[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is for the spiritual. Atheists and materialists need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_0785.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Do you ever wonder what your fate is? What your spiritual role and destiny in the universe is?
>>
>>19357576
do it
>>
>>19357805
???
>>
I am an Aeon come down from the Pleroma, the realm of Light into the realm of Shadow and Fog to warn you of the Gloomy Ruler.

While I am here I get to experience the Mysteries.

But I only wish I had more time.
>>
>>19357576
If you have a spiritual role or destiny then what benefit is there to knowing it?
>>
>>19357813
What can you tell me about the afterlife?
>>
>>19357820

The Demiurge traps you with your Soul and returns you to the Matrix. You are reborn.

If you want to escape his soul trap you have to use your Divine Spark.

Find the Pleroma, it is the Fullness. A realm of Light where the Aeons live.
>>
>>19357576

How do i become shiny sparkle person, or is that piciture a lie?
>>
how to we reconcile a world of personal suffering and evil that we've been born into?

how to we stop suffering from occurring to us and misfortune from occurring to us?
>>
>>19357845
Does everyone have a Divine Spark? How do you use it?
>>
>>19357882
ward off evil... seek towards "righteousness" as you can judge it to be
>>
>>19357885
I have this feeling that I am the Antichrist...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
21 Neither shall they say, Loe here, or loe there: for behold, the kingdome of God is within you.
>>
>>19357889
hahahah

i thought the same thing after becoming a believer

i think spirits lie to you and deceive you to make you think that you are

maybe you are the antichrist to some people or the antichrist on a very small level to a very small extent

whatever it may be... don't let those evil spirits scare you... they will work and work and work at it for years and years and years to deceive you and push you away from God
>>
>>19357882

Yea all of humanity does have the Divine Spark. It was known as the Breath of Spirit that was Blown into us by Yaldabaoth when Sophia tricked him into doing it.

But not everyone uses their spark to fan it into a flame and ignite the lamp of eternal illumination and guide themselves out of this realm of darkness.
>>
File: IMG_2921.jpg (90KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2921.jpg
90KB, 320x480px
>>19357576
A souls prime purpose in life is to be in service of God, Krishna, and tender loving devotional service unto him and thus attain liberation.
>>
File: Great-Trib.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Great-Trib.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
And such as doe wickedly against the couenant, shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God, shall be strong and doe exploits.

33 And they that vnderstand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captiuitie, and by spoile many dayes.

34 Now when they shall fall, they shalbe holpen with a litle help: but many shall cleaue to them with flatteries.

35 And some of them of vnderstanding shall fall, to trie them, and to purge, and to make them white, euen to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
>>
>>19357897
I think I gave into them before I truly understood what they were...
>>
>>19357910
Gnosticism, Buddhism, Sufism.mtheyre all saying the same thing, but people still think religion is total bullshit?
>>
>>19357897
Dude literally one of my first thoughts after becoming a believer was, I'll become the most high. Immediately dealt with a spirit after that, that identified as Jezebel after tricking me into lust. Hard to walk the walk
>>
>>19357919
Who thinks it's bullshit? Atheists? I can flush the toilet without obsessively deconstructing the act of taking a shit. If people thought religion was bullshit then atheists wouldn't exist.
>>
File: Fall_ofJericho_4194.jpg (863KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fall_ofJericho_4194.jpg
863KB, 1500x1200px
>>19357912
yeah, before actually becoming a believer i started to get assaulted by entities which i believed to be humans assaulting me covertly, such as that phenomenon observed in 'covert warfare', 'information warfare', or 'gangstalking'

keep the faith in the LORD....it is written that He is our deliverer and He is a God of War
>>
>>19357944
Wtf. I thought the exact same thing. Twice in one night two strangers told me I was going to die soon... this is scary.
>>
File: Christ is Risen!.jpg (46KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
Christ is Risen!.jpg
46KB, 354x500px
>>19357927
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
>>
>>19357944

Who is lord? Jesus? Allah? Krishna?
>>
any normal people here?
>>
>>19357953
you must discern whether or not it is spiritual or physical

stick to the walk of Christ until God sends reinforcements

in the days of the Old Testament, men and women used to go out to the fields and cry out to God in the sky, and God would respond in great deliverance

when Jesus prays to God in the gospels, He looks upwards

God be with you OP

"love wins"
>>
Brain Damage: The Thread
>>
>>19357970
How do I tell if it's spiritual or physical? I have felt myself overwhelmed by the desire to roar into the sky.
>>
I hope my fate is to be the first to fuck an alien, and have the first intergalactic family
>>
>>19357976
I hope I'm brain damaged desu. It would be a load off my mind.
>>
you can be atheist and spiritual at the same time
i view spirituality as a journey of self and a framework of how it relates to my environment. to be in tune with one's environment is to take in all it has to offer, and is necessary to achieve optimal (meaning best, not most) output back into that environment. every human should strive to be aware of what the optimal point is, know how to achieve it, and equip themselves with the mechanisms necessary to make it possible
becoming the best version of yourself is paramount, and it begins with self-exploration and openness and honesty toward the discoveries made
probably sounds lame as hell but it works for me
>>
test message
>>
>>19357964
personally, I believe that Jesus Christ is God and possibly also His Father

i do not have evidence one way or the other on the subject of "Christology"
>>
I just wish for Silence...
It's that too much to ask?
>>
File: se5w45sb.jpg (22KB, 784x453px) Image search: [Google]
se5w45sb.jpg
22KB, 784x453px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mgUPt2KI08

http://earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-web.html

(this literature and youtube video will definitely be a bit of assistance for those anons here who were struggling... it most certainly was for me)
>>
>>19358050
i would provide you with silence personally if you (random person) personally requested this of me IRL
>>
>>19358061
This made me smile.
Nice reply.
>>
File: Polar-Spirits.jpg (193KB, 1678x978px) Image search: [Google]
Polar-Spirits.jpg
193KB, 1678x978px
>>19357985
i am still not able to tell... it appears that some phenomenon is literally physical, such is the nature of covert warfare... but some phenomenon is definitely literally spiritual or paranormal

"God is a Spirit, and they that worship him, must worship him in spirit, and in trueth."
>>
File: 2.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>19358099
>>19358104
some of you here who are struggling with the walk of Christ may definitely find this website useful

...beware of shills

probably like a deal of jesuit-ish believers and also militant-protestant-ish believers, the likes of whom can both be pretty annoying sometimes
>>
Nearly every night, I go out in the dark of night and pray for God to grant me strength of character, serenity of mind, and quality of work. I pray for the holy spirit to guide me.

Jesus is my light.

144:3.3.Our Father who is in heaven,
144:3.4. Hallowed be your name.
144:3.5.Your kingdom come; your will be done
144:3.6.On earth as it is in heaven.
144:3.7.Give us this day our bread for tomorrow;
144:3.8.Refresh our souls with the water of life.
144:3.9.And forgive us every one our debts
144:3.10.As we also have forgiven our debtors.
144:3.11.Save us in temptation, deliver us from evil,
144:3.12.And increasingly make us perfect like yourself.
>>
>>19357576
Dude my fate is fucked up? Cant imagine how crazy shit will get!
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>19357908
Nice way of putting it.
>>
The purpose of humanity is to give birth to the second Christ.
The destiny of the universe is that all living things shall become as Christ.
>>
>>19357818
Is this ironic or rhetorical?
>>
>>19357876
Remove attachment. Let go of expectation. Accept life for what it is. Accept a life of compassion and move beyond the illusory nature of the material plane.
>>
>>19358606
Christ will be reborn like clusters of grapes.
>>
>>19357576

I'm an atheist therefore i know nothing about spirituality /s
pff
>>
>>19357576
Life has no beginning and no end.
We are reborn as our descendants and in fact your entire family is "you" experiencing consciousness simultaneously through many different lenses.
>>
File: thatsnicedear.png (215KB, 479x423px) Image search: [Google]
thatsnicedear.png
215KB, 479x423px
>>19357576
No. I know my fate, my destiny.

It's to post on this board mocking you for thinking human beings have a role or destiny.

You're an insignificant speck. Deal with it.
>>
>>19360614
yes bc athiest never experienced spirituality
reading about it doesnt cover much
>>
>>19360635
You do realize the only qualification for being an atheist is not believing in any deities, right?

I'd think it'd be pretty silly to disbelieve one thing because of lack of evidence but believe another thing with the exact same problems, but it's not technically impossible.
>>
>>19360621
Yes. Frequency niggers.
>>
>>19357576
Believes in the super natural
But does not believe in God
This is rare
>>
>>19360685
spirituality is not necessarily supernatural
>>
File: Always Shitty in Poolidelphia.jpg (109KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
Always Shitty in Poolidelphia.jpg
109KB, 600x398px
Why do you people talk the way that you do? It makes you look like a bunch of nutcases.

I'm not even trying to insult you. Whenever I try to get into spirituality and I see people like you, I just lose interest because it all seems like autistic roleplaying.
>>
>>19362792
They're roleplaying so you lose interest, it's deliberate, they are sons of the devil. Now don't go and become christian nor or any other religion, just believe in god without religion.
>>
>>19360631
You've been watching too much Rick and Morty.
>>
why would atheists and materialists not be allowed? you can wonder/search for purpose without religion
>>
>>19357805

do what?????
>>
>>19363748
it
>>
I believe everyone is destined to experience a personal transformation
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.