[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We doin this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3165.jpg (22KB, 282x179px)
IMG_3165.jpg
22KB, 282x179px
Alright, /x/: how do I summon a gf that will love me tenderly and help me accomplish my dreams?
>>
>>19358445
If you find out, let me know.
>>
buy it from china.
cheap, easy going.
every mans dream.
>>
cut off your left ring finger. use the blood to make the sigil of Gremmory, look it up before you cut off finger. light red candle in the middle and read the incantation pertaining to it.
>>
>>19358695
>look it up before you cut off finger

Damn you're too late with that warning
>>
>>19358445
>needing a woman to help accomplish your dreams
what are you dreams? getting laid? sad.
>>
>>19358445
Stop being a beta cuck and asking embarrassing shit like this on /x/.

You're welcome you fucking sissy.
>>
I want boyfriend
>>
>>19358966
You're on /x/, you've summoned offers with this very post
>>
>>19358445
think about her whilst masturbating

chances are that she will be forced to think of you whilst you jerk it

its how the universe works
>>
>>19358445
Learn how to talk to women. Literally just that. Most men are too scared to even look them in the eye let along talk to them.
>>
>>19359003
You were on the sex magic thread yesterday, weren't you?
>>
>>19359626
Literally every woman I've ever met has a boyfriend, I don't think men are as afraid as you think.
>>
>>19358445
Get a job and dress nice faggot.
>>
>>19358445
Be a whigger
>>
>>19358445
Venerate the yoni!
>>
>>19359003
yes do this anon.

You will have wealthy gf next week to help
finance your dreams.
>>
>>19358445
Dating website? Get into shape and wash more than once a week?
>>
I'm not an incel, I'm just Seinfeld-tier picky kek
>>
>>19358445
Will I ever kiss a girl or hold hands with a girl?
>>
>>19358445
Depends on what your dreams are desu.
>>
Monitoring..
>>
>>19358445
Summon the will to better yourself
>>
File: you're here forever.png (43KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
you're here forever.png
43KB, 300x100px
>>19360032
You're on /x/, doubt that
>>
help
>>
>>19358445
>summon a gf

You're gonna stay virgin for the rest of your life unless you change your thinking.
>>
>>19358445
Go to a bar that has a qt hostess.
Order a coffee and wink with a complicity smile.
When she comes up smile brightly and open up and talk a bit, but don't overdo it, be nice but bold.
Start working your magic from here up.
>>
>>19358445
Just make a Tulpa you wank
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.