[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/, how do i sell my soul to lucifer for fortune? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

Hello /x/, how do i sell my soul to lucifer for fortune? I don't really care about fame but i would like the money that comes with fame
>>
You mean Satan?
>>
>>19358881
Yeah or any kind of entity that could guaranteed me fourtune in exchange of my soul
>>
>>19358894
Why sell your soul, though?
Wouldn't old fashioned hard work be just as good?
>>
>>19358904
Fuck no, 40 years of breaking my back just to enjoy 20 (if i am lucky to made it), i don't care about having children or falling for the marriage trap, i just want an hedonistic life full of pleasures and wealth to support them
>>
60 years compared to eternity is worthless. Accept Jesus Christ
>>
Go away Cypher.

Choke on a Bluepill.
>>
>>19358933
>an hedonistic
Why do Amerifags always put "an" before a word starting with H? an historical, an hedonistic, an herbivore, etc.
Just why? H is not a bloody vowel.
>>
Please guys just help me out
>>
Even you did make contact with Lucifer, and I really doubt he would respond, it would probably not result in your desired fortune. You are not worthy of great wealth, anyways; why would he give it to you? He would likely give it to someone he felt was a worthy vessel, who would further his own worldly ambitions, which is much more valuable than a random human soul.
>>
>>19358874
Sniff some old white dog shit, Satan will dig you then
>>
>>19359249
Well i am highly selfish but that's about it, i am not going to kill a poor dog or some random animal just to do some meme ritual, there must be another way to do it right?
>>
>>19359267
I am serious....no meme answers please...
>>
>>19359275
You still don't understand. You haven't addressed why Lucifer would give you wealth in particular. Why Lucifer? Why you? Do you think that Lucifer's only value is selfishness in humans?

The fact that you even have to ask this question signifies that you are unworthy.

I would take a smaller step. Perhaps read up on some sigil magick, before you try to make a pact with Lucifer himself. What you are trying to do is like picking up a paintbrush for the first time and painting the Mona Lisa.
>>
File: 1498276380802.gif (1MB, 500x333px)
1498276380802.gif
1MB, 500x333px
>>19359275
>>19359296
Forgot the image.
>>
did u try craigslist
>>
>>19359296
Is magic scary or dangerous? I know this sounds stupid but i am really scared of fucking something up and ending up being chased by scary creatures my whole life
>>
I know a way m8 but I can't tell you herr
>>
>>19359309
I have never used that site but i know it has a reputation of being ridiculous
>>
>>19359319
Why not?
>>
>>19359316
In general, magic is 'harmless.' Once you begin invoking entities, such as Lucifer, however, things can get dangerous. I would not recommend this kind of work until you know what you're doing.
>>
>>19359328
Just do you have anything I can contact you at like an email? Also bc it's kinda secretive m8
>>
>>19359335
How do i start? And what do you mean by dangerous?
>>
>>19359347
I don't trust your words, how do i know you are actually trying to help me?
>>
Why would I hurt you? Hell you are trying to contact the devil.
>>
>>19358874
It doesn't really work like that. Making a pact with an entity is not a small matter. You also have to take into account that the entity is independent from you, and has it's own agenda.

It requires experience, research, and substantial effort, which you likely do not have, unless you are a well-read, practicing occultist.

Also, consider asking another entity besides Lucifer for money. He's known for providing enlightenment, not wealth.
>>
>>19359349
By 'dangerous' I mean it may affect your mental health. This could be positive or negative. You might hear people speaking in an empty room, or have night terrors in which demons chase you about. Or you could get all the wealth you asked for and become quite content. But the moment you begin to rock the boat and actually do something is when there is some risk involved.

Like I said, the first place I would look into is basic sigil magic. Also, work on your concentration and visualization via meditation.
>>
>>19359367
Yeah but i already know a lot about people and why i shouldn't trust them, also i never said the word "hurt".....
>>
>>19359382
Do you want help bro, or not? I have the knowledge. I can help you. This is only if you want it.
>>
>>19359373
Awww shit...i guess i'll quit this bullshit and follow the boring path of patience with God, i get spooked easily so i don't want to ruin my life
>>
>>19359349
Also, like>>19359370 said, Lucifer is much more likely to give you hidden knowledge than money. This may be dangerous in other ways: you may not be ready to see the world through the lense he gives you. I have heard many stories about this.
>>
>>19359373
How does one get started with sigil magic? All I can find is Discordian shit
>>
>>19359412
Its actually quite simple, and its a lot more forgiving than other types of ritual magic. A great place for a beginner to start learning the basics.

Look into the Grant Morrison method. Its kind of cheesy, but a lot of people swear by it, and its easy. This will give you an idea of how this stuff works. Best of luck.
>>
>>19359189
True. However, in some cases where the 'h' is "silent", one does use "an".
E.g. An hour
>>
>>19359189
>general autism

'Just why?' isn't a complete sentence. You used 'bloody' as a slang which is improper. You failed to start a(n incomplete) sentence with a capital letter. You didn't do enough legitimate research to know whether or not the guy is American. Americans do not -always- put 'an' before a word starting with H, as that is considered improper just like it is in almost any, modern English.

Let he without sin cast the first stone. Idiot.
>>
>>19359412
that dyscordian shit is the one you are looking for.
have a guide for noobs
http://disinfo.com/2012/12/a-beginners-guide-to-sigil-craft/

>>19359422
not sure what you mean about sigils being forgiving.
if you are not careful and/or clever, you can get rather spectacular backfires.
>>
>>19358874
Lucifer is no longer in the position to give power.
And Satan has stopped taking souls.
I'd recommend a different path, friend. Both of them, as well as the Devil and other demons, have turned over a new leaf.
>>
File: dc01.png (539KB, 1600x1200px)
dc01.png
539KB, 1600x1200px
>>19358874
making a deal with devil is a metaphor for making an agreement with the kabbalah practicing Zionist jews that run the entertainment industry. they will give the goyim fame or fortune for a time, but it comes at a price. Usually the price is a young life, having to marry a tranny/ turn into a tranny, having to sacrifice someone close to you, having to watch someone be sacrificed/ partaking, or who knows what else. That's what all the famous people who say they sold their soul to the devil are talking about. Also they have to be deeply immersed in the kabbalistic doctrine, which is dark mysticism dealing with demon stuff. check out sacred geometry used for demon evocation and what kind of layout all the major cities have if you wanna get spooped.
>>
Jesus has a higher return rate on investment
>>
File: jesus.jpg (84KB, 768x1024px)
jesus.jpg
84KB, 768x1024px
>>19359699
HERESY
>>
>>19358874
Why would he pay for something he already owns?

Sounds like you're a selfish and self-centered person whose lifestyle guarantees he'll get it for free in a few more years. He's not stupid.
>>
>>19358874
Selling your soul to Satan is just a metaphorical way of saying giving into your purest and most selfish desires. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a LARPer.
>>
>>19359775
gtfo if you do not know something dont make it up like you are a ritz cracker or something ok mohammit? "Oh i dont know so i will just blame the jews"...
>>
>>19359960
booyah
>>
Durr im OP, edgelord extreme, and this is jackass
>>
>>19360326
>>19360103
>>19360098
>>19359960
>>19359953
>>19359950
>>19359775
>>19359699
>>19359560
>>19359545
>>19359449
>>19359412
>>19359408
>>19359400
>>19359391
>>19359382
>>19359373
>>19359370
>>19359367
>>19359359
>>19359349
>>19359347
>>19359335
>>19359328
>>19359322
>>19359316
>>19359319
>>19359309
>>19359305
>>19359296
>>19359279
>>19359275
>>19359267
>>19359138

Why is everyone always saying that making deals with demons is impossible, and then pretend to be christians, occult practicioners etc.

If you consider it so hard and impossible to do why not just admit these things dont exist in the first place. Instead you go on and bullshit OP that he has to do 10 year training before he's ready and waste his life on this crap that you KNOW wort work in the first place because

it

doesnt

exist
>>
You have the wrong religion.
I'll explain.
Firstly I doubt you wanna sell your soul, you just want to make a thread about it. Why do I think this? See, the dark power that there is has his sons populate the earth and they are the majority of humans. So I doubt you wanna make a deal.
As for making a deal, it's bloody simple if you use your imagination a bit, so I won't explain, also I do not wish for you to engage on that behaviour.
Now now, you have no guarantees that the deal will be kept from their part, also since you don't know what the true religion is, they don't need to make a deal with you, they need you to just live life, so why pay.

Questions?
>>
>>19360350
>Questions?
Yes

>As for making a deal, it's bloody simple if you use your imagination a bit, so I won't explain

Why don't you just admit you don't know how instead of acting like it's the easiest thing in the world
>>
What makes you think Lucifer would want your pathetic soul? Hint: He doesn't.
>>
>>19358874
>Lucifer
You mean haylel? Why would you sell your soul to a long-dead king of babylon?

>>19358881
>you mean satan?
Why would he sell his soul to God's appointed prosecutor?

Why do you fairweather christians think any part of the torah or new testament supports the idea of a maniacal former angel (without free will? wat?) giving people physical deeds and talents in exchange for their souls? You watch too many movies.
>>
So,
No one knows how to do this
/x/ is just a RP board
Am i right
>>
>>19360622
Anon even if christianity was 100% accurate you still wouldn't be able to "sell your soul to satan" because satan is a job title for whichever angel has to argue against god's position.
>>
>>19360335

I didn't say it wasn't possible, or that he doesn't exist, I said he's likely already going to get it for free because OP's soul appears to be a dime a dozen modern degenerate soul the the devil gets gifted in bulk daily, why should he go to any effort to deal for a soul that is practically already his?
>>
Op here....seems like i am stuck being a normal fag for the rest of my life.....
>>
>>19360335
its possible just not for evryone, and I wouldnt do it for some random fucktard from some shit posting board. who are you? why would I give a rats ass if your soul was sold, and why the hell would I even attempt to broker such a deal for you? you want edgy? youll never see satan in your lifetime you allready work for him undermining the christian way, he doesnt want your overworked fat ass .
>>
>>19360866
Ignore the christcucks (>>19360639 >>19360895)

Continue doing dark deeds and you'll find your way in life
>>
>>19360902
Research goetic invocation and evocation. None of those spirits want you to sell them your soul.::.

But they all ask for something in return.

Just hold your own deal of the bargain, and nothing bad will happen. Many anons had luck there
>>
>>19358874
You summon a crossroads demon make a bargin forr your soul and get your shit. You;'ll knoiw it works (Besides suddenly getting rich) by having a mark on you.
>>
>>19359699
What bullshit lmao.
>>
>>19359189
Because youre an faggot.
>>
Dont know.
Go to a crossroads at midnight or something and wait
>>
>>19358874
I almost feel like "selling your soul" isn't so much as an actual deal with an entity more as a way to explain that those who cheat and manipulate others often get what they like. The people who do good are often the Ines fucked over. To sell your soul just cheat the system. Maybe there is a physical entity out there you can make a deal with. I just feel like there are mysterious, unexplainable, paranormal things that could be out there, but since I haven't really experienced or witnessed any if them I'm skeptical. Anyways that's just a theory on "soul selling" God speed Op, I hope you find what you're looking for
>>
>>19358933
Sort yourself out.
>>
>>19360902

OP accepts the general Christian premise: that the devil exists, and that he can sell his soul to the devil in exchange for material reward. All I'm asking is what he has to offer the guy, when living his life like the average 21st century degenerate normie is going to deliver the goods free of charge. That's the paradox of bargaining with the devil, if you have something of value to offer you're probably not interested in it.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.