[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chimeras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

I've heard alot about the creation of chimeras is conspiracy circles a lot, but I don't understand what the motive for this would be besides organ harvesting. Am I missing something?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
We are a Chimera technically. According to the Ancient Astronaut Theory.

Its a way of saying a Hybrid.

Because when the Anunna gods came down they mixed their DNA with a primitive primate humanoid.

But this is not Creation, its Manipulation.
>>
>>19358386
yea except that's not what happened so please stop pushing this bullshit. If the government wanted to hide this then they wouldn't allow ancient aliens (a fucking TV show..?) to promote it.
>>
File: Mine Mule.jpg (60KB, 760x602px) Image search: [Google]
Mine Mule.jpg
60KB, 760x602px
What was the goal of the Anunna gods to make us?

It was to appease the revolt of the Igigi.

They said the mining was too hard and they burned their tools and revolted. So Enki came up with the Idea to make us.

Also,

If you cross a Horse with a Donkey you get a Mule. And you can breed two mules together to make more.

But a Mule will make a great beat of burden in a mine.

Need me to go on?
>>
>>19358397
Ancient Aliens is an absurd tv show that no one takes seriously anyways, so it could be the perfect cover-up.
>>
File: chimera-butterfly2.jpg (76KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
chimera-butterfly2.jpg
76KB, 600x427px
>>19358386
Chimeras are not hybrids. They are a single organism developed from two different zygotes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)
>>
>>19358579
To contrast, a hybrid would be an animal from two compatible species mating. Ligers and mules are hybrids, but they still develop from a single zygote.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)
>>
>>19358579
>>19358593

Ok, sure we are getting into some autistic details here but iam with ya.

But I wouldnt exactly say that Tigers and Lions making Ligers are 'compatible'

Because then you cant make more Liger kittens by breeding more Ligers together.

So they are actually incompatible.

A Chimera is taking Hybridization to the next level.
>>
There are some Sumerian stories about the Anunnaki overcoming this problem of incompatibility by making Bone Marrow Transplants of rib bone material from Anunnaki into Humans.

The goal of which was to give the humans the correct chromosomes for procreation.

See when you cross the Tiger to the Lion you get the Liger but the Sexual chromosomes dont match up.

Therefore you dont have procreation.

The gods / lords of the garden had the same problem when they made us.

Till they did the bone marrow swap.
>>
>>19358819
>But I wouldnt exactly say that Tigers and Lions making Ligers are 'compatible'
You would be wrong, but perhaps you are not talking in terms of biology. Whether the viable offspring are themselves capable of reproduction does not affect whether two species are compatible. The only thing that affects is whether they can actually produce offspring.

> A Chimera is taking Hybridization to the next level.
No, it is a completely different thing.
http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/07/16/difference-between-hybrid-and-chimera/
Chimeras happen in a single species. Hybrids require two different species. Chimeras are formed from two zygotes. Hybrids are formed from a single zygote. Chimeras have two sets of DNA. Hybrids have one.

I don't know why you are having trouble with this. Is it willful?
>>
Iam having trouble with it because all the old myths about a Chimera has to do with mixing two species together.

Yes technically you can have a non hybrid Chimera.

But Traditionally the hybridized version is more known from legend.
>>
>>19358861
The problem you are having is that I am using the biological term hybrid, I am not using it in the general sense of the word.

>1. (Biology) the offspring of two plants or animals of different species or varieties, such as a mule (a hybrid of a donkey and a horse)

>2. a thing made by combining two different elements; a mixture

Even if you look at it from the general point of view, a hybrid is not a chimera. A chimera is a specific type of mythological hybrid. A naga, for example, is a hybrid, but a naga is not a chimera.
>>
>>19358366
These scientists making chimeras are all satanists and they don't nead a motive other than to defile the Lord's creations.
>>
Back on topic, human-animal chimeras are a hot topic in medical fields right now.

https://www.livescience.com/56309-human-animal-chimeras.html

Technically, anyone out there with a transplanted organ is a chimera.
>>
And in the beginning the snake and lion we're one creature, dreadfull. But Sophia ought the creature to powerfull and splitted them from their very essence and to this day when the Lion and the Snake meet the mighty Lion is terrified and the Snake more agressive and foul than ever.
For they are eachothers counterpart, whole and one in their essence so whenever they meet they see their own reflection and shortcomings.
>>
File: bUgFdzJ.jpg (98KB, 466x497px) Image search: [Google]
bUgFdzJ.jpg
98KB, 466x497px
>>19359811

Le sad Demiurge.
>>
>>19358886
What about GMOs then?

Are those chymeras cause they aren't the result of breeding.
>>
>>19358902
Cool roleplay dude, tell me another.
>>
>>19360308
It depends on how the genetics were modified. Some GMOs are chimeras, some are just straight manipulation of a species' genetic code. Plants are usually easier to create chimeras out of: consider the practice of grafting a branch of one species onto the tree of a different species: instant chimera.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grafting#Graft_chimera
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.