoping to trick myself into believing I wasn't falling. I now have a twisted ankle, torn ligament in my knee, and a hair line fracture in my femur. All on the same leg. After this experiment I have came to the conclusion that you're a prick for telling me how to test this.
>>
The law of attraction states...

We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time. Yeah yeah.
>>
File: nazi-aunt.jpg (13KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-aunt.jpg
13KB, 460x307px
>>19361995
it's when an attractive cop gives you the law.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.