[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
What's /x/ opinion on Ayy lmaos and UFO sighting? I don't browse /x/, usually, but I have a story that might be interesting and has a bit of proof that can back it up from when I was younger. No one believes me except the ones that were with me that day, I don't really know what happened, but I can tell you guys. Also, sorry for bad english or mistakes, I'm Italian
>>
Still me. Inb4 someone asks, all the proof that I have is a video (low quality, sry) and a couple of articles from that summer (In Italian). There used to be a video on YT (and it's mentioned in different articles) but it was taken down.
>>
I've seen a flying amber ball of light.
>>
>>19360448
>i have proof

Okay well then show it to us don't just talk about it wtf
>>
File: Screenshot (115).png (149KB, 1920x803px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (115).png
149KB, 1920x803px
>>19360600
Wanted to know If someone was interested. The article is in Italian but it practically says that an UFO was seen upon Riccione (City in the province of Rimini, Italy) on the 28th of July 2008, then provides a description of the object and links the video. I can't post the video (Won't let me add the file), but I'll post some screenshots from it if that's ok. It's from Focus, a science magazine pretty known here in Italy. I've seen it in Germany and Austria also, don't know if it's available somewhere else.
>>
File: Screenshot (117).png (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (117).png
423KB, 1920x1080px
>>19360655
So, here's the supposed UFO. It wasn't the same that I saw, but was seen very near from where I was, at the same time, so I think it was linked. The video was taken by a lifeguard while he was out trying to rescue a family that was having problems coming back to shore. I know that the quality is shit tier, but this was taken in mid 2008 by a lifeguard with his phone, so it probably wasn't an high quality phone made for taking amaizing videos.
>>
File: Screenshot (116).png (412KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (116).png
412KB, 1920x1080px
>>19360673
Here's another one. Again, sorry for the quality. If you guys are interested I can go ahead and greentext my story as best as I can recall it
>>
I've seen an amber ball of light too, in 2011. It was "floating" stationary in my garden. I was next to the open window, staring at it and only had 2 thoughts in my mind coming up back and forth: "wtf what is this shiny thing." And "how the fuck am I able to stare at this without pain."
Then a friend talked to me, I looked at him, looked back outside, the thing disappeared in a blink of an eye.
>>
>>19360681
Can't really tell from the pics. It looks like a whirly bird.
>>
>>19360712
They can be very fast. Pure energy.
>>
>>19360681
So, here's my story, and I'd like to know what you guys think of it

>summer 2008
>I think I was around 12 or 13 then
>Went to stay with my uncles for the summer, but since both of them had to work until mid august, I had to stay every morning, from 8 am to 4 pm, at a summer camp
>In reality, it was a children hospital from the fascist years, built to help kids with scurvy to get some sun and stay at the beach (Or I was told so)
>The place was nice, but my best friend stayed only in the morning, so I used to spend the hours from after lunch to around 3 pm at the entrance by myself, just sitting there on a chair
>At around 1 pm I see something in the sky
>There usually are a lot of planes, so I think it's a plane, but it's incredibly big and bright.
>Also, it looks like it's coming down. It's a white orb coming down from East and going to "Crash" into the sea.
>The closer it gets to the sea, however, it becomes smaller, so I thought it was going to crash not near me but a couple of cities over
>I call everyone I can find to come and see, we all think it's a plane coming down
>>
>>19360716
I know it does but it's a steady black orb. I would link the article but 4chan won't let me. You can try to find it yourself. Google "UFO su Riccione 2008 Focus". The article should come up and with it the video
>>
>>19360760
The video is not found
>>
File: UFO.png (7KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.png
7KB, 1152x648px
>>19360752
(Cont)
>After a while, the "plane" completely disappears.
>Now, this area is known for this kind of shit, like UFOs, strange lights etc, and there's a centre in a town near in order to study these things
>The UFO disappeared right over the place where the centre is supposed to be
>Right now, we don't know what to do. We are just some kids, from 14 to 8, that think they saw a plane crashing down into the sea. We are excited, scared, but there isn't much that we can do, so in 10 minutes everything goes back to normal, but I still think that something has happened.
>In about 15 minutes from the last sight of the orb, I see picrelated. I don't know what it was, but I could see it clearly. Like an helicopter, but with no propellers if that's what they're called
>It is pitch black and goesat high speed, really. Never seen something flying so low, at that speed, without making a single noise.
>It goes to the crash site, then comes back
>Does this thing like 3/4 times.
>At that point, I still thought it was a plane crash, so I simply thought that those were people trying to save the passengers or something. Didn't think much about it until the day after.
Yeah, I draw like shit, I know that
>>
File: Screenshot (115).png (156KB, 1920x803px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (115).png
156KB, 1920x803px
>>19360795
Click this one
>>
i once woke up and saw a huge ass UFO through my blinds and the aliens said to me that they weren't gonna probe my ass but just my cat's ass so we handshaked and i checked out their awesome flying saucer that then took out some weird jets
>>
>>19360803
(Cont)
>The day after, my aunt tells me about an UFO sighting the day before, and it has made it into the news
>I knew it was what I saw
>When to the guy who made the video (The lifeguard, he's a friend on my uncles) and he told me everything
>It wasn't the same thing that I saw, but thought that the two had to be linked.
>All week after that, shit goes insane
>Every day, you could see strange lights in the sky and strange objects flying. I know what planes looked like. Those weren't planes
>People began to share their stories
>It was like UFO mania, everyone saw something, and I saw more of those myself that week
>On Sunday, I decided that I had to take my binoculars with me to see them better
>That day they stopped showing and no one saw anything again.
>There still are strange lights in the sky, sometimes, and there are videos on the internet.
I don't really know what to think, if I saw something strange or not. Still scared to talk about it today, people might think that I'm crazy. What do you guys think of it?
>>
>>19360804
Terrible quality video. But there are unexplainable things out there. I can not make any educated decision based on that video. But like I said, I have seen an amber orb.
>>
>>19360842
I know, the video quality is terrible. The one on YT got taken down. This is mainly why I haven't talked about this in all these years. All I have is a tale of a 12 years old, a couple of articles and a blurry video. Everyone would think that I'm mental, but I know what I saw
>>
>>19360851
I know what I saw too.

>2014 or so. Lived off grid on family property in a little cabin. Coming home at night. Nobody around for miles. See a bright Orange/Amber ball flying parallel to the tree line on the back of the property. Lasted for maybe 1/2 mile then disappeared. Moving very fast, was not a shooting star or anything like that.
>>
>>19360877
Yeah, they move incredibly fast
>>
>>19360877
Looked just like this, but there was only one I saw. I should also mention that there were alot of cattle around there.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FBKBs2QMzzM
>>
>>19360950
It's always around cattle. Any news the following days?
>>
>>19360979
Nah, just the crazy man(me) who saw a flying orange ball.
>>
>>19360950
The one I saw in my garden was kind of the same except it was not glittering and didn't move at all before disappearing. It was the size of a SUV btw
>>
>>19360979
I did have a young bull turn up missing. Never found him. But probably just crossed a fence line and joined another herd. IDK
>>
>>19361015
Mine wasn't glittering either. That could be from the camera. IDK. It was pretty much what you are describing, but moving parallel to a line of trees
>>
>>19360448

Life is much more common than any of you think. They've been with us for a very long time.

In particular, the Grey's have been with us for a very long time. They've been abducting people in order to reproduce since they're species is dying and their DNA degrades slowly through generations. They are trying to incorporate their DNA into ours.

Their DNA is based off silicon, while ours is based off carbon. Carbon and silicon are both chemically similar, so they technically are able to reproduce with us.
>>
>>19361085
Sounds like you know great details. Source of your information?
>>
>>19361085
I think that the life is very common as well. Everyone wants to play fucking hide and seek though. Not saying I wanna dick down some alien hoes, just saying that a glowing orange ball is what I saw and I can't tell you what it was.
>>
>>19360752
>>19360803
>>19360827
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Something strange was definitely going on.
>>
>>19360448
>Ayy lmaos and UFO sighting

The evidence clearly demonstrates that there's been objects flying through our atmosphere that are not constructed, or operated, by human beings. It's completely unreasonable to discount all the direct observations made by military and civilian pilots and flight crews, radar operators, and law enforcement officers, as well as all the photographic evidence that supports them. Somebody has to make those things, and somebody has to operate them, so it's not unreasonable to assume some of those craft are manned.

As far as who to trust, I tend to give more credit to those that report observations in accordance with their duty, such as aviators and law enforcement, while average Joe's are less likely to be credible.

As far as /x/ is concerned, there's so many LARPing faggots that I automatically assume 99.9999% of everything anyone says is pure horseshit.
>>
File: 20170728_151652.jpg (836KB, 1786x805px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_151652.jpg
836KB, 1786x805px
>>19361196
Ranchers tend to see alot of natural, and un natural phenomenon. I have seen alot of strange things in the sky. The amber ball just confirmed my suspicions.
>>
>>19361244

I'd put ranchers higher on the list than most other non-aviators / professionals.
>>
>>19361244
What am I looking for in the pic? Nice Dubs btw mate
>>
>>19361326
Just a field with my cattle. This is not the same place I saw the orb, but just imagine it.
>>
>>19361196
Yeah, I know that I'm just a guy with a story and terrible proofs, I prob wouldn't believe my story if a guy came and told it to me.
>>
>>19361305
Thanks mate, i appreciate that. I really don't know too many people who would make up seeing an orange orb for no reason, I have nothing to gain from it.
>>
>>19360448 One word: Jung. They aren't real thing. As well as aliens. You guys were indoctrinated. I saw UFO 2 times and I can advocate for Jung words. You won't believe me anyways, because indoctrination is too deep.
>>
>>19361519
Neat, now what?
>>
>>19361519
Indoctrinated by whom and for what?
>>
File: 1489633493382.gif (79KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489633493382.gif
79KB, 768x576px
x22
>>
>>19362372
Curious
>>
>>19362372
Kek
>>
>>19360448
I too have a story. It happened almost forty years ago (yeah, codger here).
At first I told people about it, but as life progressed decided I didn't want people to think I was crazy, so just stopped talking about it.
Ditto, the four friends with me that night; most went on to conservative, straight careers where talking seriously about UFOs could definitely tag you at best as "eccentric"; at worst it would cost you your job.
But it was a close up sighting.
>>
>>19362487
Here's one of two blurbs about the same sighting that I found on the web years later.
>December, 1977, Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico-->A group of young people visiting Mexico attended an outdoor sound and light show at Uxmal (the ruins of a Mayan city) during the month of December.
>While watching the show, the entire group, in addition to others, observed something which caught their attention.
>They could see a sharply outlined object flying over them.
>It appeared to have a definite circular shape with a yellowish glow about it.
>In addition, it was ringed with non-flashing white lights.
>Within a short time, another object appeared travelling in the same direction.
>It was first thought to be a part of the extravaganza that they were watching. >However, when the group returned to their hotel, the desk clerk explained that numerous sightings have been made in that same area and no one has yet to identify them.
>>
> I don't browse /x/, usually
>Ayy lmaos
Your not even Italian your just retarded.
>>
There's something out there. I've had two for sure UFO sightings in my life. One when I was a kid with a friend late at night and we saw a huge triangular craft fly across the sky lighting up the whole field we were in. Scared the shit out of us. Another one a couple of months ago. I saw there yellow orbs in a triangle formation in the western part of the sky just after sunset. They where just hovering for about 5 minutes and then slowly started disappearing one by one in a span of 10 minutes. That one was weird.
>>
File: UxmalUfo.jpg (1MB, 1808x1343px) Image search: [Google]
UxmalUfo.jpg
1MB, 1808x1343px
>>19362514
Right after it happened I made this drawing.
Unfortunately none of us had a camera.
>>
>>19361519
>One word: Jung.

Grow up, child.
>>
>>19360681
upload the video to some video sharing site fuck youtube but use vimeo or some shit then link it.
>>
>>19360448
ANYONE WITH A BRAIN KNOWS UFO EXISTS ITS OUT OF QUESTION NASA IS HIDING IT BUT THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT!!!
>>
>>19362626
I didn't believe in Jungian archetypes either, until I started making art. Your mind's eye opens when you do that, like a portal to another world, and metaphysical concepts take on a life of their own as they flow through the medium of your choice.
That's how Jung discovered them as well. He began painting in his spare time, incorporated dream material into it, and the whole thing evolved into his theories about the human psyche.
>>
>>19364748
>until I started making art.

Stopped reading there....

Get the fuck out of here with your naive, childish bullshit.
>>
>>19365473
Have you seen the orange orbs?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.