[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can ghosts follow you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I've experienced a lot of spooky shit in my short life time, but some of it just doesn't make sense.
Nearly every house i've been to has had at least one thing happen to me, and i cant explain how or why it happened.
The only mental illness i have is depression, and while it may explain some of the things that happened to me, it doesn't explain why my friends sometimes felt it too. Or saw it too.
For example, one time my friend stayed over and we both slept in the living room, only she didnt fall asleep as fast as I did. She swears that at some point during the night i got up and just stood in my room for 30 minutes. Not doing anything, just standing. I have never slept walked before or after that, and of course i dont remember it happening.
What the fuck is happening to me.
>>
>>19358074
Just sounds like random coincidences. Also, how would you know if you sleep walk if your asleep? I've only sleepwalked once in my life as far as I remember, and it was definitely strange, like I had half memory of the sleepwalking occurring. Nevertheless, it's just a natural occurrence.

Also, if you and your friends are seeing things, your likely just producing a case of mass hysteria, like what occurred during the witch trials. The fact that multiple people are seeing this and not just you, rules out schizophrenia and leads me to believe mass hysteria
>>
>>19358074
About 3 years ago I found out from my uncle (who can see and talk to ghosts) that there was some "old man" that was following me

At the time, I thought my uncle was making shit up just to rib me. I never could figure out what the hell was going on with me at the time, but let's just say I was going through some tough times. If you believe in auras, my aura was constantly gray for that time period.

Point being that, this old man or ghost just kept following me. I wasn't spiritually aware enough to sense or feel him, but from what I was told from my uncle and later on sister's ex was that this ghost enjoyed watching me struggle and suffer. Every time some troubling shit would happen this fucker was always present. I remember being in bad moods all the time and I partly believe it was due to him.

I never slept walked or anything like that anon. However, during those times I did experience sleep paralysis more often times then not.

The only way I was able to get rid of him was getting blessed. I don't mean just praying to God to bless you, but also possessing a blessed item of some sort.
My uncle is a Buddhist I'm Christian. Doesn't matter. Long story short, I got rid of him a long time ago when I had my jade necklace piece blessed by monks.

Soon after that, it all stopped. My life was back to normal, my mods were better, and I haven't been haunted or spooked since

Hope this was somewhat helpful
>>
I know i havent slept walk because it would be impossible for my family not to notice. Small ass house, dad stays up to ungodly hours, and there's a good portion of my life where i've shared rooms and they said i didn't get up once. And it wasn't untill weeks after thet stayed over that they told me about it, and it can't be explained away as mass hysteria because I hadn't said a word to her about anything at that point.
>>
>>19358145
I get whatcha mean, I'll try it out sometime. But if im right this thing has been following me for my entire life. I'm not sure if i can shake it off that easily.
Oh yeah alsp charms tend to go missing in my house alot; though i think thats the just overly protective parents. Still freaky thought though.
>>
>>19358202
This also sounds silly but I had to also meditate or find some alone time and literally talk to this ghost. My talks weren't civil and in reality it's stupid to be yelling at "nothing" without raising a few brows. Once I was blessed, I, myself had to repeatedly remind the apparition to leave me alone and tell it to fuck off etc

Soon after, he was gone
>>
>>19358218
My friend told me about the three goldeb ring method- imagine three golden rings of light around you. That sometimes helps
>>
I don't like it either.

But there's ways to annoy them.
>>
>>19358074
Don't worry. You're a loser. Ghosts have better things to do than follow some depressed faggot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.