[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only moslims are allowed in Mecca. How can we tell this place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Mekka_0.jpg (168KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mekka_0.jpg
168KB, 1024x576px
Only moslims are allowed in Mecca.
How can we tell this place does really exist in the first place?
What if this is just a PsyOps?
How can we tell of pictures and stories about this are true.
Has any of you, who I can trust, every visited this spot?
>>
well we could crash a drone into the cube thing and see if they actually raise a fuss or not

although I'm not sure that even muslims exist either
>>
>>19360802
That is actually hell. A bunch of smelly horny men dancing around a black box in order to appease some mysterious being inside the box.

The fact that no women ever go there is enough to let me know that much homosexual romps happen inside the box too.
>>
I've never been to the middle East. For all I know it could all be fake.
>>
>>19360808
If Muslims do not exist, does that mean they are actually Jews?
The Bibles states they are.
>>
>>19360819
I wasn't aware the Bible mentioned Muslims. Isn't Islam a newer religion?
>>
>>19360829
Didn't you read the book?
Ishmael was the son of Abraham and the father of the Arabic race.
OP's image is the burial place of his mother.
>>
>>19360856
Not all arabs are muslim. Arab is not a race.
>>
Nuke it and see if old moHamHead predicted that shit.
>>
>>19360900
>>
>>19360856
nit father of the arabic race you twat. DID YOU READ THE HISTORY.
Ismail was arabized by arabic tribes.
god retards never cease to bullshit.
>>
>>19360814
this retard right there. get alot of him.
>>
Well for one thing on the Muslims being Jews, they both use the Torah as a holy book, but the Muslims hold the quran higher. Maybe the Jews made the quran to subdue Muslims?
Idk all these Abraham religions are fucking dumb
>>
>>19360802
Christians are allowed too.
>>
>>19362950
You do realize that the Old Testament is the Torah with a few modifications to make it more Jesus friendly? Most recognizable story out of it is Moses and the Ark. Just do your research my guy
>>
>>19360814
Are you purposely autistic or purposely ironic?
>>
>>19360900
True, there are and were a lot of Arab Christians, but Arab is a race, a Semitic one
>>
>>19360814
Wtf lol women are allowed there and we have footage of inside the kaaba its not to appease some being either fucking retard.
>>
Arab women don't even exist in the Arab world.
Show picture, you can't
>>
>>19360802
Kind of ironic Jews in the star of David has a hexagon and Muslims praise a cube yet they hate each other
>>
File: 1501265850285.jpg (192KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501265850285.jpg
192KB, 900x600px
>>19360900
Advanced races have an inborn capacity for language. You might say they are wired for it. They even have individual preferences that distinguish them from the others, which is why language groups are useful for differentiating between the two, and you see genetically related groups separated by space and time favoring similar visual constructions of languages. Semites are one of these subgroups, including Jews (who kept alive their semitic language hebrew despite tremendous pressure to discard it during their long sojourn in foreign civilizations) and Arabs (who have a semitic language called arabic).
Abrahamic religions are semitic in origin, and under their systems of ideology, semites are the master race, which is what you would expect to see, because people naturally create a religion that favors themselves over all others, the same way you would decorate your own house to suit your tastes instead of your neighbor's.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.