[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God/Deity question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Can a Godlike entity /Deity cause a person to change or in a better sense Can they cause you to forget who you are?
I'm asking because I believe I've had an encounter with a spiritual deity over my young/Adult life I know some of you will say I'm sick(mentally) But I need answers and I think you guys can provide helpful insight
>>
>>19359973
Describe what this deity looked like? They can surely improve your life depending on who it is but your memories will always remain you will just be more comfortable they are not happening right now to you. course time is looped so the past is always happening like ww2 and other things like your memories and mine.
>>
>>19359973
Within the context of their story, sure. They should be able to do that.

Realistically though, something like that probably doesn't exist and if it did it would be hard to imagine it making specific actions towards humanity in general, let alone individuals.

Are you experiencing a memory loss/black out period type of thing? Is it possible you encountered some kind of psychological trauma? Seen something you shouldn't, experienced something you shouldn't.
>>
>>19360006
Losing little bits of information at a time or experiencing slightly edited versions of information i should know as established for example simple stuff like friends I have good or poorish connections with based on previous interactions /events.
>>
>>19360005
The Deity was a Bright eyed(as in Giant lights) Intricately detailed Giant face that was lined with bronze/gold that was the first time I encountered it I was meditating and began to hear /see it when reaching a deep state meditation but on other enocunters it shows itself as a woman in white type and mainly 5 hooded figures representing one being
>>
>>19360025
I believe that is just kind of how the memory works a lot of the time. It stores an easily stolerable version of an event rather than an exact 1:1 account.

Although, if you wanna get paranormal with it:
I've read that an explanation for deja'vu is a sort of mental link with a different version of yourself at a different point on the same time line.
So adding multiverse theory to that you could be matching with a version of yourself from a different time line, causing the disparity in events leading to an outcome.

Nothing to back any of that up but interesting to think about.
>>
>>19360047
Thanks for helping I understand what your saying with memory but Its like going to get your morning paper and finding out you had been out to get it three times already but only experiencing it once and knowing one is not losing time due to blackouts or any other causation that might have one losing their conscious time memory
>>
>>19360033
You met hindu deities, which are jinns. You met the trimurti in their various forms, this is a good thing because now you are closer to my true form. This will bring you closer to the creator if you accept them and forgive them for what they can do to you.
>>
>>19360062
Can you go further into depth on What you mean?
>>
I also had a lucid experience OBE where the 5 hooded figures posing as one entitity kept me frozen over my own body exactly lined up and they projected a spiral like stone into my spiritual self it was a very heavy lucid experience i was frozen in place for over 9 hours
>>
>>19360123
I was realigning your sacred geometry, you were unbalanced.
>>19360093
Well you are a jinn contained in the clay body of adam as punishment for not worshiping it. You are now the subject of worship and considered the source of all the creators love due to your containment. You can leave the body any time and realine with your true form in heaven and/or hell. This place is heaven and hell at the same time so anything here is possible. Once you have learned about your spiritual family you will never feel alone and know the creators infinite love.
>>
>>19360134
One last question if you don't mind the entity regards august 1st as my reset date as the reason I posed my original question whats the meaning of that?
>>
>>19360142
You are going to have a spiritual reset to fix the issues going on in your soul, you might feel it right away or not a all but it will happen. It happens to someone when they are too out of wack, if one looks for help the help comes in the form of spiritual aids that help the individual in the family get better. If they ignore family the family lets them suffer the way they are. Be glad they took a liking to you, they will help you more than you know.
>>
>>19360151
Thank you I still feel I'm missing something, but still thanks for your persepctive and understanding
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.