[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone advise me on what to do about my precognition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: harold.jpg (7KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
7KB, 244x207px
(long)
(pic unrelated)
I think I have precognition. Usually, it comes with the deja vu I often get. After I get a flash of deja vu, I know where my conversation is going. This is not some vague idea. I can actually know the exact words others will say. A good example is when I went to a hotel with my friend. My friend, who had done literally all the booking was telling me about our room. I had never been in that place before, but during our conversation, I immediately replied, "yeah I know, our room is on the 38th floor, the highest floor of the building". I somehow already knew that. Can someone help me? What is this supposed to be?
Edit: I also looked up symptoms of precognition on the web. Advanced empathy is one. I feel the pain of others when I see them get hurt physically. I've also been having weird dreams lately, which are of events which already happened, but ended up in a different way. Is that also a symptom?
>>
>Can someone help me?
If they can then they're likely not on /x/. If you see multiple paths ahead then take your time and play it safe.
>What is this supposed to be?
You have prescience. One of the rarest abilities. Call yourself a Seer.
>>
>>19359952
How am I supposed to use this ability? Can I control it? I mean the random facts I know aren't helping me pass tests...Also I heard somewhere that the scenes I see in my dreams are from alternate timelines. Do they have significance?
>>
File: extendo bird.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
extendo bird.gif
2MB, 488x291px
>>19359952
Oh, and write down your favorite dreams in a dedicated journal. Date them too. They're valuable now from an academic viewpoint but if you get a fortelling dream you can bank off of it.
>>
>>19359957
>use
>control
This ability will come and go. It'll be there when you need it most, I'm sure.
>alternate timelines. Do they have significance?
If you know anyone with an interest in paradoxical time flows, yeah. I think it's truly fascinating but I have other things to study.
>>
>>19359926
I think you already know what you're going to do about it
>>
>>19359961
Thanks. So far my dreams have been mundane but hopefully they will help me with something important in the future.
>>
>>19359983
Well if your LIFE is mundane then your dreams are mundane. Be careful intentionally going out of your way to make your life more interesting. I got into that habit early on in life.
>>
>>19359990
That's why I believe my prescience developed in this few years. Before, my dreams were interesting. Nowadays, all my dreams are about past events that actually happened, but where I made a different decision, for example when I decided to have a grilled salmon set lunch instead of the carbonara.
>>
>>19359926
sign me up ,senpai.
allpt of time in my dreams happen to have these short ,3 sec glimpses, usually stuffs in the near future
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.