[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok time to prove you actually know something about esoterism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: sadasd.jpg (20KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
sadasd.jpg
20KB, 254x198px
Ok time to prove you actually know something about esoterism you bunch of LARPers:

1. In Alchemy, what's the subject of the Great Work?

2. Who is the King of the World?

3. What's the difference between the illuminati, the freemasons and the rosicrucians?

4. What's the Holy Grial?

5. What do you know about the White Brotherhood?
>>
>>19361943
It's all a bad joke and nobodies laughing anymore
>>
>>19361943
6. What is the Wikipedia?
>>
File: 1501138705825.jpg (147KB, 770x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501138705825.jpg
147KB, 770x600px
>>19361943

1) Materia Prima

2) According to theosophical and new age fantasies about Tibet, the king who lives in Agartha and control the secret society of the
adepts. Li Keqianq is the current one.

3) Rosicrucians were a fictional 16 - 17th century secret society. Nothing exist of them apart from the well known and researched pamphlets. Freemasons were secret societies where people could engage in certain occult practices and explore certain occult philosophies, which where based around Christian Theosophy widespread in the 17-18th centuries. The Illuminati, founded by Weishaupt, where an offshoot of the Freemasons and focused more on the political agenda.

4) The cup that supposedly hold Christ's blood. Since the medieval ages, the quest for the Holy grail has been a fertile ground for creative literary expression and religious striving. Some religious groups accepted the Holy Grail as the symbol of spiritual attainment.Leftists like to associate it with the vagina.

5) Theosophical invention. According to theosophists, all the teachers of mankind are part of it. From time to time they descend onto Earth and spread wisdom, or channel through carefully selected people - mainly middle class white females - new teachings that will guide mankind toward the blinding white radiation of spiritual enlightenment.
>>
File: RootsBranchesTreeImage1.gif (402KB, 1271x1488px) Image search: [Google]
RootsBranchesTreeImage1.gif
402KB, 1271x1488px
>What's the Holy Grial?
wtf is a grial?
If you mean the Grail, the cup is just a metaphor for something far more important. ;)
>>
>>19362127
>im going to act vague and mysterious online to make it seem as if I know something you dont ;)
pathetic
>>
>>19361943
I didn't know there would be a pop quiz ?????
>>
>>19361943

1) Yourself.
2) Money.
3) Politicians, businessmen, and literally autistic geniuses fighting the first two to make the world better.
4) A personal revelation from God.
5) ;-)
>>
>>19362149
Do you always sperg out at things so childish as, "I know something you don't know?"
>>
>>19362149
>the answer is literally ITT
>still can't see it
>>
>>19361943
1. Me
2. Me
3. Who gives a fuck
4. Me
5. Who gives a fuck
>>
>>19362163
>Do you always sperg out at dumb childish anons
Not always
>>19362167
back to>>19362149
>>
>>19362127
of which you have no clue

>>19362154
you know nothing.

>>19362073
3. and 5. have a pass

the rest are wrong. Not bad for /x/ tho
>>
>>19362177
>Not always
Oh, thank god. I was done shitposting for the day.
>>
>>19362169
you know nothing
>>
>>19362183

You only know what charlitans have written. No personal insight, dead while living. And that's OK, few are born to make a lasting mark.
>>
>>19362218
That's a bit much for someone simply saying you were wrong.
>>
>>19362073
>mainly middle class white females
Doesnt really make sense since all the 'teachers' of mankind are 99.99999999% male
>>
>>19361943
>1. In Alchemy, what's the subject of the Great Work?
The Perfection of mankind and his ascent to godhood.
>2. Who is the King of the World?
This world is lorded over by the Demiurge.
>3. What's the difference between the illuminati, the freemasons and the rosicrucians?
The Illuminati are followers of the ancient mystery schools, who see the Anunna as their gods. Same can be said for others. But which god do they follow?
>4. What's the Holy Grial?
The Philosopher Stone, the Capstone of the Great Work. It is the Eucharist. The Bread and the Elixir.
>5. What do you know about the White Brotherhood?
They are the Enki Faction of the Anunna gods.
>>
>>19362205
https://youtu.be/NKxuAaQBnQU
>>
>>19361943

1. METAL!!!1111

2. One

3. Cookie Monster

4. Tablecloth with spilled sangrial on it

5. They never seem to reach the end
>>
File: 1468363709108.gif (44KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468363709108.gif
44KB, 320x240px
>>19362154
>>
>>19361943

1. Oneself

2. Rex Mundi

3. Freemasons select from below, Illuminati allow from the top, and the Rosicrucian entry seems to be earned by merit and invitation.

4. The bloodline of Adam?
>>
>>19362183
Horus is right.
Mankind grasps the path but can't follow it, as observed by the many religions and beliefs spread throughout the world, all containing fragments on what really matters and hints to our past and future, but if these apes are to gather any true knowledge, they have to stop worshiping enigma as a deity.
>>
>>19362381
>they have to stop worshiping enigma as a deity.
>have to stop worshiping enigma as a deity.
>stop worshiping enigma as a deity.
>worshiping enigma as a deity.
>enigma as a deity.
>as a deity.
>deity.
>>
>>19362381

The information is slowly being freed. It has taken many years of work by our finest blessed autists, and has cost many lives in the process.
>>
>>19361943
1. transformation of human soul to transcend this existence and connect and follow the spirit? not too sure
2. Jehova Satan
3. Illuminati - revived esoteric ancient egyptian and greek wisdom that was actually from before, from atlantis and jews to do with oral kaballah
Freemasons - Constructors guild taught in the way of building the stone resonance chambers eg cathedrals that resonate with the brain to put you in altered state - now run by jews
rosicrucians - guessing order that was in charge of transporting and safeguarding ark of the covenant
4. Object hidden in the world only able to be seen by those of pure blood that reminds you of your divine wisdom and of ways to get back to the origin of spirit and out of this reality, brought here by christ lucifer
5. Atlantean order that founded the beliefs of jews, oral kaballah, cult of jehovah satan, enemies of the white atlanteans, goals are to confuse wisdom for worship the false god

howd i do?
>>
1. Wasting your time
2. The demiurge lords over it
3. All of them are wrong
4. It doesn't exist
5. Nonsense group with nonsense teachings.
>>
>>19363539
>3.
Just all wrong. Illuminati were political whiners who wanted to be occult.
Freemasons aren't run by anyone. It couldn't work otherwise.
Rosicrucians were a German alchemical and medical club. Nothing to do with the Ark.
>>
>>19363551

You should open yourself to a search of Alchemy.

It can give you Hope which is lacking in this realm of shadow and fog lorded over by the gloomy ruler.
>>
>>19361943
1.Turn negative into positive, use your mental and spiritual energy and change it.

2.There is noone on top, we are all one.

3.They all have bits and pieces of the truth, the iluminati are blinded by desire, the freemasons by ego, the Rosicrucians I know nothing about except they are good.

4.Its whatever you want it to be.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.