[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transhumanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 22

File: Transhumanism.png (774KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Transhumanism.png
774KB, 1920x1200px
Is transhumanism the end or the rebirth of humanity? I believe it's an inevitable thing; sooner or later it will happen.

What do you think?
>>
>>19359814
It's the beginning of an inescapable hell on earth. Consider brain "uploading":
>end of natural life/lifespan
>absolute surveillance of all thought
>possibility for absolute control of your thoughts and feelings and experiences
>no way out or suicide
>guess what, there's a backup copy
Not to mention that the elite will get all the good stuff first, and if you're posting here you probably don't qualify.
>>
>>19359814
Why would you want your soul trapped in a machine?
Literally Matrix 101, and you will all voluntarily enslave yourself in the name of progress.
Don't believe me? See Surrogates. Your "body" will get hacked, and then you will become consciously tormented by your hacker.
Or your pieces break and then you become enslaved to a corporation for the rest of your life because you can't exist without them. This isn't even including those who will go around killing people and stealing their bodies for parts. Fuck, every transhuman story is dystopian, or he transhumans fuck up things for the normal humans.
Trans-humanism is a meme pushed by the elites to make you all machines they can use, the powerful will remain "pure", meaning they won't do anything they will push on others except for very minor perceptual upgrades
>>
>>19359850
Yeah, but why do you care? If they have a copy of your brain, the original is gone. The copy has to deal with this shit, not you
>>
>>19359863
But what if the backup is still your conscience? You die and instantly come back?
>>
>>19359876
Then that would be fucking rad and would allow the most amazing forms of consciously traversing space and humanity as a whole could finally reach the 4D epitome of existence through the spreading and understanding of the universe that would ensue
>>
>>19359814
I'm a supporter of transhumanism with the goal of posthumanism. Using technology to improve humanity should be a bridge in order to phase out humanity entirely. Otherwise, we'll still be stuck with the element of our bodies that makes us inferior.
>>19359862
Humanity is the meme, not transhumanism. It's human nature that will cause the scenario you describe, hence why it should be phased out at all costs.
>>
>>19359902
You'd still have a human consciousness in a machine. And you'd still have those who exist on the planet who do not want such upgrades. What would you do to them? Kill them? That would only prove my point. What makes you think that machines are perfect? They mess up all the time, get errors and malfunction all the time and can't naturally repair themselves.
>>
File: X.jpg (156KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
X.jpg
156KB, 1024x743px
>>19359814
>What do you think?

PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH~

(Also Cat-Girls Will Be Reality. It really boils down to Robotic and Biotic augmentation.)
>>
It will not happen, we will destoy ourselves before it can.
Look up Sam Harris' chat about AI;
I agree with him, the moment a fully self-aware AI is invented competing nations will nuke it from orbit causing a chain reaction ofcourse.
We might see some augmentation before this but we will make the earth uninhabitable long before the mass effect synthesis magic happens
>>
>>19359907
I don't think machines are perfect. I'm saying they're superior to humans. Also, a human consciousness stripped of its ego wouldn't be human anymore.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19359814

Trans-Humanism is all about Merging Man with Machine and/or phasing Man out for Machine. It's also going to be part of a World/Global Religion Worshiping Technology.

[Talked about this in several KB's: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Trans-Humanism(AI,Robots,Cyborgs,Biomechanical,Artificial Wombs,etc) is part of the "Globalist Endgame".
>>
>People think becoming something more than human will make us better
>By connecting with each other on a level never before possible we will finally learn to get along as we will all understand each other

We won't. All we are is hate.
>>
>>19359850
Holy shit what if this already happened. it would explain simulation theory. And if you killed yourself, how would we know what happened to you. I'm not talking nde's, i'm talking actual death where we dont talk to that person anymore. What do you think?
>>
>>19359966
the moment of invention / press release will just cause business buzz and not a nuke attack
>>
>>19359814
It's a lie, the very first lie actually, check the Bible and the serpent literally tells Eve that men can become like God.

Obviously this doesn't happen
>>
I think Jesus was a Tranhumanist.

I also see him as an Alchemist who came to complete the Great Work.

I see mankind himself as the Great Work.

And Jesus as the Capstone.

He tried to give use the Grail or the Philosopher Stone which is Eternal Life.

And he was killed by followers of the old pagan Lord. The one who banished us from the Tree of Life lest we gain long life and be like them.

The Goal is clearly Longevity. As the gods.

To be totally in their image in and in their likeness.

We are Seeker and Heroes like Gilgamesh and if you dont know what iam talking about you need to read more. Or Hollywood needs to make better movies.
>>
>>19361490
This is what Christianity looks like when it's not faggots practicing it.
>>
>>19359814
If we could learn to interface into the brain directly we could solve the issue of mental illness and give us greater access to the parts of your brain that seemingly sit outside of your access when you need it most. I often feel like i reach for information inside myself, i know it exists but sometimes I can't get to it. This Plasticine nature of the brain will hopefully be easier to understand and we could use that information to create faster and better computation devices. Once we do this we could hopefully create a virtual interface to upload into, which is probably that singularity they keep talking about until they're blue in the face.
>>
File: groupe872.jpg (17KB, 350x431px) Image search: [Google]
groupe872.jpg
17KB, 350x431px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIQNUVTfKQM

Humanity has already died.
This is the Bardo.
This is the InBetween State.
A state of transformation.

There is no way back for the Butterfly.
>>
>>19359814
I think you're on drugs, I've notified the authorities.
>>
File: FUTURE.png (134KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
FUTURE.png
134KB, 300x200px
Why is everyone so eager to despise transhumanism and turn it into some dystopic bullshit? It's the direction inherent in human nature to begin to alter the self and life as a whole to improve the species as a whole. This isn't bullshit eugenics it's just the direction we must take to ensure we evolve to the means we must to compensate for human nature's other flaws. Embrace superiority.
>>
>>19361721
Because those of us with superior genes don't need your technology fucking up our sustainable utopia. Everything is a weapon, and technology makes for powerful weapons.
>>
File: 16.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>19361721
It's not better or worse than what is now.
It is the mind which has not learned about its place in this world and through this all desire to change arises.
>>
>>19361734
Superior genes will eventually pale in comparison to the combined mental ability of a species. Superior genes were only supposed to get us far enough so we might outgrow them and choose directly what the fate of our species is.
>>
>>19361624
If I don't explain what you ought to know
You can tell me all about it on the next bardo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
>>
>>19361774
Without genes we can't keep calling it a species.
>>
File: hoy.png (137KB, 689x491px) Image search: [Google]
hoy.png
137KB, 689x491px
>>19361799
So then we call ourselves something else.
Change or perish, anon.
>>
File: animation_getout!.gif (233KB, 661x303px) Image search: [Google]
animation_getout!.gif
233KB, 661x303px
>>19361820
>change or perish
>perishing is not change
>only what I think is change is actually valid change
>I don't realize I can't contain myself from changing anyways but I still pretend that I make great efforts to change
>I don't realize I waste copious amounts of energy maintaining my believe that I am the one doing the changing.

This is how to subscribe to agendas.
Subscribe today or you will not be on the list.
>>
>>19361820
Again, I did my changing at the evolutionary level.

"Eventually" never ends up being in the lifetime of the people with superior genes.
>>
>>19359814
I'm vehemently against it, I think there will always e a portion of the population willing to kill to prevent it.
>>
File: c653140c9.png (826KB, 1361x738px) Image search: [Google]
c653140c9.png
826KB, 1361x738px
>>19361846
>>
>>19361849
thanks for the platitude, I'm still against trans-humanism however.
>>
>>19361832
>This is how to subscribe to agendas.
I don't subscribe to anyone else's agenda and I don't expect others to subscribe to one either. It's just that in my personal experience, things appear to be going in that direction. My post wasn't a call to action, anon. I was mostly just being cheeky.
>>19361838
There are only a finite number of genetic combinations you can receive as a human, and not all of these combos results in a desirable outcome. If any of these individuals then go on to reproduce, they are contributing to a humanity that is then worse off. I know you think your're the top of the genetic lottery, and while that might be true, it doesn't apply to the rest of the species sullying the pool in which we pull our genetic material from. Relying only on the breeding proclivities of a species that is beholden partially to its monkey-brain will result in the failure of our species. We must become something else to avoid the eventual degradation of our species.
>>
>>19361896
>There are only a finite number of genetic combinations
LOL.
>>
>>19359814
Human growth is fixed without outside intervention. The heights we can reach on our own might not be near the heights we could have reached if we were to throw off the less useful trappings of our species. It's funny, because it our species does keep going, that will probably be where it ends up. Conservation loses out to entropy every time.
>>
File: plebians.png (26KB, 270x242px) Image search: [Google]
plebians.png
26KB, 270x242px
>>19361909
It's true. The types and number of genetic options ARE limited by the breeding tendencies of a species and furthermore the limits of said species. Are you really saying eugenics by itself is better than eugenics AND technological improvements? Are people on their own really ever going to be smarter than a group of millions of thinking brains uploaded to a server?
>>
File: animation_nofuture.gif (177KB, 661x303px) Image search: [Google]
animation_nofuture.gif
177KB, 661x303px
>>19361896
>We must become something else to avoid the eventual degradation of our species.

Said one chicken to another while laying eggs.

Then One Egg to another.
>We must become something else to avoid the eventual degradation of our species.

>The chicken is one eggs way of becoming others.

Thus revolted the acorn
>never will I degrade into filthy soil, lest I shall be born again.
>>
>>19361934
It's bullshit. What path evolution will take after we decide to stop calling ourselves homo sapiens is as relevant to this discussion as the supposedly """limited""" scope of """human""" genes. I don't care if we grow scales and horns, there is no limit to genetic permutations. Statements like >>19361896
>Relying only on the breeding proclivities of a species that is beholden partially to its monkey-brain will result in the failure of our species.
And >>19361918
>Human growth is fixed without outside intervention.
Are complete bullshit that don't logically follow from or lead to any of the other statements you make.

The more we breed, the less monkey-brained we are. The path we take at that point is no longer subject to those concerns. Why you think human evolution will ever stop is beyond me.

I'm not saying you shouldn't use technology to deal with your shit genes. There will always be people on the bleeding edge of the gene pool just as there will be people on the bleeding edge of technology. Each has its own risks.

The reason people keep imagining dystopia is because *anything* humans make can be weaponized. Dismissing cautionary tales is a good way to get stuck in the situations they try to warn us about.
>>
>>19361952
I'm just saying why not both?
Why only one option?
Why don't we selectively breed ourselves to the point where we are capable of making these changes to ourselves? You seem to think that its some aberration to tamper with yourself when people are nothing but tamperers. We excel in our ability to change the world around us to fit our need, which means the only limitations we impose on our species is self-imposed societal and moral tenets that get in the way of real advancement.
>>
>>19361964
>The more we breed, the less monkey-brained we are.
Globalization implies the interbreeding of people that probably shouldn't. I would be really surprised if people were getting smarter breeding with all of those middle-eastern and african refugees that have been selectively breeding for psychopathy rather than intelligence since the fucking beginning. Humans make the wrong choice time and time again when it comes to progeny. Thinking we can just evolve over millions of years and never face issues of dwindling resources during that time is frankly moronic.
>>
>>19360459
Oh fuck, it's the real anon5
>>
>>19361996
>Globalization implies the interbreeding of people that probably shouldn't.
Where the FUCK do you draw these things from? These are broad sweeping generalization that do nothing to convince me that you're actually trying to reason about the real world.

>breeding for psychopathy rather than intelligence
Psychopathy IS a form of intelligence. It's just not the kind you like to think about.
>>
File: animation_farkoyf.gif (175KB, 661x303px) Image search: [Google]
animation_farkoyf.gif
175KB, 661x303px
>>19361968
>I'm just saying why not both?
>Why only one option?
I don't know what you are refering to.

>Why don't we selectively breed ourselves to the point where we are capable of making these changes to ourselves?
Yes why?
Because there is no "we".
Society is a Gang of a species which got together to prevail at surviving.
What stands on the foreground, and what is the background to this?
Survival of "we" or survival of "me"?
If everyone is himself the next one then there is no "we".
"We" is a hivemind.
Ants are there. They survive.

Humanity doesn't go anywhere.
There have been drastic changes in the past of our history and the place we now occupies strangely makes us feel uneasy?
Why the attempt to escape? As if supernaturaly we can feel our error, but cannot really explain it.

All we do is making an attempt to extend the quantity of life instead of the quality of it.
What we have lost is our sense on quality. Everything in society displays this, down to the very notion that we can and must do anything to prolong our life.
>>
>>19362007
Globalization results in dispirit people in dispirit places. When those people show up in any host country interbreeding happens between the natives of the host country and the new transplants. When this happens, it introduces often worse genetic code into a pool that use to pull higher IQs and use to be largely peaceful. If this happens for long enough the whole species suffers from it. I can't really digest this any more for you. Psychopathy is not a useful trait in the long run. We should prune that when possible.
>>
>>19362043
>it introduces often worse genetic code
See, here's the thing.

That's not how traits work.

As much as I'd love to, I don't really want to spend the day explaining the finer points of alleles and dominant and recessive traits. The only valuable thing for a gene pool is diversity precisely because we don't understand how genes mix. Maybe something like psychopathy seems like a harmful thing now, but the environment may change and we may end up having to spend a lot more time alone than we ever have in our evolutionary history. The people who are less affected by emotion (but still otherwise capable of moral discernment) would do better and may end up being what saves the species from what would otherwise be a chronic period of loneliness that we didn't have the genes to survive.

We won't know in advance which genes we needed all along, or what the true strengths and weaknesses were. When you say "adapt or die," it would strictly be healthier to realize that human opinion is not the only force in existence that speaks to that creed.

Replace "traits" with "tools" and you have the same argument, but with transhumanism. We aren't perfect engineers, and our tools don't come without (often hidden) costs.
>>
File: IMG611.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG611.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIZIyl8TzDM
>>
>>19359814

transhamanism
>>
i thought this thread is about traps but i got disappointed its about transhumanism well here have a bump op
>>
if you want to live forever then be prepared to be working 9-5 forever too
>>
>>19363793
This is honestly the most horrible thing about immortality.
>>
>>19359814
People don't like to die. They will keep inventing ways to prolong life. The scary thing is they'll do so without considering how it will impact other facets of life, like employment, healthcare, or natural resources. What do you do when people live thirty years longer than they used to? How do you feed that many people? How are billions more humans on earth treated and looked upon when chances are robots will be doing many jobs? I think in my lifetime things like employment will be big issues with how efficient we will become with technology.
>>
>>19363793
>>19363809

Its not true.

We are forced to live the struggle of a mortal slave.

If we had immortality then money would cease to be a problem.
>>
>>19359863
>>19359876
You guys should play SOMA.
>>
File: 2326.jpg (95KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
2326.jpg
95KB, 800x517px
>>19363832
Money is not the issue here.
It's your attitude to Life and Death.
>>
>>19363916
>implying anyone died there
>>
>>19363928
Never implied that and still don't.
That's besides the point anyways.
>>
>>19359863
How do I know I'm not the copy? Why would I subject another awareness to that?
>>
>>19359902
Yours not old enough to make that decision for humanity. Nor is anyone else alive right now. Please stick to self-trepanation to grow your human experience.
>>
You can't "upload" consciousness, if anything you may only make a copy. I'm still getting a radical robot arm when I can though
>>
>>19361148
I've considered this and it's a horrifying scenario. It would give me a lifetime quest to find the do-gooder who uploaded me and inflict as much harm as possible upon him and his descendants...
>>
File: fa5.jpg (68KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
fa5.jpg
68KB, 1024x577px
>>19361896
This is (((You))), Anon.
>>
File: pic related bawkbawkbawk.jpg (49KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
pic related bawkbawkbawk.jpg
49KB, 450x470px
>>19362010
>quality
This. A thousand times this.
>>
>>19359814
Moar leik trashhuman, amirite? Lulz
Please kill me.
>>
File: 460003main_merraflood93[1].jpg (746KB, 1890x1250px) Image search: [Google]
460003main_merraflood93[1].jpg
746KB, 1890x1250px
Depending on what comes first, Advanced AI or Immersive VR will be the last invention humanity ever makes, for different reasons.

Once AI that is as intelligent as a human is created, it will perpetually create more intelligent versions of itself, if it is malevolent it will end humanity, as it will see it as a disease, if not it will create a perfect utopia for humans, solving all of our problems with its huge intellect.

If immersive VR is created first, no other invention will be needed, humans will be sat in VR pods 24/7, being fed from a tube, living endless simulations only limited by their imagination, no human will be able to resist living out their fantasies and endless situations, why would anyone try to create new inventions or explore space? What would be the point, when you can sit in a pod and do the exact same from your living room, or VR centre?
>>
>>19359814
Its Satans great work
Fuck off
>>
File: g04j.jpg (75KB, 780x425px) Image search: [Google]
g04j.jpg
75KB, 780x425px
>>19365208
Who will pay the bills in immersive vr pods?
>>
>>19365240
Solar powered for the energy, Invitro soy for the food, robots for maintenance
>>
>>19359902
>>changing the human condition.
Like everyone else who tried this You're condemned to fail and kill milions trying before being put down like a rabid dog.
I look forward to deleting your false reincarnation from the servers and to embracing he new bucolical lifestile that'll follow.
>>
>>19361516
>>this is What satanism looks like when It's faggots practicing it
FTFY
>>
>>19359814
Transhumanism is simply the idea that we as a collective species can induce our next evolutionary step in life through man-made means. It's possible that we will evolve millions of years down the line should we have need it, but as life is now, it seems rather unlikely or even unnecessary for us to survive.
>>
>>19365291
Ok. Who pays the bills?
>>
>>19366833
What bills? In the post-scarcity required for (but also resultant of) everybody having VR pods and unlimited robot labor, money and resource value lose all meaning.
>>
File: deathbylulz.jpg (35KB, 420x287px) Image search: [Google]
deathbylulz.jpg
35KB, 420x287px
>>19366852
You don't honestly believe that? I promise you, we ALREADY live in a post-scarcity world (in the sense that there's enough to go around and less necessary labor than workers). Most existing economic scarcity is artificially driven or caused by unnecessary overconsumption... Witness the lack of jobs for everyone in the US, for example. Now that you're aware of this, how's that free food, water, housing and electricity treating you?
>Point is, abundance of labor/resources doesn't have mean you'll get any.
>>
>>19366908
/thread

transhumanism is retarded

moore's law stopped working 3 years ago

rate of technological progress has slowed since the 1970s
>>
>>19366908
Sure, we already live in a nominally post-scarce environment, but there will come a time when the level of abundance will be such that no amount of artificial control of the economy will be able to create scarcity.

This is only a question of "when." It might take 10,000 years, but it is wholly possible.
>>
>>19366969
Dunno. In times of war, even the best of nations weren't beneath attacking the enemy's food supply.
>>
>>19366969
that future is not inevitable. as long as capitalism continues to self-perpetuate, as long as there are greedy hyper-rich people who want not just luxury but superior power over others and are willing to do all they can to preserve the status quo, no technological developments can fully set us free. anything that is too threatening to powerful people's status quo will simply no longer be researched or developed. (there may be small exceptions, the sort of technologies that benefit rich people or the military too much to abandon or twist out of shape, even if they have liberatory potential, but the possibility of these being sufficient without a revolution of some sort is too slim to bank any hope on it.)
>>
>>19367177
>that is too threatening to powerful people's status quo will simply no longer be researched or developed.

like personal 3d printers?

or how powerful anyone who tries hard enough can become with learning materials online and the potential of programming languages?
>>
Don't you think it's laughable for humans to be contemplating the idea of Transhumanism? I fail to see how a single human can think to strip of everyone's humanity when he himself is all but a fellow human. That's why I'll never accept this egotistic ideal unless a greater being benevolent to the human race truly believes that it's the only path to advance humanity.
>>
>>19361832
Wow, talk about complete unenlightenment. Sure, keep pushing that disempowerment spiel, that'll dig you out of all manner of holes in this life and the next (not).
>>
File: please (((sir))).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
please (((sir))).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>19366969
Nice digits but you're totally wrong. Do natives in Sub-Saharan Africa get to touch the hyper-abundant natural resources? No, the state slams down on anyone who takes a small diamond to feed his family. The presence of food and materials and manufacturing absolutely does not mean that you'll get a piece of it. Altruism isn't baked into our society. Sorry to crush your idealism. And I'm NOT suggesting that the system is moral or just, but it's easier to kill off useless eaters than to give them a free cyber utopia.
>>
File: 7ac.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
7ac.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>19367177
>>
>>19363837
Not either anons. But, I agree. Perfect example lol
>>
>>19359862
Had a dream like this last year. With all the political discourse and attempt of "Ordo ab Chao" (don't worry, it will be kept to a minimum for discussion purposes), I went deep into some rabbit holes that offered grim proof, probably leading me to these dreams. I dreamed of going to what seemed like the Planned Parenthood building, could have just been Clinton Foundation. There was mass protesting going on outside by the hundreds of thousands. One of my friends with the same birthday as I, only 3 years ahead, was there. Writing, drawing something. She was a transparent figure in this however and went unnoticed by everyone, except me.

Some physician or doctor in a lab quote was walking me through the top floor, to a room in the middle of the building (think - "capstone" room), where my friend was sitting in a corner, unnoticed, as well as HC herself. She smiled wide upon seeing me, uttering in a low voice, "We found him." I was brought to a chair, as Hillary and a couple of others in doctor gowns were discussing something away from me. She came back with a gleaming grin, saying "Time for you to become my surrogate".

As this was playing out, thoughts internally swelled to a negativity, thinking "Why am I so lucid in this dream? This shouldn't be happening." They forced me into the chair as one of the doctors had a syringe of some sort, whether it was nanobots (nanites) or some sort of technology, proceeding to shoot me up with it from the back of the neck into the spine, specifically the medulla. I tensed up severely, trying to push control into the dream in order to shift its direction. This did not work, as I began to go through some transformation. Like a mechanical human almost. The dream wen hazy there momentarily. Moments later, there was a doctor assigning me tasks to do, presuming to be under their control. There were NDE's in this dream - it has been common with me these past few years.

>1/?
>>
>>19369865
Upon one of these was being shot a few times during a raid at this apartment complex. High-ranking gang members, some world leaders, it felt really abstract at the time. Surrealistic, however. I was meant to infiltrate as a member, as though being some double agent or something of the sort. It fell through, there was an enormous force of darkness looming over the situation. Many people were flooding out of the area, guns blaring in many directions, yet as I suffered fatal wounds, it didn't feel like an NDE. It felt as though a transference happened, where my consciousness was seeping out. It all disappeared, the instance. I was sitting in a room, waiting for dialogue by some lady dressed in black. This dream has its hazy parts, probably from either how deep this REM experience ran, which then brings me to the conclusive part. I could mention other elements, but this may detract from the goal of discussing this. Nearing the end, I was in a vehicle, following a limousine with HRC and possibly other officials tied to her. This is where the "deprogramming" happened, where the driver of the vehicle I was seated in brought up different types of programming, stating "...there are many to be considered. We have come to the successful use of you as our candidate. There came no other who resembled your ability. Alas, you are being 'decomissioned' (as in shut down)." Upon this being stated, there was a feeling within me in the dream that shook my very core. This is where the controlled lucidity of this experience peaked. As he was beginning to say some code for the deprogramming (and most certainly, it was combustion of self, Omega, or complete removal of life - "I am the beginning, and the END."), I broke free. Bursting through the ceiling of the vehicle. We were on a highway, I flew out with a giant leap towards the limousine about 300 feet ahead of us, reaching the roof.

>2/?
>>
>>19369949
There she was, HRC, amongst unfamiliar faces. Most likely tied to her. The feeling was incredible. When there is a surge of justice that runs through a person, there is this feeling that something will be enacted in prevention of a problem or issue. The totality of balance. It swelled within me, this indescribably immense force. A light from within, bearing this motion, carried my fists through the black rooftop, exposing her face of bewilderment and surprise from others. Completely horrified. recounting the faces now. They did not know what at all to think. I pointed to Clinton, and pointed down to a clear spot amongst the feet on the floor. Her eyes grew wider each passing second, the limo driver unaware. It seemed to be that she did not accept what was happening. At all. I fell through the hole caved in from beating through earlier, grabbing her by the throat, glancing into those eyes. Naive to what even started to happen, she gasped for help from the others, horrified by this. I lifted her by the grip, and through her into the road. Think of it as some final boss scenario, but very realistic. The dream began to dismantle. I felt myself coming out of the deepest part of this REM cycle, slowly rising through the other stages of sleep to the point of waking up.

Prior to the video surfacing of her being dragged lifelessly by secret service to a van weeks/months later, this dream occurred. There has also been other dreams, one in particular was speaking with Trump one-on-one in person about several topics. Another was being amidst a crowd of others, watching someone of high-rank doing a speech behind bulletproof glass, where they were assassinated, and the world in that dream began turning into absolute, overwhelming chaos.

Many of my dreams tend to occur weeks to months before something major (or entirely fabricated to appear so) takes place. This dream in particular about becoming a surrogate (temporarily it seems) was highly unusual.
>>
File: 13013.jpg (971KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
13013.jpg
971KB, 1564x1564px
>>19370035
I heard of clones, surrogates and "saving Hitler's brain" scenarios and this all seems pretty accurate to my research, look more into your dream anon.
> And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.(Revelation 21:6 KJV)
This might be of use to you
>>
>>19359814
i was for it until i discovered what the jews plan for it was, it will never be ghost in the shell tier fun unless maybe japan has total control over the industry instead of jews
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.