[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I Tulpa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: file.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
What's up /x/? I accidentally created a tulpa and told my bro about it. Anyways he gave me some tulpa related stories and now I want to do more research but I don't know where to start. I'll post some tulpa stories he told me so this is tulpa general I guess. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>19361970
if that dumb cunt spent half of her time taking care of her dirty ass yellow nails than on her ugly rat, maybe she'd get some dick
>>
Ok so my tulpa story pretty much starts with me watching the latest Jordan Peterson lecture. He was talking about how Carl Jung would imagine beings and talk to them. I've always had an active imagination but have never tried talking to my imaginings so I decided I would give it a shot.

> close eyes
> think as hard as I can the word
> "IMAGINE"
> wait a couple seconds
> tall figure emerges in front of me
> towers over me
> has blue skin and purple lips
> also has three eyes
> look up at him and ask
> "What are you?"
> he says
> "I am God."
> open eyes
> fuck that
>>
>>19361994
Go on.
>>
>>19361994
>>19361999

So I told my brother about it and he told me to be careful. Says that I accidentally created a tulpa and that they are very dangerous. He then shares his own stories about tulpas.

> brothers in uni
> browses /x/
> finds out about tulpas
> decides to create a tulpa that tells him to do work
> thinks that if he had something telling him to get off his lazy ass he wouldn't procrastinate so much
> bro made multiple iterations
> would make one but if he thought he could make a better one he would forget about it and let it die
> at one point he had a tiny dragon flying around him that would tell him to do work
> another one was an aristotle like Greek dude
> says that he could see them and they spoke to him
> the final tulpa ended up being a guy the same age as my brother but ended up going to Harvard or something
> just a more successful version of my bro
> that motivated him for a while but my brother ignored him for a long time
> when bro summoned him again the tulpa was very angry
> started yelling at my brother
> bro said fuck this
> this isn't what he wanted
> says that the tulpa is gone now but still feels like it will always be a part of him
> says he can still summon it again fairly easily
>>
>itt schizos pretending to have sentient imaginary friends

Pics or it didnt happen
>>
File: full.png (2MB, 1600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
2MB, 1600x5000px
>>19362037

As a warning my bro also shared this pinky pie tulpa greentext with me.
>>
ok so I did some research and tulpa.info is a website dedicated to tulpa making and has several guides. So I got what I wanted but if anyone has any tulpa stories I would still love to hear them
>>
What is a tulpa? An imaginary friend?
>>
>>19362196
More like an imaginary parasite, putting memories in your head, not like mr poopybutthole though
>>
>>19362196
seems to be more than an imaginary friend. apparently through hours of practice you can create a physical manifestation of your imagination and have it be present in the real world. to the point in which you see it's physical form and interact with it.
>>
you are fucking twelve.
/x/ consists of about 30 of the original fags,
and about 250 15 year olds that think they are hot shit in highschool for memeing on facebook.
on old /x/ there wasnt such a thing.
Old /x/ was about aliens, not ayylmaos
old /x/ was just as terrible, But i remember it to be better? Do you think its the Mandela effect?
>>
>>19362517
who hurt you annon?
>>
>>19361984
Would you explain why, please?
>>
>I created a tulpa
>it gained independence
>it started this thread
>spreading its sickness to bolster the tulpa ranks
>>
Listen up famalams I'll school you all reall good on tupper. If your looking to make a Tulpa or just have general questions hit me up. [email protected]
>>
>>19362076
Jesus Christ how horrifying!
>>
File: 1484039148707.png (3MB, 3559x9666px) Image search: [Google]
1484039148707.png
3MB, 3559x9666px
>>19361970
>>19361994
>>19362037
Don't fuck around with that shit if you're not prepared faggot.
>>
File: 1500942808942.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1500942808942.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>19364721
Part IV was really interesting. Thanks
The ultimate cuck, tho..
>>
This happened at my grandfather's house with my brother's son.
> in grandfathers house
> brother's son has mouse in his hand
> says its his pet
> I ask if i can pet the mouse
> he yells no
> i was pissed and followed him to his room
> after he was inside for a good five minutes i burst in
> he had the mouse in his pants to pretend he had a big dick and was taking pictures of it
> i shout at him
> "can i try"
mfw im a furry
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.