[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me after death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1496944254702.gif (2MB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1496944254702.gif
2MB, 339x338px
When I die, does my conciousness continue (even though it is technically not me,my memories, etc.)? In other words, do I experience again after death?
>>
>>19361179
>even though it's technically not me
wrong. when you die, you wake up in your bed the next day as if nothing happened.
>>
>>19361179

It is heavan or hell friend.

Hell is tolerant of all peoples but it is heavan which is intolerant.

You cannot get to heavan without going through Jesus Christ, therfore the choice before all of us is repent of perish.
>>
>>19361179
Your consciousness is your actual self, it is called Brahman. You are not your mind or your body, but your consciousness. This is why you still exist during a deep sleep even though the mind is not active. Your mind and body are born and subject to death. Consciousness, however, is not born and thus cannot die. Consciousness is eternal, unceasing.
>>
>>19361190
How... How many times have I died?
>>
When you die, you literally cease to be. Consciousness doesn't actually exist, it's just an illusion caused by the method your brain uses to process and store information. You are no more "conscious" than a calculator or a rock.

Asking if your "consciousnesses" continues is nonsense, because it never existed in the first place. It's like seeing a marriage in the dessert and asking if it still exists if you don't see it. No, it only exists so long as your meat computer is processing the information related to it.
>>
>>19361210
>>>19361179 (OP) (You)
>Your consciousness is your actual self, it is called Brahman. You are not your mind or your body, but your consciousness. This is why you still exist during a deep sleep even though the mind is not active. Your mind and body are born and subject to death. Consciousness, however, is not born and thus cannot die. Consciousness is eternal, unceasing.
What if in the process of life I fuck up my consciousness though? Is. Drugs, depression, mental illness...that's where what you are saying makes no sense to me.
>>
>>19361220
You are responsible for your actions.
>>
>>19361190
>>19361202
>>19361210
>comforting lies

It's funny, that people with an interest in the paranormal seem to obsessively to enjoy scary things and the horror of the unknown, but they shrink away like cowards towards their comforting lies when faced with the most horrifying terror of all; nonexistance. Nonexistance isn't even like an oblivion or a nothingness, for you will not even have the faculties to perceive it. It is utterly inconceivable. Like a Lovecraftian horror which can not even be thought about as it truly is, because our minds can not cope with the concept of nonexistance.
>>
>>19361220
This is first class misinformation. How can one deny consciousness and promote voidism when consciousness pervades every moment of experience? What rascalsom.

>>19361232
You cannot alter consciousness, it is fixed in nature and cannot be tainted. What gets altered and distorted through depression and drug use is the mind. The mind takes the shape of what it is exposed to. So the mind is covering up your original state of pure consciousness, once the mind is silenced and all ignorance removed then you realize your original consciousness was there, unaltered, all along. A window may gather filth and grime to the point it is entirely covered and all that appears to be is the filth, but that original clear window is still underneath.
>>
>>19361179
Fucking hell mate christianity is a lie. Every religion believes in the afterlife for a reason. You get to float around in the death-dimension that is a blurry, shadowy placebo of the physical world, and then come back to live again.

>i read it in a book
>>
>>19361232
It's impossible to fuck up your consciousness. Your consciousness is a wavelength, a frequency. A telecommunications signal with an undefined point or origin. You can fuck up your brain in a physical body, but you can never fuck up your consciousness. That would be like wondering if you can fuck up a radio station by listening to it too much or by doing drugs while listening to it. Your consciousness is lost in the void between the stars when you die, only to be ripped violently out of that void and connected to the next receptive vessel. As long as that vessel contains the biological requirements to pick up that wavelength and adopt that consciousness.. It doesn't end.
>>
There are different types of death.

It all depends on your choices.
>>
>>19361238
You've weaved yourself into a net of illusion by your own mental speculation. The truth of consciousness cannot be attained by means of the mind and by thought, but through meditation and yoga. In no situation do we find yogis or spiritual masters maintaining this materialistic voidism. Even the Buddhists who hold nonexistentance to happen after material actions cease due to enlightenment do not hold it to be a horror, but claim nirvana to be the highest bliss.
>>
Ultimatly there is no way of saying empericaly if there is or is not an after life. It is therefore a personal choice of what to believe.

Do you want to live in a universe were everyone is accountable for everything they do in secret or otherwise. Or do you not.

This is the difference between a good person and a wicked one.
>>
>>19361179
Good for you.
I am going into an anime dimension.
I am not returning from there until I achieve Godhood...

However that is just a backup plan.
You can actually program sentient AI, upload it with details and memories and then set it to run, thus running a near perfect emulation of life but inside a simulation...

Basically making them real but in a box...

A miniverse...
>>
>>19361320

Godhood has already been given and claimed.
Little one.
>>
>>19361179
>do I experience again after death
No. There is no 'you' after death.
'Life after death' is itself a contradiction
>>
>>19361320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTh6VnH7Ogg
>>
>>19361179
yes
>>
File: 1500981780311.png (237KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500981780311.png
237KB, 600x600px
>>19361397
What tha fuck
Kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.