[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your sleep conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

What if we sleep because that's a way to keep us in this physical realm?
Ever noticed how more attentive to details and how everything starts to look weirder and the amount of shadows/lights you see the more sleep deprived you get? Ever noticed how that's kind of how you feel when you're drunk or high?

I believe it's possible that we're being dragged out of this realm slowly through the day.

It's more efficient to evolution If you spend your whole conscious time not aware of the non-physical world and sleeping is a way to reset that.

Give me your most bullshit theories about sleeping and the everyday reset we get.
>>
What if we wake because that's a way to keep us in this physical realm? Is there any difference between the waking world and the sleeping world? In the sleep do you think we try to remember our waking lives like we try to remember our dreams in the wake?
>>
>>19359428
>Ever noticed how more attentive to details and how everything starts to look weirder and the amount of shadows/lights you see the more sleep deprived you get? Ever noticed how that's kind of how you feel when you're drunk or high?

Ever noticed how that may be to impaired/altered brain activity? Like sleep deprivation? Drugs/ingesting foreign chemicals into your body?

>It's more efficient to evolution If you spend your whole conscious time not aware of the non-physical world and sleeping is a way to reset that.

Talking of evolution, please stop sleeping so natural selection takes care of you. You know people die from sleep deprivation?
>>
File: 1499737125603.gif (497KB, 500x189px) Image search: [Google]
1499737125603.gif
497KB, 500x189px
I believe when you sleep you hop into another dimension of you that's on a different path. You know how sometimes you have dreams and you're around people you haven't seen in years or barely knew but you're all the correct age doing normal shit.

Also that, anytime you have deja'vu it's two of these dimensions splitting off into the void, when they cross or get close you can experience them through dreams.

If you die in a dream that was just another version of you actually dying and what's left clung to you.
>>
>>19359468
It's not too far-fetched to consider that our logical reasoning makes the physical world standard because it is also where we spend most of our time in it. But the ongoing theme of life to pursue your dreams, to awake missing what you felt when dreaming and the disappointment of losing a dream memory when you wake up makes me wonder which part is actually where we belong, if we do in the first place.
>>
>>19359482
And why is that altered brain activity is considered mainly wrong or flawed in the first place? What if there is a way to make sense out of it? I understand the health implications of lack of sleep but that's just how we evolved. Consider the animals that sleep for far more time than they're awake such as cats or koalas.
How could their dreams be of less importance than their physical lives? You do need to eat and drink to survive but that's avoidable if you injest nutrients through your veins such as in a coma. what if there is a way to avoid sleeping altogether and focusing the dreamless state to something bigger?
>>
>>19359488
When I was young I died in dreams multiple times and always woke up exactly at the moment of death, being crushed by huge things or hitting a wall at crazy speeds. I wish I could trace changes in my life based on those specific dreams.
Those never happened again after puberty and that might have a deeper reason. My family and old friends I never saw again are predominantly in recent dreams though, also houses and cities I've never been to but they keep coming back exactly the same.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.