[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowledge & Conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: KCHGA.jpg (57KB, 588x756px)
KCHGA.jpg
57KB, 588x756px
How important is the Knowledge and Conversation with your Holy Guardian Angel?

Have any of you attempted it?

What are some of the ways for achieving such a task?

Or was Aleister Crowley just full of shit?
>>
File: 1498849632717.jpg (56KB, 551x472px) Image search: [Google]
1498849632717.jpg
56KB, 551x472px
It's a relay node to God. A personal connection.
>>
If you read the Abramelin Operation you will see that to complete it you would have to totally devote yourself to Yahweh / Enlil.

Crowley couldnt do that because deep down he was an Enki'ite.

The "Holy Guardian Angel" is really just an Anunnaki Emissary for you from the Enlil faction.

But you can only call upon one if you are serious in devoting your life to the "Lord"

I dont recommend it.

I think you should come to the Hypostasis of the Archons instead. The Reality of the Rulers.
>>
>>19358899
Crowley was full of it. Satans pawn sent to decieve people into selfish desires. Or even doing great works without accepting Christ.
>>
>>19359150
Being a grade A shitposter =/= being full of it.
In his terminology, the "holy guardian angel" is what some would call the "higher self" or "genius".
So in relation to OP's question, yea, it's important.
>>
Finally some people with actual occult knowledge.
>>
>>19359090
>Crowley couldnt do that because deep down he was an Enki'ite.
The fact he Attained anyway is indication that Abramelin isn't the only route.

>The "Holy Guardian Angel" is really just an Anunnaki Emissary for you from the Enlil faction.
[citation missing]
>>
>>19360574

Its my understanding that Crowley failed at the Abramelin Operation. Maybe he attained contact with another being but that was not an emissary from Enlil.

The Book of Abramelin the Mage contains all the Information you need to figure out that the Lord Yahweh is Enlil.

Because it give you the 50 names of Marduk and proclaims him to be the Adversary of the Lord.

If you have enough occult knowledge you should know that Marduk and Enlil had a conflict that started with the rebellion of the Igigi.
>>
>>19361515
Either Mathers or Jones called a favor in and he abandoned it a little less than halfway thru, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>19358899
Are you prepared for the large scale power outages in the coming apocalypse?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.