[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

decalcifying your pineal gland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: pineal-gland-eye-of-horus.jpg (355KB, 634x552px) Image search: [Google]
pineal-gland-eye-of-horus.jpg
355KB, 634x552px
So I've heard that the pineal gland is the gateway to human psychic experiences and personal dmt trips.

Apparently they calcify as you get oldrr if you drink flouridated water.

Some people take steps in order to remove the built up calcium and flouride. Magnesium, Vit k2, etc...

I was just wondering if anybody here had any experience with that and what the results were like.
>>
I'm no expert, but consider that calcification is due to over-consumption of sodium fluoride. I don't think it is tied to age. I have read many accounts that the gland does not reach maturity or full potential until around age 25.

That being said, a couple of weeks ago I switched toothpastes and started working a sweat to decalcify my pineal gland (and detox in general.) This came after weeks of working in meditation and with the third eye and finally realizing it was time to decalcify.

Since then, I can definitely feel when the gland vibrates.

I can tell the pineal gland is that which vibrates the different hemispheres of the brain. The difference in each side's vibration gives the unified frequency achieved between them both.

The pineal gland literally descends (or ascends) our brains into different frequencies or vibrations of thought. That is my taking from my experiences. It is so obvious.
>>
>>19358535
I should also note there is sodium-fluoride in most "filtered" water we drink.

Look past the filters that everyone is tricked into buying because of commercialization. Consider a heavy duty one to keep buy your fridge and change your life.

Sodium-fluoride is likely the LEAST of your worries lurking in your tap water. Who knows what sorts of experiences heavy metals have on the brain?

... Oh yeah, we do.
>>
>>19358518
i fucking shat meself
>>
>>19358518
>>19358535
>>19358546
my problem is, homies, that i'm not going to buy an expensive heavy duty water filtration system just to run an experiment. I already drink filtered water, this seems somewhat costly, and what if i feel no change? I exercise and meditate as it is, should I just start buying large amounts of spring water??
>>
>>19358535
interesting... i was worried it wasn't reversible
>>
>>19358518
mind and brain are separate things.
Only ordinary mind is based on brain.

If you want to be spiritual stop looking at matter.
Neuroscience is a scam and a hoax.

https://www.amazon.com/Brainwashed-Seductive-Appeal-Mindless-Neuroscience/dp/0465062911

https://qz.com/866352/scientists-say-your-mind-isnt-confined-to-your-brain-or-even-your-body/

http://buddhaweekly.com/mind-different-brain-science-may-support-duality-separate-mind-brain/

https://wallacegsmith.wordpress.com/2007/01/19/mind-and-brain-not-the-same/

https://thefortongroup.com/blog/brain-scan-or-brain-scam/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/matter-personality/201407/scientific-fraud-about-brain-scan-findings
>>
>>19358710
Since the origins of experimental psychology 135 years ago, many scientists and philosophers have sought to explain the relation between subjective experience and the correlated objective processes in the brain. This has been called the “hard problem of consciousness,” and despite all the advances made in the cognitive sciences, this issue remains a mystery. The underlying issue is the “closure principle,” which has dominated the natural sciences since the mid-19th century, and which asserts that there are no nonphysical influences in nature. This immediately implies that the mind—including our perceptions, intentions, thoughts, and emotions—must either be physical (contrary to all empirical evidence) or it must exert no consequences in human life or the universe at large, which is contrary to common sense. Many materialists argue that mental processes are identical to or are nothing more than functions of their neural correlates, while others dogmatically propose that consciousness and all kinds of subjective experiences don’t really exist at all! Although many materialistic theories of the mind-body relationship have been proposed, none of them lend themselves to scientific verification or repudiation, so they are merely hypotheses or speculations, not scientific theories. And they are certainly not scientifically established facts, despite the fact that the scientific and popular media commonly equate the mind and brain, without any compelling reasoning or empirical evidence.
>>
>>19358715
A core problem that has remained unresolved over the past 90 years is the so-called “measurement problem” in quantum mechanics, which has to do with the relationship between the weird qualities the quantum realm, in which physical entities exist only in relation to their being measured, and the world of classical physics, in which the objective world appears to exist independently of all measurements. Before a quantum measurement takes place, that which is about to be measured exists only as a probability wave function. But once the measurement occurs, the wave function appears to collapse, and a physical system exists in a definite state. But what constitutes a “measurement”? Does this require a conscious observer, or can it take place objectively? In short, the problem remains unsolved, and there is little evidence that any real progress is being made.

While many scientists and philosophers regard these two problems as being unrelated, in my last three academic books I argue that they are profoundly related and that a solution for one implies a solution for the other. I have addressed these entangled problems in Hidden Dimensions: The Unification of Physics and Consciousness, Mind in the Balance: Meditation in Science, Buddhism, and Christianity, andMeditations of a Buddhist Skeptic: A Manifesto for the Mind Sciences and Contemplative Practice. In these works I have argued that the root of both problems lies in a dogmatic allegiance to the metaphysical beliefs of mechanistic materialism, rooted in the antiquated physics of the 19th century, and in the failure on the part of the scientific community to devise and implement sophisticated methods for observing and exploring the mind and multiple dimensions of consciousness from a first-person perspective.
>>
>>19358715
what is mind?
never matter
what is matter?
never mind
>>
>>19358724
A solution to the hard problem of consciousness and the measurement problem of quantum mechanics may be drawn from the revolutionary theory of quantum cosmology, especially as proposed by the eminent theoretical physicist John A. Wheeler. Rather than viewing quantum systems as being isolated from the world of classical physics, Wheeler views the entire cosmos as a quantum system in his theory of quantum cosmology. Semantic information—that is information that has meaningful content—rather than space-time and mass-energy is considered to be fundamental to the universe, hence his motto “its from bits.” If one follows the logic of this hypothesis, it immediately follows that meaningful information is impossible without a conscious subject for whom this information means something and without a “something” that is the referent of the information. So the three—the information, the one who is informed, and that about which one is informed—must be mutually interdependent.

In 1955 that Henry K. Beecher published a groundbreaking scientific paper, The Powerful Placebo, in which he reported that a patient’s symptoms are sometimes alleviated by an otherwise ineffective treatment, since the individual expects or believes that it will work. But according to scientific materialism, especially as advocated by the behaviorists, subjective mental states such as expectancy and belief—if they exist at all—should not have any power to change the body for better or worse.
>cont
>>
>>19358740
So Beecher camouflaged his discovery by calling this the “placebo effect,” which implies that it is the physical substance of the placebo that actually brings about the physiological effect. Over the past 60 years, the scientific community has failed to provide an intelligible explanation for how the expectation and belief that a substance with no therapeutic efficacy may bring about precisely those effects in the body that one hopes and believes will occur. But if the body-mind is fundamentally a conscious, information-processing system, and not merely a composite of mass-energy that hosts an epiphenomenal mind, then the placebo effect may be explained by way of the information the expectant and hopeful mind projects into the body.

In essence, quantum cosmology can be interpreted to imply that the current scientific, materialistic view of the origins and evolution of the universe is a projection of the origins and evolution of modern science over the past four hundred years. This may be called the “anthropological essence of scientific materialism.” It points to a “false or materialistic essence of scientific materialism,” namely, the view of Nature, as we experience it and conceive of it, as having an existence separate from and independent of humanity. We alienate ourselves when we project human history onto the physical universe, and the very act of attributing human qualities to the brain alone necessarily withdraws these same qualities from the human species. In 1927, Sigmund Freud declared, “The problem of a world constitution that takes no account of the mental apparatus by which we perceive it is an empty abstraction.” If he is right, then the objective world of nature consisting only of configurations of space-time and matter-energy, in which the very existence of the mind and consciousness is barely even acknowledged, is an empty abstraction that ironically exists nowhere but in the minds of those who have conceived it.
>>
>>19358750
The psyche is not emerging from the brain, conditioned by the environment. The human psyche is in fact emerging from an individual continuum of consciousness that is conjoined with the brain during the development of the fetus. It can be very hampered if the brain malfunctions or becomes damaged.

There’s another dimension of consciousness, which is called the substrate consciousness. This is not mystical. It’s not transcendent in the sense of being divine. The human psyche is emerging from an ongoing continuum of consciousness—the substrate consciousness—which kind of looks like a soul. But in the Buddhist view, it is more like an ongoing vacuum state of consciousness. Or here’s a good metaphor: Just as we speak of a stem cell, which is not differentiated until it comes into the liver and becomes a liver cell, or into bone marrow and becomes a bone marrow cell, the substrate consciousness is stem consciousness. And at death, the human psyche dissolves back into this continuum.
>>
>>19358777
Phenomenal.

People joke about our world being a simulation... most often an electronic one, as easiest to consider in our modern, electronic age.

They don't realize all "conspiracies" ultimately point to this. Our reality is what we make it, and most flashy things in the world are meant to keep us agreeing with a specific (unhealthy) version of our world.
>>
>>19358777
I'm interested in your thoughts on the internet. Several times have I acquainted the mutability of the internet as a simulation of our being on earth. They are both platforms for us to receive whatever we put out.

People always talk about the power of memes or internet scrying or numbers. What are people really achieving with focused thoughts and correspondences to affect the shared reality's global conscious?
>>
>>19358898
Wars, economic crisis, political crisis, and humanitarian crisis are all made by the collective interaction of poisoned(greed, hatred, ignorance) minds.

>What are people really achieving with focused thought
They are merely manifesting their collective projections/hallucinations coming from fear, insecurity, greed, hatred, and so on.

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully - Jesus

And as is his desire, so is his will; and as is his will, so is his deed; and whatever deed he does, that he will reap - Brihadaranyaka-Upanishad

When he is doing evil, the fool does not realise it. The idiot is punished by his own deeds, like one is scorched by fire - Buddha

One day some people thought about building pyramids and they were built.
One day some people thought about going to the moon and they went to the moon.
One day some people thought about building a Large Hadron Collider and it was built.

Whatever people collectively think about with enough force behind it will manifest. But both negative and positive thinks manifest. The manifestations themselves do not see any difference or discrimination between bad or good.

The sun shines on both the murderer and the saint.
>>
>>19358535
Do you also get a sense of bliss when focusing on area between eyebrows? Wondering if its normal
>>
>>19358977
Yes. Bliss and calm and contentment all come with the altered frequencies caused by the pineal gland and third eye.

The third eye is a very real point at which information about our reality (even things we cannot see or wish to know) funnels into the various energy patterns of the body.

People call it the gateway for a reason. Focus on that feeling and try to know it so much as to summon it outside of meditation.

Eventually the very real feeling between your eyebrows walks alongside you all day every day. Then it'll show you the next step. All you have to do is be present and perceptive and practice.
>>
>>19359005
Good to know. I was in cinema yesterday and focusing on my 3rd eye was much more pleasurable than the whole film.
Im just wondering whether kundalini syndrome is a real risk
>>
>>19358546
))): I recently found out that I'm literally filled with heavy metals. I fucking hate it. I've literally had to observe myself becoming stupid over time due to fucked up well water. So, yeah. They do fuck you up hard.
>>
>>19358977
Its pretty normal, and not special. You're simply moving energies towards third eye which is used for reasoning and conceptual knowledge.
>>19358535
You are still limiting yourself by the false belief that the mind and the brain are equal and that the mind is physical.

The pineal gland can not ascend, transcend, nor descend the brain. Because a physical thing can not transcend a physical thing.

You actually can't feel that your pineal gland is ''vibrating'', in the same way that you cant see your eyes, you hear your ears, you cant taste your tongue.
You are feeling movement of energies, but it has nothing to do with the brain, since the part of the mind experiences the movement of energies is completely separate from the brain.

>funnels into the various energy patterns of the body.
Wrong. Energies go in trough either the nose or mouth and then move towards the third eye and from there move throughout the body.

If you focus and follow your breath you can actually feel it moving from the nostril to the third eye, to the heart, and to the navel. (if you are sexually aroused it moves further down to sexual organ)

With meditation you can redirect the energy to not go out of the nose/mouth when exhaling, but to go out of the top of the head.

The center for transcendental knowledge as compared to conceptual knowledge(third eye) is in at the top of the crown.

Just before orgasm its also possible to stop the energies from moving into the sexual organ and back up and out towards the crown. Which blocks the orgasm entirely and transforms passion/desire into transcendental knowledge.
(The more passion and desire the better, but the more desire the harder it becomes to control)

>kundalini syndrome is a real risk
Only if you put up defense mechanisms to protect your ego. In any case kundalini syndrome is not permanent anyway.
>>
>>19359058
Just to add your physical body also does not exist.
The third eye also does not exist as "thing"
What you experience as the ''physical'' body is the grosser level manifestation of the movement of non-physical energies, which is the mind.
Therefore the body is also not physical, but you experience it as physical, because of impure perceptions of reality.

Thus the third eyes is not some object or thing into which energies go or wherein they get absorbed. Its merely that these energies move around and these movements become more concentrated at specific points (one of them being the third eye). Like several rivers forming an intersection.

>>19359005
> caused by the pineal gland
This is impossible. Since the whole physical structure is caused by the movements of energies (probably what you call "vibrations"). It is not the other way around.

P.S. All my knowledge comes from real yoga. Not new age bullshit.
>>
File: boron.png (556KB, 1653x557px) Image search: [Google]
boron.png
556KB, 1653x557px
>>19358518
I've read that 20 to 30 mg of boron for a few months will decalcify your pineal gland.

Yes, filtered water is shit for getting rid of fluoride, buy SPRING water instead.
>>
>>19358535
Actually, sweating doesn't do much to detoxify the body at all. It's primary purpose is to cool your body temperature, which it does very effieciently. The liver is what detoxes you, and is pretty nearly the only thing in the human body that performs that function. Stay hydrated with clean water and don't smoke or drink, as much of our blood cells are produced in the lungs.
>>
GLUTATHIONE is the best guys, liposomal or IV
>>
>>19359103
You make fine points! Most cannot read words like these and make any sort of connection to the reality they still see themselves in.

In many cases it begins with considering something that is "scientific" or physically measured enough to believe. Once someone acts upon that belief, free of personal expectation and acknowledging the Source of all energy, they begin to see things exactly as you describe.

I've read various accounts of the body's energies and it saddens me the phrase "new age bullshit" arises in your post. There are answers hidden away in all realms of the topic, and I find it difficult to believe "real yoga" holds every answer where nothing else does.

In fact, I would categorize most modern iterations of yoga under "new age bullshit."

And then I would look further into something someone told me was bullshit.
>>
>>19358518
I urge ANYONE interested in the pineal gland to research it elsewhere.

The information is readily available.

Read a few sources and come back here. You will notice all sorts of misinformation, usually in the form of a 1-3 sentence post that discredits something and offers a bit of misinformation with no real explanation or account.

Begin to consider there are people even on /x/ that want us distracted with flat earth debates, summoning succubi, and explaining everything through a single worldview.
>>
>>19358518
It is modern practice to say

>Oh yes, this is very possible, and you only need to ingest this blend of chemicals at 3 easy payments of 19.99

Or you can drink PURIFIED water and stop absorbing all sorts of chemicals... without ingesting any to do so.

It's things like this that should be thought about to see if they really make sense. Did ancients have all sorts of tricks and tinctures to activate their pineal gland? Probably. Were they consuming all sorts of modern products designed to stagnate the energetic functions of their mind? Probably not.
>>
>>19358518
Whoa! This thread is suddenly getting buried! Thankfully there's posts about "fuck astral projection" and "spongebob theme song" to keep our curiosity satisfied.

I hope this thread can last long enough for more to see the worthwhile beliefs and accounts shared here.
>>
>>19358546

Can you recommend a few brands or styles of heavy duty filters? I also heard lemon helps as well
>>
>>19358535
>Since then, I can definitely feel when the gland vibrates.

felt mine vibrate too. took a big stret6ch and i felt a deep rooted buzz from inside my head.
>>
File: murica_fuck_yea.jpg (66KB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
murica_fuck_yea.jpg
66KB, 640x577px
>>19359263
>Actually, sweating doesn't do much to detoxify the body at all.
This is wrong. There are things that your Liver, Kidneys, and Colon can't eliminate quickly (or at all). A good example are heavy metals like lead. That's why you have to take a chelating agent so that your body can get rid of it. Otherwise it would take MONTHS to get a sing large dose out of your body.

Your sweat glands are like tiny kidneys but much less selective. Thus, when you sweat stuff that "piles up" in your blood can come out (more) quickly.
>>
>>19359103
Listen to this anon. I can recognize wise men and he is one.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.