[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CERN has sigils against RV and astral projecting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 22

File: cern.jpg (106KB, 721x519px) Image search: [Google]
cern.jpg
106KB, 721x519px
I chose CERN's campus near Geneva as a target for both remote viewing and astral projection sessions shortly after the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) opened for research. I have each time hit a 'wall' of ink well blackness with every session. So has every other practitioner of RVing and AP that I have asked to try.

After the 'sacrifice' video hit the internet, I've been having even more difficulty projecting myself toward the area. I used to be able to 'approach' the Shiva sculpture. Now that seems to be within some sort of psychic Event Horizon around the place. I literally just perceive a dozens of kilometer diameter sphere of impenetrable black orb at the CERN site now.

My only explanation, if it isn't just me, is the application of some sort of sigil or binding type psychic and magic based countermeasures.
>>
I wonder what the purpose of that would be, though.
It's not like the details of the machine itself are a secret.
>>
>>19358484
KYS
>>
Not to sound brash but.

No shit sherlock.

Its a hugely classified site. If anything is going to have magical protection its going to be a place like that.

The reports of its existence evidence by RV and projection is interesting.
>>
>>19358550
Exactly anything like that a nuclear site Bohemian Grove...everything would have these rudimentary protections...
>>
>>19358484
Yup. Alot of military complexes and bases have this kind of protection as well.

But it is not a sigil. It is actually other RV'ers projecting out a field of protection that live permanently within the premises.

I got a .gov document from the CIA that describes this actually. It has to do with Hemi-Synch and Focus Tapes by Monroe Institute.

This kinda thing has been ongoing since the 70s man.. theyre getting better and better at what they do each day.
>>
>>19358565
Here is teh linky, cuz i no stinky

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19358550
>>19358558
But what is there to protect at a particle accelerator? Nuclear sites and other military facilities I can understand, but I don't get what would be so sensitive at a place like this. The actual data they collect is measured in Tb, and I doubt even the best RV'ers could do anything with that much data.
>>
>>19358568
cia pls this is real wtf do they have any instructional documents on psychic hooy dooy?
>>
>>19358570
They do weird occult shit at that place dude they don't want that knowledge publicized
>>
>>19358573
I can see how they'd want secrecy for that kind of thing.
>>
>>19358571
Im sorry im not sure i understand what you are saying.

Are you trying to mock me?
>>
>>19358575
Because that kinda info being publicized would cause the normies to go full ape-shit and things would go south quickly.
>>
>>19358484

>>19358583
>>
>>19358577
Nope. I'm seriously asking if they have like instructional documents on how to accomplish psychic feats
>>
>>19358590
There is quite a bit of information in the document i have linked.

Finding the actual tapes, however.. that is something i havent come across yet.

I hope to find it soon. Our government has a lot of information on psychic phenomena. I doubt we would be able to find any real practical information easily.
>>
>>19358590
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cia+disclosed+hemi+sync

I am not mocking you. There are multiple available links relevant to your query.
>>
>>19358637
Due to my nature of being a lazy cunt who only tries to be adequate, could you give me a quick summary or a couple examples of what hemi sync can be used for? Thanks for the resources btw <3
>>
>>19358763
I read the purpose
Basically control of one's consciousness... sehr interessant
>>
>>19358763
Hemisync tries to cause certain parts of your brain to oscillate at specific frequencies through the use of binaural beats (unsynchronized hz patterns of varying levels in each ear), which has varying effects.
>>
>>19358568
Thanks for that link
Is this part of the vault7 stuff? Reading that stuff is wild knowing it comes from da man
>>
>>19358573
I saw some of their docs that talk about selecting candidates. The specifically dont want people who are into the occult from what I understand
>>
File: 1480047285934-0.jpg (155KB, 1132x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1480047285934-0.jpg
155KB, 1132x1700px
I'm pretty sure the human sacrifice video is just some employes LARPing. Don't forget they are all nerds and it is pretty well known that they like to joke and fuck around on the premises.

Here is a rap video they made for example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM
>>
>people believe RV is real

What?
>>
File: 1500998712375.png (283KB, 1816x2446px) Image search: [Google]
1500998712375.png
283KB, 1816x2446px
Someone should make an augmented reality game with OPs concept. You start off as a lowly wanna be Magick practitioner. Leveling up by visiting sites irl and collecting knowledge. Eventually you can start to remote view and Astral project to other places without physically being there. Have different cults or sects (or whatever they call em) that fight for territory using Magick. The larger the area a particular cult owns the more powerful they are within a given radius of that area. Would be so cash. Make it happen boys.
>>
>>19359241
>not knowing RV is a very real and tested phenomenon

See
>>19358568
>>
>>19358590
Most are selected out of HS and some late bloomers are found later in life. If you're interested, the Monroe Institute is the civilian recruiting center.
>>
I would urge caution when doing this. If they can block RV with some bullshit wizard security guards, then there might be a way to track you back to your body, too.
>>
>>19359406
Then what?
>>
>>19359406
I wish I could find what I was reading, but there was an article talking about Russian defenses against RV. They can actually somehow attack anyone trying to RV or astral project into their bases. Some sort of mind virus, that would kill the person at their real location.
>>
>>19358484
CERN has sigils against RV and astral projecting?

get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1498705937190.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498705937190.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>19359501
>i didnt read the thread!
>>
>>19358484
They have the same shit around the White House as well.
>>
Any sigils a normal person can use to protect themselves from remote viewers?
>>
>>19359584
Why would a 'normal' person have that much trouble with remote viewers to begin with?
>>
>>19359588
Depends on who you piss off doesn't it :P. So, is there?
>>
>>19359590
Fair enough, but at that point is the word normal still relevant?
>>
El Psy Congaroo
>>
>>19359594
I suppose not, If you want to get nitpicky about it haha. Will regular protection sigils work against RV?
>>
>>19359599
That would depend on who you pissed off.
Are we talking some low level nobody hedgemages, or actually skillful wizards that can do some shit?
Also, what did you do to piss them off? Do you deserve it?
>>
>>19359603
Would you even believe me? Alright. I pissed off a very low vibrational being, I don't know what it's capable of, This is a precautionary measure. I found out a truth I shouldn't have about him/it and he didn't like that. I'm still anonymous to him, though. I don't personally believe he/it is very skilled, But the possibility exists that it knows people who are.

tldr, i stumbled on a secret, and i threatened to expose it.
>>
>>19359607
Sorry, can't help ya.
>>
>>19359609
Why :\
>>
>>19359501

You think that a facility containing the most powerful thing humanity is willing to publicly acknowledge having created is NOT going to have electroetheric countermeasures as well astral laser platforms?

Attempting to use psychic espionage against a facility like that is probably a felony.
>>
>>19359290
Why dont more ppl know about this?
>>
If fucking astral projection is real, then did Jesus really perform those miracles?
>>
>>19359631
Most people didn't believe in things like remote viewing. Now that all those CIA docs came out even my normal as normal can get friends speak about it in earnest. The world will never be the same.
>>
>>19359631
Because theyre all either:

1. Too scared of the thought that their belief systems have been wrong and that we have been lied to so ubiquitously.

2. Too wrapped up in their egotistical pleasure-seeking behavior to understand the implications of such things.
>>
>>19359639
Maybe he did anon, maybe he did.
>>
What is rv?
>>
>>19359639
Probably. Consider what his miracles were, all he had to do was be powerful enough to change the structure of the molecules he stood on (walking on water) or reorganize the molecules in water to create alcohol (wine). I believe that's doable with the mind. Not much of a miracle when you think of it that way, But even so. (I hope he won't hate me for posting my thoughts on this)
>>
File: 1500940894272.jpg (27KB, 425x301px) Image search: [Google]
1500940894272.jpg
27KB, 425x301px
Bullshits, stop roleplaying fags.
>>
>>19359656
Fuck. I believe it. Reading initiation into hermetics was a huge redpill into how magic is real.

I need to join a church asap.
>>
>>19359660
Nigga stop shitposting and actually read the thread for once.
>>
>>19359644
I don't think so. They will calcify pineal gland of most people through nutrition and once VR becomes cheap for mainstream , even less care about the occult. And that is exactly the plan.
>>
>>19358605
hemi-sync = binaural beats usuallt delta wave range
>>
>>19359655
RV is Remote Viewing.

It is the capacity to project your consciousness out of your body and into the world around you. There are many technicalities related to how this is done and what is/isnt possible with it.

If you wanna learn some more read the .gov document linked earlier in this thread.
>>
>>19359655
Return to >>>/v/
>>
>>19359668
Ironically it would only take one expert practitioner to decalcify pineal glands. So theres always a hope.
>>
>>19359672
I do not have the tech to make these kinds of audio tracks myself, sadly. Or i would make them myself.

And i most certainly do not trust the hundreds of thousands of purported soundtracks sprawled across the internet. Who is to say they are not going to do more harm than good?
>>
>>19359676
The only hope I see is ayylmaos of the benevolent sort, or some kind of divine intervention.

Humans are obviously too easily distracted and naive to find their way out of the trap that is the current social system.
>>
File: Second_foundation.jpg (33KB, 170x250px) Image search: [Google]
Second_foundation.jpg
33KB, 170x250px
>>19358484
>Astral projection is real
>There is a giant blackout area
Has anyone read second foundation? By the time psychic powers were known by the foundation it took them a scarce few years to understand their nature and develop effective countermeasures. Enough to block out the most powerful psychic available.

Assuming both are true we can work from here. Are there blackout areas over other facilities? Particle accelerators? Military bases? Research facilities? If so then this is a new technology capable of blocking these abilities.

But what if it is only the one location? Why wouldn't they reproduce it? Is it a sign of some kind of outside incursion? Perhaps the fringes of reality itself?
>>
>>19359680
There's plenty of free audio editing / music making software.
It's not hard stuff to learn, it's all the same basic principles.
>>
>>19358523
>It's not like the details of the machine itself are a secret.
Assuming the machine is as described. Not a pretext for something else. Or that it exists but the budget was also used for something else on the site. Keep in mind this has been the most expensive research project in the history of humanity. More expensive than the moon landings.
>>
File: 1397465041678.jpg (13KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
1397465041678.jpg
13KB, 200x212px
>>19359680
youtube man, youtube. literally hundreds of them.
>>
>>19359688
That's a whole other thing, Im just speaking about the gland issue.
>>
>>19359694
I will look into this, thanks <3
>>
>>19359673
thanks for the explanation
>>
>>19359701
Yeah but if i type "delta wave binaural beats" or some such into youtube i am confronted with literally THOUSANDS of choices. Which to listen to? Which to avoid?

Audio is very powerful, and can change someone's consciousness easily. It is like hypnosis. In the wrong hands bad things can happen.

I do not trust it unless I make it myself. And another anon clued me in to how easy it would be to do so.
>>
I'll believe in this astral bullshit when i'll experience it.
Any link to some tutorial that's not "FairyNestOfMagicFrienship.cringe"?
>>
>>19359725
Please read the thread.

There is a valuable link to a declassified CIA document that will put you on the right track
>>
>>19359725
Back to sci you autists.
We are with open mind here
>>
O.P. again.

I am so sorry I shared my experience now. It is taking all my concentration and fortitude to write this. They are on me, hounding me since I posted this. The anon who said it was other RVers block was right. But they have other techniques beyond blocking. They are projecting themselves into my head, to make me see them, and be terrified like I am being haunted. I keep on turning around, and having one of them suddenly standing there, projecting themselves in the space in front of me. It started off with just startling me by appearing for a second, and then vanishing. Now though, they are escalating their psychological attacks. Jst went to go piss in the middle of the night, and as I was leaving the bathroom, one just ran out of the shadows and stuck me with a knife in the stomach. I knew them and the knife was a projection, but they also projected the pain of it into me, made me feel the steel piercing my stomach, and the serrated blade being twisted. I could smell the iron taint of blood, and foulness of my intestines being torn open. I near passed out, and struggle to 'ride it out' with heavy banishment techniques and discipline. Whoever this squad of psychics they have there is, they do not fuck around, and appear to have had a lot of resources put into making them so beyond anything I have encountered.

I am so deep in this now. But will keep just riding it out. I hope if I shut off for a while, no sessions, the connection they have built on me will lessen and break.
>>
>>19359725
RP confirmed?
>>
>>19359742
Best of luck to you OP

Try protection rituals, making a transluscent golden shield (i visualize a helmet) that is impenetrable. I know it keeps me safe.
>>
>>19359742
This guy must be rp
>>
>>19359756
Of course it is RP. It is all one guy linking back to a public cia doc from the 80s that he is taking out of context. It describes a belief system rather than states fact, but he wagers no one will bother to sit down and read through it. So he just links it as an authority source to silence any opposition.
>>
Bumo
>>
>>19359762
I was the one who linked the cia document, and I am not the OP.

While OP may be bullshittin, the information contained within the CIA document is very eye-opening to those who would take a little bit of time to read through it.

Tell me, have YOU read the document?

Or ANY of the thousands of documents detailing such things on the CIA website?
>>
>>19359554
do you really think that cern does give a fuck about psychic attacks? they dont even believe in the astral world. I mean think about it, if you have the most complex device that will prove the whole meaning of life itself where are you going to put it? Area 51? CERN? bullshit.
>>
>>19359742
Eh, you lost me. Larping as fuck
>>
>>19358484
ASTRAL world is everywhere. Always reassure yourself of who you are. YOU cant be stopped, by anything unless your dead. I never thought of hitting gov. installations. I always watched the sky and predicted celestial shit
>>
>>19359715
this is true.
>>
>>19359801
I have read and studied it. I have a background in eastern philosophy and comparative religions. That seemed to help. I wondered how people that didn't know much about hinduism or buddhism would digest it.

The cia doc is in a public area that relates to the public information act or whatev, it's not like some hacked doc someone put up somewhere.

if any anon is interested in life after death, oobe, rv, the soul, god (the Absolute) or anything in this realm, it is the cliff notes of the universe. You just have to read carefully.

get the doc, or don't.. if you care, you will value it. if you are a troll and don't care, i'd really rather you didn't get it, you don't deserve to understand. (not saying you in particular are a troll anon)
>>
>>19359801
>>19360630
that response wasnt aimed at you anon, just using your post as a reference for the doc and agreeing w/ you. I'm half asleep
>>
I'm pretty sure the use electromagnetic waves to stop rv. It would be to expensive to have a full "shield" running all the time so they have sensors that detect very subtle changes in the electromagnetic field. After a disturbance is detected it gets blasted by emw thus disrupting any rv.
>>
>>19359676
Vitamin k2 can be used to decalcify it
>>
>>19359680
http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/
>>
>>19359701
I wouldn't trust that shit from YouTube, you don't know what kind of entrainment or subliminals you are listening to
>>
>>19359614
Your dumb, just burn some sage in each corner of the house. Also start meditating to raise your vibration, he'll lose you that way since it cant raise his.
>>
File: serveimage(9).jpg (294KB, 795x1000px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(9).jpg
294KB, 795x1000px
>>19359614
This thing is only trolling you because you allow it to troll you. RP plsgo
>>
>>19358568
That link blew my mind.
>>
>>19360797
>being this retarded
>>
>>19358484
RVing is bullshit

>>19358528
this
>>19358550
literally NOTHING about it is secret.
>>
>>19358568
dude anon thank you so much, i'm gonna be reading about this all weekend it's so amazing
>>
>>19358484
Cern has the original Indian protective sigils, Abrahamic sigils, hell even a few pagan sigils.

Combined they are a Cthulu like cut and paste of all the working components of everyones combined "Magic" and a bowing down to a new supreme being beyond anyones understanding.

AKA The God of The Omniverse.
>>
>>19358528
/thread
>>
>ITT: Sweating men with large noses
>>
>>19359715
Thing is, most of them are just LARPing, thinking they know what they're doing, but they don't. They are tapping into a huge ball of possibilities, and they're doing it blind, deaf, and with anaphia, or with no sense of touch.
>>
>>19359618
how exactly would they prove that a particular person was aping or rving anyways?
>>
File: 15113554.jpg (14KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
15113554.jpg
14KB, 400x331px
someone give me the basic gestalt on remote viewing. is it innate? can anyone do it? do i have to get good at meditating before i can attempt it? where's a good website to learn from? what's the difference between RV and astral projection?
>>
>>19361993
It happens outside the law. Ether beget Ether, Or your probably just disappeared.
>>
>>19361993
>>19363635

You would just have a stroke. Slim chance that they kidnap you and keep you in a facility where they study you to see if you have potential for recruitment. There's probably a preeeetty preetty pretty thin line between 'fuck off' and you have an aneurism and 'holy shit, blast him'. If you're just a nuisance you'd be swatted and if you are a real ace they'd probably just kill you. Then they would just ask the cia to investigate who you are working for.

They'd probably be mildly amused at your retarded feat of skill if they blasted you and then discovered you're just some random scrub fucking around.
>>
I wonder what drives people to role play on 4chan /x/ board.
Surely there aren't people that bored. Why don't they just play video games, watch something, or read a book?
>>
>>19363688
Many of them are lonely, its not a matter of running out of things to do, they can certainly play games, watch movies, go out etc, but you see most of the people interested in the paranormal world never fit in the "system" at least not fully, many of them KNOW that they are here for a specific reason but dont say anything because most people will literally call them insane/druggies so they keep their real self (bad thing to do) deep inside and just communicate with the exterior world "in character", this can be very damaging to mental and spiritual health, most of you/us stopped seeing old friends, not because you dont like them but because you literally have nothing in common with them, how can you talk about Game of Thrones when you are thinking about CERN, portals, time trave, you are on another frequency.

Stay strong seekers, you may be alone but you must know we can be all connected, together at all times helping each other.
>>
>>19363681
>They'd probably be mildly amused at your retarded feat of skill if they blasted you and then discovered you're just some random scrub fucking around.

actually i think they would shit their pants if that happened.

I always wondered how much heat X would get if he had a politician RV general, where people tried to RV politicians and other important people.
>>
>>19358763
I cannot. You must saturate your organism with serotonin. Unless you can understand the concept of reading a mushroom like a book, on the understanding that its energy is words, then any explanation will be recevied as abstraction without a logical foundation. Once your organism is saturated with serotonin, an explanation will be superfluous, because human organisms have evolved to exist in a permanently hemi-synced state; it is being out of alignment with your brain's hemispheres which is a diseased state.

You can compare your organism with severely desynchronized split brain patients as a scientific control, to measure your own synchronization using the awareness of the agency of your brain as the empirical measure in question.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLzP1VCANo

When your organism is experiencing hemi-sync, you will be able to visualize the agency of your organism isotropically as lines, and waves.

Note: this post assumes your organism is a Terran animal. The efficacy of this post may not apply to non-Terran organisms. This note is primarily for purposes of posterity, in the event that non-Terran organisms observe the light from Terra, including this post.
>>
>>19359278
It's called real life.
>>
>>19359742
That's obviously a "hush up" message. Seek a higher council in the astral. If they are using their abilities for corrupt reasons they wont be able to easily access a higher frequency.
>>
>>19358484
I think most secret places are not allowed to be viewed.

By the way how do I start remote viewing?
>>
>>19358484
How do you do this projection?
>>
>>19358528
>>19361227
>>19361343

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/remote%20viewing
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/rv
>>
>>19363923
Have you actually read through any of their pdfs? If you had you'd know that it doesn't grant any legitimacy. You keep throwing the weight of the cia behind it as an appeal to authority when all they are doing is summarizing a belief system.
>>
File: 2-JQJRE.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2-JQJRE.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>19363766
Fuck that shit. I want to be a lazy fuck and gain pretend knowledge and do cool pretend shit with fake friends.
>>
>>19363938
>all they are doing is summarizing a belief system.
You described literally words.

The only other form of truth in all of creation is non-words. This is the part where one of two things happens:

- You proceed to demonstrate for your self the efficacy of hemi-sync methods
- You do not proceed to demonstrate for your self the efficacy of hemi-sync methods

Belief systems are the limit of how other people's words can shape your experience of truth.
>>
>>19363938

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.
>>
>>19361330
In other words; Bythos, aka Abaddon-Apollyon of the abyss.
>>
>>19364052
>Abaddon-Apollyon
Revelations 9:11
>>
File: tmp_14976160004401153284349.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14976160004401153284349.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
>>19363713
Praise this mindset, for we ultimately are connected. For we are collected at conscious level when we access this board and discuss among one another. Our shift in consciousness is exemplified within interactions with each other. No matter the medium that is utilized, every amount of activity brings a heightened stage of interconnectivity. I most likely have had dreams of other /x/enons over the years of frequenting here. It has shaped the way that some of my dreams interact with me, and vice versa. Don't mind the (not so silent, ergo, obvious) opposition that is clearly amusing. We are a community nonetheless.

>>19363735
I want to thank you for your detailed responses with the community here. It's a rarity to come across an anon with both a trip and name that reciprocates very meaningful answers, thus being an influential part of discussion. I lurk more than I interact, due to being forever a student, but also understanding when to interact. Hence the threads that begin sinking upon revelatory topics due to the unfortunate circumstances of opposition that monitors a traceable ounce of meaningful contribution. It's encouraging to see you in threads.
>>
>>19358984
That hood is fucking glorious
>>
>>19358484
>I choose my RV targets
You have no idea how remote viewing works.
>>
>>19365716

>> You have no idea how remote viewing works.

Please, elaborate more.
>>
>>19363713
this is actually how I feel, thank you anon
>>
File: 1491252508787.jpg (2MB, 3931x2801px) Image search: [Google]
1491252508787.jpg
2MB, 3931x2801px
the CERN is just a big ring of metal, right?
And they blast ridiculous amounts of energy through it all damn day?
Go fucking figure. They probably employ a cabal of cultists in white lab coats and black pointy hats constantly chanting prayers of darkness.
>>
what is best science field to become science occultist
>>
Shields of sorts? I don't fully buy into it because Trump got fucked with by some psychics. Remember his whole "wiretap" dilemma? That was him getting fucked with im sure of it.
>>
>>19358484
What "sacrifice" video are you referring to? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>19366769

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKpKID_O-c

It's hard to say what to make of this. It's clearly a mock sacrifice, I highly doubt anyone was killed. And it's very clearly going on on CERN property, as that statue of Shiva is behind gates.

I am wondering who exactly is filming this. At the end they duck and make it seem like "omg cant believe I just saw that/they might have seen me" but...it looks like they are filming from a location within CERN property.

Honestly have no idea what to say about this. People are saying it's a "prank" by "bored scientists" but like...what? Why? It's not funny and it seems like it takes a lot of effort. It's also pretty discrediting to the scientific movement, which rejects the supernatural.
>>
Had to internships at the CERN before. AMA I guess

>>19366769
It was an obvious fake and cheaply made too sadly. Could have been really interesting but when people are wearing cheap as fuck robes and converse shoes that is a little bit off-putting.

>>19366672
Theoretical Physics obviously.

>>19359700
> Keep in mind this has been the most expensive research project in the history of humanity. More expensive than the moon landings.

Any source on this claim? Even when not adjusted for inflation the cost of the Apollo 11 Mission alone is far higher than anything thrown around in regards of CERN - not even accounting for all the research that made Apollo 11 possible.
>>
>>19366672
Mathematics or physics, probably. The more abstraction required, and the deeper you're reaching into concepts which must be heuristically intuited as well as rigorously understood, the better you're setting yourself up for understanding the occult in much the same way.

>>19366788
This sort of thing would be funny to scientists. They feel like they're "having one over" on occultists and on regular people both; for occultists, the tongue-in-cheek punchline is "teehee, now they'll all think our particle accelerator has some weird satan thing going on!" and for regular people, the punchline is "teehee, now they'll think all the world's smartest scientists are also occultists, lending credence to occultism even though none of us believe in it!"

The ducking is just theatrics meant to heighten any viewers' perception that what they are seeing is meant to be hidden. Nobody is ever in any danger, and it's doubtful that this is anything more than a dozen or so particle physicists dicking around.
>>
>>19358484

They do.

Though you can get around it, if you're creative.

Remember, there is large energy there...
>>
>>19365716

>I haven't trained with beacons yet

Your path isn't done yet.
>>
>>19366838
>This sort of thing would be funny to scientists. They feel like they're "having one over" on occultists and on regular people both; for occultists, the tongue-in-cheek punchline is "teehee, now they'll all think our particle accelerator has some weird satan thing going on!" and for regular people, the punchline is "teehee, now they'll think all the world's smartest scientists are also occultists, lending credence to occultism even though none of us believe in it!"

Except I haven't seen it shared by anyone BUT people who think it's a conspiracy so really it's a huge waste of time by a bunch of scientists to troll people who they already think are idiots. I actually think of less of everyone at CERN if that's true cause wow that's dumb on a whole different level.
>>
>>19366866
>Except I haven't seen it shared by anyone BUT people who think it's a conspiracy so really it's a huge waste of time by a bunch of scientists to troll people who they already think are idiots

Nope, because this is prove that the people who they think are idiots are actually just as stupid as they think they are.

Everybody who is not a stuck up conspiracy theorist sees right away that this is fake.

>if that's true cause wow that's dumb on a whole different level

If you say so :thinking:
>>
>>19366886

I think it's fake too, you seem to be insinuating I don't for some reason. I just think it's a colossal, I mean huge, waste of time and energy for people do make fake videos of Satanic edgy bullshit. Like really, they're no better than the LARPing /x/philes on this site, and that's sad.
>>
>>19366897
>I just think it's a colossal, I mean huge, waste of time and energy for people do make fake videos of Satanic edgy bullshit.

You might be heavily overestimating the time and resources that went into making this video desu
>>
>>19366886
>Everybody who is not a stuck up conspiracy theorist sees right away that this is fake.

Even if you are in deep with conspiracy theories the video still looks fake. Anyone who is really in the know when it comes to the occult and CERN are not going to be involved in the day to day and are not going to be doing ceremonies right out in the square by housing for visiting scientists.

At best it is disinfo to keep people on the wrong track.
>>
>>19366866
Once again, trolling the type of person who would read a widespread conspiracy into A) a Shiva statue and B) some scientists play-acting in robes, is exactly what they were out to do.

>>19366897
I mean, clearly a group of 10 of them thought this would be a funny bit to troll some bugmen, and so far they've been shown to be absolutely correct. It's not wasting time if they thought it was funny; clearly this was happening after dark outside of "office hours" for CERN so nothing of value was really lost.
>>
>>19366905

Even spending one minute putting on those black robes was a waste of time. Stop trying to defend this dumbassery, it's stupid.
>>
File: 1488208915437.png (754KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488208915437.png
754KB, 1080x1080px
>>19366913
>Even spending one minute putting on those black robes was a waste of time.

Nope.
>>
Astral Project into Raven Rock, Pennsylvania, just try it faggot.
>>
>>19366911

>It's not wasting time if they thought it was funny; clearly this was happening after dark outside of "office hours" for CERN so nothing of value was really lost.

"huehuehue guise wouldn't it be HIALRIOUS if we staged a fake sacrifice and filmed it for youtube? yah we can like put on robes and pretend to be spoopy satanists omggg it will be SOOO funny you guiseee huehuehue totally trolling them theorists!!! lawll!!"

So CERN scientists are on the level of /b/tards and larping /x/philes. Fucking retards
>>
File: 1484536612238.png (106KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1484536612238.png
106KB, 683x470px
>>19366935
>So CERN scientists are on the level of /b/tards and larping /x/philes. Fucking retards

and that is the lesson for today. Regardless of how smart or intelligent you think people are once you throw them into a group they are no better then a bunch of larping /x/philes.

Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>19366935
>So CERN scientists are on the level of /b/tards and larping /x/philes

Aside from the fact that they all do groundbreaking research and hold (at the very least) Bachelor degrees in Science. Yes

You know if you stopped being autistic you would maybe realize that people are all very similar - and have been for centuries. Humans enjoy stupid fucking shit sometimes.

>Fucking retards

You are visibly upset at this point. Why is this?
>>
>>19363616
It's technically two different things astral is going to a different plane of reality, where as RV is strictly on earth only. From what I read RV can be learned relatively quick in a few weeks, where as astral can take months, years, even a life time
>>
>>19366935
I'm not really trying to defend it, sure it's stupid, but it's getting the exact reaction intended which has to count for something.

>>19366943
this desu
the groupthink is an horrific thing

>>19366946
also this desu
people are gonna do stupid shit for laffs when the inside joke develops enough, even if that stupid shit is LARPing a human sacrifice
>>
>>19358484
Wow, another roleplaying thread. Just fuck off or die you faggot nigger.
>>
>>19363731
This...is an interesting idea. Best left off the board, though. Good things in the wrong hands don't stay too good too long.
>>
>>19366848
Are you saying we should reverse the polarity of the neutron flow?
>>
>>19367781
Im willing to try it if you are. (guy who came up with the idea). Whats the worst that can happen eh?
>>
>>19367781
>>19368122
I would much rather keep it on the board though. I like the idea of making people squirm. Otherwise whats the point :D
>>
File: not good.jpg (65KB, 619x465px) Image search: [Google]
not good.jpg
65KB, 619x465px
You guys are fucking crazy for even going anywhere NEAR that thing in the astral plane.
>go ghost
>zip over to the ridiculous reality smasher
>try to uncover the secrets of reality that they don't publish (because any cutting edge research isn't immediately sent to independent researchers for peer review, you know)
>they decide to fire up the bass cannon
>you're still in the floating around in the astral realm in the facility
>subatomic particles blast into each other
>force of a thousand suns in an instant
>your ghost ass gets blasted back to the shadow realm
>>
>>19368145
thats astral travel not RV tho
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1024x736px
>>19359742
>>
>>19359656
You can't just rearrange water molecules to create alcohol. Alcohol, aka ethanol, contains carbon. Jesus would have had to make the water molecules undergo nuclear fission first to create carbon in order to form the ethanol. And even then the heat generated probably would've evaporated out the ethanol and most of the water anyways.
>>
>>19358484
Maybe it's because your remote viewing is just a vivid imagination and you have no idea how hadron colliders work
>>
>>19368217
But the water has impurities that could have been pulled from. All water has impurities.
>>
File: cern.png (23KB, 551x416px) Image search: [Google]
cern.png
23KB, 551x416px
>>19368218
>>
>>19368217
Oxygen to Carbon fission is endothermic. Hydrogen fusion is exothermic. A balanced reaction is possible, with excess Oxygen, or Carbon Dioxide molecules diffused into the environment.
>>
>>19368145

Lmfao
>>
>>19368226
Not nearly enough impurities to generate the required anount of alcohol to make wine. Most impurities in the water would be minerals and microorganisms. Even then the microorganisms in the water would not have sufficient amounts of carbon to generate the amount of alcohol to make wine thats worth a damn. It just wouldn't be possible.
>>
>>19368261
I guess the easiest way to turn water into ethanol would be with the addition of co2. 2co2 + 3h2o + energy --> c2h5oh + 3o2. But even then its not turning just water into wine, it would require co2. But using fission and fusion by themselves I don't think would necessarily work as easily as you suggest.
>>
>>19358484

clear your heart, ask "him" for guidance and will/power to penetrate all evil. Remember that no matter how strong "evil" is, good is always strong and wins. Will "yourself" power to penetrate such orb but do it with your 3rd heart aka chest heart and not your brain, once you get OKAY signal from "him" is when you should try again, report back when success
>>
>>19368326
>But using fission and fusion by themselves I don't think would necessarily work as easily as you suggest.
I did not suggest a difficulty rating for the transmutation process.
>>
File: 1500755066967.jpg (96KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500755066967.jpg
96KB, 600x800px
I've dealt with worse than blackness. Want me to try?
>>
>>19359742
this must be the work of an enemy Stand
>>
Okay, but /x/ vs Cern. This sounds interesting. An army of random /x/ people all choose a day, and livestream their attack on Cern's lil black hole thing.
>>
>>19368609
Haha no. /x/ is the stupidest board on 4chan
>>
>>19366808
This. Not to mention the money sunk into failed missions. Remember Apollo 18? They released a lot of the mission footage a few years ago. Total sunk cost
>>
>>19368609
An attack on anyone's lil black hole sounds more like a /b/ project
>>
>>19368529
Fuckin lost it
>>
>>19359241
Take this shilling elsewhere
>>
bump
>cern is always a good topic.
>>
>>19366788
Do you know of PsyOps? This was highly likely to be one. I recall this coming out last year originally around the same time as the Gottard Air Base Tunnel opening. It's as though they want to throw off people from more sinister workings or even real movements going on that were carefully smokescreened.

At the time of watching both, I figured that it must have been to catch people's attention, since there were youtubers jumping all over both with analysis videos and vague conspiracy videos that didn't seem to escape being more than terrible theories. But, who knows for certain? I remember someone in a thread months back, stating that he spoke with a high-ranking politician once, who told him "I'll tell you, based on all that seems to be happening around the world - nothing is coincidental." Shit had me considering too much at that point.
>>
File: The_Wall_from_the_south.jpg (543KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wall_from_the_south.jpg
543KB, 1920x1080px
Isnt this what G.r.r.m Bassically wrote about with the Wall

The wargers of ASOIAF are unable to Warg or Astral project beyond a great wall
>>
>>19358484
Really? Steins;Gate?
I'm watching that rn.
>>
>>19358484
Lmao maybe you couldn't remote view because you've never seen inside the place so you can't just imagine yourself there
>>
Maybe that what CERN wants, a bunch of people astral projecting there so they can cath them...it´s a trap!
>>
>>19358484
>astral projection

I don't think you're really floating out of your body and traveling to CERN. Do you have proof that you can astro project?
>>
>>19358605
Go to the Monroe institute website. Or google gateway experience wave 1 Monroe institute.
First set costs 75 bucks but I'm sure some one who knows how to sail the Pirate Bay could get it cheaper.
Been using it for about a month now with good results. It's a process and takes practice though.
>>
>>19359649
Exactly this. I've showed this to so many friends.
Most go huh cool and go right back to staring at their phone.
>>
>>19370324
you can find it with "gateway experience"
>>
>>19358484
AAAAAAAAAAAH HE IS IN MY ASS!!!
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.