[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I was talking to this dude in his 50s, and he told me that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

/x/ I was talking to this dude in his 50s, and he told me that time runs way faster than it was running 30-40 years ago

Is it true? Could Cern (or HAARP, or any of that technology) make time run faster?

>ufw you realise we already passed half of 2017
>>
Thank God it goes fast, now my 15 hour work days will seem shorter. wait nvm they're still fucking 15 hours
>>
It runs faster the more used you get to things
>>
YES YES YES FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED.
People keep talking about how this is because 'my life is busy' or 'youre old now' and shit but the same happens every day. Minutes feel shorter when I'm cooking.
A few years ago it used to be enough to use 5 minutes of cooking for some things and now at 10 it still feels raw. I can't follow my grandma's cooking book anymore and it used to work just fine for decades. I sense the same with music. A 4 minute track doesn't feel as long either.

Maybe it has something to do with magnetic fields and hotter sun? or am I looking too hard into it?
>>
>>19357701

do you even understand what "time" is

its a representation of the earths rotation and orbit of the sun
>>
>>19357778

what altitude are you boiling water anon vs your grandmother?

that actually does have an effect on water and cooking time
>>
Time is speeding up because more is happening.
>>
File: 1496944254702.gif (2MB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1496944254702.gif
2MB, 339x338px
>>19357778
>YES YES YES FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED.
>People keep talking about how this is because 'my life is busy' or 'youre old now' and shit but the same happens every day. Minutes feel shorter when I'm cooking.
>A few years ago it used to be enough to use 5 minutes of cooking for some things and now at 10 it still feels raw. I can't follow my grandma's cooking book anymore and it used to work just fine for decades. I sense the same with music. A 4 minute track doesn't feel as long either.
>Maybe it has something to do with magnetic fields and hotter sun? or am I looking too hard into it?
I think you might legitimately be retarded.
>>
File: IMG_3369.jpg (294KB, 1201x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3369.jpg
294KB, 1201x833px
>>19357778
>this is the average /x/ user
>>
>>19357701
When you're 10, 1 year is 10% of your life
When you're 50, 1 year is 2%
>>
>>19357857
/thread
>>
>>19357827
>you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (256KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
256KB, 1366x768px
hey! this was very big around 2011 (pre mayan apocalypse) within conspiracy tards, maybe dates to earlier but that's when I catced up. In somma, start researching about Schuman resonance. Its cool because the theory is based on real stuff, like this Schumman resonance which is very interesting, and subjective stuff that cannot be disprovesd (as it happens for the mandela effect).

The first. between the gournd and some thousands meters above (I maybe wrong but it involves most normi part of the biosphere) the frequency is around 7/8 hz. This is very itneresting because many brains, among which is ours, have this frequency as standard for fucntioning (awake) Nobody knows whats the relationship between both thing or whether there is one. The value is taken from the average of a lot of metheorological stations around the globe. Theelectric flow between ground and atmoshpere is constantly positive upwards and the negative exchange is done via lightings (there are a lot of lightings around the world at the same time, in the oceans ,etc). This is all true and science, albeit explained by this faggit thats me
>>
Then comes the assumption that schumman resonance frequency hahas changed, indeed has been changing for soe decades. Increasing in hertzs. Then come the new age tards saying this was because we were going to resonate and vibrate at thigher frequencies while we pass to another plane of existence when dic2012 arrives. This wa linked to another cosmological theory that got lost (at least for me) about the solar system passing from one pole of the galaxy to the other (you know aour galaxy is shaped like a pizza with more mass on the center, they said that we were going to pass through the axal plane -the line through which you would cut a pizza if you were to do a panini of pizza and lots of neutrinos or you name it particles were going to hit the aearth and all the prepper culture and the seed that bill gates took to the antartica).

This is cool because it relates with the common thing that as we grow up time seems to go faster... to the common knowledge that time seems to pass at different speeds at different moments/activities...

So the second thing was that it could not be disproved. Because time could actually go much fast but as we are within the same cage, we and all our possible units of observations are travelling in the same wagon, at the same speed, constrained to the same laws, the clocks but actually measure the same amount of hours. But the actual day would be lasting 16 (that's what most adventurous people said= or / 20 hours cereally. And this is why you dont have time for everything

recently i read there is a genotype that makes circadian rythms to be more like 26/27 hours rather than 24 (5% stimate in the populace). Not related but here it is.

Sorry for terribe terrible all I wont correct mispells
Sorry for not providing links but I am just ranting out of the blue and this is alll I get to
>>
As you live longer your perception of time dialates. As above anon explained with percentages.

>>19358250
>>19358258
Take your meds anon,
With Love,
Concerned anon
>>
File: computer-Jew-shut-it-down.png (182KB, 772x726px) Image search: [Google]
computer-Jew-shut-it-down.png
182KB, 772x726px
>>19357819
>>19357827
>>19358544
Who's paying you guys?
>>
>>19357857
/thread
>>
>>19357791
Sea level, we live near a beach. I still live in her house.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.