[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypnosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: hyp.gif (494KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
hyp.gif
494KB, 500x285px
Q. Is Hypnosis real?
A. Its all in your head.
Q. Is it possible over the internet?
A. Yes. Its all in your head.
>>
Could you perform an example on me?
>>
>>19357675
Close your eyes. Now keep reading. Visualize the words as if you hadn't closed your eyes. Keep reading until you feel deeply entranced.

Tada,
>>
>>19357695
how the fuck am I going to read with my eyes closed you absolute cunt of a man
>>
>>19357709
Use your head.
>>
>>19357755
am I supposed to read braille with my head or what
im not a frog I don't have see through eyelids
>>
>>19357641
Everything is in your head anon, and your head isn't even real.
>>
>>19357709
Yeah that dumb

Alright an example.
Its rather simple.
Keep reading all of my words
Not too fast...
Just a slow steady rhythm...
Each line one by one...
With each line you might notice that its easier to just keep going...
With each line your mind becomes slower...
Your mind becomes emptier...
More open...
If you keep reading eventually you might begin to jist let go..
Let go of every thought in your head..
Begin to just keep letting yout eyes track over these words...
You might even begin to imagine how if ai kepy going and going...
Eventually you'd drop like a leaf..
Just slowly dropping slower and slower..

Something like that...
>>
>>19357641
https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148
>>
>>19357768
Nice try anon, but you can't fool me with imaginary heads. I already know the monitor is a mirror and I am the computer.
>>
Hypnotism is real, yes, but not in the ways people assume. Hypnotism as I am familiar with it, is just the power of suggestion

I will not claim to be an expert on this topic, but I can say that I have successfully hypnotized eleven women.

Disclaimer: I had full written consent, prepared beforehand while each participant was of clear mind and cognizant of their decisions. Maybe not enough to stand up in court, but enough to satisfy me of their consent. I am not a rapist, nor do I wish to become one. I would never do anything that would violate the consent of the participant. All commands are reviewed beforehand by the participant and discussed in detail.

I use hypnosis as a form of control in the BDSM scene. A session does not involve a swinging pocket watch, or a .gif of a black and white spiral.
I have used the Silva Tone, as part of the Silva method of guided meditation. This is a binaural tone that helps my participants to relax. It is similar to white noise, and helps them to clear their minds.

While they recline on a comfortable surface, I guide them through a standard meditation. I bring their awareness to each part of their body, from the top of their scalp to the pads of their toes, in succession. I command them to let all tension and pressure melt away.
After roughly 30 minutes, my submissive is in a form of trance state. Using a gentle but firm tone of voice, I lay down commands for them to follow. Commands are spoken, and then I put a slight pressure on the forehead using my thumb. The command is repeated, and I repeat the gesture on the small of the throat, the solar plexus, and above the groin, repeating the command each time.

Cont
>>
Continued from
>>19357887

After commands have been established, I slowly bring their awareness back to their surroundings, and comfort them with a warm drink, or a soft blanket. They are fragile and disoriented when emerging back to awareness, and I take the utmost care for them in this time.

After about an hour, the commands are there, ready to be followed.

I have hypnotized women to orgasm on command, with no other stimulation than a three word command.
I have given commands to help them forget traumatic events from their past, or to come to accept what has happened and move on. I have helped my submissives overcome fears, push their limits, and become happier and more complete people.
I have hypnotized women to serve me better, to curb behaviors I find annoying (nail chewing, gum popping, using certain phrases, etc.)

What many people don't understand about hypnosis, is that you are speaking directly to a person's subconscious. You cannot force them to do anything that they do not already want to do. While the wrong person could take advantage of this and twist someone to their desires, I believe that such an action would be reprehensible, and try to use this method to improve my submissive's lives.
They may not consciously remember the commands, but they will follow them. Each person is a bit different, some maintain memory of the session, some experience it as a sort of foggy fugue state, and some don't remember at all.

Hypnotism is real, but it isn't magic. It's a tool you can use to help people, but it has its limits. I respectfully urge anyone thinking of attempting hypnotism to consider the psyche of the person they will attempt it on, and to use sound judgement and not take advantage of another.
>>
>>19357891
See dear Anon. We may agree on some things about Hypnosis but there is a clear difference in out opinion. It is subtle though. You say a bad person may abuse the contract between a Hypnotist and subject. While tjat may br true I am hesitant to view put it in such dire terms. Any commands you give them havs to be something they would like to follow through. Not because of some moral of ethical dilemma. Simply because if you attempt to give them one their subconscious, if you believe in a subconscious (a topic for another day), does not like then they will simply break the trance and maybe have a abreaction. After all Hypnosis is not mind control.
>>
>>19357936
Keep in mind that what someone's subconscious wants may not always be what's best for them.

For example, it is the subconscious that urges men to impregnate as many women as they want, kill rivals that threaten them, and otherwise make decisions that may not be in their best interests.

The same is true with some of the women I encounter. Some want to be branded with my name (something I do not allow my submissives to have.) Some wish to be beaten severely to the point of breaking bones, or being disfigured.

The subconscious is completely unburdened by things like laws, social obligations, and sometimes even self preservation. The subconscious demands instant satisfaction, without consideration of long term effects.

While their subconscious might want to do an action, it may be harmful for them, and so it is the responsibility of the one in control of the session, the Dominant in this case, to be mindful of their submissive's well-being and mental state.
>>
>>19357971
This is what I've always disliked about the BDSM scene; the idea that it's the doms job to take care of the subs, even the point of trying to project them from their own "subconscious."

There's a degree to which you can't actually protect people, and you need to be aware of it.
>>
>>19358004
BDSM is about power exchange. You take on a responsibility when you take that control from them. If you tie someone up, you have a responsibility to not leave them there for a few days while they die of thirst. If you choke someone, you have a responsibility to not choke them to death, and so on and so forth.

The submissive is trusting you with a large amount of power over them. It's your responsibility to not use that to hurt them.
It is as much your responsibility to protect them as it is theirs to serve you. Being a Dom is about more than hitting women and giving orders to be followed. It is just as rigorous and demanding as being a submissive. As a Dom, you must give orders that are realistic, something your submissive can accomplish, but challenging for them as well. You must mete out punishment for disobedience, and you must be fair. If you are a sadist, as I am, you must ensure that your punishments do not go too far, and that they fit the reason for punishment.

If you're not fond of the dynamic, fine by me, it's not for everyone.
>>
>>19357971
Well then..

I guess we'll go into the whole subconscious argument then. There is no evidence of a subconscious. The whole conscious ans subconscious thing is just a convenient way to look at the brain. Same with the left and right brain theory. Its not real.

No instincts on the otherhand. The thing that keeps you from walking into traffic or makes your skin tingle staring when you stare down a dark hall... Thats real.

And yes the whole bdsm role-playing sub/dom dynamic gets old.
>>
>>19358049
I get the dynamic, I understand there's a power exchange. What I don't like is the *tendency* for people to think they're in control of a situation just because their partner is okay with it. As much as it's your job to make sure you're not pushing them too far, it's your job to tell them where your limits are, what you can't actually do to protect them, and what they need to do for themselves for the relationship to be a healthy one.

Generally, I find "thinking" to be something that one has to do for themselves, regardless of whatever fantasies they play out in their head.
>>
>>19358058
Convenience works. Call it what you want, subconscious, trance state, layers of the mind,super ego, ego, and id, I don't care.

It is a type of consciousness that remembers things that the conscious mind cannot recall from memory. In everything I have seen, it is disparate from the conscious mind.

I don't claim to be an expert. I'm not a scholar on this, nor a psychologist or any type of doctor. I am simply telling you my experiences.

Instincts are very real, I will agree with you on that, however, instincts often give bad advice as well.
For example, that flash of rage in your mind when someone cuts you off in traffic that makes you want to run them off the road. I would argue that is an instinct, however, it is one that is best not followed.

Personally, I enjoy the dynamic. I find it cathartic. I work a very high stress job, and it is nice to be so eagerly served and pleasured when I get home.
>>
>>19358082
I absolutely agree with you.
All of my submissives lead normal vanilla lives. They are only submissive to me once the collar goes on.

I urge all of my submissives to seek fulfillment in their careers, personal lives, and hobbies. I try to develop them to their potential as best as I can, and help them to make good decisions.

Thinking is definitely the responsibility of the submissive, sure, but when they are in an altered mindset and their decision making skills are compromised, it is the duty of the Dom to step in and provide guidance.

Not every submissive is a completely rational and mentally healthy person. They often have fantasies that would be very damaging to recreate. I advise them against it as best I can, and instead talk to them to figure out why they have these self destructive desires, and mitigate them.
>>
>>19358105
You can as well indulge those desires in trance. It sounds like you're mostly dealing with triggers and erotic hypnosis, but there's no reason you can't indulge their fantasies in an immersive hallucination.
>>
>>19358131
I suppose someone who is skilled would be able to.

The one time I tried an immersive hallucination, after discussing it with my submissive for weeks beforehand, I did not know that my submissive had dosed herself with psilocybin immediately before beginning the session.

I was able to put her under relatively easily, but I had difficulty withdrawing her from the hallucination, and had to restrain her to prevent her from injuring herself.

Obviously this is a clear case of bad judgement on her part, and not anything that could be blamed on me, but I still have not pursued it since.
>>
>>19358105
Ugh. This is the sort of attitude that turns me off the whole BDSM and hyonokink community. This whole dom/me-knows-best thing you have going. Especially when it comes to dealing with traumatic experiences. You are a person with uojr own foibles. You don't have the answers. You can be there flr someone but unless you are a trained professional then don't think for a second you can help just anyone. Even if you're a professional then don't go into a relationship with that attitude. You always have ulterior motives that will not help the other person overcome their demons.
>>
>>19358161
Ouch. That'd turn most anyone off.

My advice would be to try it spontaneously some time. Don't build it up over weeks and weeks as if it's some big thing, but just put them under and see how easily the imagery forms. Like the other anon said, if anything goes wrong they'll break trance themselves.

Remember that it's their mind doing the visualizing. It relies less on your skills than your willingness to see it though.
>>
>>19358165
I think you're projecting.
I've had nothing but successes with my submissives.

I don't claim to have all the answers, but I can be a voice of reason and restraint when the submissive lacks it.
While not classically trained, I know enough of trauma through my own experiences to help others with it.
I don't claim to be enlightened, or smarter than anyone else, but I know that holding onto negativity and letting it control your life is toxic. By accepting the past as what it is, and not letting it control us through fear, we can heal from traumatic events.

My ulterior motives? Sure. I love the sex, I love the pain-play, the control, I love the feeling of holding another's life in your hands and them trusting you with it.

However, through service, they express their ulterior motives, which is submission. They long to lay their responsibilities at the feet of one more capable to handle them, and that is what I do. I take away some of their decisions, I make the decisions for them, and that helps them. It allows them to obey instead of stressing about making their own decisions.

This does not make them stronger or weaker than anybody else. It is simply an outlet for them to cleanse themselves of negativity.
>>
>>19358165
I kind of agree, but also I think people should be more willing to deal with trauma and not pretend that an honest person having legitimate reasons to try and help will only do damage just because they lack formal training. The formal training has its own pitfalls that stand in the way of healing. I tend to think that all you need to be to truly help someone is just being human.

*My* criticism of doms trying to deal with trauma is that is creates an unhealthy attachment. "Oh I owe you so much for helping me overcome this!" leads directly into another type of abuse pattern that the dom may not even be aware of. My rule with helping people is that I didn't do it for them, I did it because I needed to. If a stranger can do something like that, then I get to believe we live in a better world.
>>
>>19358213
There is a line though. A person can and should try and help someone. As human beings its just our purpose. But the whole "I can make you a better person thing" rubs me the wrong way. I can help my submissives become better sluts, Bimbos, or whatever. But I can't make them better people. That is up to them. I'll be there for them. To listen, to try to get through things together. But I can't change who they are, they have to take those steps within themselves.
>>
>>19357887
What do you know about eye contact, five touch, and comforting as a love hypno?
I mean do you think it's effective?
>>
>>19358278
Wait I'm confused. Are you the dom anon or the >>19358165 anon?
>>
Hypnosis is like, ultra boring
It dosnt work and everybody knows its fake
Only people that has hypnosis as a fetish find it interesting
>>
File: seba-mesmerism-art.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
seba-mesmerism-art.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
So I know this is basically a hypnosis fetish thread now but have any of you ever tried Mesmerism? It's predates hypnosis and is apparently what doctors used to subdue their patients before general anesthetics were made widespread. At least that's what I've been reading about anyway.
>>
>>19358297
Both are me...
>>19358454
It is a placebo effect. But study a bit about the placebo effect and then get back to me.

>>19358477
Its an everything about Hypno stuff thread.

If you really want to dig into it search Egyptian Sleep Temples. The Greeks had similar places and the romans copied them too.
>>
>>19358559
I read >>19358105 as being >>19358049 and >>19357887.

If you were >>19358278 then I'm not sure why you said
>the whole "I can make you a better person thing" rubs me the wrong way
after saying >>19357891
>try to use this method to improve my submissive's lives.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170728-000307.png (222KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170728-000307.png
222KB, 1080x1920px
>>19358608
>>
>>19358701
Oh okay so you're both doms. I was referring to >>19357887 as the dom because he was the only one who'd explicitly specified himself as one.
>>
File: x0uti1pl576z.jpg (154KB, 814x960px) Image search: [Google]
x0uti1pl576z.jpg
154KB, 814x960px
>>19357755
ayyy
>>
Yes.

I talked about it some in my thread here

>>19343447

Think of it this way. Social media and the internet has sort morphed to where everyone can create their own little bubbles full of things they like. Google will send you ads and notifications for things you like and such. People are in a sense, hypnotizing themselves with "pleasant" things.

Now imagine if that bubble becomes infected by malevolent forces. It essentially becomes a bubble designed to hypnotize you and poison your reality. So yes, it's possible.

So pro tip, stay away from Facebook and Instagram and shit like that. Don't give your email address to enemies, etc.
>>
>>19357641
Hypnosis is indeed fake. Now... go back to sleep.
>>
>>19358903
Every time like they think they're exposing some flat earther shit.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.