[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I PROPOSE A TRANS-ANTARCTIC FLGIHT TO DISPROVE FLAT EARTH ONCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

Australia to South America or New Zealand to South Africa

YOU WONT!!!!

Charter a plane or drone, put a Camera on it inside and out, stream the avionics data and put this shit to bed

how the hell has no one proposed this before?
>>
Why don't just ignore all those morons? Actually, I think flat earthers are just trolling, I don't think they are that stupid
>>
>>19357759

we do it for the lulz and salty tears

Defense contractors get publicity and bragging rights of operating in extreme environment,

government gets data collection

what is there not to gain?
>>
I actually want to do an expedition.

I want to sail boats across the ice on skates.

Large ones with cabins and solar power. This to me is the best way.
>>
Didnt they recently just approve flying over the north pole?
>>
>>19357913
a land crossing would be brutal, not to mention it would not all be flat

it would also have to be in the winter in the northern hemisphere for 24 hour sunlight at the south pole

something I have not heard the flat earthers answer yet
>>
>>19358118
The South Pole doesn't exist in the flat earth model
>>
>>19358118
I don't even know how that it's going to work, but if it has to happen somewhere.
>>
>>19357743
do you really beleive noone has tried this?
>>
>>19358124

If you can fly in a straight line from Australia to South America Crossing Ice without turning left or right, or the same from New Zealand to South Africa

the theory will be disproven

pic related

of course there would be dillemas of whether or not the plane is skimming the edge of the encircling ice wall bullshit, and that is why it is most important to corss the south pole and and up on the completley other side of the world

we could time it I guess to further prove the flight happened

It seems the best path would be from SW Australia to the Falkand Islands
>>
>>19358176
>Falklands
Muh Malvinas
>>
>>19358201
Nah dude, you don't understand conspiracy theorists like that
They'd just come up with a new flat earth model
>>
>>19357743
B-but you'll only prove that earth is hollow...
>>
>>19358201

OOOH what a fascinating coincidence,

the Green route would pass right overhead of Scott Station, that would be another landmark that if we streamed a camera at the ground and showed the avionics that the plane does not change course and flies in a straight line, and ends up in South Africa, that the Earth is round

the only problem of the green route is fuel having to fly off course at first from New Zealand in order to get a straight path over the south pole
>>
>>19358209
Or a donut.
>>
>>19358208

I would love to see them try
>>
>>19358216

honest to god tho im not joking
>>
File: incendio-base-brasil_165040.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
incendio-base-brasil_165040.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
Sup.
>>
File: Morpheus_Redpill.jpg (19KB, 317x292px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus_Redpill.jpg
19KB, 317x292px
Dont bother disproving flat earth.

Just convince them its the Demiurges Trap.

Sooner or later their worldview will be totally decimated.

Its a Subtle Redpill. Just slip in a little mind virus.
>>
>>19358237

Aparently there is another station on the other side in New Swabia about the same deviation from Scott Station

and then a little further on the upperside of the line in pic related are the Russian and Indian Stations
>>
>>19358201
>>19358216
>>19358237
>>19358267

so , which Ace Combat winter map OST is our mission song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4YnbMuZ4oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ker_ujKQsRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EflPEfe47cA

aww hell any Ace Combat OST will do
>>
Lul I really want to see face of a ballhead when he will realize that we were right. Earth is flat!
>>
>>19358449

so why havent you faggots gotten in a plane and flew off of the earth then,surely there is one or two suicidals in the community, or people running away from the government with a death sentence

or again, with the drones and cameras
>>
>>19358455 No1 wil let you go there. Try it yourself and you will understand it. It doesn't matter what I say about this. You better see it with your own eyes.
>>
>>19358473

you seem to speak from experience,

do tell , we all would love to hear

even make your own thread about it, x loves comfy stories
>>
>>19358481 I dont have any personal expirience, but I know a guy who tried. He was arrested in the end. Also watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9swWvjTXtDQ
>>
>>19358226
In a previous thread, they claimed that the ice wall magically pushes you to the left or right before you get to the edge; even light and sound get bend left and right, so you'll never find the edge.
>>
>>19357743
>still believing in the (((round earth theory)))
Good goy!
>>
>>19358560
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: IMG_9467.jpg (111KB, 577x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9467.jpg
111KB, 577x568px
>>19358560
>but I know a guy who tried

Uhuh. Go on.
>>
>>19357743
Not proposing a trans Antarctica flight
>>
>>19357743
if such a thing were possible, it would've been done already, but it hasn't and it never will because earth is flat
on second thought, there are supposedly 10s of thosand of satellites orbiting earth, surely one of them could be used to achieve such a feat, if they were real of course
>>
>>19357743
How about you just look at flight times from Australia to South America?
>>
Antarctica is declared off limits.

Even if the Earth isn't flat, you can't go there, so it's automatically suspicious.

Probably the Earth is flat.
>>
Flat earthners are try Hard varit

Round Earth defence Force are even more cancerus with their shit posting flat Earth btfo threads
>>
>>19358222
Fucking Boston cream
>>
>>19358473
>>19359697

http://www.icemarathon.com

>>
>>19359527
>10s of thosand of satellites orbiting earth, surely one of them could be used to achieve such a feat, if they were real of course
You can build a tiny satellite and have it launched for under $10,000. Several companies put them in orbit now, shipping several together on a small cheap rocket. Tubesat for example.
>>
>>19359697
Or bigger
>>
>>19359777
still waiting for photographic evidence of tiny satellites that are in supposed orbit
googled tubesat in space, was not disappoint - few images and all of them computer generated
>>
bump faggots
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19357743

FE can be Proven/Disproved with a Vertical Flight(Pole to Pole) around the Earth.

[Did a thread on this a while ago: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

All Earth Theories relate to Perspective, which tends to be controlled in some shape or form.
>>
>>19359768
Not a bad idea to go with the express intentions to prove the earth flat.
>>
>>19358313
it's 'Glacial Skies' birdbrain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsMg244DvmI
>>
>>19360333 Meh this is a tourist's bullshit. I'm not buying it. 99,9% can't go to the South Pole. It restricted asf.
>>
You're not allowed to do that OP there are rules where you have to be a certain amount of space away from an airport and a drone wouldn't have the range.
>>
A company wouldn't want their planes flying over miles of ice just to prove some idiots that the Earth is an sphere and drones don't have that much battery.
>>
>>19357743
how naive to think you can simply fly around and disprove flat earth

humans can fly and cthulhu is way the fuck over there
>>
>>19362174

>He thinks we would send a drone from best buy
>>
>>19357743
>implying anyone cares enough to fly over the south pole, just to re-prove a known fact
>>
It's been done thousands of times before, what's a new one going to do ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxgYnTKkvyg
>>
>>19362428
is it a true crossing? >>19358201
>>
This thread kills flat earthers and is why the other threads keep going and this is ignored

come on now, someone take one for the team and go try to reach the other side of the flat earth
>>
>>19357743
Even if they did you nigger faggots wouldn't accept it and claim it's CGI. That's why it won't happen because you're all delusional. I still want them to do it though.
>>
>>19357743
only thing worse than flat-earthers are the fucking autists who think they're being serious, jesus christ kys
>>
>>19357743
OP YOU ARE DUMB! IT DOESNT WORK!
>>
You can't disprove mental illness with facts. Pattern recognition is built into our brains it is why we see shapes in the clouds. Any evidence you present will be explained away. Flat earthers are not a new phenomenon. Human history is full of debunked myths like miasma and poisons being the route of all illness were still spouted even after evidence of microbes. Let crazy people be crazy, if its a real obsession it always ruins their lives. Don't waste your life trying to convince people that will not be convinced. Be glad that flat earthers are a joke and if this stuff really bothers you then investigate and work to disprove myths that significant populations actually believe.
>>
>>19363676
>investigate and work to disprove myths that significant populations actually believe
That's what flat-earthers are doing.
>>
>>19358216
Mfw i'm literally scotts great nephew.
>>
I propose a north to south circumnavigation

Has never happened, and will never happen.
>>
>>19364142
Can I have an autograph?
>>
>>19357743
Antarctica's private government territory. That's illegal.
>>
Has 4chan seen this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zpg.flat_earth_clock.android
>>
>>19364142
Ask to go to Antarctica to put a wreath on his grave and then walk all the way to the South Pole and prove the world is round.
>>
>>19364142
hi, scotts great nephew
>>
>>19359954
your ignorance is real
>>
>>19357743
I'll go, but I need a crew and sponsors.
>>
File: 1495476643221.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495476643221.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>
File: iceypepe.jpg (166KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iceypepe.jpg
166KB, 400x400px
>>19365271
>>
Because they'll tell you the data is fake, you just can't argue with them.
>>
>>19358237
>space vortex
>>
>>19362412
didnt realize they were fuckhuge til just now lol
>>
>>19362440
It enters one coast, flies directly over the south magnetic pole, and out over another coast.
>>
bamp
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.