[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 76

File: kfyc23gjtpjekbvwny.png (647KB, 461x756px) Image search: [Google]
kfyc23gjtpjekbvwny.png
647KB, 461x756px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19358582
>>
Posting here on new thread in case anyone can help:

Can anyone help me at all?
Lately I've been seeing synchoncities. A lot of them. After seeing so many though I've not been so adamant on their siginificance because I just notice them now like a bird or a tree and I'm not sure if it's my mind or the universe. Anyways, I've also been feeling like I've swallowed something and I'm choking or heaving or like I'm drowning, just at random times. I don't actually react to this feeling, but it's a deep welling that begins in my chest cavity near my heart.
Please help. Can someone scry or tarot or something about why this is happening to me?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19361471

How are things going to go between me and Jessica?
>>
Air query
/biz/ here. Would appreciate if someone did a read for my query, but you don't have to if you don't want to read my query.

Will the company A get the partnership with another company?
What will happen to the stock price for said company?
>>
File: IMG_3352.png (168KB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3352.png
168KB, 250x343px
>>19361055
Are there people who really believe in tarot cards? Give me a break. Stop lumping this charletanism in with the genuine occult, like necromancy or runic power. Someone has been talking to too many gypsies.

Tarot cards serve more purpose as a meme to make the gullible stay away from the genuine occult than anything else.
>>
>>19361538
>using occult powers for personal gain
>especially financial personal gain
enjoy that karmic retribution which will follow.

Best readings come with sacrifice. The more powerful the sacrifice, the more accurate the reading. Some idiot online might genuinely do a reading, but he's not going to sacrifice anything major (if anything at all), so it'll be inaccurate as fuck even if he's competent enough to do it.
>>
>>19361639
Please explain. I'm new to tarot cards and all this.
However I don't see anything wrong using the occult powers for personal gain.
>>
>>19361538
Down to pay your /div/isor a cut of your profits from trading equity securities? Do you have S7/66?
>>
Trading.

I'd like to know if project DQM is going to have any success. Also, like to know my chances of getting into SU for my Masters. Obviously I trade a question for each. I can tarot, scry, and books.
>>
>>19361692
Not in this case. I'm pretty sure it will end up in my favor anyways.
>>
Air query

What kind of direction is my life going in right now? If it's a bad direction what can I do to help that?

Some stuff about me in case you need it:
F
Favorite color: dark forest green
Favorite animal: cats
>>
>>19361639
Karma does not exist, if it did Stalin would have been burned alive and died screaming you know nothing.
>>
>>19361626
It's true that they're often used as a cheap parlor trick, but there may be a bit more to them.
Another school of though holds that they're the Book of Thoth. I personally disagree with that assessment. I'd say they're not the data of the Book itself, but rather pointers to the data of the Book. Maybe there's something to that, maybe there's not, still, food for thought.
>>
>>19361626
I don't think tarot is "magical" or anything like that. I believe it uses suggestion and coincidence as a way to help people figure out things about themselves and their lives.

Placebo or not, it still helps people and it's fun.
>>
>>19361700
>dqm
Nine of wands
Seven of cups
Seven of wands

There will be a lot of rooms for growth for this project, a lot of which ways it can grow lest you be it. It wont be as receptive to people at first maybe and will feel like an uphill climb that you must accomplish in order for it to succeedl the way you want it to. You will be pushing ahainst the tides against someone for this to succeed at the very least. It will be a very hard path to success but it is definitely possible if you do not give up with this and when it gets tough you remember not to lose hope. Good luck.

Scry. What is going to happen between my crush and I soon?
>>
>>19361725
I'm starting.
>>
Is the scrying reader from last thread gonna come back

Please lads
>>
Anyone know a good way to store tarot cards? The box mine came in fell apart.
>>
>>19361725
>>19361729
I do see an uptake in activity around the fall. It's no so much all at once. I saw someone imagining meeting someone, and this was a very dramatic scene. But then, what 'actually happened' was that school began, and this person and the crush began meeting in ways reminiscent of her imagination, but a bunch of little times. I think the crush is a romantic, and a lot of the good vibes are being reciprocated. There's a good chance of it picking up, but I see these 'short school scenes' going on for awhile into the fall, and also felt what is probably anxiety from the imagining person.

The issue seems to be waiting and not getting too paranoid. I do think he already likes you, but there's legitimately routines and butterflies on the other's end also, which you both need to find your way around.
>>
>>19361749
I keep mine in a leather camera case. It was for a 90's film camera, so it's the perfect size. I can also keep my pendulum in there, too.
>>
>>19361776
I think I might have one of those, good idea!
>>
>>19361760
Thank you. A bunch of little times? Im not sure I fully understand
>>
Trading. Should I message R again or should I wait for her to respond?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479416105216.jpg (45KB, 577x635px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479416105216.jpg
45KB, 577x635px
Trading

What does Abigail think of me and will we reunite?

Leave query
>>
>>19361791
Seeing each other often, but not the rwlationship yet. You each are inching away (and it's implicit but not spoken of) on getting to know each other on more intimate terms, but not being intimate yet. It really is very 'high school' in excitement and naivety.
>>
>>19361792

See here>>19361796

I already finished yours

>Message R again

>Judgement

>wait for R to respond

>Knight of Pentacles

K o Pents is the card about good news, so if you just wait, R will respond. While Judgement is about reuniting with past friends/lovers etc.. that it'll happen. I get the feeling no matter what you do it will be favorable but I also get the feeling that you're a bit impatient and will message R anyways. You're good either way
>>
>>19361700
Want a second opinion?
>>
>>19361792
I see a man newsaging, but before pressing enter my vision 'rewinds' and he starts again. I get the feeling it's a wrong move right now. Actually, there's. alot of energy going on behind the scenes, and it's best not to pop it too soon. If she doesn't messgae in awhile, about a day, then try. But I see her bouncing around the room like. aball of energy, until she's sitting and browsing on the phone herself. That's best time for conversation.

I'd like to know if there's any hidden message I should know right now.
>>
>>19361816
Sure.
>>
>>19361796
What she thinks of you 4 of wands, 3 of cups

She thinks highly of you with desire. And she likes you as a person

Will you reunite

Chariot rev, lovers
Yes but it might take awhile
>>
>>19361700
I did the first one and saw inside of an office. There's nothing much going on, it's pretty quiet inside of here but people are working. Not a lot but some. It's quiet, long and boring. It's not quiet as in nothing has happened ever and I see newspaper on the ground with highlight. It's just stable. It's kind of bizarre if I think about it: the initial height of success leveled by mundanity. The typical business case.

Id like a return scry please. My future with A.
>>
>>19361845

Thank you, she was my first and we haven't seen or spoken in years. I think about her from time to time. Unfortunately her and her family moved a couple states years ago and I haven't heard from her since.
>>
>>19361854
Ok, I'll start.
>>
>>19361822
The moon is what I got. Smalong with 7 of cups yes there is a hidden message
>>
>>19361854
>>19361865
I see two people walking through a cave that gets more and more like a tunnel. It's very dark, and the shadows begin to become distorted, until they take on definite monstrous shapes and attack them. Oddly, they aren't actually monsters but the shadows themselves, as if manifestation of fear. I do feel this is a thing you both wanted to do, but didn't understand what the trip entailed. I get the feeling that a good result shouldn't take the shape of this kind of risky adventure whatsoever, otherwise the worst result is bound to occur. It needs to attempt to remain 'dry' because it's bound to get 'wet' no matter what, wetness doesn't really need to be induced, but a dry mindset is the only way that a wet situation can get back to dry in the first place.

I'm sorry for the allegory, but actually the mental inquiry began to take this form instead of images, which actually happens to me quite often except I do try provide enough when reading for others, because that's what they expect. But actually, I think this form of explanation (similar to 'voices' from other readers) might be more useful than the images, as a form of metaphor.
>>
>>19361891
>Smalong

What's this?
>>
>>19361700
Anyone for the second question?
>>
>>19361906
*Along with typo
>>
Tradingels
Is this one gonna take longer than a day or am I just being a pussy with this?
>>
>>19361954
I see a surgeon afraid to dissect on the operating table. Its prime time for action to be taken, it needs to be done now, but nothing is sadly done mid operation. The surgeon seems afraid mid operation kek.

You're letting this get the better of you when it shouldn't. The prime time to act is now. Wish you luck with this, you got this.

Future with A
>>
>>19361981
>surgeon
kek
Alright so I am being a little bitch about this. I am leaving halfway through operation.

>future A
There is a Acorn that must have been buried by the squirrel. The squirrels must have forgotten about it because over time it begins to germinate. Which then begin to turn into a sapling. Get around the plant there are other plants that humans have planted. I can see how in the background the humans work really hard to take care of the plants except for that one acorn tree. Yet the acorn tree seems to thrive well the others dont.

It seems like you should just let the relationship flow and not try to force it. Since by doing so you'll actually end up destroying the relationship and not nurturing it. Ride it out it will be fine!
>>
Doing 1 card readings, ask for a general reading or a specific question. Give me a word to associate with you. Can be a name or a color or an object or an animal ect.

I'm a beginner so I can't go too in depth with my answers but I'll try my best. I'm still learning.
>>
>>19362032

may i have a general reading? the word that comes to mind is "pink"
>>
>>19362032
Does M really appreciate my gift more than Js? I am L.

Thank you diviner.
>>
>>19362032
Am I making progress with her compared to other men?

Potato
>>
>>19362032
What does M feel about me?
Black
>>
>>19362032

How can I heal my relationship with myself? Word is 'potato', Ty.
>>
>>19362032
Does she like me?

Blue
>>
>>19362032
Love reading for tomorrow
Corona
>>
>>19362040
8 of pentacles.
You are gaining or working towards a goal, and it is heading in the right direction so you should keep at it. It seems that you may be gaining knowledge of something as you work? You may be close to completion in your task.

>>19362041
4 of cups.
I get the impression that M is thinking about it but isn't really impressed.

>>19362052
Page of cups.
You should take a fresh approach on your goal with her and focus on being kind. I think the answer is yes. Don't be afraid to let your feelings show!
>>
>>19362032
Is there a small chance ( it doesnt matter how small) for a "relationship" or annything like that to be developed with this person?
Iron
>>
>>19362032
Does He like me?

Pris
>>
>>19362090

>You are gaining or working towards a goal, and it is heading in the right direction so you should keep at it.

this is good news, thank you kitcat~
>>
Trading

Am I going to be in a long term relationship by the end of the year or am I going to focus on having sex with girls through Tinder/Bumble/PoF etc...?

Query
>>
>>19362090
>Page of cups.
>You should take a fresh approach on your goal with her and focus on being kind. I think the answer is yes. Don't be afraid to let your feelings show!

I am being kind to her compared to what I was in the past, so that's good. Been slowly letting my feelings show, so also good, just a bit hard on that last part for me.
>>
>>19362103
4 of sw (rx), 2 of sw, 9 of cups

Yes towards the end of the year.

Same query but about my crush.
>>
>>19362032
could you please tell me if i will achieve my current goal?
orange
>>
>>19362110

Yes what? Long term relationship or just fucking around?

>Same query but about my crush.

Starting
>>
>>19362064
King of cups.
I think she feels balanced and calm around you. She sees you as emotionally mature.

>>19362065
7 of cups.
You need to deal with reality. You may be illusioned or have wishful thinking, but your head needs to come down from the clouds.

>>19362079
Strength.
I think the answer is yes.

>>19362089
Hmm you need to make a decision and stick with it. I feel like it's either now or never.

You guys are really jumping onto me! Thank you, I'll try to get everyone so please be patient.
>>
>>19362032
How much longer will L avoid me?
>>
>>19362128
Thank you
>>
File: 010100100100100001010000-.gif (780KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
010100100100100001010000-.gif
780KB, 500x281px
Opening the books for some readings this fine morning. My one request is that in exchange for the energy and work I give out to you, you return the smallest amount in form of feedback, be it good or bad. This will help me immensely to get to everyone today. Like always, for the best results please do the following:

>Meditate on your query
>Whilst focused on your query let a number 1-385 call out to you.
>Give me the number and your question.

Exchanges are not required, but if any readers are interested today: What life lessons am I meant to learn from this individual this time around?

Song very much so related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vpYIbJRxsw

Thank you /div/, I missed you all very much these past few days.~
>>
>>19362110
>Same query but about my crush.

Long term relationship with crush by end of the year?

>Five of Pentacles

Single by end of the year?

>Five of Cups

Yes, you will end up with her if you want to before Winter is in full bloom. It's not going to be like how you envision it though, she's going to require a lot of your help and will seem really needy.

Either way, if you end up single it's still going to suck for you but will start getting better as Winter starts to end. Good luck
>>
>>19362143

I feel like there's a block me and her need to get over but will. My question is, once we get over that block together and trust each other, how is our relationship going to be like?
>>
>>19362143
Does the doe appreciate the lamb more than the fox?

The number that came to mind was 27.
I'd do the exchange if I knew how!
>>
>>19362143

How is my money situation looking like for Fall? Am I going to start earning significantly more money?
>>
>>19362143
Will he (J, for where he lives) and I ever have an opportunity to work out our relationship problems or will he just disappear forever?
>>
>>19362143

Heya,

How can I be safe and feel like I deserve to be a part of this world? I'll do thorough feedback, ty
>>
>>19362093
The hanged man.
This is not a good card. I apologize but there does not seem to be a chance. Keep in mind that tarot speaks the future based off how things are currently going. You have the power to change the future by taking a different approach.

>>19362099
8 of pentacles.
I think the answer is yes.

>>19362113
9 of cups.
Sounds like you will!

>>19362140
You forgot a word but I'll do it anyway!
6 of cups reversed.
This seems to be about being stuck in the past. You or L need to release negative emotions to get over whatever is going on. Until this happens I think you will continue to be avoided.
>>
>>19362143
I'm concentrating on it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486508716308.jpg (50KB, 530x380px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486508716308.jpg
50KB, 530x380px
>>19362143

Is my sex life going to start heating up during/after summer?
>>
>>19362143
Ah one of my favorite readers is back!!!!
Why is this healing session way harder than my last one?.
Will there be a great reward from conquering this?
>>
I'm going to jump out for now since I've gotten tired, thank you everyone who asked me a question, I hope my answers were helpful! This was good practice.
>>
>>19362143
am I completely deluded and immature?

>>
>>19362168
>This is not a good card. I apologize but there does not seem to be a chance.
Dont worry, i knew this but i still asked.,
>You have the power to change the future by taking a different approach.
no different approach end in happiness in this thing, a shame, a true pity.
>>
>>19362032
owl

general reading please?
>>
>>19362143

There's a girl at the university I am going to attend in the fall. Her name is Lizzie for some reason I've been obsessed with her for some reason I don't know why. Is anything going to happen between us.
>>
>>19362143
Where is my life heading right now? What direction should I go in?

>>
File: 182.jpg (104KB, 800x1098px) Image search: [Google]
182.jpg
104KB, 800x1098px
Alright, I'm back to finish the previous thread readings only, sorry for making you all wait and thanks for the patience.

>>19360394
>How can I heal my relationship with myself?
I see a very skinny girl dancing in front of the mirror,she's on her undies, looks so small almost anorexic, in her reflection she sees a fat girl. Looks like one of those anorexia ads where a person has a distorted vision of themselves and this applies to you dear, you definitely don't see yourself for who you are, you imagine the worst that doesn't correspond to reality. In essence you should be more kind to yourself because the way you're demanding is actually making you feel worse and you don't know why. Deep down you want to enjoy more, be cheerful and happy, so the first step to make peace is by accepting you for who you are, fix the view you have of yourself and liberate.

>>19360405
>Next gf please
Black long hair, she wars some interesting accessories in her head, making different updos. She's creative, I see her over a table, doing some art, using a white dress with some flowers on it. Looks Asian.

>>19360408
>Does R have any sexual desire towards me or does she just enjoy being a tease?
L-lewd O.o'
She is a tease huh, I see a girl dancing in a mini dress, she laughs a lot, enjoy the dance, been on and off... She likes to see your reaction, she has pleasure in that, making out a little but then gets back to the laughing and dancing.

>>19360410
>Am I making progress with her?
Wheat field, golden sunset... I've been here before, she holds a basket to collect flowers, a baby girl follows her. That's a lovely sight... She can't keep u and cries, her mom slow down her pace gives her hand and the little one calms down. Out of the blue this man shows up and move into their direction. He wears black and looks dirty, contrasting to the white clothes the girls have. You two seem to be quite opposites, but I see some appreciation from her side, yet nothing too strong.
>>
>>19362150
Well spooky syncs happening right off the bat today: Your page pull is by an author with the last name Lamb. Look at that poster right below you. I imagine your queries are related based on that alone.

Page pull:

Hester
By C. Lamb

WHEN maidens such as Hester die
Their place ye may not well supply,
Though ye among a thousand try
With vain endeavour.

We begin with the speaker announcing the dire circumstances of his love. She seems to have a suffer streak where once stuck in her ways, it's close to impossible to change them.

A month or more hath she been dead,
Yet cannot I by force be led
To think upon the wormy bed
And her together.

So this block between you has been left festering for a month now, glad you're trying to fix it now Anon.

A springy motion in her gait,
A rising step, did indicate
Of pride and joy no common rate
That flush'd her spirit:
I know not by what name beside
I shall it call; if 'twas not pride,
It was a joy to that allied
She did inherit.

It seems her pace in love has in the past been set at a joyous sprint, perhaps she has a bit of an ego issue. These traits all however are passed down from either a previous love inflating her, or her own personal life story.

Her parents held the Quaker rule,
Which doth the human feeling cool;
But she was train'd in Nature's school—
Nature had blest her.
A waking eye, a prying mind,
A heart that stirs, is hard to bind;
A hawk's keen sight ye cannot blind—
Ye could not Hester.

She comes from a restrictive family background, which she managed to break free from. This leaves her weary of control I'd imagine. She is always on the look out for red flags from that upbringing, I imagine this block is due to you triggering that fear within her. This poem ends with the text " A sweet fore-warning?" meaning you can still save things. No mention of how it will be once saved though.
>>
>>19362168
>you forgot a word
Sorry :(
>but I'll do it anyways!
Thank you!
Yeah L is upset. Maybe someday.
>>
>>19362143
will i ever get the willpower to succeed in life, like workng out, studying?

Number that came to my head was 87.
>>
>>19362032
Wolf

A reading on her feelings about me if you can.
>>
>>19362143
Please help 200. I am desperately in love with a man. Will I be with him in the future?
>>
>>19362143
I know that probably you won't read mine, but that's ok.

>11
What to do about my job, should i quit?
>>
>>19362143
What's going to happen between us? Seems like its over before started. its all so confusing.

I will provide feedback even though it may be late(tomorrow) but seems like i'm too late anyway. Still tho thank you for doing this.
>>
>>19362214
Based reader is back
Please keep going im >>19360763
>>
>>19362214
>Wheat field, golden sunset... I've been here before, she holds a basket to collect flowers, a baby girl follows her. That's a lovely sight... She can't keep u and cries, her mom slow down her pace gives her hand and the little one calms down. Out of the blue this man shows up and move into their direction. He wears black and looks dirty, contrasting to the white clothes the girls have. You two seem to be quite opposites, but I see some appreciation from her side, yet nothing too strong.

We are quite opposites, but also similar in some ways.

If you don't mind me asking, how would I got about repairing this exactly? Light Blue Square, if you need that again.
>>
>>19362156
I was directed to Prophet for you:

>There are those who give with joy, and that joy is there reward.
Here is your lamb.
>And there are those who give with pain, and that pain is their baptism.
And here, your fox.
>And there are those who give and know not pain in giving, nor do they seek joy, nor give with mindfulness of virtue:
>They give as in yonder valley the myrtle breathes its fragrance into space.
And finally your Doe.

The Doe is balanced, she sees both pain and joy and gives lovingly to all out of pure virtue. The pain associated with the Fox however, leads me to believe he shall continue to bathe in his pain regardless of the love gifted.
>>
>>19362254
Thank you.
This is eye opening.
>>
File: 1306386620922.png (61KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1306386620922.png
61KB, 1440x900px
>>19361063
I know it's a bit late, but I tried an oracle card reading for you. It's pretty confusing though.

Signifier: Spring
Spirit: Magic
Decay: Clouds
Fire: Power

Spring is a strong signifier of change and new beginnings. I think there is an overturning of something going on. Whether it's something personal to you (new job, place, relationship, etc.) or something much bigger, I can't really say. It is a positive sign though.

Magic is another strong signifier of change, but it also emphasizes control of one's fate. It will benefit you to take control of your own life and your own decisions, especially if you've recently ceded that control to someone else. It could also be that magic itself would be beneficial to you. If you are a practitioner, you may wish to look for a magical solution to the pressure you're feeling.

Clouds is a pretty weak signifier for decay, but it does indicate the sin of sloth. Be proactive about this. Don't delay any action due to tiredness or laziness.

Power is the confusing one. I associate the fire card position to mean sex, danger, or magic. It's possible that there is some other person or entity attempting magical or other types of control over you or your immediate area? That could explain the focus on controlling your own life to resolve the situation, and looking for magical solutions?

Sorry I couldn't find any more specifics. I wouldn't worry too much about the synchronicities, but I would worry about the pressure. Start with mental and emotional control, and work your way outwards.
>>
>>19362157
Well this was straight to the point. This pull just locked my focus right onto this phrase and wouldn't let me budge.

The Bard
By T. Gray

RUIN seize thee, ruthless King!
Confusion on thy banners wait;
Tho' fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing
They mock the air with idle state.

My man, you're sitting back and not giving things your all as you should be. Yet you expect a change from what you've experienced so far? You also are a bit cut throat when you get to your shadow in business. Should really try to improve that fault. Best of luck, remember you can always change this path.
>>
Did I get that job I interviewed for a week ago?
>>
File: walletbox.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
walletbox.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
>>19361749
>>19361776
If you're looking for something cheaper, I've got mine in a wallet box. It's got the nice 1/4-box ridge to keep the cards in, and I can fit my focus crystals next to them.
>>
>>19361749
You can make a bag out of fabric!
>>
If anybody can read I would appreciate it.

I have recently made a number of improvements in my life but am still lacking in terms of a relationship. Any advice?

Thanks
>>
I'm quite curious on something.

I see Alari, Empath, Angel, Ches, etc. around here quite often it seems, who seems to have the most accuracy from among you? Especially by reader standards, I'm quite curious.
>>
File: 184.jpg (127KB, 590x640px) Image search: [Google]
184.jpg
127KB, 590x640px
>>19360414
>How will my healing go today?
Flying books, flying books everywhere, they are all over the place in this old room, one is actually stuck in my face like a mask. Feels a wee suffocating actually. Suddenly they all stop and fall on the floor. Leaving me with a huge mess to clean up.

Well there's a lot to be absorbed here, and you are lacking of focus, not knowing where to go and which step to make, definitely you need a break, pick up one by one, all this mixed knowledge you're facing now is getting confusing and leaving you with a mess to clean later.

>>19360455
>Did he love me, or did he love the idea of possessing me? And I don't want to be greedy, but does he still think about me frequently?
A light brown horse toy, made of fabric, some dark brown details where the stitches go, the horse mouth is transparent, perhaps made of plastic. It's one of those rocking chair toy for children, it keeps rocking slowly by itself and nobody is around.

The rocking horse is a toy, I'm afraid he just saw you as someone he could have some good time with, but it also has some sense of innocence and nostalgia. I think he left what happened between you two in the past.

>>19360501
>help me with like, creativity? How can I improve it, and in what areas?
Sunshine and laughter, this one came quickly, I guess I got triggered by the word creativity. You know that landscape from the Telettubies where the sun is a baby laughing? Pretty much that, so I believe your creativity ties into being a bit childlike, bringing back this young innocence, bright colors. If you're into drawing/painting seek for some inspiration in art for children. That also could sign to start things over, something new and exciting, from the scratch, don't be afraid to experiment.

>>19362247
You're the based one anon, thanks for your patience. I'll get to yours in the next post ^^

>>19362253
Sure, let me finish the queue and I'll do a follow up, aye?
>>
File: Calvinball.gif (304KB, 219x119px) Image search: [Google]
Calvinball.gif
304KB, 219x119px
>>19362281
Personally, I'd say if it's been a week, probably not. But let's see what the cards say.

Signifier: Butterfly
Ambition: Firefly
Material: Vassal

You don't care too much if you get this position or not, do you? If I'm right that the butterfly represents you, it implies hope, but also transience and whimsical nature.

Firefly is a good sign for your ambition, though only in the short term. You may get this job, or come into some other windfall. Things may quickly go back to the status quo, or even downturn after that.

It does seem that you will need to be making offerings of a financial (or other material gift) nature. Not sure if that's just buying your new coworkers' beers, or if you'll need to support a relative.

Sorry, but not very great news.
>>
>>19362320
>Sure, let me finish the queue and I'll do a follow up, aye?

Take your time.
>>
>>19362320
True!!!!
Ugh I'm so frustrated
>>
>>19362309
That's a short list but Alari is the most accurate from there, followed by EmpathAU.
>>
>>19362164
Shining black in the shining light,
Inky black in the golden sun,
Graceful as the swallow's flight,
Light as swallow, winged one,
Swift as driven hurricane -
Double-sinewed stretch and spring,
Muffled thud of flying feet,
See the black dog galloping,
Hear his wild foot-beat.

Well this man is a bit of an enigma, I can see the allure Jesus. He has this chaotic energy about him, almost like nature's winds in a hurricane, it's peaceful when in the eye of the storm, but upon his departure you're left spiraling out of control.

See him lie when the day is dead,
Black curves curled on the boarded floor.
Sleepy eyes, my sleepy-head -
Eyes that were aflame before.
Gentle now, they burn no more;
Gentle now and softly warm,
With the fire that made them bright
Hidden - as when after storm
Softly falls the night.

"Spread thy closed curtain love performing night" Shakespeare fits rather well here haha. The bright day of your love has been shielded into slumber. The fire near gone.

God of speed, who makes the fire -
God of Peace, who lulls the same -
God who gives the fierce desire,
Lust for blood as fierce as flame -
God who stands in Pity's name -
Many may ye be or less,
Ye who rule the earth and sun:
Gods of strength and gentleness,
Ye are ever one.

It ends with a call to Source, and virtues to fix the faults. The opportunity is there, but you must act quickly, and really reach within to find your higher selves here. Best of luck Anon.
>>
File: 1326372985465.jpg (74KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
1326372985465.jpg
74KB, 640x429px
>>19362308
Signifier: Adventure
Virtues: Enemy
Sins: Clouds
Emotions: Worm

Yikes. It seems like you will have a difficult journey trying to gain a relationship. I'm sorry to say, but I think the fault lies mostly with you. I am getting a lot of hate buried inside you, and general frustration with life. Your emotional state is somewhat in the dumps, and people are easily able to discern that.

It's good to hear that you've been making improvements in your life lately though. In light of that, it's possible that this is just people's perceptions of you, and the difficulty will be overturning people preconceptions based on a new attitude. Focus on the joy of experiencing new things, and don't let negative emotions consume you. Go out of your way to include other people and show them how your life has turned around.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>19362361
hi, could I ask for a reading too please? I would like to know what the outcome of my relationship (non romantic) with this new girl will be? what are her intentions? good or bad?
>>
>>19362309
Same

Am I accurate? I don't get feedback very often so I'm curious
>>
>>19362376
I'd be willing to provide feedback to you Angel, though I'm not sure if my question would exactly tell if you're accurate or not. Suppose I could ask two questions though to help on that front however.
>>
>>19362166
Your page pull:

The Inner Vision
By W. Wordsworth

MOST sweet it is with unuplifted eyes
To pace the ground, if path there be or none
While a fair region round the Traveller lies
Which he forbears again to look upon;

You've settled in blinding yourself from love for awhile now my friend. Rather then uplifting your vibrations and you thoughts, you've turned to fear. You walk a path grounded in the material, cut off from the spiritual: this is your true source of pain.

Pleased rather with some soft ideal scene

You've become withdrawn because of this fear, I assume you've turned NEET out of a desire to feel safe. In this way you're like a caterpillar in a cocoon. It offers a chance for transformation so long as you one day leave that self-made cage behind.

The work of Fancy, or some happy tone
Of meditation, slipping in between
The beauty coming and the beauty gone.

This is interesting, even while cut off and watching the world from the inside looking out, you still in your heart see the beauty of it and want to reunite with it sincerely.

—If Thought and Love desert us, from that day
Let us break off all commerce with the Muse:
With Thought and Love companions of our way—

How can you feel safe? I hardly needed a pull to tell you this advice, but here it is anyway. Embrace love. Abandon fear, let your thoughts and vibrations rise up to meet the spiritual half way. This will bring you the peace you need to deal with the troubles of the world.

Whate’er the senses take or may refuse,—
The Mind’s internal heaven shall shed her dews
Of inspiration on the humblest lay.

If you can find peace within your mind, whatever experiences you are exposed to will roll off your back. In your hardships always remember these words to live by Anon:

"This too shall pass."
>>
File: 188.jpg (105KB, 736x1039px) Image search: [Google]
188.jpg
105KB, 736x1039px
>>19360546
>Will I get everything I need to guarantee me the job I want?
Sadness, someone is crying, feels blue too. A woman weeps the lost of an important jewel, an engagement ring. This is pretty much direct and self explanatory. You're lacking something really important, something more on the sentimental value than material.

>>19360763
>I'm in a storm right now and id like to know how will these get resolved. Its about finances and love.

A parlatorium, or a small court room. In fact looks like a church room. I see some priests and bishops. There's a huge crucifix and they move it to the window. The hanged Christ seems to get life when the sun touches him, but they don't let him stay for long, something about the bleeding starts again.

This is spoopy anon, I rarely see religious stuff, specially related to Christianity with such a cryptic imagery, the last (and only time) I saw Jesus I was actually flying into space with him lol. But this sounds more like a church based thing, in regards your finances perhaps you should seek some form of charity work, but nothing too heavy, these religious figures got me confused I won't lie... Somehow the tarot card 5 of Pentacles comes in mind as in going through some financial difficulties yet relying on the spiritual and sticking together for better and worse. You won't die but you definitely need some help and there are people who can provide you some help, look up for them, specially if you're into Church or community work centers. I get the feeling that love will meet you there as well. I see a woman entering in a white hall of church too, she feels awkward there, very likely she's not used to get in this place but needs to get there...

>>19362331
Ty dear <3

>>19362336
You need focus dear, take it easy to absorb everything, I know you're all mighty Wonder Angel-chan but know your limits so you don't end up burned out. As we say here, "Hastiness is the enemy of perfection" or something like that
>>
>>19362320
Thank you so much, Alari! I'm the artist anon. This made me really happy, and Im actually inspired. I've been thinking about making kid themed drawings for the longest time, but never got myself into it.
>>
>>19362379
I wish I could read right now ,but I just cant.
IM not I'm the best mind right now
>>
>>19362406
That's fine, feel better Angel-chan.
>>
Air query. Please someone do a reading.

How and when will I be able to put a stop to the abuse that's going on?
>>
>>19362396
>Hastiness is the enemy of perfection"
Ah another synchronicity!!!
Ahhhhh what to they want from me!?
>>
>>19362396
skip me plz >>19361062
my query is not important
>>
>>19362408
I'm sorry I read for you after I finish setting this bone
>>
>>19362424
No, its really fine. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>19362309
Alari is the most accurate of that grouping, by far; she's also probably one of the longest standing readers in /div/ that still reads. And she's had a plethora of feedback stating accuracy.
>>
>>19362170
Got love on your brain friendo haha?

Your first pull:

Romance
By W. J. Turner

WHEN I was but thirteen or so
I went into a golden land,
Chimborazo, Cotopaxi
Took me by the hand.

My father died, my brother too,
They passed like fleeting dreams,
I stood where Popocatapetl
In the sunlight gleams.

I dimly heard the master's voice
And boys far-off at play,—
Chimborazo, Cotopaxi
Had stolen me away.

I walked in a great golden dream
To and fro from school—
Shining Popocatapetl
The dusty streets did rule.

I walked home with a gold dark boy
And never a word I'd say,
Chimborazo, Cotopaxi
Had taken my speech away.

I gazed entranced upon his face
Fairer than any flower—
O shining Popocatapetl
It was thy magic hour:

The houses, people, traffic seemed
Thin fading dreams by day;
Chimborazo, Cotopaxi,
They had stolen my soul away!

While this speaks of a transformative almost spiritual journey with love as your compass, the two titles of these pulls form a sentence that gets to the root of your problems. Together they read as thus: "Romance, Come not when I am dead."

‘Come not, when I am dead’
By Lord Tennyson

COME not, when I am dead,
To drop thy foolish tears upon my grave,
To trample round my fallen head,
And vex the unhappy dust thou wouldst not save.
There let the wind sweep and the plover cry;
But thou, go by.

Child, if it were thine error or thy crime
I care no longer, being all unblest:
Wed whom thou wilt, but I am sick of Time,
And I desire to rest.
Pass on, weak heart, and leave me where I lie:
Go by, go by.

Generals are tough work Anon, takes a lot out of me, but I'm fairly certain the heart of your concerns lay in missing the chance at true love. With the attitude you take in the last poem: a slightly jaded and bitter man, I'd say start there. Choose another path friend.
>>
>>19362431
THIS
Ama Alari is the best and most wise gradma I could ever ask for.
>>
>>19362396
Hi Alari. Please do this reading.
>>19362410
>>
>>19362430
If you insist, honeybee.
>>
>>19362450
I do, a good mindset is always best.
>>
>>19362143
Does she will ever notice me, what can I do?
>>
File: 1326374437876.jpg (15KB, 494x351px) Image search: [Google]
1326374437876.jpg
15KB, 494x351px
>>19362369
It's an interesting spread for sure.
Signifier: Summer
Virtues: Love
Sins: Dagger
Thoughts: Whale
Emotions: Chameleon

Summer is a strong positive, at least in the short-term. I'd say you two will at least enjoy each other's company for a few months.

The sins and virtues being so diametrically opposing is interesting. Seems like she has a lot of love in her heart, and is very willing to share. This may be romantic love, or may just be strong ties of friendship to the point of familial love. Combined with summer though, I'm leaning towards her looking for romantic involvement. Dagger, though, represents anger and wrath. Remember, heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

Whale indicates protection, superiority, and introspection. I think she is looking to be the one doing the protecting, making herself feel good as she helps you work through perceived issues.

Chameleon is an interesting one for the emotional card. It represents seriousness, but I think in this case, it is indicating her ability to hide or fake her emotions. Beware of mood swings.

Overall, it seems like there are some positives and negatives to her, just like everyone else. If you're open to a romantic relationship, you could find yourself quite happy for at least a little while. If not, maybe not a good idea to get close to her.
>>
>>19362175
Mine virginal eyes Anon! D: Welp I don't want to spend too much time on this read because it makes me uncomfortable tbqh kek. I opened up to your verse pull however and eyes went straight to the middle and stayed.

Death the Leveller
By J. Shirley

Some men with swords may reap the field,
And plant fresh laurels where they kill;

So it'll heat up alright, but I see you almost like a hunter stalking prey. Your trophy lays come from aggressive pursuits.

But their strong nerves at last must yield—
They tame but one another still:

You need to let go of your nerves and embrace this primal confidence. This will not only tame your emotions, but will tame the women around you. Just don't be a fucboi plz.
>>
>>19362442

Hello Angel. Hope all is well.

Can you do a reading for me?

Male here.

Will the truth ever come out?
>>
>>19362348
Oh my yes. I'm in sort of a tailspin right now and I'm desperately looking for some control.
I want to act but I'm afraid of him getting upset and angry. If I reach out and he hates me idk what I'd do. :(
>>
>>19362471
thank you
>>
>>19362376
I've seen others say you're accurate but I don't think you've ever really had a good grasp on my aura or whatever you use to read because I haven't had any accuracy with your readings in the past. That being said something some readers and querents just don't connect. Other people seem to feel you're accurate
>>
>>19362492
Oh!!! That is interesting!
What types of queries do you typically ask me?
>>
>>19362503
Three love queries. Last time I queried you about love was around January I think, and twice before then in 2016. One finances query some months ago I won't see if it will play out or not until the end of this year.
>>
File: 1500766325606.gif (2MB, 712x376px) Image search: [Google]
1500766325606.gif
2MB, 712x376px
>>19362143
Can i achieve my goal (spiritually related) of "ascending" (of sorts) into another species that it isnt the human, to leave Earth forever?
It would be great if you could help me, but thanks anyways.
>>
>>19362309
Stray,Hes my golden boy.
>>
File: 190.jpg (83KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
190.jpg
83KB, 640x443px
>>19360993
>Is this person in my future at all? In what capacity?
This one deserves a soundtrack because it started to play immediately in my head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8 FYeah GoT

A group of knight traveling in horses, just stops at this forest road to examine a map. They're still far from their destination that is over the hill they point on west. It's decided to camp before the night comes. A dude that looks just like Sandor Clegane shares his ale with some other dude around the bonfire. They all have a good time together, and The Hound seems to be quite friendly with everyone. (Unlike the series :P)

This person doesn't seem to have big attachments to anyone, but is loyal, a very friendly and reliable character. The future is uncertain after crossing the hill looking promising, yet so far it's guaranteed that this person will remain in your path for a while. I didn't get any romantic vibes in case you were wondering, but definitely some affection and joy into sharing this journey together.

>>19360995
>next bf?
>orange triangle
I read and orangletangle lol, I might be getting sleepy
Hmmm... I'm not sure if I'm getting tired or your future bf is the same as the first querent >>19360963 I must apologize, I can't seem to get a different image, I'm not sure if I'm tired now or you two will date the same guy or he has a twin brother... It's better not rely on this now.

>>19361043
>Does she hold me dear?
Yes, like a little girl holds her beloved pink teddy bear <3

>>19361032
Awnn you're a cutie. We all have soulmates dear, I think the more we develop as a person and spiritually, it's easier to find kindred souls from many lives. Like I said here >>19360662

>>19361052
<3 I love Michael, thank you sweetie <3

>>19361077
Thanks for your patience dear, hope the reading was helpful to you.
>>
>>19362505
>time I queried you about love was around January I think, and twice before then in 2016.
Wew lad....
Hehehe hehehe I was just starting /div/ing!
>>
File: f0d3EA0.jpg (119KB, 900x1378px) Image search: [Google]
f0d3EA0.jpg
119KB, 900x1378px
>>19362309
Empath and Angel have been rather accurate. Angel's reading was about an old love interest and was 100% correct about everything. Empath more or less runed and scried out some pretty specific points. They're both pretty good. It's rather scary at times, honestly. With that being said Empath runs a livestream for reads and it's normally possible to get a handful or more of them in for yourself during it. Kind of surprised me that there aren't more people in the streams; the dude is chill and everyone clambers to get first dibs for reads on here.

Also, best wishes to both of you -- I hope y'all have been well since I last bugged ya.
>>
>>19362533
>Yes, like a little girl who holds her beloved pink teddy bear

Chuckled. Can you elaborate on what you felt, though? We don't really have the old chemistry so this came unexpected. Anyway thanks for the reading, you're da best.
>>
>>19362533
Hey Alari can we trade scries later. I need some help with looooooooove!!!
Bwahahahaha!
>>
>>19362479 bb look at this >>19362406
>>
>>19362309
>not hosting another Read-Off
>>
File: 1501105536573.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501105536573.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>19362533
Happen to be taking any more queries? People are saying that you're incredibly accurate. Any chance you'd be up to scry the path I need to take to fix my particular spiritual issue? Emerald triangle
>>
>>19362557
I've noticed that I'm pretty good at with reading other people's feelings romantic or not.
>>
>>19362575
Sorry, did not see that before.
>>
>>19362579
The physical description was what startled me more than anything. It was a word portrait of exactly how I most vividly remember her.
>>
>>19362533
tia Alari gibe reading plz
>>
>>19362533

>two will date the same guy

well i hope not. thanks for trying i guess
>>
>>19362592
>It was a word portrait of exactly how I most vividly remember her.
Oh?
Refresh my memory. I need this for data
>>
24, male Scorpio.

I can and do/will trade tarot.

I need to know what is causing these negative thoughts, and what I need to do about it.

Please, no cold reads.
>>
>>19362611
Brunette chick with curly hair, glowing, said I was too negative.
>>
>>19362629
Ahhhh!!!
I remember that!!!! Yeah that shit was scary!
>>
File: 195.jpg (74KB, 668x944px) Image search: [Google]
195.jpg
74KB, 668x944px
>>19362253
>how would I got about repairing this exactly?
I'm pretty drained to scry now so I'll use the tarot to assist if you don't mind, aye?

>Knight of Wands rx, King of Swords rx, 2 of Cups rx
The feeling I've got from the reading and that I see in the card now is this different vibes between you two. She feels soft and delicate and you might have some temper issues or act reckless, you must avoid bringing this bad side to her. You can win her heart by positive persuasion, things aren't balanced. She seems to like you but you've got to be softer and keep the communication open.

>>19362309
From this list, I'd say EmpathAU, specially from the last reading he gave me on the last stream, was pretty spot on and very helpful. Angel-chan also never disappointed me, I think she can pick up the vibes quite well. From Ches, all the readings I've got from her were also accurate or pretty close. I don't get many readings from this Alari, I can't atest her accuracy, I rarely do self readings anyway.

>>19362347
I hope it was helpful anon, thanks for your feedback, they're very important, I don't have problems in accepting that I can mess up sometimes, divination isn't an exact science, specially with scrying, but I try to give my best in helping whenever I can as many readers have been so far.

>>19362398
That's so good to hear, I love creative people, doing art is amazing, so go for it, experiment, use some pop artists too as reference. Have fun and let me know how it goes, aye?

>>19362417
They're probably telling you to slow down, sweetie :3

>>19362423
Awnn you sure anon?

>>19362431
NO U <3

>>19362442
and U2 <3

>>19362446
>>19362565
>>19362578
>>19362603
Sorry dearies, I was finishing the queue from the previous thread, I'm drained.

>>19362558
I just saw this adorable little girl hugging a pink teddy bear with so much affection I almost melted in rainbows. Didn't feel sexual, more like a cute innocent thing.

>>19362606
Aye I'm probably off now, sorry dear.
>>
Is anyone around still doing readings (of any kind)?
>>
What about Stray's accuracy? Anybody got word on that?
>>
>>19362651
He's fun but was never accurate with me at all.
>>
>>19362436
>Generals are tough work Anon
It wasn't a general, I was thinking very strongly about a given query, just didn't disclose it since you seem to get it wrong every time I ask you a direct query. Anyway, your feedback,

>Got love on your brain friendo haha?
Yes, but that's not what I was thinking about.

>While this speaks of a transformative almost spiritual journey with love as your compass, the two titles of these pulls form a sentence that gets to the root of your problems. Together they read as thus: "Romance, Come not when I am dead."
Lel, that's fucked up.

>Come not when I am dead
Another dead lover reference, nice.

>I'm fairly certain the heart of your concerns lay in missing the chance at true love.
But I am chasing love.

>With the attitude you take in the last poem: a slightly jaded and bitter man, I'd say start there. Choose another path friend.
So...instead of choosing love, take another path so I'm choosing love by not choosing love?
>>
>>19362176
Hey Angel-chan! Oh I'm so so happy to see you take up this battle. The last reading I did for you I got a glimpse of your shadow work to come and it was enough to give me a horrendous headache for the rest of the night. Don't push yourself to hard please, this is heavy stuff.

First pull:

The Polar Field by W. Cowper

>The poplars are felled, farewell to the shade

Those roots within you have been cut down, say goodbye to that shadow! You are making HUGE progress, above all else, acknowledge this! No sense in beating yourself up over small set backs.

And the whispering sound of the cool colonnade:
The winds play no longer and sing in the leaves,
Nor Ouse on his bosom their image receives.

Twelve years have elapsed since I first took a view
Of my favourite field, and the bank where they grew,
And now in the grass behold they are laid,
>And the tree is my seat that once lent me a shade.

It has been a looong journey to get to this point in your life, but you are already nearing the end of your main work I'd say. This is the cause for a slowing of progress, look at the boom in technology as a comparison: at some point we start to drop off in innovation.

The blackbird has fled to another retreat
Where the hazels afford him a screen from the heat;
And the scene where his melody charmed me before
Resounds with his sweet-flowing ditty no more.

You're no longer charmed by the darker path, I'd say this work in the dark has put you quite off it all.

My fugitive years are all hasting away,
And I must ere long lie as lowly as they,
With a turf on my breast and a stone at my head,
>Ere another such grove shall arise in its stead.

While you've successfully weeded out most of the roots, this tells you that shadow will be a constant you must keep in check.

'Tis a sight to engage me, if anything can,
To muse on the perishing pleasures of man;
>Short-lived as we are, our enjoyments, I see,
Have a still shorter date, and die sooner than we.

Your reward. <3
>>
Anybody else have anything on Stray's accuracy?

>>19362661
Thanks.
>>
>>19362651
strongly accurate with me.To the point that I think he knows who I am
>>
File: 1302505674306.jpg (593KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1302505674306.jpg
593KB, 1440x900px
>>19362621
No need for a trade.

Signifier: Dagger
Mental: Summer

That's a pretty weird combination. Dagger represents hatred and anger, while summer is all happiness, humor, and optimism. Hmm, summer also represents an inclination towards empathy. Is it possible that you are around others who have issues, problems, or generally negative thoughts as well?

It's also possible that this quite literally means summer, the season, and that you'll be happier once fall hits. I doubt that (because who doesn't like summer). But the card also represents temporary conditions, so you may cheer up in a couple months.
>>
>>19362680
>Anybody else have anything on Stray's accuracy?
i can tell you one thing, he is really consistent when it comes to his readings, doesnt matter how much time i wait to ask or how i say it, he gives me either the same answer or something similar if things have "changed".

But on real accuracy, i cant help you, i should be able to determine it by the end of this year
>>
File: Skulltula Sketches.jpg (238KB, 1200x430px) Image search: [Google]
Skulltula Sketches.jpg
238KB, 1200x430px
>>19362646
I can do a reading for you.
>>
>>19362696
Thank you!

I feel that I have lost my identity. What can I do to regain it?
>>
>>19362696
Mind if i steal one as well? I'm looking for a sneak peak on my next romance. Shocking, i know. If you are willing, is there anything you need from me?
>>
>>19362664
>The last reading I did for you I got a glimpse of your shadow work to come and it was enough to give me a horrendous headache for the rest of the night. Don't push yourself to hard please, this is heavy stuff
Oh shit I'm sorry you got that big ass headache.
Fuck yeah this is some heavy stuff. It kinda reminds me of a huge blackhead that needs to be taken out. Hahaha

>You are making HUGE progress, above all else, acknowledge this! No sense in beating yourself up over small set backs.
Ahhh this is true even though today was such a struggle I have to cut it into parts.

>It has been a looong journey to get to this point in your life, but you are already nearing the end of your main work I'd say. This is the cause for a slowing of progress, look at the boom in technology as a comparison: at some point we start to drop off in innovation.
I still need 3 more things to uproot including the thing I'm working on today!

Ahhhh thanks for the read! Got alot to reflect on and then I'll relax for a bit
>>
>>19362685
Could I get a reading for my next 6 months please? 27/male/pisces/song :https://youtu.be/YlfUcnSbKDA
>>
>>19362696
Not that anon, but could you do a reading about my current relationship? I just want to know if things will work out.
Male/24
>>
File: Deku Sketches.jpg (385KB, 1200x620px) Image search: [Google]
Deku Sketches.jpg
385KB, 1200x620px
>>19362705
Sorry, but I'm having trouble determining the spread I should use. Can I get a little more detail?

Do you feel like this loss of identify is mostly mental (thoughts, ideas, the way you conceptualize yourself)? Or are you also feeling "not yourself" emotionally or physically? Do you feel like there is a spiritual or magical component here, or is it a (forgive the terminology) mundane issue?
>>
>>19362184
Your pull:

The River of Life
By T. Campbell

THE more we live, more brief appear
Our life's succeeding stages;
A day to childhood seems a year,
And years like passing ages.

>The gladsome current of our youth,
>Ere passion yet disorders,
Steals lingering like a river smooth
Along its grassy borders.

Immature? Some might see you this way if they're cynical. You're still a cheerful youth at heart, not weighed down by the disorders of broken passions. You have this spirit that is able to overcome, that shows maturity my friend. You are attuned to things deeper then most, no need to doubt yourself here.
>>
>>19362684
Do you suspect that he did or just a coincidence/actual skill?
>>
>>19362642
>Awnn you sure anon?
Yes, I think it's better if I wait. Thank you.
>>
>>19362727
I feel that my interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, style, and personality have been taken from me if that makes sense. I feel like I have become blank and empty. I don't know who I am or what I like anymore.
>>
>>19362693
Ty for your info anon!
>>
>>19362642
>The feeling I've got from the reading and that I see in the card now is this different vibes between you two. She feels soft and delicate and you might have some temper issues or act reckless, you must avoid bringing this bad side to her. You can win her heart by positive persuasion, things aren't balanced. She seems to like you but you've got to be softer and keep the communication open.

You would be correct in all of that. I'm terribly reckless and have temper issues, which is a fault of my own I'm trying to work on.

Thank you very much Alari. I'm been trying to be delicate and nice and kind and hold myself back from anger and stupidity. I actually made her happy today by telling her she was stronger than her phobia and that she should do things on her own rather than for others. It made me really happy to see her like that honestly.

Its just hard to temper anger and stuff back and show legit emotion sometimes and be delicate myself, its how I was raised.

Sorry for the late reply, watching Alien on Rabb.it.
>>
>>19362388

Thank-you anon. I've been pretty stuck in the material for a while, survival anxiety since childhood due to money, which peaked last year (was 70k in debt, and the trip I'd been yearning to take was off the table), my life was going to shit, ended up basically all alone in NEET mode, all I did was work & read. However from that cocoon, I did some inner-child work, learnt about money & 3 months later I emerged a wealthy man.

I felt on top of the world, I was sure that in 6 months I'd be going to Europe, I moved to a new city (despite not having a job lined up, and despite my gut saying don't, I figured it would just work out) to be with people who I thought were friends. Within a month I knew it was a mistake, I was having trouble getting a job and was commuting 3 hours a day, I stopped caing for myself, and instead of just moving back, I'd bring it up with my housemate & he'd always make me feel like his happiness was dependent on me staying. And instead of putting my needs first, I put feeling needed first, played the part of co-dependent & buried them.

I eventually got a job with the same employer but now I wasn't able to have my time off to travel, which really pissed me off, but I was like it's ok, at least I've got good friends and relationships, then out of desperation I did a workshop, had a rebirth, felt amazing, went home, talked to housemate, next day felt completely drained, thought this isn't right, trusted my intuition, smudged the house, the next day my housemate is like, oh by the way anon, I've been stealing from you and lying about it for the last 5 months.

What really boggles my mind is that before moving, my intuition led me to the karpman drama triangle, 6 months later, that's what happened. I play rescuer, try to fix a victim, they don't change, I end up burying my needs, feeling resentful, before finally ending up playing victim myself.

I need real love, not love of drama. ty again
>>
File: Goron Cave Guard.jpg (2MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Goron Cave Guard.jpg
2MB, 1280x1600px
>>19362712
Signifier: Adventure
Sexual: Butterfly
Emotional: Chameleon

Looks like it will be an interesting one. Adventure is always a fun signifier for a relationship, but it can be both good and bad. Could signify branching out of yoru comfort zone and trying new things. Could mean difficult obstacles to overcome. This one "feels" more on the positive side though.

Butterfly represents joy and wonderment. The sex won't be mindblowing, but it will be good. Also possibly quite playful. Your partner will be quite attractive.

Chameleon is a bit of a dangerous emotional card. Despite being of the earth element, chameleons change like water. It's possible that it signifies a lot of rapid emotional changes (mood swings), or could even be that one or both of you will be hiding your true feelings. Be careful of the emotional side of things, and try to talk it out as much as possible.
>>
>>19362693
same thing here,I can ask the same thing 1,2,3...1329 times he always give the same anwser.
Always when I ask if I'm going to date a friend of mine he says it's likely not, but when I ask the appearance of my next girlfriend he describes that certain girl exactly
I confess I'm a bit angry at this.
>>
>>19362663
Dude I told you, your energy and mine just don't jive. We parted on good terms on the agreement that you wouldn't try to dial in here again. LHP is a struggle on a good days for me, LHP's who upset my guides? You won't ever get anywhere with them, sorry not sorry.

Your deceased ex also seems to step forward everytime you want anything from me. Hence the consistency here with that pull. I can't help you, please stop trying to get occult knowledge out of me. I might be dumb, but those that are working here behind the scenes aren't.
>>
>>19362762
Just realized you've been using amazing fanart from the Zelda series. 10/10 choice!
>>
>>19362730
At first I thought he was good with cold reading but after questions with zero or no information returned so accurately, I began to believe that he really has something different
I think its skill
>>
File: 1355981813806.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1355981813806.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>>19362762
Good news for the most part, lets hope this all comes true yeah? Thanks for the help.
>>
>>19362779
I ask because he always gives me positive readings even when my situation is negative and I thought maybe he just wasn't the right reader for me to query but then he described something in my life with startling accuracy and I'm curious if things will actually improve a lot like they are in his visions for me
>>
File: 1306386531315.jpg (599KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1306386531315.jpg
599KB, 1440x900px
>>19362705
>>19362740
Interesting and curious. I've never quite had an experience like that before, nor a question about it.

Signifier: Craft
Virtues: Vassal
Sins: Summer
Thoughts: Knowledge

Craft is a strong signifier of control. You are what you make of yourself. If you are uncertain, it is because you allowed yourself to become that way. If you regain your identify, it is a result of you reclaiming it. No fate but what we make, right?

Your virtue is that you are humble and hard-working. Ironically, you are also prone to sloth and gluttony. Don't allow yourself to fall into torpor. Work hard one things you have chosen for yourself (job, school, or hobbies) to regain your sense of self. Even if you don't feel the interest now, revisiting old hobbies may reawaken your interest (or at least nostalgia).

Your thoughts dwell on acquiring knowledge, however. Though not as clear as "adventure" or "mountain" would be, this could be an indicator to branch out - outside your comfort zone. Maybe do some research into different things that people like you like to do, and you may learn something new and interesting. Be practical though, as your mind works best in that way.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>19362814
Thank you! I think this is helpful.
>>
>>19362788
Scryers have a habit of hyperbolizing facts, an example: he told me that someone would come into my life and start giving me orders and would be an authority in my life. It seems worrying right? At the end was only a drive teacher
For them the facts are much more intense
>>
>>19362143
Am I right about IB(person) ?
>>
>>19362733
Okay dear, I understand. Hope everything goes well for both of you.

>>19362760
Thank you for the feedback. It's better later than never and you also waited much longer to get a reading I apologise and thank you again for your patience.

You'd need an outlet for that anger and recklessness. Do you practice any martial arts? That could help you with the focus and also channeling your energy onto something productive that brings you balance. Bottling up isn't good either so it's important for you to take care of yourself for your sake as well. She definitely nurture good feelings for you and I can see how delicate she is.

Best wishes for both and good luck. Enjoy your movie. :)
>>
Trading readings with anyone.

Can't promise it will be perfect, but I will do my very best for you.
>>
File: 1500674472899.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500674472899.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>19362846
>but I will do my very best for you.
That's actually pretty cute. I'm in.

What's your question?
>>
>>19362836
No martial arts place around here, been trying to get out and hike more though and vent a bit. She's definitely delicate and very special, I don't want to say love, but I don't know, maybe I never truly knew what love was in the first place.
>>
File: Zelda.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
>>19362721
Signifier: Comfort
Mental: Song (ironically)
Emotional: Butterfly
Material: Adventure

Comfort is a pretty neutral card. Things will remain pretty much in the status quo, but you'll be alright with how things are going. Song backs this up as well, as another status quo card. It also represent optimism and empathy though. You'll gain or keep your general positive outlook, which is always a good thing to have. Butterfly is a strong sign of happiness as well. Things will generally be positive, but not much different.

Adventure is the odd one. As a physical card, it could mean that you will be endangered, but that doesn't fit with the rest of the reading. It could also just imply invigoration, that you'll have more energy than you usually do. It usually means exploration and trying new things, so you may have a chance to pick up a new (physically-oriented) hobby at some point. Tough to say if it'll be a good thing or not - it's very up to chance.
>>
>>19362854
What will be the result of what I did tonight?
Imagine a newspaper.

What's your question?
>>
>>19362836
hi alari, i never seem to catch ur readings...! would u like to trade?
>>
File: 1310895373008.jpg (107KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
1310895373008.jpg
107KB, 337x500px
>>19362724
Overall, pretty positive, but with an odd twist.

Signifier: Vassal
Sexual: Summer
Emotional: Stars

Vassal is the odd one here, for a signifier. You wouldn't be a sub would you? Or just see your significant other as more important than yourself. Either way, your humble mindset seems to be of benefit here.

Summer is a positive sign, though not strongly sexual. I think the sex will bring happiness, and be fairly playful, at least for the next few months.

Stars is a very good sign for a relationship. They represent eternal love, with an underlying inclination toward pragmatism. This one looks like it'll last.
>>
Can someone give me a general love reading? Also will my move to Germany happen? If so, when?
>>
i think these threads have had a more negative effect on my life than anything. i query about getting with celebrities sometimes and I have had all these readers say yes.
>>
File: Skulltula.jpg (2MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Skulltula.jpg
2MB, 1280x1600px
>>19362771
Thanks! I don't have much of it, but I do enjoy what I have.

>>19362785
>>19362820
You're welcome. I hope everything goes well!

That's it for me for tonight. See you all tomorrow!
>>
Can I get a career reading from someone please!
>>
>>19362836
Hey Alari, I was hoping to find you, I was able to read my reading you offered. I am new to this (second day on this site). I was worried I would never get the chance to thank you for your time. I know you offered your email to me. How will I be able to email you? I read the reading, and was not thrilled lol, nothing personal... I guess not what I wanted to hear, but I enjoyed your honesty. I realize that not everything is meant to be perfect. On behalf of everyone, I wanted to thank you for helping us and dong free readings. Hope all is well with you! And yes, we can keep in touch! RE: last thread.
>>
>>19362192
So sorry for the delay, had to go cleanse my house after some lingering energy.

Your pull:

A Serenade
By Sir W. Scott

AH! County Guy, the hour is nigh
The sun has left the lea,
The orange-flower perfumes the bower,
The breeze is on the sea.
>The lark, his lay who trill’d all day,
>Sits hush’d his partner nigh;
>Breeze, bird, and flower confess the hour,
>But where is County Guy?

Well it seems you're obsessed with her because you're picking up on her desires. She sits there ready to confess, but you have backed away.

The village maid steals through the shade
Her shepherd’s suit to hear;
>To Beauty shy, by lattice high,
>Sings high-born Cavalier.

This struck me as her being rather shy to love. She would probably rather die then let on her true emotions.

The star of Love, all stars above,
Now reigns o’er earth and sky,
And high and low the influence know—
>But where is County Guy?

Is anything going to happen? Sure if County Guy gets a boost of confidence in his heart and tries to make it happen. Just realize her disposition to be closed off and work with it. Good luck Anon, I'll be rooting for ya. ;)
>>
>>19362925
Sorry for the typos!!
>>
>>19362911
>"bullshit queries will get bullshit answers"
>>
File: 1501288476461.png (530KB, 718x862px) Image search: [Google]
1501288476461.png
530KB, 718x862px
>>19362871
I see a girl somewhat aloof and wandering around in unfamiliar territory. Things are a bit strange here and it gives me some serious Alice in wonderland vibes in terms of a normal person traversing a world strange and foreign to their own sensibilities. Oddly enough the denizens of such a place have similar thoughts regarding this girl. It would seem natural that a normal person would be strange to anomalies. A notion of perspective and how it alters based on who it is doing the judging and observing. A simple task and set of actions that people are willing to look at and analyze since they're drastically different from the standard they've come to understand as the baseline. Like someone who is unknowingly being given a lot of thought and outside influence when they hardly think anything spectacular or out there took place. A reversion of values, and a sense of wonder coming from a place of lack of experience or the novelty of things. Like someone meeting a foeigner or strange entity that interests them by nature of how it works. Kinda like how people here like /x/ topics becasue of the intrigue and unknown element in it all, it's fun and mysterious in some way, so people are apt to dig more into it or put extra meaning into it all.

tldr; seems that it'll be a response largely from the shock value of it, like people are interested or want to talk about it because of how it differs from their expectations or typical experience. Like a mysterious stranger who walks by simply and catches the eyes of everyone in a small town, where strangers or outsiders are a rare occurrence.

Curious if I'm always going to be seen as a background character in most people's lives. It gets a little tiring and lonely admittedly. Will I ever be more than a helpful support to people who need me at the time and forget about me once my usefulness has been served? Basically is there any room for unconditional relationships in my life or is it all going to be contractual?
>>
>>19362954
The way I like to do readings is in the form of... fun. IT feels as if I'm watching a TV sitcom, a 90's sitcom. Now, I'm casting you as the comedic relief. That may be who you see yourself is, but unless the fourth wall is broken, the main character never truly realizes their potential. I think what you're really looking for is the fourth wall, the enlightenment. You've worked hard by wriggling into people's stories without making your own, and even when you tried, you saw it as insignificant. By now, you're banging on the TV screen from the inside looking out, begging for a way out and the studio audience laughs. You pace the floor in confusion, being facetious and pretending your problems are but a simile just for the sake of being. But they are not. The truth is, all relationships will be meaningless if you see them as that. Be content with yourself and you will thrive. As for your future, eventually you'll break through. After denial, it may take about a year and another heartbreak. The next person in your life will show you that. Tread through, I too remember the times.

The fact that you mentioned Alice in Wonderland baffles me. Very accurate. Out of respect, is there anything else you can tell me about this situation?

I hope you have a pleasant night, Don't be too haunted by your thoughts. Things are lighter than they seem.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19362929
Alright, well she sure is full of life and drop dead gorgeous!
>>
>>19363005
Yes?
>>
>>19363005
>
I got you.

My query is:

How do I make things better?

It's not a love query.
>>
>>19362858
Awnnnnn that's a shame. But try finding a good physical activity and perhaps developing the habit of doing meditation helps. That's such a lovely thing to say. I'm rooting for you guys. <3

>>19362893
Hey dear I'd love to trade but I'm drained and heading to bed now but if you wish send me your query on my email ([email protected]) and I'll get back to you in the morning.

>>19362925
Hi good to see you back here. I also appreciate your honesty and thank you for reaching out. We have great people here offering reading and helping others to heal and learn too, I'm just one of them. I'm going to get some sleep now but you can write me and I'll get back with you too in the morning too, my email is [email protected] Hope you enjoy your day and talk to you soon.

>>19362934
You're fine with your typos. I'm much worse lol.

Alright I'm going to get some sleep now, thank you all for the readings and feedback. Wish you all a good time and behave kiddos. Safe paths <3
>>
File: 1500261014397.jpg (178KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500261014397.jpg
178KB, 480x640px
>>19362902
>love
It's a bit of a dry spell, but will eventually heat up all of a sudden, think of a dry season where the grasses and overall climate is hot and dry, but because of it the fire hazard goes way up and it almost seems inevitable that a fire will break out sooner or later.

Seems like a time of want or lack of availability that leads to a drastic or impulsive decision that will be hard to control regarding relationships and romance.

>Trip auf Deutschland.
Overall it seems like an initial visit before anything finalizes will take place, the trip will go well, but somehow be disenheartening in some sense of it, leaving you to reconsider if this is really a place you'd be apt to settle down in for an extended period of time. Don;t get me wrong the trip goes well and everything is actually pretty nice, but something about the scenery and setting of it all turns you off just enough to cause a reconsideration as to if this is somewhere you really want to spend an extended period of time as a resident.

>>19362922
The idea of grasping something and making the most of it. Like an armoured gauntlet being placed on one's hand and seeing where it goes. Crushing with an iron fist or taking a gentle approach to the tasks cut out for them. An offering of responsibility and power to some degree and seeing where it goes. More a test of reliability and overall moral character than a geneeral career. Seems like an opportunity to show your work ethic off and see where it gets you, rewards for taking the right approach and doing things above and beyond, and a reproach for being a slacker and cutting corners. Very Pavlovian in some sense, like the idea of conditioning and freedom to set those standards for what will happen and come out of it. Someone watching and waiting for a standard to be set. more of a group than an individual, like the idea of cutting out a niche in the workplace and being known as a certain type of person among coworkers.
>>
>>19363010
Why hasn't he blocked me yet?
>>19363014
Ok. Mine is what I can do to fix things between me and the person I love and miss

Starting both of your queries now
>>
>>19363010
>>19363025
Actually I need a query from you
>>
>>19363016
>Awnnnnn that's a shame. But try finding a good physical activity and perhaps developing the habit of doing meditation helps. That's such a lovely thing to say. I'm rooting for you guys. <3
Thank you very much. Got back into meditation recently too actually.
>>
How are you guys doing this fine evening?
>>
File: 1496645804519.png (2MB, 2529x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1496645804519.png
2MB, 2529x1800px
>>19363002
Glad I could be on par for you anonichi, I sometimes wonder about that kind of thing, but glad it was pertinent and relevant. Thanks for the feedback really helps.

As for your read it was also pretty spot on. Great read man, excellent details and very accurate. especially:
>Now, I'm casting you as the comedic relief.

will think that over and see what I can do with that kind of insight and new perspective on the situation. Much appreciated friendo.

>anything else you can tell me about this situation?
Reminds me a lot of hushed whispers and a very clandestine sort of reaction, the type that you realize only happened long after the fact, like a rumour or gossip that treads in veins of secrecy rather than out in the open, or rather a mode of information that intends to leave you in the dark for the most part. The kind of thing where the effects are real and tangible but a bit hard to access or get to without a bit of delving or deeper digging, but rest assured it's all going on in the background even if it's hard to see sometimes.
>>
>>19363037
Feeling better, just finished doing my tax and about to head off to work.
>>
>>19363037

suicidal
>>
>>19363025
The world, the chariot, ten of pentacles

Why? Its because he knows exactly what he is doing. He's up to no good and taking advantage of the situation at hand. He wants to exploit this for further gain and will continue to do so until someone stops him and that someone should be you. He sees resources from you that he could easily take advantage of so he wants to play it by ear. He might put it towards a direction that would turn favorable for both of you at the end of his opportunism, but that's at the very end of it.

Will he accept? If so, why?
>>
>>19363045
Me too, don't give up.
>>
File: 1501185163935.jpg (317KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501185163935.jpg
317KB, 1280x720px
>>19363037
was going to give a snarky typical sad answer but
>>19363045 beat me to it.

Just fine again today, how're you m8?
>>
>>19363043
Yo I'm glad your are feeling better!! That makes me happy!
>tax
Oh man good old grown up stuff! Yo have a great day at work, Empath!
>>19363045
U wanna vent?
>>
>>19363059
Thank Angel. Tax is fine, just a shame I have so little claim RIP ;_;
How goes your shadow work?
>>19363045
>>19363048
>>19363052
Have a song to cheer up to
https://soundcloud.com/hot-dad/rip-meme-ft-frankjavcee
>>
>>19363014
>How can I make things better? (Not a love query)
You: Emperor
The situation: Empress rx (lol)
How you can make things better:
Four of cups, five of swords, page of wands
Outcome:
Nine of wands, queen of swords, nine of cups

Okay. Okay, so you may be trying too hard to have control over the situation. The situation requires a lot out of you and is practically begging for your attention and you continue to give and give. The thing is, the situation may not be able to be turned around, at least not yet. The cards advise that you take some time to consider what is really going on and if it is worth continuing forward with this situation. Pushing things in a direction that is more towards your self interests will end up being better for you in the long run. What you have is a situation that requires you to detach yourself and truly look at things logically and if you can't do that then you won't be able to progress at all, neither you nor the situation you are dealing with. However, the cards do indicate that if you actually act a little more....selfish (for lack of a better word) things will turn out better for you and the situation will begin to improve.

>>19363047
Huh. Interesting. Really painting him as a villain. That's certainly odd.

Will he accept:
Lovers, Hierophant, queen of cups
Why:
Sun, tower, eight of wands

He does accept and because he wants to avoid a massive blow up. He just wants things to stay upbeat and happy and he 100% wants to avoid unnecessary drama. The idea that this drama is or could be tied to you in some way, you may want to think why or how that could be.
>>
I have a theory that /pol/ uses randomly generated name tags so certain parties can RV them. What do you guy's think?
>>
>>19363048
This.
Never been suicidal so I can't empathize, but I can sympathize.
I'm sending yall love.
>>19363052
Still sending you love and safety energy.
I have been ok. I'm tired. Taking it easy and listening to nice music.
>>19363068
>How goes your shadow work?
Emotional and so fucking tiring. I had to stop since I was uprooting swallowed emotions of self hatred. Wew lad. I'm so tired, but I'm good!!!
>>
File: 1449388838859.jpg (72KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
1449388838859.jpg
72KB, 604x519px
>>19363068
>Have a song to cheer up to
It was like an 80's synth themed trip to cancerville.
The existential notion that sets in when you realize the production value and effort put into someone creating such a song. The only meme here is life itself.
Appreciate the effort though, thanks for sharing anyhow m8.
>>
>>19361706
You seem to be the one who doesn't realize how karma works.
>>
>>19363014
You still here or I did I get ripped :(
>>
>>19363025
>>
I'm doing them now.

I see a flower, it's sprouting but it's decayed as soon as it tried. This means that you're thinking about giving it another go, and eventually you will. But there is no basis, no soil. It's unhealthy, and you'll do more harm for them than good. If you truly love this person and miss them, you must let them go. And the good news is that once you do, your heart will be filled with joy by another. I see a baby, it's not your baby, but a family member's. You'll take them on, they'll feel like your own. It'll fill the void until love finds you.

Sorry for the wait.
>>
File: tumblr_ocxwumdFxn1vuvjqto1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocxwumdFxn1vuvjqto1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x375px
>>19363018
Wow, I have to admit that was a good reading. Dry spell, is what that feels like. When you say it will heat up, do you mean I will find someone that I can be with? Or, does it mean I will have plenty of options? Will I meet the one, soon? Or be in a relationship? What will my next love interest look like, and what personalities will he have?

Trip to Germany; When will I be there again?
>>
>>19363069
Bottom here, thanks. Would you care to trade again? Query?
>>
>>19363101
Karma is a made up concept designed to instill morale control on to people. It's what the Aryans used to control the dark skinned Indians. That along with the belief that cows were sacred so that the dark skinned Indians wouldn't eat their cattle. It's all made up bulkshit.

Fun fact every single person I have met that has believed in Karma from Donald Michael Kraig to random strangers have all been complete idiots.
>>
>>19362200
Oh, in some hour of thine my thoughts shall guide thee.
Suddenly, though time, darkness, silence, hide thee,
This wind from thy lost country flits beside thee,—

The speaker here is your present self to your future self. This theme gives hints perhaps, but the focus I drew from it, is that you're present and past self will always guide the future. You are an agent of your own will and destiny, this path is winding and will always change based on the choices you set out for yourself.

Telling thee: all thy memories moved the maiden,
With thy regrets was morning over-shaden,
With sorrow, thou hast left, her life was laden.

This struck me as a warning against setting in stone your path, by telling the maiden it will only lead to sorrow as her life path then feels firm in one direction.

But whither shall my thoughts turn to pursue thee?
>Life changes, and the years and days renew thee.
Oh, Nature brings my straying heart unto thee;

Life changes, you are heading only where you steer. If you don't like the destination, turn the wheel dear.

Her winds will join us, with their constant kisses
Upon the evening as the morning tresses,
Her summers breathe the same unchanging blisses.

And we, so altered in our shifting phases,
Track one another ’mid the many mazes
By the eternal child-breath of the daisies.

Both of these speak for themselves I'd say. Should you continue here now, you'll be guided to rejoin Spirit.

I have not writ this letter of divining
To make a glory of thy silent pining,
A triumph of thy mute and strange declining.

Only one youth, and the bright life was shrouded.
Only one morning, and the day was clouded.
>And one old age with all regrets is crowded.

It seems you address yourself at a deep level to not look for the answers you seek. The higher self recognizes the folly of blinding yourself like this. Whatever direction, live without regret.
>>
>>19363139
I don't know anyone having a baby and my remaining family members....well it would be really surprising for any of them to have a baby because of their age.
Hm. Oh well.

>>19363144
That's ok. Got my questions answered. Thanks anyways
>>
>>19363147
No, karma is the name of the effect your actions have on other people who aren't you. You're bad karma probably won't affect you, it will affect the people around you. You do something bad and other people pay for it.
>>
>>19363131
I'll give you another read if you like. I was on the phone

I truly appreciate your generosity, and a great read it was. Thank you. When you mentioned the part of having to act selfishly, you hit a nail on the head. Very well written.
>>
>>19362200
Title is "A Letter from a Girl to Her own Old Age"
By Alice Meynell
>>
>>19363153
Some sort of child. I just see a very pure light coming along in your path, that doesn't involve a significant lover.
>>
>>19363152
>>19363158
Thank you! What do you mean by addressing myself at a deep level? Other than that I think what you said makes sense. I am trapped with regrets and need to get my way out of that.
>>
>>19363092
Stray would you be willing to trade with me?
>>
File: catmarriage.jpg (66KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
catmarriage.jpg
66KB, 550x600px
>>19362143
Ooooooh I may be too late but I oh so love your readings even if I don't need one.

If you're too tired, feel free to skip me. You've graced me a few times in the past few weeks. All extremely accurate and one very memorably significant and touching.

Love reading? 176

I'm going to bed soon so I may not be able to leave feedback until tomorrow in the chance I'm not too late.

I can offer this picture instead.
>>
File: inline_ot1o39HY6P1t0kz3b_540.png (109KB, 540x636px) Image search: [Google]
inline_ot1o39HY6P1t0kz3b_540.png
109KB, 540x636px
Tarot readings, get ya tarot readings here.
Taking the next three questions that come my way.
I would like:

>name/nickname/letter/whatever
>picture of anything
>your question (try to avoid questions that can be answered with yes/no)
>>
>>19363194
Super Cute! Great Feedback, and even better picture!
>>
>>19362143
Hey. I was wondering if I am spiritually "alone" so to speak. I've been troubled by this recently. 323 :) thanks in advance!!
>>
File: IMG_0856.png (585KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.png
585KB, 750x1334px
>>19363209
M
What will happen with my debt? Will I end up going to court over it or can someone help me? My father?
>>
>>19363209
>B
> What will happen if I go September 17th?
>>
>>19363223
Also for background I figure it may end up at collections at this point but I'm most worried about it affecting my ability to go to school again or taking me to court over it
>>
>>19363209
Name: C
Question: What can I expect in the next few months. Life is getting out of control and things around me are moving forcing me to do changes. What can I expect?
>>
>>19363147
has anyone ever explained it to you like that before?
>>19363154
>>
File: nice kush.jpg (9KB, 333x357px) Image search: [Google]
nice kush.jpg
9KB, 333x357px
>>19363209
M

what kind of impression do I give to people
>>
File: ohyas.jpg (104KB, 700x638px) Image search: [Google]
ohyas.jpg
104KB, 700x638px
>>19363214
I meant all of it. b:
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1473629867194.jpg (653KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473629867194.jpg
653KB, 1920x1200px
>>19363209
vic
future reading for this fall
>>
File: 1497975780555.png (781KB, 516x849px) Image search: [Google]
1497975780555.png
781KB, 516x849px
>>19363209
B
What's in my future? I'm a little lost.
>>
>>19363209
I'm Kd wanted to show off my cat mostly. I've had spiritual troubles and I really want to get some insite if you could assist. But should i trust this thing? :)
>>
>>19363260
Query?
>>
>>19363260
Query?
Mine is why is this torn so hard to take out?
What do to get it out?
>>
>>19363276
What should I move on or try to fix things with her?
>>
>>19363284
K. Mine is if our special memories and amazing times we spent together will ever bring him back?
>>
>>19363291
Ok I will start yours.
>>
>>19363284
>knight of pentacles, two of swords, five of cups
>world, three of pentacles, knight of wands

Well damn that's pretty straight forward. If you just moved on and left the situation with your girl you would end up regretting it a lot. Trying to get things back together after that would be incredibly difficult especially if she is the one trying to end things because she will see you giving up.
If you try to fix things it will work out fine. You'll both be better for having tried to make things work out. It won't be perfect by any means. You'll still have problems, but you'll both be better at nipping issues in the bud before they become major problems. Seems like the relationship will be a million times better if you just stay and try to work it out.

Mine:
>>19363291
>>
>>19362233
Sorry for the long wait friends, needed a break to jumpstart my drained energy.

Your pull:

>And to love life through labour is to be intimate with life's inmost secret.

Well that was quick, first line and we have the secret revealed to your problem. To succeed in life, to find that willpower to put your nose to the grindstone and do what doesn't come naturally, you must learn first to make it feel natural. You must change your perspective from doing it out of a necessity, to doing it out of a pure love for the fulfillment it brings your soul.

>But if you in your pain call birth and affliction and the support of the flesh a curse written upon your brow, then I answer that naught but the sweat of your brow shall wash away that which is written.

You view existence as a curse, this destructive outlook has literally marked you. The speaker addresses this, and sets this as a lesson for you. To wipe away the mark of your negative outlook, you'll have to cleanse yourself through hard work and focus on others. When we withdraw into our ego and selves, it becomes all to easy to write off existence. Labour and service to others, stripes us of this. The sooner you learn to appreciate that lesson, the sooner you will find your success and love for life again.

>You have been told also that life is darkness,
and in your weariness you echo what was said by the weary.
And I say that life is indeed darkness save when there is urge,
And all urge is blind save when there is knowledge.
And all knowledge is vain save when there is work,
And all work is empty save when there is love;
And when you work with love you bind yourself to yourself, and to one another, and to God.

Well there you go, goodluck Anon.
>>
>>19363235
So that's why the Soviet Union was a shithole and not the fact that communism is a Satanic and anti-human system of governance. Truly the scales have fallen from my eyes!
>>
I need to trade with someone who is confident with timing.
>>
File: [kato.jpg (92KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
[kato.jpg
92KB, 720x960px
>>19363209
"K"
Why doesn't he want to be my boyfriend yet? wtf??
>>
>>19363322
>00:32:23
>3322
What is this shit mang
>>
>>19363291
Ok this is what I got:

The king of cups, 7 of wands, the fool reversed

Sorry, but this basically means that things are left in the past, basically meaning that all of what happened between you too is only a memory and unfortunately it's not something that will motivate him to come back, I also asked whether he would come back to you in a time frame of 5 years or less and unfortunately they say no. Sorry.
>>
>>19363172
My pleasure my friend, I'm glad you resonated with the reading.
>What do you mean by addressing myself at a deep level?
There is a core inside each of us, some call it the subconscious. There is likewise what some call the higher self, it's connected to the soul, Spirit, what have you. This pull was a conversation between these two parts of you. Your higher self speaks less to the conscious you, and more to your core here. Hope that clears things up!
>>
>>19361626
>gypsies
Reminder that the Rider-Waite deck (AKA the origin of modern tarot) draws its occult inspirations to the works of a Jew named Eliphas Levi.
>>
>>19363311
thank you so much for this reading, it is shockingly spot on.
>>
>>19361626
Daily reminder that the most prominent occult groups make the Tarot a major part of the syllabi.
>>
>>19362143
>>19362143
Will I ever return to that beautiful place with the person I love? To see that beauty again and feel the warmth and how right it is being with them?
>>
Trading
Why is this torn so hard to take out?
What do to get it out?
>>
>>19363314
You seem to be stuck on the spiritual component of it.
>>
>>19363364
What does my academic life look like next year?

if you are interested I will start yours
>>
>>19363339
>origin
You know Egyptians in the times of the pyramid were taroting, right?

>>19363147
Considering many myths have a basis in fact, maybe consider that karma does exist just not the way most think it does.

You won't reincarnate as a bug or a fish. It does not always equal 'you get what you give'.

Consider that karma is a wheel we begin turning with our actions. Good, bad, it all will eventually roll back our way, whether in this life or the next. Its a clock for lessons for the soul to learn with more so than the human creating the motions of that wheel of karma.

Think of it like this, the wheel of fortune tarot card is the archetype describing karma.
>>
>>19363364
There's something still holding on. I saw the image of a bent nail in a man's leg, and him trying to pry it out with a leatherman tool. It's going to be painful regardless, but you need to start seeing things from a different perspective instead of creating "what if's" and "i should have"s. You're in a fish bowl, you're the shark in a school of fish. But there's only one school of fish. Ration your options, don't burn out.

I hope that helped, I tried. If you'd like to reciprocate, I'd like to know what will happen if I appear at the sho on September 17th. Thank you.
>>
>>19363374
There's no historical evidence of the Egyptians being the creators of the tarot, the most reliable source states it was created in 1333 in Italy.
>>
>>19363371
I'm not even the same guy, but whatever.
>>
File: oqc3m2lAZC1v43tzro1_1280.jpg (208KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oqc3m2lAZC1v43tzro1_1280.jpg
208KB, 1280x1280px
>>19363223
You will have trouble. Major trouble. You got The Tower for that aspect which is understandable due to massive shock that is going through your life. However, someone will help you. I got The Lovers. They'll help you but you will still have some big trouble ahead of you

I pulled some more cards and yes, it seems to be your father. Having family around helps.

In order to see if you were to actually go to court, I pulled some more cards and they appear to lean towards no.

>>19363229
>The Emperor
>Queen of Pentacles
>Four of Pentacles reversed

Essentially, you'll be very grounded and free in both mind and body and it appears that it'll be very cathartic. Doesn't seem to be anything bad.

>>19363234
Under the Virgo sun, it appears you'll be able to seek some refuge and withdrawal from this life. This will be the time in which you begin to evolve to this change and relax.

During the time of Scorpio, there's the Two of Pentacles reversed. It appears you won't be able to evolve to this new change in life and you instead try to enjoy it. This will lead to very big problems because the cards imply that you will not be able to recognize what life is offering you and are reacting in the wrong way when you must do so calmly.

The Capricorn times look nice. It'll be around christmas and the new year so there's always good change and good cheer around that time.

You appear to have some more trouble until next March, the time of Aries. That's when everything appears to settle down and there's finally some good things that actually stay and grow and thrive.
>>
>>19363387
Sigh. Well at least my dad will help me. Heres hoping shit isn't too fucked
>>
>>19362235
Desideria
By William Wordsworth

Surprised by joy, impatient as the Wind
I turned to share the transport O! with whom

The speaker here is yourself, right away I can tell your impatient desires to share a life with someone.

But Thee, deep buried in the silent tomb,
That spot which no vicissitude can find?

Here the speaker address a reluctant lover, who seems immune to change of unpleasant new fortunes. This man is guarded, I dare say shielded from these sort of prying eyes.

Love, faithful love, recall’d thee to my mind
But how could I forget thee? Through what power,
Even for the least division of an hour,
Have I been so beguiled as to be blind
To my most grievous loss? That thought’s return
Was the worst pang that sorrow ever bore,
Save one, one only, when I stood forlorn,

Well this is overwhelming to read, this is some heavy unrequited love I'm seeing here, like to the point of causing me deep pain myself by just a brief glance.

Knowing my heart’s best treasure was no more;
That neither present time, nor years unborn
Could to my sight that heavenly face restore.

This man is I'm afraid on a different path my dear, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but this obsession is unhealthy for you. You can as an agent of free will always better this path, but as things stand now, he and you will not unite in the future.
>>
>>19363374
>You know Egyptians in the times of the pyramid were taroting, right?
Allow me to refer you back to
>the origin of modern tarot
Tarot has existed long before the Rider-Waite deck, but it's generally regarded as the origin for modern Tarot decks focused on divination.
>>
May I have a reading? Love related if possible? I just want to know if my soulmate is in reach. The last one seemed to be a twin flame.
>>
File: xXXDIsU.jpg (186KB, 460x1840px) Image search: [Google]
xXXDIsU.jpg
186KB, 460x1840px
>>19363389
Didn't seem to be that bad just very... what's a good analogy... It's like as if you went through an earthquake. Things fell. Things broke. Maybe you lost something you really liked. But all and all. Everything turned out all right. Just hunker down and you'll be okay.
>>
Will i be running from large scale destruction at any point in my future?
>>
Doing readings in the form of songs.

Go for it. Trades are welcome.
>>
>>19363373
>What does my academic life look like next year?
>knight of swords, the high priestess, 10 of pents
Things look pretty good from here. Perhaps habits that you have from for are going to help you next year. They're also maybe a balance that is going to be meeting between your social life and academic life. But aside from that things look very well
>>
>>19363412
Can i have a general? I'll give cute cat pics!
>>
Im new to X, how do i perform a ritual to help usher in chaos war and destruction, nothing specific, just in general.
>>
>>19363417
Gotta be specific, I'm only doing links
Interpretation is all you
>>
>>19363409
Sigh. Thanks. That is encouraging. I think I'm through the worst of it
>>
File: 10 The Wheel of Karmic Fortune.png (88KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
10 The Wheel of Karmic Fortune.png
88KB, 300x578px
>>19363381
I never said they were the creators, anon o:

And besides if you go by my 'resource', the source of the tarot comes from Venus lol...

>>19363402
>modern

Oh, can't argue with that lol.
Sorry, just woke up, obviously my brain ain't fully processing stuff yet.
>>
>>19363420
That's /pol/, they're better at magic than /x/ and they're barely trying.
>>
>>19363410
It leans towards yes. Have fun.
>>
>>19363431
w00t! anything else you can tell me?
>>
>>19363379
Thank you. This is what I needed to hear.
>I'd like to know what will happen if I appear at the show on September 17th.
>10 of cups, world, 7 if pents rev
I would say definitely yes but it seems like you're not putting enough effort into this. Do you value the what you get out of experiences? Because the part of you feels that although you got into the show you wanted you feel like you didn't work hard enough to actually deserve it.
Don't worry if you deserve it
>>
>>19363427
Thank you, but i came from there, i am looking to further the chaos by any means necessary "in accordance with magic", i will continue to lurk there.
>>
>>19363434
You're going to be too willing and that will be your downfall. Such desires will burden your ship to sink. You won't want to leave in time because of this.
>>
>>19363422
Oh shoot. Didnt think cat pics would lure you in! Anywho. Am I with the right person. This better be a good song. Or you'll get only slightly cute kitties!
>>
>>19363448
And if i decide to put my excitement on hold and do what i should to protect myself? Also, north east south or west for safety?
>>
>>19363439
I appreciate your anger, but I feel I have to go more in depth if you don't mind. There is someone who will be there, and if I were to show up it will either be good or bad. Can you tell me the consequence?

I have worked hard though. Thank you.
>>
File: Mwaahaha.gif (747KB, 450x380px) Image search: [Google]
Mwaahaha.gif
747KB, 450x380px
>>19362238
Nobody expects us readers to go this long, surprise though! Now here's hoping it's worth the horribly long wait.

Was going to pull your number, but the book literally fell open to this page - pretty big sign for me to listen to that instead.

Work is love made visible.
And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy.
For if you bake bread with indifference, you bake a bitter bread that feeds but half man's hunger.

Welp this is as straightforward of a read I'll probably get tonight. Anon. My man, my friend. If you have to ask that question about your work, you're not happy. Don't waste another second. Take care of your needs of course, but don't settle in life, it's far to short. Goodluck!
>>
>>19363364
This seems to be an emotional issue, but it's not about a relationship.

Fight for what you deserve, but do not take it so personally, rather just let go that which is painful and just focus on what needs to be done to get what's rightfully yours, focusing on your day to day tasks will help you remove part of the emotional anguish you are currently experiencing.
>>
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>19363456
At first I got... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHekNnySAfM

Now the song, in response to your question is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wydJApoIvlw
>>
>>19363461
answer**
>>
File: 1501290805907.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1501290805907.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>19363476
Jokes aside! Thank you so much :)
>>
>>19363412
Will I run into my soulmate soon?
>>
>>19363374
>You know Egyptians in the times of the pyramid were taroting, right?
Tarot wasn't invented in Ancient Egypt. It was Invented in Italy, based on a Ganjifa card deck shipped to Italy from Mamluk era Egypt.

Ancient Egypt didn't have the technology to produce proper paper or cardboard. And Papyrus is impossible to use as playing cards.
>>
>>19362242
To the Moon
BY P.B SHELLEY

Art thou pale for weariness
Of climbing heaven and gazing on the earth,
Wandering companionless
Among the stars that have a different birth, —
And ever changing, like a joyless eye
That finds no object worth its constancy?

This seems like a very tiring cycle to be caught in Anon. I can feel the lonely nights you're enduring just in these few words alone. It's really heartbreaking, I'm sorry.

Hymn to the Spirit of Nature
By P.B Shelley again

LIFE of Life! thy lips enkindle
With their love the breath between them;
And thy smiles before they dwindle
Make the cold air fire: then screen them

Here is exactly what you were talking about, you guys are literally living that terrible Katy Perry Hot and Cold song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTHNpusq654

In those locks, where whoso gazes
Faints, entangled in their mazes.

I can see your confusion right here, man this is going to be a mess to untangle for you.

Child of Light! thy limbs are burning
Through the veil which seems to hide them,
As the radiant lines of morning
Through thin clouds, ere they divide them;
And this atmosphere divinest
Shrouds thee wheresoe'er thou shinest.

This verse is oddly very spiritual, it calls forth the imagery of a radiance (I assume your love) being veiled, I assume being suppressed for now. One if not both of you now are bursting with love and desire, but are ignoring it. This is probably why you're both so out of whack.

Some of the last key phrases: "As I feel now, lost for ever!" and the closing answer:

And the souls of whom thou lovest
Walk upon the winds with lightness
Till they fail, as I am failing,
Dizzy, lost, yet unbewailing!

Despite being lost in this maze of a love, you won't give up. The positive note of ending that you will be without sorrow despite all this hardship gives me hope. It's a difficult path, but should you walk it, it might just bare fruits yet.
>>
>>19362463
>Waits all this time
>Never corrects his number which does not exist in my book.

FRIEND. You have made a grave error. I don't wish to skip you, infact if I were in a better energy condition I'd just pull from your get - but for now with the queue growing, I'm going to have to pass. Feel free to hop back into line though after properly reading the outline. (;
>>
File: 1458856789669.png (59KB, 364x248px) Image search: [Google]
1458856789669.png
59KB, 364x248px
>>19363182
If you're still around sure, sorry for the delay a friend was having a bit of an existential crisis and needed someone to chat with so I had to step out for a bit.

post a cute pic and your question if you're still around and I'm in
>>
>>19363597
It's okay! Thank you I am still around.
You can call me Liz
My query:
I feel so empty without this person in my life. I've lost the person that was my everything. I've never had a person this close in my life. Not family, not friend, nothing, and now they're gone. I think I was more than they bargained for. Will they come back? Have they really left me for good? I don't want to continue another day without them, though I will push forward.

Cute pic will be posted in a second. Also your query?
>>
File: kissu.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>19363608
>>19363597
>>
>>19362506
I first turned to Prophet for you:

>What of the old serpent who cannot shed his skin, and calls all others naked and shameless?

You view Earth with a disdain, you see it as a place over lower vibrations, one of punishment. You are stuck in this skin, unable to shed it for this very fact. Those like the Serpent with malice in their hearts for humanity usually descend, rather than ascend.

For a much deeper read that I'm far too drained to interpret for you since it spans over multiple pages.. I turn your attention to the title of your last pull:

The Hymn
By John Milton

This is an incredibly esoteric reading, and one with a wealth of wisdom to it if you can read this language. It is all about the spiritual which is your goal, so get to studying. May you reach your desired outcome by putting in the work required to do so. Goodluck on your path and may you go in peace.
>>
>>19362833
I'm sorry Anon, I'm learning to trust my gut here. I ignored it once before tonight and saw my energy take a huge hit for it. This question is something I'm not comfortable looking into. I wish you all the luck though.
>>
File: 2239187-1339950434225.png (191KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
2239187-1339950434225.png
191KB, 480x272px
>>19363608
>I feel so empty without this person in my life. I've lost the person that was my everything. I've never had a person this close in my life. Not family, not friend, nothing, and now they're gone. I think I was more than they bargained for. Will they come back? Have they really left me for good? I don't want to continue another day without them, though I will push forward.

Good thing I just started drinking tonight, gonna need another one after that, I feel you on that one real hard m8. Shit is difficult ain't it? Unconditional love is a cruel mistress.

I see a pinball machine and someone getting way to into it, they realy want to keep things rolling and maybe are after a place of notoriety in being the high score champ or something. The point is that this person is really intense with their activity in bouncing that little metal ball around and watching the colours of the machine flash in response. They get way into it and begin to rock the machine and attempt to move the ball in ways beyond the standard little flippers you're given. As a result the machine spazzes out a bit and give a "tilt" as it's called I think, where the machine feels it's been rocked a bit too hard so to preserve it's ability to bring happiness to others it shuts down temporarily until things get less rowdy. Almost like a lesson to say "treat me a bit more gently" or to urge the player to calm down a bit. However it's just a lost ball, you still have two more where that came from as you managed to preserve that first attempt for quite some time.

Basically learn for the past overzealousness of things and tone it back a bit, nothing wrong with being intense or ambitious with a goal, but don' overdo it if possible. things still have a chance to go well, but think of the machine of it all in things, don't push it all to farr to fast or it'll shut down again.

My question is, Will she be truly happy someday?
>>
File: 1414552947256.jpg (472KB, 1000x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1414552947256.jpg
472KB, 1000x1226px
>>19363412
Are my standards for alleviating this situation far too high?

Willing to trade.
>>
File: IMG_1095.gif (648KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1095.gif
648KB, 500x375px
>>19363660
So there is a chance they will come back then? That's all I really want. I just want them to come back and give me a chance to be apart of their life again.

>fool, ten of pentacles reversed, eight of cups, judgement, page of cups

Ahhh....Yes and no. The narrative these cards paint is so profoundly sad that my heart breaks a little reading them. It seems that no matter what goes on in her life, even if one moment she is deeply in pain and another moment she is okay, she just keeps on chugging. In the near future she will lose her foundation. The stability in her life will be ripped away from her and she will have no choice but to move forward, even if she dwells on it emotionally. What she is doing in her life right now isn't working and will never work. It seems like no matter what she touches, even with the best of intentions, withers and dies, or at least that's how it feels to her.
The fucked up part is that I can see that she continually sets off searching for new ways to have fulfillment and happiness in her life, but it never lasts for long, almost like she just isn't allowed to be too happy or it'll get taken away.
I see her finding something to have joy in, something that even through the earth shattering hardships she can look at and smile and just be grateful for, like, "at least I have this one thing. It's enough to keep me going." She gets to one of those places where she tells herself that 'happiness is a state of mind' as the building is on fire around her. So yeah, she find things to be happy about, but I don't see any deep and truly fulfilling happiness in the future. I wish I had better news but I just wanted to be honest. :(
Do you feel like trading again?
>>
File: 1453519949718.png (53KB, 424x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453519949718.png
53KB, 424x450px
>>19363689
It's not over till it's over and as I see things it's far from over for you two, you still have chances to fix it all, but don;t take them lightly or waste em m8.

>that read back
pic related. Appreciate the honesty though, means a lot.

sure I'll trade again, give me a few to take another swig and smoke a cig after reading that, shit hit a bit close to home m8.
>>
File: IMG_1099.gif (967KB, 500x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.gif
967KB, 500x234px
>>19363712
>tfw you love someone so goddamn much and they should just marry you and stop being sad
I'm sorry. I just can't sugarcoat cards. Shit is like my biggest fear that people try to give me pretty reads. I hate that shit. Had people do it too many times to spare my feelings. I wish your friend all the best. Maybe that special thing is you. Page of Cups could also mean she has a child. Maybe a pet? I don't know. Just something precious that keeps her going.

I want to know how he is doing in all of this. Is he as fucked up over it as I am? I am led to believe that my opportunity to fix things is time sensitive though I can't do anything for probably two weeks or three weeks. Will I still be able to fix them by then or will it be too late? I know that's two so feel free to ask two as well.
>>
Should I just not try and have friends?
>>
File: 1447489592352.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447489592352.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>19363729
>tfw you love someone so goddamn much and they should just marry you and stop being sad

You cut that out right now, that specific thought has been eating me alive all of the past few weeks especially since I may never see her again after a few months, it's not fair of you to cut straight to the bone with such a comment. Stray's sensitive m8, that hurts. plz don't kick a dog while he's already down.

Honestly appreciate your harsh honesty though, I'd rather hear the bitter truth than a sweet lie, you know?

He's really not too concerned with it all, or rather he's trying to ignore it or push it far back into the acceptance stage of "it's just the way things have to be". A type of forced acceptance and forgetting of things a sense of ideals getting in the way, more of a "I can't let this get to me" repeated over and over to try to overcome, a sense of confusion and trying to come to terms with it but still an internal conflict over how one really feels about it all, closure but still having things open and hoping for the best. A type of acceptance that only goes as far as, expecting for the worst of things but hoping it's still a good outcome. A pitiful prostration of hope and wishing for the best while feeling it's all going to go to hell and bracing for that.

>time question
The period of waiting will be beneficial rather than harmful, it'll be a long wait on your part but in a way will help to create a boundary or a sense of a fresh slate when things come back around. It'll be a sense of distance and a wait, but because of that it'll seem like a fresh new interaction becasue of the down time in between, like a much needed break that gives them time to come back to it with a more fresh and clear mindset, it's for the best if you ask me, try not to let it stress you out too much and give it the time needed, and try again when you get the chance, not much else to lose if you ask me so it's at least worth a try in salvaging things.
>>
File: 1479267552085.png (251KB, 425x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1479267552085.png
251KB, 425x1275px
>>19363729

My questions would be:

Can or should I be the one to protect her smile?

and

Why does she treat me so poorly overall, am I just a fool for sticking around?

>>19363817
No, loneliness is never worth it, keep trying to be social and find some people you genuinely enjoy. If you let it go to far you'll end up in an abstract hell of being misanthropic and lonely. A point in life where you doubt and mistrust everyone but still wish you had people close to you, it's a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone else.
>>
File: 13 Death the Change.png (82KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
13 Death the Change.png
82KB, 300x578px
>>19363511
Please see >>19363425

Ohhh, I see I should be cautious with some of you when speaking of the supposed origins of tarot eh?

Duly noted~
>>
>>19362330
(tried replying earlier, but couldn't from mobile)
This is so disappointing, but to answer your question, I actually did apply for a *different* position that I was excited about, and the recruiter convinced me to apply for another one he thought was a better fit. I wasn't super crazy about taking the role I interviewed for, but I really did want the financial security, and to pay some bills off.

I did: 1 phone interview, 1 onsite interview, 1 art test, a day-long interview w/ 7 different people, and another interview the day after that over video chat.

If I indeed do not get this position, that will be most bullshit I've ever gone through with no payoff whatsoever. Insane.

Re: making offerings. If I got the job, I'd planned on taking a coworker (former colleague) out for drinks since she was the one who recommended me for the position. Funny this comes up. Even if it doesn't work out, I'd probably take her out for a pint or two for getting me this far.

Thanks for the reading! I'll be reaching out to them to find out a final word, since they obviously aren't reaching out to me.
>>
File: IMG_1096.gif (940KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.gif
940KB, 500x278px
>>19363826
Ugh. I'm sorry bb. I'm sure you can relate. I just know so many issues would be fixed if they would just say fuck it let me heal them. Back in the day all he wanted was the heal me and he wanted me to move to him and be his waifu but I was so dumb and scared. I should've taken the opportunity.
>dat hindsight
Now I live in constant fear and anxiety that I'll never have the opportunity to bask in the all-encompassing and ultimately satisfying love they have to offer. Fuck my life.

>>19363842
Starting your queries. Be strong.
>>
New Thread:

>>19363855
>>
File: 1487259448756.jpg (68KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487259448756.jpg
68KB, 550x364px
>>19363857
>Back in the day all he wanted was the heal me and he wanted me to move to him and be his waifu but I was so dumb and scared. I should've taken the opportunity.

fug. this dude is my brother from another mother, giving you twice the best wishes and whatnot now, I feel for you both in all this more than anticipated. Really hope you can both be happy in all this. Rooting for you big time anonichi.

you have a way with words anonichi, try to fix your situation so you don't end up like me. Maybe it's just projecting since I've been there done that and all that nonsense, but you're hitting way too close to home tonight m8.

thanks for reading for me tonight, means a lot it really does, no sugarcoating and all that is a nice change of pace.
>>
File: IMG_1102.gif (397KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1102.gif
397KB, 498x280px
>>19363842
1)
Can you be the one:
>ace of swords, two of pentacles, hermit
Should you be the one:
>five of cups, king of pentacles, six of pentacles
>fuggg

Basically yes and yes, but you're not going to like the details.
Yes, you CAN be the one to protect her smile but it's going to be a painful and lonely path for now. For the foreseeable future, you will not be able to truly express your feelings for her and love for her and that be her comfort. You will assume your current position in each other's lives. The whole thing will be a balancing act between wanting to just fucking tell her everything on your heart and exercising self control. It's going to suck. :/
Yes, you SHOULD be the one to protect her smile, but she's going to fight you at every goddamn opportunity to prevent you from loving her. What you should be in her life is basically her rock. And in that scenario you will give her far more (physically, emotionally) than you will receive in return, by measure, but what she does give will be enough for you, assuming she ever lets you love her like this. Lots of hurt down both of these roads, watching your lady go through this. I've been in her position with my guy. He fought for me for a long time and I finally came to him, but with me came all of my issues and I drove him away after a few years. Just....idk keep that in mind.

2)
>am I just a fool for sticking around?
Jesus Christ you sound just like him, back when he was chasing me.
Why does she treat you poorly:
>page of pentacles, knight of cups, hierophant

Basically she knows you'll stick around, as awful as that sounds. If she really thought about it she would feel terrible and probably try to stop by you're like the whipping boy because if you were here she'd just be whipping herself twice as hard. She basically treats you as an extension of herself.

Are you crazy for sticking around:
>sun, six of wands, ten of cups

Part 1/2 cont...
>>
File: IMG_1104.png (2MB, 1272x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.png
2MB, 1272x1365px
>>19363944
>>19363842
Part 2/2 cont...

>pic related
>watch Garden of Words
Dude, we only get a couple of these special connections in our lifetime and sometimes the whole situation is just fucked up, but it's worth the chase because....well there is just no one like that person on the other end of the connection. Yeah, you're fucking crazy for staying, but love is crazy. And it's oh so satisfying for those of us lucky to win the draw and win our love's heart. Sane me tells you to gtfo, but emotional me knows that's bs because I sure as Hell won't abandon my guy. He went through Hell for me. I can return the favor.

Okay, feel like trading ONE LAST TIME? I just want an update on a read you did for me weeks ago...
What will become of his obsession with me? Will he find a way to overcome it or will it bring him back to me?
>>
>>19363194
I love this picture, one of my favorites. If she doesn't get to you, I can read for you. I need gender and specific query.
>>
>>19363877
You too. :( I've seen your plight in the threads and I've felt so awful. There is still hope, my story is sort of an example of that, though I hope for better luck for you than I have had.
>>
File: 1496092087842.jpg (114KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496092087842.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
>>19363961
>The whole thing will be a balancing act between wanting to just fucking tell her everything on your heart and exercising self control.
Story of my life for the last 8 years. Honestly I'd wait forever, and I;m really not even sure why.

>She basically treats you as an extension of herself.
and there it is, the comment that finally broke stray.

>he went through hell for me. I can return the favour
It's funny what a guy will do for love isn't it? Even with all the gals out there we tend to get all caught up on one even if she;s no different from the millions of other ones out there, it's silly but honestly it's kind of cute in a hopeless romantic sense. It's foolish perhaps but damn if it doesn't feel so right to try for it.

starting on your read now, will trade one last time, but going to bed afterwards, a bit too drunk and messed up by all of this.

My question is, how the fuck do I approach this? She's the only person I get this caught up over so it's hard to act or even stay sane in it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7lUCghDJ7w

>>19363997
Honestly try not to worry about it, stray's a pretty bad person overall, i anything I probably deserve this. It;s silly getting all messed up over such a simple thing, but sometimes the best things in life a free, and it's the small things that make a world of difference. Save your hope for yourself, you need it more than this silly abandoned dog does.
>>
File: 1476639897793.jpg (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476639897793.jpg
454KB, 800x800px
>>19363961
With his obsession he's perhaps a bit like me, actually a bit better off overall as I see it. He lacks the vices and indecisiveness behind it all. He's got a clear mind on what he wants and in a way this obsession with it all will come back to him and make him realize that if he's always thinking about it it must have meant something. He'll fight it for a while but it'll wear down his reticence. Eventually he'll have to face it and he already knows what he feels here. It;s blatant to anyone, but he loves you, unconditionally and really does want to be the one to make you smile. It;s hard for him to see how it'll all come together and if he can be the one actually, but deep down inside it's what he hopes for. This obsession of his is more of a link a chain of sorts that keeps him bound to you, there have been situations where he could just let go and let live but not this one. It lingers and sticks with him, he's unsure of why now, but will come to know why eventually. It's gonna be a real back and forth attempt and a strange interaction of who should initiate of what to say, but overall the intent is there so it should go well as long as you both keep things light and apparent that there's still hope. That's the biggest part hope and commitment. Make it possible and he'll stay forever. Good guy this one, they rarely make em like that anymore. Stick with it and be affectionate and it should be just fine anonichi. Best of luck to you both, you have my best of hopes and best wishes. Get out there and make true love happen. it may seem idealistic, but it's possible while still being a struggle. Fight the fight and do the impossible, even if people like me have given up, don;t believe in the me who believes in you, believe in yourself here.
>>
File: IMG_1097.gif (1MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1097.gif
1MB, 500x200px
>>19364016
>that video
Pls Stray. :/ Just imagining him drinking tons of whiskey, even if he is the one that left I know he was torn up over it, at least at first he was.
Yeah I'll need to go to bed after this too. Thanks for taking the time to hang with me and commiserate. It's nice to know misery really does love company. :/

How to approach the situation with her:
>page of pentacles, three of cups, sun, hierophant, magician

You're gonna hate this. The only warning? Mild cautiousness. The rest of the spread basically tells you to say fuck your own body and emotions and just love the shit out of her. Why cards? That's so evil.
Anyways, you got these cards because I asked in relation to keeping her in your life and having the best outcome. The only thing you can really do in this situation withyour girl is to be her hero over and over and over and over and over again. It sounds awful, but if you want a chance at her reciprocated affections, it's your best chance. Be the love and the light in her life, even when it kills you. She needs it from someone and if it isn't you, she'll search in the darkest places for it. Unfortunately on those days you reach your bitter end and finally think you can move on, you'll think of this and it'll be your fuel to go on--that you fear where she'll search for love and acceptance and understanding if you aren't there to give it to her. Commitment. You don't seem to have a problem there, but it's the next factor in the equation. Continued commitment. It's already very clear that you've diefied her in some ways, even if you look at her and see this huge mess, there's immense and immeasureable beauty in it and at the end of the day, it's the only God you truly serve. Finally we have Magician. To save her, you may have to manipulate her a little.
Part 1/2
>>
File: IMG_1098.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>19364069
>>19364016
Part 2/2

You know what she does isn't always good for her. You may have to put on a show with your right hand so she doesn't see you saving her with yourleft hand. Make sense? You can be a maestro to this beautiful mess of an orchestra, but it will require you to beat the learning curve and pull her strings as well.
To be honest, in retrospect I know my guy manipulated me to save me, and he actually saved my life. Sure he hurt and sacrificed as well, but he played the game and he won me. You can do it too. I promise.
>>
File: IMG_1106.gif (399KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1106.gif
399KB, 500x281px
>>19364054
Ty Stray. Seems accurate as always. Again, thank you so much and I wish you the best in your love with your lady. I'll come check up on you sometime, maybe a few weeks. Until then stay safe. :(
>>
File: 635806846031592376.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
635806846031592376.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>19364074
>>19364069
If I could cry I would, m8 that's beautiful. Thanks for everything tonight, you;re a damn good reader. Really appreciate the readings they were spot on and some of the closest to my situation and feelings that i've had in a long time. this is gonna stick with me. Like crazy levels of all too relevant, I;'ll think it over and keep it in mind. Gonna love her till the day I finally die, it;s the least I can do, she deserves it. I hardly recognize faces the way she smiles and laughs sticks with me to this day. She's the only person I've forced myself to recognize. From the bottom of my cold tired heart, truly thank you anonichi for giving me a little hope tonight, it's gonna be a fight for us both, but let's both do our best. Thanks so much for giving me the hurtful comments I needed to hear as well as the hope to keep me at it. You're a fucking legend m8.

>>19364079
right back at you, we're more similar than you think, you remind me a lot of her, so I hope that if you can make it work out that maybe I can too. We'll both just have to give it our all and fight a situation that seems hopeless for the sake of love huh? Best of luck to you, hang in there and i'll do the same, it hurts but sometimes it's worth it if you do it for someone who you truly care about.
>>
>>19363194
>>19363221
>>19363356
Hey friends! Your readings are in the new thread, sorry for the long wait!

>>19363855
>>
File: IMG_1109.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>19364097
I agree, friend. Keep fighting. I'll never forgive myself if I give up. I want to save the beauty that I've found in us and I want to be the one that makes him happy, not the one that causes him pain. I've given him so much pain and I just want to be the joy in his heart. Best of luck. See you around friend.
>>
File: 1452506028120.png (247KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1452506028120.png
247KB, 472x472px
>>19364104
nighty night friendo, means a lot that you'd read for me tonight, your situation really was too close to my own and I think I truly needed that kind of relatable advice to keep my hope alive in it all. Thanks a million.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.